It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jellyfish Crop Circle Predicts Solar Storm on July 7 2009 - Symbolizes Magnetosphere

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 01:16 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

What does the atmosphere protect us from again?

Radiation.

The magnetic feild is related, I suggest you look closer instead of flaming, if you cant put an arguement up without referring to star treck, I suggest you merely find something that proves me wrong, why not a stereo report?

funny about that, I just posted that.

I also got hold of a photo showing that it was the largest sun spot recorded.

The news report from the Gympie times is correct....

the Examiner is always a waste of time, so dont you dare refer to my information ever coming from that again, I NEVER USE THAT WEBSITE.

If you dare put words in my mouth again I will rip your arguements to shreads.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 01:18 AM
link   
i gotta admit, that was probably the best soalr storm ive seen in quite some time.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Julie Washington
reply to post by Phage

dawn.ucla.edu...

The magnetic field of the Earth acts as an obstacle to the magnetized flowing plasma from the Sun, called the solar wind (which I believe was high last week).

The Magnetic field forms a cavity in the shape of a blunt body with its nose at this position and an extended tail. The cavity flares on either side of the Earth and the solar wind stretches the terrestrial magnetic field in the antisolar direction.

Since the solar wind is traveling relative to the Earth at speeds greater than the speed of compressional waves that are needed to divert the solar wind around the Earth's magnetosphere, a bow shock is formed which slows the flow and diverts it around the Earth.

Am I close teacher? Please edit if I am wrong - this is what I've learned, but I am not a scientist.

Mod edit: Adding source.

[edit on July 7th 2009 by greeneyedleo]

Yes this is correct and this also protects us from the Radiation.

This is showing the relation to that and the atmosphere.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by STFUPPERCUTTER
i gotta admit, that was probably the best soalr storm ive seen in quite some time.

it was a sun spot... the storm happens during a CME, when it happens you will see the northern lights from mexico.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 01:45 AM
link   
reply to post by questioningall

Well I may as well throw it on here for you

During these events strange things happen, and the H1N1 virus skips into its second wave turning it into a superbug, its sort of like a switch.

the virus has always been around, but it never triggers a response like this.

Later tonight ill dig up some old documents in PDF files from 1918 for you.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 02:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by LaVey666
What does the atmosphere protect us from again?
Radiation.
The magnetic feild is related, I suggest you look closer instead of flaming, if you cant put an arguement up without referring to star treck, I suggest you merely find something that proves me wrong, why not a stereo report?

What would be the point? I already have in the other threads but you guys won't listen anyway. Well go ahead with your beliefs... doesn't make you right...

And the fact that you don't understand the Star Trek reference merely makes you a joke

Only in your limited world...

The news report from the Gympie times is correct....

Ummm no its not here is your 'observatory

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/bde30f6bba40.png[/atsimg]

the Examiner is always a waste of time, so dont you dare refer to my information ever coming from that again, I NEVER USE THAT WEBSITE.

Don't yell at me, I didn't say examiner, your buddy questioningall posted the examiner article... You really ought to pay attention

If you dare put words in my mouth again I will rip your arguements to shreads.

Enjoy your bliss

[edit on 9-7-2009 by zorgon]

admin edit: Removed illicit use of nomenclature

[edit on 7-9-2009 by Springer]

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 03:30 AM
link   
No replies on the topic yet?

well NASA has reportedly taken the video of the 7/7/09 off their website.

That merely just shows how worried they are about causing panic.

.....Zorgon your arrogance without backing up a single thing you have said just proves your ignorance. and 'flaming' is not tolerated on here if you had read the terms and conditions.

Tonight Ill be posting the articles.

I suggest if you want information read the live feeds from the satelites, and when the pressure system turns red, thats a 'bad sign' when it happens along side with the magnetic feild going haywire.

Effects can take from 2 days to a week to become apparent, this sunspot wont have any direct effect as of yet, its the CME's we have to be worried about.

The photo of the sun I will also post later, it shows the massive sunspot, and NASA have even had trouble taking photos of it lately.

Ask them yourself.

Sit down with a telescope for some enjoyment, and look at the moon for an hour each night, you might get lucky like I did.

and for skeptic on the moon issue, please refer to the topic 'the music behind the moon'.

Space is a vaccum, so technically any music they heard, is a scary thought, as no sound travels in space, but only radiowaves. "go see who's outside".

and Zorgon, you are being reported.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 03:50 AM
link   

and Zorgon, you are being reported.

Sorry, I just had to laugh

I'm sure he is very worried, NARC!

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 04:02 AM
link   

July 7, 2009

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7d20d72b00af.gif[/atsimg]

November 4, 2003

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5c25caf79fea.gif[/atsimg]

Now, let's see YOUR photo.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by questioningall
This newest sunspot is thought to be 60 to 80 times the size of Earth and has occurred on the side of the sun, which is in view of Australia.

More bunk!

The above statement implies that another side of the sun is visible in the northern hemisphere to that which is visible in Australia in the southern hemisphere.

For crying out loud, where ever you are on Earth, the same side of the Sun will be visible to you.

Think people!

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 09:08 PM
link   
sorry I couldnt post the things last night, give me some time, ive been in and out of hospital. I'll put the pictures up when I get a chance.

cancer sucks, especially stomach cancer.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 10:44 AM
link   
well, the lightning storms were pretty interesting here in northern philippines. thanks guys. at least i knew why thor was upset.

worst that happened was the power out due to lightning. lasted for a few minutes. but it was arguably an excited lightning storm - witnessed and noticed by a few locals.

other than that, nada to report/?

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 11:08 AM
link   
I add the following to the discussion:

July 8, 2009 - Sunspot 1024 Has Grown to the Size of Jupiter.

July 8, 2009 - Is Sudden Solar Intensity of July 5 - 7 What U.K. Spring
Crop Formations Forecast for Oddly Quiet Sun?

“Active region 1024 is putting on a fantastic show.
The center of this region is incredibly bright and fluctuating.”
- Pete Lawrence, Amateur Astronomer, Selsey, U.K.

Spaceweather.com reports, “Sunspot 1024 has crackled with B- and C-class solar flares. Solar observers haven't seen an active region like this one in more than two years. It is big, complex, and rapidly growing. The magnetic polarity of the sunspot, revealed by SOHO magnetograms, show that it is a member of new Solar Cycle 24.”

Link: www.earthfiles.com...

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by headb
well, the lightning storms were pretty interesting here in northern philippines. thanks guys. at least i knew why thor was upset.

worst that happened was the power out due to lightning. lasted for a few minutes. but it was arguably an excited lightning storm - witnessed and noticed by a few locals.

other than that, nada to report/?

I like those light shows. So why was Thor upset?

The people that are reporting they survived the "solar storm" (using the term loosely to describe a few B and C class flares) are obviously still here. But with some people reporting it went into the red!!!!! , don't you have to wonder if it vaporized part of the earth's surface? And if it did that, the people who are vaporized aren't going to be able to post here to tell you about it.

On the other hand, maybe everyone is still here, Yeah, probably so.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by questioningall

yes-yes

i-cant-post-ust-yet-but-i-want-u-to-see=this-as-obviously-u-would-have-seen-it-yourself?
just-incase-u-didnt!
www.abovetopsecret.com...

and-this

www.cropcircleconnector.com...

im-sure-you'll-agree-its-very-similar?-its-too-wierd?

BTW-no-spacebar-b4you-ask-lol

peace

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 02:24 PM
link   
I Listened to Bashar (channelled ET) and someone had asked him about the jellyfish crop circle...His reply stated that it is a message to "just go with the flow" I guess its more simple than we thought!

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by berrygurrl

Well, I guess the nystery is all solved then.

Did he mention who made it while he was "channeling"?

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Fact is nothing happened on the 7th.

My skin is not burned, my phone is still working, the power grid too.

And this thread is still going on with people denying the simple facts.

The Jellyfish crop circle predicts nothing, it is only a jellyfish!

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by looofo

I'm not saying that this crop circle predicted anything since circles don't speak.

What I will say is that a b-class and c-class flare occurred on July 7th and 8th. Just because your skin isn't burned, doesn't mean it didn't happen.

That would be like saying an earthquake hit Indonesia but because you didn't feel it, it didn't happen.

C'mon. Argue that circles mean nothing - I don't care. But don't argue that a flare didn't occur when it is stated on numerous sources that it did.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 03:20 PM
link   
I think this crop circle is legitamate.

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15 >>

join