It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If You Listened To C2C Last Night, I Need Your Input

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Last nights show was by far the scariest show i ever heard. Gilbert Eriksen was the guest, and he insists that WORMWOOD, a star, is headed for Earth and never mind 2012, the damage will start THIS SUMMER.

Did anyone hear it? What do you think???

www.coasttocoastam.com

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 01:15 PM
link   
I actually just finished listening to it. I am trying not to get too tied up with his theory that next summer is it.

I enjoyed the program though and the way he ties it all in makes sense to me.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 01:24 PM
link   
I went to bed depressed if You really want my opinion. I thought it was dire and down right depressing. I hope it doesn't come down to that personally. A total revolution and a civil war will be much preferable to a brown dwarf skimming past the earth.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Thank you, and i must say, you took it rather calmly and well.

I wish i had your resolve and demeanor and could look at it the way you seem to have.

I envy you.

I am totally freaked out.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by jkm1864

Then i'm not alone?
I agree, that show was torment and i never went to sleep.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 01:30 PM
link   
You know here's the thing, regardless of what one believes this has been written by a number of civilizations. We have written accounts of something coming and is returning and so for me this is what makes it scarier because it's tangible.

Why would ancient civilizations waste their time writting about something unless they experienced it themselves. I don't know there is so much to digest but I agree it is scary but perhaps that is how the earth is going to cleanse itself even at our expense. We are just hitching a ride,we have no rights to the planet.

What angers me is TPTB are trying to protect themselves because they think they are more important than you or I. I don't want to go down in firey flames I want the chance to survive just as the elite are granting themselves. But it does point to something. The underground bunkers, to the seed vault. Someone is preparing for something. I am not afraid to die but I do have conditions, I don't want it to hurt and I don't want my son to be frightened.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 01:31 PM
link   
I would like to listen to this is there anyway to listen to old shows?

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Mods: Please delete double post.

[edit on 30-6-2009 by lucentenigma]

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

he insists that WORMWOOD, a star

Did he say anything about this being Maitreya's star? There are people around the world that have been reporting seeing that.

I would love to hear this show. Does anyone know where I could find a refeed or a stream?

Not having heard the show, I can say that, if this is true, and the poo hits the fan, things, based on all the ancient/religious prophecies as a whole, only get better once it subsides. That is the upside of the badness I suppose.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Edit: Mods please delete, triple post SORRY!

[edit on 30-6-2009 by lucentenigma]

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by lucentenigma

I don't know, I am a subscriber to the site so that was how I could listen so I don't know how to make it available to you. BUT....here is this Gilbert guy's site. It's about his book which is what the show was about anyway.
Read the exerpt of his book, it's actually quite lengthy for an "exerpt".

Perhaps someone has the MP3 file. Sorry!

Here is the link

www.millenniumprophecy.com...

Oops one more thing, when you go to this link click on Home about Science Book Contact. That's where the meaty stuff is about the show.

[edit on 30-6-2009 by DDay]

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 01:38 PM
link   
In my area, C2C is repeated, minus the first hour, right before the new show each night. I will catch this show at that time. The shows are played on wlap.com at the same time it is on the radio.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by lucentenigma

Here is the link for last night's show

C2C Interview with Gilbert Eriksen

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
Thank you, and i must say, you took it rather calmly and well.

I wish i had your resolve and demeanor and could look at it the way you seem to have.

I envy you.

I am totally freaked out.

Are you meaning me? If you are, well I'm not "calm" about it but I'm not worked up either. I have been listening to this stuff for a few years and I truely believe that something is going to happen to humanity in our lifetime meaning now. I guess I am resolved in my belief that there is something beyond that is better, peaceful. I don't know how to explain it but I am not going to be afraid of it. LIke I said before I just don't want it to hurt so I rather it be water than fire and I do worry about my kid. Other than that...no I am not afraid and strangely I couldn't tell you why I feel ok with it, not that I want it to happen or anything like that to happen but I feel peaceful about it.

Now I sound like a kook LOL:

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by DDay

Thank You I will check it out!

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by OnTheFelt

Tried the link you have to be a subscriber but I will check out the link to Gilbert Eriksen's website. Thanks!

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by DDay

yes, i meant you. I envy people who dont get riled up like i do. I was paying you a compliment.

Peace

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by lucentenigma

Oh man that scared me, at first I thought it was just going to be a quadruple post!

Thanks to the member who posted the link, going to check it out.

Uh, not I'm not, you have to buy a subscription, don't need that, the infor about this star is everywhere, for free.

[edit on 30-6-2009 by Bombeni]

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

Well thank you...

What's funny is that I haven't gotten riled up about this BUT I am generally a neurotic person by nature LOL

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 02:30 PM
link   
You have to sign up with your credit card to hear that broadcast but it is nothing we haven't heard before certainly.

This video is extraordinary, it perfectly explains the alignment that will happen in 2012, the precursor to all that 2012 stuff begins this summer, as the OP said.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join