It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's Time For America To Dump Israel !!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2004 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Keep looking radstar,
We all must remember that the Hebrews are God's chosen people. He made a covenant with the Israelites. God's covenant cannot be broken.

posted on May, 6 2004 @ 09:09 PM
link   
most of the problems today in the world look bad at the time, but you can see that they will one day most likley resolve themselves. The israel/palestine conflict is diffrent though.
I dont ever see this one being fixed, and really its amazing at just the extent that its completely hopeless.
Still Id rather our country get in more crap defending israel than just abandoning it.
really what better allie do we have? england?

posted on May, 6 2004 @ 09:55 PM
link   
The establishment of Israel was a reward to the Jewish survivors of WWII by the the then controlling British for the Jews courageous and clandestine to the allies. Then the palestinian rebels apealed to the King of Sweden (a member of the World Wide White Mafia) and he declared the there should be a separate state of palestine. The UN seconded the motion and the fight was on and has been ever since. The Palestinians have orchestrated all of their attacks for the advance advantage of the world press and have become media darlings in this conflict.
Israel has contributed much to the advancement of civilization, the palestinians have contributed shock and gore with their hostilities. I always will remember that they bombed a pizza parlor where a seventeen Jewish girl was having a birthday party.
I think that all palestinians should be provided with parkas and mukluks, boarded on planes and sent to Sweden. If the King of Sweden thinks that they deserve a country of their own then let him put the land where his mouth is.
Palestinians are the lowest life forms in the universe, sort of like an aids virus. Even the other Arab countries won"t have them!!!
Anyone who thinks Israel is promoting a hidden agenda is plain Skilling!!!

posted on May, 7 2004 @ 05:24 AM
link   
I can't believe the level of ignorance on this web site regarding the state of Israel.
I can't believe the level of brainwashing that you people have.
You all spout rhetoric like it was the truth and all you people are doing is parroting the Jewish controlled media.
You expound ridiculous theorie and believe them to be the truth because you THINK that they are.
Do your homework
Do the research.
Ask the right questions.
Above all, don't be afraid of the truth.
Research the Rothschild Family and you will learn the truth about Israel.
The HEBREWS were Yahweh's chosen people, NOT the Jews.
Todays Jews are not genetically related to the Hebrews.
They are descendants of the Khazars of southern Russia.

The greatest obstacle to a conniving Jew, is an enlightened Gentile.

posted on May, 7 2004 @ 06:30 AM
link   
Eljay,
You've made some of these claims earlier in the thread and were asked to provide some documentation to support it. You haven't. If you can't do that, then maybe this thread has outlived its usefulness. I don't think too many people are interested in hate mongering or Jew bashing. There's plenty of other sites that can provide that to the feeble minded.

posted on May, 7 2004 @ 06:38 AM
link   
My opinion on this issue is that the US of A has abused powers by innitiating a treaty to form Israel with the sole source of establishing a foothold into Arab lands, this is for two reasons:
1)OIL
2)Religion

2)The Religious argument comes out of needing 2 opposing belief systems to govern peoples through a sytem of ''Good'' v ''Evil'' approach.

mmm...What do others think?

posted on May, 7 2004 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Valorian
My opinion on this issue is that the US of A has abused powers by innitiating a treaty to form Israel with the sole source of establishing a foothold into Arab lands, this is for two reasons:
1)OIL
2)Religion

2)The Religious argument comes out of needing 2 opposing belief systems to govern peoples through a sytem of ''Good'' v ''Evil'' approach.

mmm...What do others think?

Are you familiar with the history of the formation of Israel? Are you aware of how many countries were under British control in the mideast when Israel was formed? If the US wanted control of oil, why Israel, there's no oil there. How much was even known at that time about how much oil was in the Mideast? Do you know when Israel was actually formed?

Your thought on the religious idea of good versus evil and the need for two opposing systems: Are you aware that approximately 2/3 of the Bible is Hebrew scripture? I certainly don't view Christianity and Judaism as being in opposition. Christianity is an extension of the Word of God for those who accepted the fact that Jesus was truly the son of God. Jews and Christians worship the same God. BTW, there are more than two systems (i.e. Islam, Muslim, Hinduand about a thousand more)

Maybe it's time to go back and research some facts.

posted on May, 7 2004 @ 09:39 AM
link   
The following is necessary to point out since reading stupidity is as painful to me as kidney stones might be.

Again, you are as careless as the Colonel in this point. There exists no evidence of this idiotic claim that you people continue to make. Some people feel this is true because today's Jews don't look Middle Eastern (or according to Colonel and his Times Square friends they don't look black). This is irrelevant. When a people move around as much as the Jews have, and intermarry do you expect that in the 3,316 years since the Jews left Egypt they would look exactly the same? The bottom line is you offer no proof. Your evidence is that "The Jews can't prove they're the same Jews" well that's nice, and you can't prove that they aren't. For me many thousands of people following the same traditions they have been for 3,000 years is pretty good evidence.

You are arguing against support of Israel. Keep your argument there. By diluting it with redundant crap you weaken yourself more each post.

posted on May, 7 2004 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Eljay
I can't believe the level of ignorance on this web site regarding the state of Israel.
I can't believe the level of brainwashing that you people have.
You all spout rhetoric like it was the truth and all you people are doing is parroting the Jewish controlled media.
You expound ridiculous theorie and believe them to be the truth because you THINK that they are.
Do your homework
Do the research.
Ask the right questions.
Above all, don't be afraid of the truth.
Research the Rothschild Family and you will learn the truth about Israel.

The greatest obstacle to a conniving Jew, is an enlightened Gentile.

Idiot/Bigot Alert! Idot/Bigot Alert!!!!!

"Conniving Jew" indeed - we're gonna be hearing about "The Protocols" next? Or perhaps a little Holocaust denial?

Pathetic

posted on May, 7 2004 @ 11:19 AM
link   
All this # is is a replay of the "blood libels" that went around Europe for hundreds of years.

What are the blood libels you ask? Well, I'd be happy to explain. Basically what happened was anytime a leader needed to impose his authority on people a good way to show that he was powerful was to round up some Jews and kill or expel them from the land. This was accomplished by making an outrageous claim to make the attack on them legitimate.

The claim that was made was that in order to prepare Matzah (unleavened bread) for the Passover holiday the jews were required to use the blood of a young boy. Now this was clearly false because in the Bible itself this is forbidden for numerous reasons. 1) The killing of another human is murder, for whatever purpose. 2) Blood, of anything, is not to be eaten. 3) All those aside, a human does not fit the requirements of what is kosher i.e. does not have split hooves or chew it's cud and therefore could NEVER be used for any food purposes in any way shape or form.

But it didn't matter, and blood libels were the reason for countless murders, pogroms and expulsions. This is the same thing. Every so often some jackass signs up to this community and has to post things like "The jews run the world, the jews aren't the real jews, the jews stole land, the jews are the devil, the jews caused 9/11". It is sad to see that some of humanity has not progressed beyond their ancestors from the middle ages. But, unlike back then, there are educated people to rebut your libels.

posted on May, 7 2004 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Good post, Djarums

posted on May, 7 2004 @ 11:32 AM
link   
I do agree with the opening statement. Screw them and their problems. They're not really an ally, anyway. I could care less about the middle east. They can all kill each other, if that's what they want to do. Leave me and my money out of it.

posted on May, 7 2004 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Hey Satyr, I'm interested in finding out a little bit more about your opinion. What do you feel about countries that we give billions of dollars to that publicly criticize every single thing that we do? How about the ones that we give money to that have citizens trying on a daily basis to kill our citizens? They're ok to give aid to?

posted on May, 7 2004 @ 11:49 AM
link   
I don't think we should be aiding any of them. In doing so, we've only started an envy war with any others that we don't aid. It's ridiculous, IMO. It's kind of like the reason I don't give money to every bum who comes up to me on the street and asks. If I do it once, guess what! That bum will keep returning to pester me for more, and he's not doing anything to help himself, nor am I by giving him anything. Then, if you refuse to give him his lunch (or booze) money the next time he asks, he gets pissed off at you. And if you suggest that he get a job, he might even get abrasive.

posted on May, 7 2004 @ 11:57 AM
link   
REMEMBER THE LIBERTY!!!! Any nation that bombs our ships, while jamming rescue radio frequencies is not our friend. They even shot up the life boats to prevent survivors. There has never been an explanation or apology.

posted on May, 7 2004 @ 12:21 PM
link   
There was an explanation, they said it was a mistake. You know....Oops our Bad.

posted on May, 7 2004 @ 02:20 PM
link   
I'd laugh if I wasn't so tired of seeing this. I was waiting for the Liberty incident to get brought up as it always does. So here I will post for you a list of official United States investigations into the matter, and what their outcomes were. Let's all put our reading glasses on, here goes.

U.S. Navy Court of Inquiry June 10-18, 1967: The attack was a case of mistaken identity. Calm conditions and slow ship speed may have made American flag difficult to identify. No indication the attack was intended against U.S. ship.

CIA Report June 13, 1967: The attack was not made in malice and was a mistake.

Joint Chiefs of Staff Fact Finding Team (Russ Report) June 9-20, 1967: Outlined "findings of fact," but did not make any findings about the actual attack.

Clifford Report July 18, 1967:] No premeditation, but "inexcusable failures" by Israeli forces constituing "gross negligence." (I assume you folks know the difference between negligence and an intentional act right?)

Following the Clifford Report there was a 3 year space in which the topic was brought up numerous times in Congress. Twice in the Senate OUR secretary of Defense (McNamara) testified that this was clearly not intentional and there were communications issue. Similar findings were given in the House.

In 1979 ANOTHER Senate investigation was launched to counter a book written by a crewmember of the Liberty. The results of that investigation was that the ship was mistaken for an Egyptian ship (keep in mind my intelligent friends that this was in 1967 while Israel was at war with Egypt so it ain't rocket science why they'd beat on an Egyptian vessel).

In 1981 the NSA reached the same conclusion as well.

And finally in 1991 the House Armed Services Committee's Subcommittee on Investigations did YET ANOTHER investigation to respond to more charges from crew members and found the same damn thing.

But none of you will care about any of this. Why? Because how smart does it make you Anti-Israel folks look when you can say "those bastards blew up an American ship". Unfortunately the US government has been there, and done that. They investigated and this is what they found. You don't like what they found well hey gentlemen tough #. I think they have a tiny bit more knowledge of the situation than you do in your infinite internet reading wisdom.

I wouldn't bring up this point again if I were you. As your few line accusations show, you really don't know anything about the topic. If you did I don't think you'd say "No explanation was ever given" because not only did the Israelis give an explanation SO DID OUR MILITARY. Did you miss that????? Plus I like how the destruction the Israelis dealt out was so deadly that a bunch of people survived to write books. That's always good. Furthermore the T-shirt slogan you've put in is a nice attempt at building upon your point but sorry "Remeber the Alamo" it's not.

Thanks for allowing me the opportunity to show the members here what really happened though. Much appreciated.

[Edited on 5-7-2004 by Djarums]

posted on May, 7 2004 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eljay
That's right!! It's time we dumped the state of Israel and let the chips fall where they may.

It's time for America to wake up.

Israel is the single biggest threat to the security of the world.

www.rense.com...

Check out the above address and find out why we have to save ourselves from the Zionists.

God save the poor Palestinian people.

[Edited on 5-5-2004 by Eljay]

[Edited on 5-5-2004 by Seekerof]

[Edited on 6-5-2004 by John bull 1]

What is wrong with you! Youre lucky im in a good mood! I would go crazy on your as$!

posted on May, 7 2004 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by groingrinder
REMEMBER THE LIBERTY!!!! Any nation that bombs our ships, while jamming rescue radio frequencies is not our friend. They even shot up the life boats to prevent survivors. There has never been an explanation or apology.

No "explanation or apology" groingrinder?
An apology, in International Political terms and usage, does not necessarily include or utilize the words, "I'm sorry or I apologize."

Been to the USS Liberty Veterans Association site?
Well, happened to run through their archives and found this quoted in an essay:

The following statement appeared in the New York Times on June 10th:

Dear Mr. President:
I was deeply grieved by the tragic loss of life in the United States naval ship Liberty. Please accept my deep condolences, and convey my sympathy to all the bereaved families.

May all bloodshed come to an end, and may our God grant us peace evermore.

So apologized Israeli Premier Levi Eshkol to President Johnson......

DEATH AND DESTRUCTION: Why the Story of the USS Liberty has been Suppressed

If thats not good enough or clarification enough, found this:

Israel apologized for the tragedy immediately and offered on June 9 (linked below after this quote) to compensate the victims. Israel ultimately paid nearly $13 million in humanitarian reparations to the United States and to the families of the victims in amounts established by the U.S. State Department. The matter was officially closed between the two governments by an exchange of diplomatic notes on December 17, 1987.

The USS Liberty

The "linked below" comment is in reference to this:
www.us-israel.org...]State Department Documents from the 1967 War (VI)

Also, here is a pretty decent site with great links for more information on this incident and both, the US's and Israel's, viewpoints.
Israeli attack on USS Liberty

seekerof

[Edited on 7-5-2004 by Seekerof]

posted on May, 7 2004 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Also fellow members, this thread is deviating from its original context. Some to much of the material being brought forth in this thread has been extensively discussed within ATS.....feel free to check and 'bump' them up with your comments that have been given in this thread.

The original topic of this thread was and still is:
It's Time For America To Dump Israel !!
Reference to the first initial post

seekerof

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join