It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If You Listened To C2C Last Night, I Need Your Input

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by theRiverGoddess

As far as the red dust goes, I watched a short video recently about the spread of a dust cloud from a recent volcanic eruption in Russia. I don't remember where I saw it. Sorry, I've been watching and examining a lot of material lately. I just received a book by V.M.Rabolu entitled Hercolubus or Red Planet. I sent for it as it looked interesting. It was free and it is interesting although some of it seemed far fetched to me. I also just recently read a theory about the red dwarf passing us but in another dimension and that is why we haven't seen good optical images. All interesting stuff, but after hearing and reading so much at my age I know we are all dying by the minute and I just plan to do the best with the rest of my life however long it is and take John Lears advice about showing your loved ones how much you care.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 03:22 AM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

This prediction is totally bananas. It's a revival of a revival of a revival of a prediction that was ludicrous to start with. I think a whole lot of people can sense that, in some sense, "the end is near." It's part of our zeitgeist and people are nailing the gestalt right and left. But when they come down to brass tacks, they end up looking silly.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 05:18 PM
link   
I wonder if this is the reddish-tinted snow that is apprently full of iron oxide from Wormwood????

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 09:15 PM
link   
I too heard Gilberts spin his yarn on Coast to Coast. While he was very compelling and persuasive on air I e-mailed him and we had about 5 or 6 exchanges. What I found in those e-mails is that this man, in my opinion, is extremely ill informed and really has no clue what he is talking about!!!! First here is a guy who is interperting the Bible to make a prophecy, then claims that the destructive force coming our way is visible. Remember right acension 18?? You would need a night vision eyepiece or something. I tried to secure online some telescope time. I didnt have much luck. So I e-mailed Gilbert and we got into it. He first told me the he HASNT seen wormwood and thought that ALL people inb the telescope rental business are in a conspiracy to with hold the evidence!!!!! He further warned me of a fed knocking at my door if I pursue this endeavor. In short it was a very strange exchange. I left saying he is a so so wrong for alarming all these people with NO proof and suggested counseling. I will foward the e-mail thread to anyone who asks for it. I told him this is no way to sell books.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by 4TH STOOGER
I too heard Gilberts spin his yarn on Coast to Coast. While he was very compelling and persuasive on air I e-mailed him and we had about 5 or 6 exchanges. What I found in those e-mails is that this man, in my opinion, is extremely ill informed and really has no clue what he is talking about!!!! First here is a guy who is interperting the Bible to make a prophecy, then claims that the destructive force coming our way is visible. Remember right acension 18?? You would need a night vision eyepiece or something. I tried to secure online some telescope time. I didnt have much luck. So I e-mailed Gilbert and we got into it. He first told me the he HASNT seen wormwood and thought that ALL people inb the telescope rental business are in a conspiracy to with hold the evidence!!!!! He further warned me of a fed knocking at my door if I pursue this endeavor. In short it was a very strange exchange. I left saying he is a so so wrong for alarming all these people with NO proof and suggested counseling. I will foward the e-mail thread to anyone who asks for it. I told him this is no way to sell books.

Hmmmm, great input you provided! Thank you!!!

Sounds quite suspicious based on what he was trying to indicate about the telescope rental biz people.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 06:35 AM
link   
DG, you, and other members might remember it, or maybe not, but I have been presenting evidence that seems to point out that it is very possible that such a dark star exists, it is indeed affecting not only Earth but every planet in the Solar System, it is also affecting the Sun, as well as comets and satellites.

I have given in the past an interview that Art Bell made with Father Malachi Martin. The good Father, who passed away sometime ago by falling off stairs and having a heart attack, stated in 1997 that within about 10 years there was something that was approaching, and which the high level Vatican people knew would affect all of us on Earth.

Although of course 2007 has passed, however there have been more and more unexplained phenomenon that seems to point to this dark star, or something similar approaching the Solar System.

Here is the interview again.
www.cyberspaceorbit.com...

Here is the latest thread I made which started out as a discussion for ultra cool dwarf travelling at incredible speeds, and then as I kept searching found that there are more anomalies which seem to point to the fact that something massive is having physical effects on every planet in the Solar system, as well as comets, and satellites.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Here are some of the past threads I made about the pioneer anomalies, and other related phenomenon.

Here is a thread about all the planets and Moons with an atmosphere in the Solar System which have also been experiencing Climate Change just like Earth.

Some members have claimed that since the 1940s no real scientists have proposed that there could be a dark companion star to our Sun, but the contrary is the truth.

Two ideas for how to perturb the Oort Cloud have been proposed:

A dark sister sun called Nemesis: Our sun formed as a binary, with a secondary star that never began to shine (too small for fusion). Interaction of the orbit of the two stars could regularly cause gravitational perturbation of the Oort Cloud. Systematic search for Nemesis has not yet revealed such a dark star.
Galactic Plane Oscillation: Our solar system is not static within the galaxy, but oscillates up and down through the main symmetry plane of the Galaxy with about a 60 million year periodicity. Each passage through the plane could lead to the surrounding Oort cloud being perturbed by increased interstellar mass in the galactic plane. This would release a hail of comets, some of which would strike the Earth. The timing is not quite perfect, but it is on the right scale. We are now pretty much in the middle of a cycle, so would not expect another mass extinction for millions of years.

ic.ucsc.edu...

A mystery revolves around the sun
Researchers suggest that huge unseen object orbits on fringe of solar system.

Oct. 7, 1999 Two teams of researchers have proposed the existence of an unseen planet or a failed star circling the sun at a distance of more than 2 trillion miles, far beyond the orbits of the nine known planets. The theory, which seeks to explain patterns in comets' paths, has been put forward in research accepted for publication in two separate journals.
MORE QUESTIONS
How could such a massive object exist so far from the sun? The researchers say a planet or dark star could have coalesced during the formation of the solar system billions of years ago, but more probably would be a passing celestial body that was captured by the sun�s subtle gravitational pull.

Another question: Why hasn't such an object been seen? Murray says that even a Jupiter-scale planet could not be observed at the immense distances involved. Matese and his colleagues say that their hypothetical brown dwarf wouldn't have been detected even by the Infrared Astronomical Satellite, which surveyed the heavens in 1983 but that the yet-to-be-launched Space Infrared Telescope Facility just might be able to pick it up.

www.msnbc.msn.com...

I also wonder what happened to this star, which IMO is not the dark companion of the Sun.

Runaway star voted off the island
Larry O'Hanlon
Discovery News

Astronomers have stumbled onto a runaway star inbound to our galaxy that might have been kicked out of our nearest galactic neighbour by a supermassive black hole.

The star, HE 0437-5439, was found on a star survey and initially led its discoverers to suspect their instruments were out of whack.

"We first thought our wavelength calibration was off," says astronomer Dr Ralf Napiwotzki of the University of Hertfordshire's Centre for Astrophysics Research in the UK.

The light from the star was the wrong colour, or wavelength, for where the star was located.

And it showed spectral signs that it was travelling inbound to the Milky Way at an unusually high speed, at 2.6 million kilometres per hour.

www.abc.net.au...

I made a really long thread years ago, as Muaddib, in which i compiled all the information that seemed to tell us such a star, or dark planet does exist, but i haven't been able to find it yet.

If any old members remember i would appreciate it if they can post the link.

[edit on 12-7-2009 by ElectricUniverse]

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 06:45 AM
link   
BTW, I don't think it will hit Earth, and I am not sure it will be seen this summer, but we will notice more and more it's effects until it is actually seen. But i could be wrong and for all we know there is something else happening.

One more thing. I don't sell any books, or make any profits from this.

Anyway, there have been hoaxes which some people have used to make money such as Hazelwood. That guy would always claim that people were "Feds" because we would ask for proof that Planet X was going to pass in 2003. I was part of a forum back then in which some people, hazelwood and myself were discussing this subject.

The members that had some common sense and I knew that Hazelwood, and that woman at the Zeta talk website were lying.

[edit on 12-7-2009 by ElectricUniverse]

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 07:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Bombeni

I stopped watching that video when whoever did it started claiming people were going to hell for talking about world events, watching movies, playing games, for looking at a beautful woman, etc, etc.....

Whoever did that is a lunatic sorry to say.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 04:39 AM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

Hi dgtempe/

I haven't read all the posts here in this thread, but since we are on a conspiracy site,and there are many conspiracies surrounding just about anything...Is it likely that this is just a FEAR tactic?
I mean, has it not been said that man has abilities to control the weather?
If this is in fact a TRUTH, then why can't all of these happenings be man made?
Reasons?
To form a One World Order....to have faith in THEM because we are getting WARNINGS, but are they TRUE warnings for our benefit or for the benefit of THOSE that want to control us?
Would it make it easier if they are able to control man through means of controlling the atmospheric conditions?
Lazer(sp) beams in the skies or is that in Space?

If the end comes, it will come as God wants it....He will allow man to believe as he wants, because God has given man Free will to chose the path that he walks...those that believe, will keep on believing, and those that refuse to believe will do so on their own accord.

Weapons of the New World Order
“Technology will make available,
to the leaders of major nations,
techniques for conducting secret warfare,
of which only a bare minimum of the security forces will be appraised…Techniques of weather modification could be employed to produce prolonged periods of drought or storm.”
Illuminati strategist and front man Zbigniew Brzezinski writing in “Between Two Ages” 1970.

Search in ATS for more info on the above...I found this on the net.

ICXC NIKA
helen

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by 4TH STOOGER

Nice detective work! So he's pulling pages from the Bible and no hard science????
Thank you for letting me know. Steve Quayle is another one that is flipping thru the bible and also saying there is an object headed our way by way of the
Southern Hemisphere.....
Claims, though, that the Antartic has representatives fromthe entire world watching an irratic orbit, and sometimes the object, 20 miles wide, comes to a full stop.

I guess we need a better source, i just dont know where i can find one.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by ElectricUniverse

Thank you for your contributions, always the best and dont think they dont go without notice....You are among the best posters here and i always enjoy your explanations as do the rest of us.
I feel comfortable with you here, i really do!

Many blessings

dg

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by helen670

Love you Helen, as always and thanks for your post.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by LeoLoeb

It may very well be bananas!!!

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

Kind of reminds me of this Biblical prophecy of the last days

"Nation will rise against nation and kingdom against kingdom,
11and there will be great earthquakes, and in various places plagues and famines; and there will be terrors and great signs from heaven.

Other translations describe it as fearful signs in the heavens. If you are a christian and you die quickly with minimal suffering it's not so bad.

Unfortunately we have to go through a few bumps in the road to get to the other side. Of course for most, the other side is an eternal torment in hell.

Other than that I wouldn't be alarmed....

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 12:32 AM
link   
reply to post by OnTheFelt

You have to be a member to listen to the link you posted.

Anyone have it re-posted on YouTube or the like yet?

Thanks

EDIT:

THANK YOU TO Savarstaad for posting a workable link... here

[edit on 19-7-2009 by silo13]

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 07:19 AM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

Thanks for the compliments, and for the vote of confidence.

I am not too sure this thing, whatever it is, is going to hit Earth, however, it will affect us in many ways, and these effects won't be good at all.

As I said years ago we will continue to see more dramatic weather patterns, both extremes of cold, and hot weather, meanwhile there will be more and more volcanic eruptions, as well as other magmatic events, and large and more frequent earthquakes, and I think all of this is being caused by whatever it is that is approaching towards our inner Solar System. it is also very possible we will see more meteors, and even some large meteor strike, or strikes due to whatever it is that is getting closer.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by silo13

The c2c interview with Mr. Eriksen can be found at this link:rapidshare.com...

Hour 2 at this link: rapidshare.com...

Hour 3 at this link: rapidshare.com...

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by ItCometh

The "hour 3" link in the previous post was accidentally duplicated. The correction is a link for hour 4. It follows:
rapidshare.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join