It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do we have alien powers?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Ps: english is not my native language, so I might make errors in writing.

Be prudent with words such as prayer and magic. These are things not of truth and serves only to misleading you of who you really are.
"ProtoplasmicTraveler" has explained it so well, I do hope this was his own interpretation and not coming from a website.

We have all the knowledge in ourself and we do NOT need to go through years of meditation for exploring finally some domain that is not yet known to you. If you are ready for the next level, it will come to you. Nothing is a coincidence. There is a reason behind all aspects of your life. Your own life is already a book of examples, you just have to look and ask yourself questions to unlock a sort of awareness. You ask yourself already the question about "powers". That's a beginning.

The idea of having "powers" comes most probably from the television that is for distracting you and keeping you away of your real purpose on life. Even from spiritual growth. The elite do not want you to grow spiritually, they would have hard times to "control" youor it would be impossible.
We are born with many capacities, including what you would call powers. Only we have been learning things the wrong way as "ProtoplasmicTraveler" explained so well. This has kept you in denial of what you already have. Now you are making the first step into knowledge that will lead you finally to knowing. If you believe for example that you have telepathical abilities, then this is not enough. You will need to KNOW that you have these.

Teleportation is not possible in the density we live in. This is a matter that's complicated, it's not our body that's teleportated but our energie.
Will 2012 makes this happen? No. The energie will have changed, including all lifeform and for most it will take a few generation before mankind will finally understand who we really are and understand our potential. We are all connected to the same cosmic grid, thus connected with each other. They'll still need to change/learn !

My personal experience is to focus on someone who is important to me, just knowing (not believing) that this person IS sensing/feeling my connection with him so he will listen to my message. This will come through feelings/thoughts that are not his.
Clairvoyance is also one of my abilities, once again I connect myself on that cosmic grid where you find certain knowledge. For the moment I do not want to chose what I would like to see what's going to happen in the future. So if there's something that is decided that is important to me, than I will had that clairvoyance experience.
I know this seem all a little bit strange but don't mind about that. I do live in the same density as you do, so what I can, you can.
If I'm lost somewhere I have never been, I can find easely my way home or to where I want to go. I just ask to my higher self in my thoughts to lead me and I will have a certain feeling that is undeniable clear to me where to go. I do not create doubt about that because I just KNOW it is real. If I would doubt, those feelings would not be real of some entity could mislead me. This is also possible, when you connect to that grid, other entities could connect to you. Teleportation could be possible IF you were of a higher frequency/vibration thus not from this density.
A last example that's even mentioned in the movie "the secret" is if I need a parkingspace, than a parkingspace is provided to me. I do not believe but KNOW that there IS such a space waiting for me! This works everytime, no matter how crowded it is !

You do not need to worry about powers, just try to take a next step by understanding different aspects of spirituality. This is not a religion, just a way of life because once you KNOW the possible abilities that is within your reach, you will have changed completely. EVERYONE has got a experience that you call a "power". Everyone, the only thing is, they didnt KNOW that it happened !

[edit on 7-7-2009 by ExperiencedGhost]

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wiseguygabriel
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

I agree with most of what you said especially the part where you state that we already posses all the answers to all the questions we have ever asked and will ask.We have simply forgotten most of our knowledge that is engraved in our DNA due to conditions beyond our control a long time ago.We access this knowledge of the universe via our intuition is what i believe.

We can awaken all the knowledge we hold in our subconscious if we evolve biologically.I have found a way to do this and it is very simple.I have also found a way to hasten our biological and spiritual evolution to a speed not considered possible at this time.In months.In weeks even.Compared to the theory that evolution takes thousands of years.

It does take thousands of years if your body and mind does not receive a certain ammount of a 3 very important parts of their physical existence.Omega 3 fatty acids.It is so simple it is hard to believe for most people but i have proved it to be true by experimenting on myself without any harmful side effects.Natural diet is all it takes to take us to the next level in human evolution.

Once you integrate the missing pieces of the puzzle into yourself you will see the whole picture that is you.

In all of this having faith in oneself is the most important trait that god wanted us to have.

Care to explain the "Simple Method" you have discovered?
What are the 3 Important parts?
I attempted to U2U you and I don't have enough points

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Ok well first of all. I have red a few comments and I personally aggre with most of them but there are a few things im not sure of.

When we are talkinf about Alien powers as someone rightly said before "How do we know that they have Powers"? When it also comes to humans using only 10 percent of our brain power I can come to terms with that but whats the evidence for this??

I have seen a few posts about us only using only 10 percent of our brain as I said before and that people are saying that the other 90 percent of it is locked and we cant reamber this. Well there is alot of talk about December 21st 2012 and alot of people think thats when us humans are going to evolve. Though some think it will be spirtilaly and some think it will be doomsday.

As we are heading towards this date I have seen alot of posts on the internet about us having more UFO incounters which has been the case. There is a graph somewere on the internet to prove this though I cant reamber the name of the website.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 05:37 AM
link   
I think that we have the capacity for Alien/psychic powers, Humans only use up to 10% of their brain power on average, so you have to assume, If that limit could be pushed much further, there would have to be something extraordinary, if not Powers.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 05:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Legendaryfires

December 21st 2012? That is interesting, I don;t think I'd ever heard that before, do you think you could elaborate a little on the theory that we would "evolve", I Believe a theory that we are constantly evolving, so evolving in one day sounds a bit far-fetched.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Our thoughts can manipulate and effect everything around us and our thoughts travel in waves. The only matter is getting on the right frequency to tune into these abilities.

I dont think the concept would originate if it did not actually exist at one time.

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler

You have an incredible amount of ‘inherent’ knowledge stored in your mind. In fact though you will disagree you already know the answers to the questions you are searching for and have always known the answers to the questions you are asking.

Hold on im confused
what??? sorry for late post i just logged in since a long time ago

top topics

<< 1   >>

join