It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If You Listened To C2C Last Night, I Need Your Input

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Apollumi
I certainly don't know, none of us can, when it will occur but pretty sure it is a given in the future. In much prophecy, prophecy from NDEs, Kolbrin Bible, texts, etc there exists much suggestion that it is coming. Although I don't know when, I am relatively sure that this is a cyclical event and I would imagine a terrifying one if you are lucky enough to survive.

I can see great civilizations that may have existed before any of our recorded history having completely vanishing. If the continental plates rolled and flexed then our skyscrapers and monuments to current man would disappear into oblivion riding atop this gravy skin known as continents. For the survivors the tales would become myth and legend in 5 generations or so. Myths of thinking machines (computers) and traveling through the air in great crafts (jet liners). These things would become myth because those few generations trying to survive would have nothing to quantify it with.

I'm sure it would not be upon us in an instant however. I wonder what mankind would do. Would it forgive itself and others when the ego and sense of self gave way. It would probably be something as fantastic and dreadful as the destructive event itself. Would future beings look at the remnants of our smashed moon and wonder where the rings came from....

All things laid low and humbled. Starting to sound pretty good.

Ahem...Atlantis? Lemuria? Even if these civilizations did not exist, I think it would benefit us all to understand the moral of these myths. Atlantis was technologically advanced, even more so than we are now. They were great people at first, and over time their selfishness and greed got the better of them and were destroyed in a great deluge. Once again, a flood myth, there are countless flood myths all over the world and probably stems from a universal religion that existed in the distant past... Or not, but it is a warning all the same. When I look back, even when I was very young I looked to the sky awaiting...something, before I knew what a UFO or a satellite was or even what the hell I was here for in the first place. I had many dreams of a black sun, or hole in the sky, as well as other crazy images. I thought most kids had bad dreams of monsters, not crazy ass # in the sky.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Hmmm, Makes you wander how all of this is fitting together, major earth changes. I dunno if anyone listens to Edgar Cayce hear but in his futrue predictions he said the worlds geography looked drastically different, that new york city was destroyed, and he sounds credible. The mayans, time wave zero, crop circle messages, everything just seems to point to soemthing happening.

[edit on 7/1/2009 by Uniceft17]

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 09:54 PM
link   
This thread made me think of something else edgar cayce predicted:

Cayce provided a major clue that astronomers have not yet taken up: the discovery of the revolution of the solar system around a star system composed of Arcturus and the Pleiades.

source

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Damn i hate all the guys telling "its wrong" without any real proof backing them up...
So what is the thing coming 'around' our sun ?

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 11:10 PM
link   
This was the most frightening C2C i have ever listened to. The guest did give astronomical cords which i failed to write down ,but he said if one had an infrared lens they could see it now, in sagittarius near the tip of the tea pot, he did say 5 min and something else.

he said perth observitory could see it first, then tuscon (?), and then palomar.

He was also saying it would start this summer or next summer by the latest. the signs he said to look for were, meteor showers or meteors hitting earth, pyroclastic (?) volcanic eruption, and blood red moon from the iron oxide that wormwood is releasing.

I hope its all hooey but its been fun knowing you all if its not.

[edit on 1-7-2009 by sheila947]

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Centurionx

Originally posted by Apollumi
I certainly don't know, none of us can, when it will occur but pretty sure it is a given in the future. In much prophecy, prophecy from NDEs, Kolbrin Bible, texts, etc there exists much suggestion that it is coming. Although I don't know when, I am relatively sure that this is a cyclical event and I would imagine a terrifying one if you are lucky enough to survive.

I can see great civilizations that may have existed before any of our recorded history having completely vanishing. If the continental plates rolled and flexed then our skyscrapers and monuments to current man would disappear into oblivion riding atop this gravy skin known as continents. For the survivors the tales would become myth and legend in 5 generations or so. Myths of thinking machines (computers) and traveling through the air in great crafts (jet liners). These things would become myth because those few generations trying to survive would have nothing to quantify it with.

I'm sure it would not be upon us in an instant however. I wonder what mankind would do. Would it forgive itself and others when the ego and sense of self gave way. It would probably be something as fantastic and dreadful as the destructive event itself. Would future beings look at the remnants of our smashed moon and wonder where the rings came from....

All things laid low and humbled. Starting to sound pretty good.

Ahem...Atlantis? Lemuria? Even if these civilizations did not exist, I think it would benefit us all to understand the moral of these myths. Atlantis was technologically advanced, even more so than we are now. They were great people at first, and over time their selfishness and greed got the better of them and were destroyed in a great deluge. Once again, a flood myth, there are countless flood myths all over the world and probably stems from a universal religion that existed in the distant past... Or not, but it is a warning all the same. When I look back, even when I was very young I looked to the sky awaiting...something, before I knew what a UFO or a satellite was or even what the hell I was here for in the first place. I had many dreams of a black sun, or hole in the sky, as well as other crazy images. I thought most kids had bad dreams of monsters, not crazy ass # in the sky.

There is plenty of geological evidence worldwide of periodic worldwide disaster, occurring roughly every 3600 years or so. What causes it is still a mystery; but it must be big because pole shifts have usually occurred along with the "deluges" as it were. For example:

The Black Sea was, up until about 5200 B.C., a freshwater lake. Under its depths, not too many miles from what is now the shore, scientists have found freshwater shells, remains of villages, & the remnants of the lake's former coastline. All of this was discovered on the northern coast of Turkey.

The Persian Gulf was once an immense valley, with a river running through it to the sea. Due to current events & tensions of war in the area, no one has been able to explore further.

There is a pyramid at the bottom of the Dead Sea; other anomalous shapes, all of them encrusted with salt, exist there as well. Once again, exploration is difficult because of war.

Huge stone complexes have been found underwater off of the coasts of Sri Lanka & Japan that could be the remains of ancient cities. The one by Japan, called Yonaguni, is the most explored & documented thus far.

I heartily recommend Graham Hancock's excellent book, "Underworld", as a good start to begin learning about such places & the forces that may have caused their present state. Google up his website as well- it's a great one.

[edit on 2-7-2009 by Deianera]

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by sheila947

I don't recall him given specific coordinates but I did write down what I heard him say. I was hoping there was an amateur astronomer out there in the southern hemi that could help us out. According to Gilbert he said even an amateur could see it now.

You need an infrared receptor and it's between Sagittarius & Scorpio at right asencion 18. I do not know what that means but it would mean something to someone who knows astronomy.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 05:47 PM
link   
hi all...

well, there is *this* to keep you all warm at night!

from my blog, one of my visions about a "planetoid" hitting the earth soon.

freestonesvisions.blogspot.com...

Thursday, October 23, 2008
vision of astroid hitting the earth! From Mother Mary?!
hi all....

Oh this ole freestone had a doozy of a dream last night, the 23rd of October, 2008.

Not too often do I have one of those "end of the world" dreams; this is one of them!

The dreambegins, innocently enough, where I dreamawake to find that I am in the U S.......

"in a year or two", as of fall/early winter 2008!

freestone

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 06:06 PM
link   
The movie "KNOWING" was also the most scary movie that i had ever ever seen, "scary" not only for the effects, the message, the acting, the special effects; but that I just "Know" that there are hidden messeges *in* this movie!

[movie made by ?? to "soften us all up", so that when the scientists finally Announce the News, if they do, well all could be better prepared to Accept the End.
but really it is the BEGINNING!!]

I saw it three times!

Then I more or less sat back, took walks, and over the months of here and there meditations over this movie, the Conclusion that i come to is that the most important messege in the movie is that "EVERYONE ELSE will
go into the heavens and not only the "sinless' or just the "saved" souls!
that this is the Time for when the human race collectively graduates from high school and goes off to live in the higher demensional worlds, to go to college where the real Stuff is, and like college, one must first go to years and years of High school earthlives, in order to gather the life-materials!

"you and I together for ever". this phrase was repeated several times, thus I feel that this is the Core messege, all of us are treated like Jesus treated the woman of the well of Samaria, Worthey of entering the spirit lands to live eternally!
and *has* anyone took the numbers that the son wrote, at the near-end of the movie, and Loooooked at them?!
[where caleb wrote a sheet of numbers and when his father yanked the sheet away, the son scratched a few more numbers onto the desk]

the set on the left translates to "JESUS CHRIST" and the "495", written at the right, spells out
"DIE" in simple numorology!
[4 = d
9 = I
5 = e ]

so did the moviemakers do this on purpose?

or did they thinking it will be a joke, but that spirit inspired them all: the whole movie will maybe become a joke upon us all, who think in a materialistic future!!

freestone

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 06:59 PM
link   
I listened long enough to get the picture. He was interpreting revelations from his perspective. He was trying to motivate people to build root cellars or fire proof bunkers. This is not a bad idea. However, if we are living in biblical times what he described and what will happen will be somewhat different. In a sense, people should be as excited as they are frightened.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 07:29 PM
link   
After decades of little change in the number of known stellar
systems within 5 pc, numerous previously unknown low-mass
stars have recently been discovered in the solar neighborhood
(see, e.g., Scholz et al. 2003; Henry et al. 2004; Hambly et al.
2004). Because they are extremely nearby and of intrinsically
low luminosity, these objects are ideal targets to search for
low-mass companions, since even a close companion will appear
reasonably separated on the sky. For example, during commissioning
of the Simultaneous Differential Imager (SDI) at
the VLT (Close et al. 2005a; Lenzen et al. 2004), one such
object, e Indi B, was resolved into a binary T dwarf (Mc-
Caughrean et al. 2004). The stars e Ind Ba-Bb are the closest
brown dwarfs to Earth (3.6260.009 pc). At a distance of
3.850.02 pc (T. J. Henry et al. 2006, in preparation), the
recently discovered M8.5 star SCR 18456357 is just slightly
farther away than e Ind Ba-Bb (Hambly et al. 2004) and is the
24th-closest stellar system to Earth. We report the discovery
of SCR 18456357B (hereafter SCR 1845B), a methane-rich
substellar companion to this star. This companion object is the
third-closest brown dwarf to the Sun. It is also the only example
of a T dwarf companion to a low-mass star and one of the
tightest known brown dwarf companions to a star.
1 Based on observations collected at the European Southern Observatory,

To guide on this faint red object,
the infrared wave-front sensor (WFS) was used with the “K”
dichroic, sending all of the K-band light to the WFS. SDI can
be used to calibrate and remove the “speckle noise” in AO
images while also isolating the light from a substellar methane
companion from the starlight.

www.iop.org...

OMG Is this it?

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 05:42 AM
link   

There is plenty of geological evidence worldwide of periodic worldwide disaster, occurring roughly every 3600 years or so. What causes it is still a mystery; but it must be big because pole shifts have usually occurred along with the "deluges" as it were. For example:

The Black Sea was, up until about 5200 B.C., a freshwater lake. Under its depths, not too many miles from what is now the shore, scientists have found freshwater shells, remains of villages, & the remnants of the lake's former coastline. All of this was discovered on the northern coast of Turkey.

The Persian Gulf was once an immense valley, with a river running through it to the sea. Due to current events & tensions of war in the area, no one has been able to explore further.

There is a pyramid at the bottom of the Dead Sea; other anomalous shapes, all of them encrusted with salt, exist there as well. Once again, exploration is difficult because of war.

Huge stone complexes have been found underwater off of the coasts of Sri Lanka & Japan that could be the remains of ancient cities. The one by Japan, called Yonaguni, is the most explored & documented thus far.

I heartily recommend Graham Hancock's excellent book, "Underworld", as a good start to begin learning about such places & the forces that may have caused their present state. Google up his website as well- it's a great one.

Ah yes I like his books, I almost bought Underworld one day, but instead I bought another one by him called The Mars mystery. I also read fingerprints of the gods, that book taught me a lot about the universal flood myth. In the begininng of the book it talks about an anomalous map made in the early 16th century that depicts Anartica before it was discovered! But the really strange thing is that it was shown as ice free in great detail.
I also recommend Serpent in the Sky, kind of a tough read but shows to me that the Egyptians were much wiser than previously thought. One of the chapters is called Egypt: heirs to Atlantis.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 06:08 AM
link   
Thanks, SHEILA.

I was also freaked out, obviously.

He did say he felt this summer it would all start- he had a strong feeling.
Well, its Summer.

Although he did admit he could be a year off, but his money was on this summer.

Nice.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Thanks, CenturionX- I have & have read the books you mention- good for you for being open minded & doing your own research! I'd like to recommend the book "1421" by Gavin Menzies, a former commander of the British Navy (submarine commander); he has a lot to say about the old map you mentioned, which was made by the Turkish Admiral Piri Reyes. Admiral Reyes said that he had copied his map from an even earlier Greek map from about 1,000 B.C.! Commander Menzies explains a lot of other old anomalous maps in his book as well. The evidence- as well as truth- is out there, if one knows where to look for it. By the way- I learned much of what I know about such things from my geology professor at University of Cincinnati- Prof. Briskin, who is a close friend of the author of the Earth Chronicles series- Zechariah Sitchin.

reply to post by Centurionx

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

Listen to the Gilbert Eriksen Coast to Coast interview here:

www.nrgnair.com...

Visualize Neptune's orbital "range" as a sphere around the Sun. That "sphere has a radius distance to the Sun of ~ 30 AU. (1 AU = ~98Million miles. Distance of Earth from the Sun).

The Red Dwarf is approaching from the south, with respect to Earth's axis orientation.

The Red Dwarf will cross the ecliptic orbital paths of the planets around the Sun between the orbits of Neptune and Uranus.

The Red Dwarf is now inside the visualized spherical range of Neptune's "sphere." Which means that, on a line from the dead star to the Sun, it is closer than 30 AU to the Sun.

The questions are:

1. How fast is the Red Dwarf, Nemesis/Wormwood traveling through space?

2. What is its exact location and distance from the planetary orbit paths?

With the answers to those two questions, we can calculate the approximate time the "fun" begins. --- When the monster crosses the planetary orbit path between Neptune and Uranus.

NASA/Gov is NOT going to tell.

Svarstaad

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 10:51 AM
link   
the world is supposed to end with every generation. i think it has to do with a fear we all have, fear of dying. its our 1 way to cope with it, just believe the world if going to end next tuesday.
----
although i was outside at 4am this morning, yay for midnight shift sleep schedules...... and i noticed a star far brighter then any i have seen before. it wasnt a brown dwarf and its probably the same bright one we've been seeing all year, but this morning it was especially bright.
----
who knows. when its all said and done, were either gonna be alive, or dead. global flood, global fireball? ehhh whatever happens happens.
----
the key to it, dont sit in your basement cowering, if its real...

celebrate it, its the biggest show in the past 8,000 years might as well get a front row seat right? i know im going to party like its the end of the world.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Although I am interested in subjects considered wacky by some, I put no creedence whatsoever in anything put out by Coast to Coast AM. They are a forum for selling books. Nothing else. I only listen when George Noory isn't on because he is the worst shyster of the lot - IMO. My favorite is George Knapp - I get the feeling he really believes what he is saying. Whether it's true or not, at least he's not selling out Art's true intention of the show. This is all from a former huge fan of the show. It has plunged downhill since George Noory took over.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 08:53 AM
link   
I heard the show and it scared me some.I have heard alot of this stuff before. He really seemed sure about it. What has got my mind spinning is the other thread on here about 3 objects near our sun right now!!What the heck is that??? Gesh I hope this guy is wrong!!

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 09:05 AM
link   
In my opinion C2Ca m is getting worse and worse in regards to getting guests who have a clue and actually know what they are talking about. Throughout the whole show I was thinking that the guy being interviewed could have been any random guy picked up off ats to give a worst scenario overview of the current topics, he had no real proof of what he was saying and made numerous mistakes, I cant recall them all without listening to the program again but i remember almost turning off more than once just because of the garbage i was hearing.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by lucentenigma

Hi everyone, I have edited the three shows into a two-hour dialogue without adverts or news. I have uploaded it in 2 parts here:

media.abovetopsecret.com...
media.abovetopsecret.com...

Hope you enjoy (!)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join