It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If You Listened To C2C Last Night, I Need Your Input

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 02:33 PM
link   
I don't know if you believe or read the bible but it states that wormwood is a star as well.
Revelation 8:10-11 talks about this star falling from heaven and making the waters bitter.

10 Then the third angel sounded: And a great star fell from heaven, burning like a torch, and it fell on a third of the rivers and on the springs of water. 11 The name of the star is Wormwood. A third of the waters became wormwood, and many men died from the water, because it was made bitter.

[edit on 6/30/2009 by concerned190]

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 02:33 PM
link   
That was pretty scary but as soon as he start putting his christian perspective on it, it ruined it form me. The whole "Revelation" NWO will start afterward and blah blah blah is just too conveinient. How in the hell can any one know who exactly are gonna survive?

If the "Gods" want to have their little summer BBQ now, there's nothing one can do really!

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Sounds like a hoax to me. But atleast he has the time period happening like right now, as it's already summertime, so it won't be years before we find out it's a hoax.

Overall I think it's sad that either the author, or the people listening, or both don't understand the extreme distances we are talking about here.

As it turns out, I just came across some information about 2 weeks ago regarding stars coming close to our solar system.

Solar System and it's Place in the Galaxy

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 02:48 PM
link   
you can grab the 3 parts of the interview here. Just save link as...

www.rumormillnews.com...

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by badmedia

Facts from the PDF.

1. We are no where near the galactic plane. We have been moving away from the galactic plane and have been for millions of years. So anytime someone mentions 2012 and the galactic plane, they are bunk. It's an alignment, not a physical crossing of the plane.

He says it is close to the galactic plane?

The Sun and the solar system are located approxi-mately 8.5 kpc from the galactic center, and 10-20 pc above the central plane of the galactic disk.

The Sun and planets passed through the galactic plane about 2-3 million years ago, moving "northward."

About the only thing he can say is that we are closer to galactic center than we ever get. But that is in terms of kpc, or 1000's of pc's. AKA, no where near.

1 pc = 19 million miles, or 3.6 light years.

The solar system Is currently close to and moving inward toward "perigalacticon," the point in the orbit closest to the galactic center.

2. Our sun travels slower than most stars. So on an average of about 1 million years, a star comes "close to us". Close being a relative word. Right now, Proxima Centauri is the closest star to us. It is 1.3pc away. It is the binary star of Alpha Centauri.

1 pc is about how close our neighborhood stars come to us.

In the entire lifetime of our solar system, it is projected that a star may come as close as 900 AU to us, and if that happens we could be in reach of it's comets and such. That would be bad. But the event will also last for over 1 million years due to the huge distances and time it takes for it to move away. If it takes 1 million years for it to leave, imagine how long it takes to actually get here. Not an overnight or "over the summer" event.

[edit on 6/30/2009 by badmedia]

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by DDay

Are you meaning me? If you are, well I'm not "calm" about it but I'm not worked up either. I have been listening to this stuff for a few years and I truely believe that something is going to happen to humanity in our lifetime meaning now. I guess I am resolved in my belief that there is something beyond that is better, peaceful. I don't know how to explain it but I am not going to be afraid of it. LIke I said before I just don't want it to hurt so I rather it be water than fire and I do worry about my kid. Other than that...no I am not afraid and strangely I couldn't tell you why I feel ok with it, not that I want it to happen or anything like that to happen but I feel peaceful about it.

Now I sound like a kook LOL:

Naw i know what your saying im 19,i know somthings going to happen but im not really freaking out about it,i keep having dreams about crazy catastrophes happening and in them i see everybody running and instead of running i stand in complete peace and all i feel is love and the ppl that are running gravitate towards me and we all stand in complete peace holding hands,then we die in a shaky flash and the dream fades to static like a tv

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 02:53 PM
link   
DG................I listened to it too.....ya it WAS frightening.

I am not thrilled when C2C scares the daylights out of me.
ESPECIALLY when it makes sense and the pieces all fit.
How about the guy from Colorado calling near the end of the show talking about the 'oxidized red dust' he is seeing on the tallest peaks all over like some weird dusting cover??? DG I see a weird unusual red dust on the snow peaks in Utah also, making them a slight different color than I am used to seeing.

MAYBE its all true?
I wish so bad I had a cave house.

I tend to HIGHLY DOUBT all thumpers of the BIBLE who claim "it IS DECREED"........I doubt ANY & ALL RELIGIONS that are on this planet, and that guy was basing MOST of his predictions on biblical decrees.
I base THAT on my personal journeys into the netherworlds via OOBE.....and because of my journeys I am NOT afraid of death as we are eternal so no matter if WORMWOOD destroys the planet it will be an experience of massive scale to SEE it happen and live through it as long as we can.

[edit on 30-6-2009 by theRiverGoddess]

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Exv8densez
That was pretty scary but as soon as he start putting his christian perspective on it, it ruined it form me. The whole "Revelation" NWO will start afterward and blah blah blah is just too conveinient. How in the hell can any one know who exactly are gonna survive?

If the "Gods" want to have their little summer BBQ now, there's nothing one can do really!

I agree with you. While I have no problem with religion or the bible perse what I don't like is speculation. Now I realize the whole Planet X, Nibiru, Wormwood, Marduk etc...is still speculation but it's written into other cultures as well and this resonates with me as being a part of our history.

This Gilbert guy speculates from that point on that AFTER Wormwood those who are left will go through Armeggedon. I don't necessarily believe that. Although I do believe it would be a real rough time for those that were remaining because everything would be scorched and what not.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 02:59 PM
link   
I stopped listening to C2C about a year ago. I was listening for about a year, and remember wormwood being brought up several times. I could have sworn that the same type of comment was made more than a year ago. That you could see it in the southern most tip of Africa, and soon everyone would see it. That was a long time ago!

Aren't these people just moving the dates up over and over again?! How can people continue to be fooled by this? Bad memories?!?

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
Last nights show was by far the scariest show i ever heard. Gilbert Eriksen was the guest, and he insists that WORMWOOD, a star, is headed for Earth and never mind 2012, the damage will start THIS SUMMER.

Did anyone hear it? What do you think???

www.coasttocoastam.com

Don't worry so, you will be fine. The world with us will continue for some time yet. Don't get caught up in believing all you see and hear.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by theRiverGoddess

RiverGoddess ~ your avatar is beautiful

not a one liner

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Ah, OK! This video has shown me the light. I'm going to quit having sex and masturbating now! I just threw all of the game consoles off of the balcony, and discarded anything that brings me amusement or pleasure.

Hmm, but I'm keeping the handcuffs!

Can I do God's work now?

PS, Art Bell is a farking genius. A rich one, too. And damn Nancy Leider for starting all of this crap too! *smacks forehead*

I mean, come on people. "OOPS, it'll come NEXT year, no wait the next, no wait, the next, no wait ZOMG 2012*@($(%!"

Sheesh..

[edit on 30-6-2009 by brokenheadphonez]

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 07:01 PM
link   
I certainly don't know, none of us can, when it will occur but pretty sure it is a given in the future. In much prophecy, prophecy from NDEs, Kolbrin Bible, texts, etc there exists much suggestion that it is coming. Although I don't know when, I am relatively sure that this is a cyclical event and I would imagine a terrifying one if you are lucky enough to survive.

I can see great civilizations that may have existed before any of our recorded history having completely vanishing. If the continental plates rolled and flexed then our skyscrapers and monuments to current man would disappear into oblivion riding atop this gravy skin known as continents. For the survivors the tales would become myth and legend in 5 generations or so. Myths of thinking machines (computers) and traveling through the air in great crafts (jet liners). These things would become myth because those few generations trying to survive would have nothing to quantify it with.

I'm sure it would not be upon us in an instant however. I wonder what mankind would do. Would it forgive itself and others when the ego and sense of self gave way. It would probably be something as fantastic and dreadful as the destructive event itself. Would future beings look at the remnants of our smashed moon and wonder where the rings came from....

All things laid low and humbled. Starting to sound pretty good.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Apollumi

I try to keep an open mind. To me it sounds more like he is talking about finding the center of the galaxy, and the black hole at the center than a brown drawf orbiting.

The directions he is giving are directions towards the black hole.

This is the kind of thing that would be looked for back in the early 80's as well.

And, we are actually coming closer to the center of the galaxy than we ever do right now. That is not the galactic plane, we are far away from that. It's from the center of the galaxy. But we are of course still actually really far away from it, it's just as close as we get.

As the black hole does keep the sun in orbit around it, I wonder if perhaps it would make sense that in general it keeps a pull on the planets and such as well, and that would account for the parts they can't figure out with probes gaining speeds and such.

The black hole at the center of the galaxy is not doubt a "2nd sun" for us, as we rotate around it. It is also a dark sun.

If there is a brown dwarf that orbits the sun, then it is still subject to keplers laws. It's not so much the idea of such an object that I disagree with. It's what everyone claims about, and the time frame of 2012 etc that I think is for sure wrong. So I try to remain open.

I don't think I buy the "rings" thing at all. I gave it a hmmm at first. But if it's true then why do the planets, and this object itself have such elliptical orbits? But yet, we get hit by this ring and it causes a tsunami?

And what he says about the shifts and such and the tsunami's. He is acting like it would just happen instantly or something, rather than gradually. It's not like it's just going to all of a sudden turn on it's gravity.

Going to listen to the rest of it.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 10:56 PM
link   
NASA WISE Mission:

PASADENA, Calif. -- NASA's Wide-field Infrared Survey Explorer, or WISE, has been assembled and is undergoing final preparations for a planned Nov. 1 launch from Vandenberg Air Force Base, Calif.

The mission will survey the entire sky at infrared wavelengths, creating a cosmic clearinghouse of hundreds of millions of objects -- everything from the most luminous galaxies, to the nearest stars, to dark and potentially hazardous asteroids. The survey will be the most detailed to date in infrared light, with a sensitivity hundreds of times better than that of its predecessor, the Infrared Astronomical Satellite.

"Most of the sky has never been imaged at these infrared wavelengths with this kind of sensitivity," said Edward Wright, the mission's principal investigator at UCLA. "We are sure to find many surprises."

Among expected finds from WISE are hundreds of thousands of asteroids in our solar system's asteroid belt, and hundreds of additional asteroids that come near Earth. Many asteroids have gone undetected because they don't reflect much visible light, but their heat makes them glow in infrared light that WISE can see. By cataloguing the objects, the mission will provide better estimates of their sizes, a critical step for assessing the risk associated with those that might impact Earth.

"We know that asteroids occasionally hit Earth, and we'd like to have a better idea of how many there are and their sizes," said Amy Mainzer of NASA's Jet Propulsion Laboratory, Pasadena, Calif., the mission's deputy project scientist. "Whether they are dark or shiny, they all emit infrared light. They can't hide from WISE."

The mission is also expected to find the coldest stars -- dim orbs called brown dwarfs that are too small to have ignited like our sun. Brown dwarfs are littered throughout our galaxy, but because they are so cool, they are often too faint to see in visible light. The infrared detectors on WISE will pick up the glow of roughly 1,000 brown dwarfs in our galaxy, including those coldest and closest to our solar system. In fact, astronomers say the mission could find a brown dwarf closer to us than the nearest known star, Proxima Centauri, located approximately 4 light-years away.

DG, there are strange things happening today and even Science at time must admit their vulnerability in the face of the sheer expanse of the unknows within our Universe.

So what to do? Just live life as totally as you can, enjoy all of the many things that make it worth living and stay informed to keep your adrenaline pumped up. Yesterday arrived without more than a sunrise and tomorrow will be the same. And if something happens to change that course, well you always have us and that is more than many people can say.

EDIT for 2 reasons:
1. See DG, even the worst charlatan could scare us with the reality of a nearby brown dwarf, and they would be right.

2. www.nasa.gov...

[edit on 30-6-2009 by antar]

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Wormwood is in the bible book of revelation and is supposed to taint some of the waters on earth. Did the US just buy all the waterways in the land? Thought i saw a thread somewhere.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 12:03 AM
link   
An increase in gamma could explain the surge in thyroid disorders/cancers and failures, the warming of the planets and the need to collect more tax/fund extreme carbon reduction measures, if this is all true about the 3.5trillion electron volts of gamma measured at the ecliptic!

DGtempe, this topic is another reason why I added you to my friends list. You never fail to provide a timely outlet!

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 02:06 AM
link   
reply to post by DDay

Oh I know. Please don’t get me wrong. As to ancient civilizations cultural knowledge, I can consider. I only started recently to take the Mayan calendar fact seriously because there were serious researches backing it, and judging by the recent data of sun activity, it is evident that something is about to happen soon.

I just find it enraging when sudden prophecies are waged to feed off people’s fear. Religion itself has been used to keep the masses ignorant and all of a sudden we’re supposed to rely on it for survival when catastrophe’s looming? I still prefer the imperfection or vulnerability of science. With more understanding of the worlds around us, we’re more empowered to face, even the unknown, with rationality.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 02:21 AM
link   
reply to post by lucentenigma

Here ya go:

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 10:50 AM
link   
I guess i wouldnt be so hmmm...apprehensive, but i had just heard Steven Quayle, Audio June 8/09, i hope you guys can find it, where he is also claiming that there is an object making a direct "b" line towards us thru the Southern hemisphere...

Also he had an interview a couple of days later saying the Retribution would start this JULY 11th.

So maybe its all scaremongering, but wow, this is really food for thought.

Now i guess we can only wait till July 11, and see if any of it plays out.

Please forgive me for not having the Steve links, but i find it very hard to navigate his website looking for replays.

I know he had between June 8 and the 19th several guests talking about the retribution to start THIS SUMMER, July 11.

God help us all.

If you think its all fearmongering, just let me know, i wont get upset, infact, i would feel much much better.

Thanks.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join