It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's Time For America To Dump Israel !!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2004 @ 05:39 PM
link   
It seems to me that Commonsense and Djarams might be shills for the ADL.

I can't waste my time trying to convince people of the truth.

[Edited on 7-5-2004 by asala]

posted on May, 7 2004 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Eljay,
I've asked several times for you to back up your assertions on this thread. You've yet to do that but instead have chosen to call people morons and shills for the ADL. I'm begining to think that discussion and debate are above your capabilities.

posted on May, 7 2004 @ 06:30 PM
link   
The name-calling and insults towards ATS members is to stop now.
Got it?

-B.

posted on May, 7 2004 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Valorian
My opinion on this issue is that the US of A has abused powers by innitiating a treaty to form Israel with the sole source of establishing a foothold into Arab lands, this is for two reasons:
1)OIL
2)Religion

2)The Religious argument comes out of needing 2 opposing belief systems to govern peoples through a sytem of ''Good'' v ''Evil'' approach.

mmm...What do others think?

Valorian,

You might check out the Flight to 911 series, the historical record really doesn't support this. There will be a new installment in the next couple of days.

posted on May, 8 2004 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Eljay
You wanted this?
Khazar and the Ashkenazi Jews

And taken direct from your second link:

Those who hold this view include

* WHITE SUPREMACISTS
* NEO-NAZIS

I think that says it all.
Unless anyone has a big objection, I do believe this thread has outlived its usefulness.

-B.

posted on May, 8 2004 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Banshee,
I couldn't agree more. I just sent a U2U to Seekerof ragarding the same. I've looked at a few more of the links and they all follow that path.
CS

posted on May, 8 2004 @ 11:30 AM
link   
alright .....wake up people...wakey wakey ......

Israel was created by the Balfour declaration.....

Balfour was an english agent of the House of Rothschild..

if the Rothschilds want the israelis to have a home land so badly....why dont they go live there...???
Think about it....why would englishman or the Rothchilds care one frig about jews having a home land in the middle of a bunch of arabs....HELLOOOOO!!!!!!

Because they are forwarding a plan that is going to play out to there manipulations.

why would they Rothchilds pay for 80% of the land in palestine???
why would they pay for large amounts of immigrants to be shipped to israel after 1947 ????

The problem here is most are not able to look at the entire of history of this region and they only know a small part of the whole story which leads to bigoted opinions and lack of knowledge of why israel exists and for what purpose it exists.....

just a small example .....what if the american indians banded together and bought some large weapons and got a hold of nukes and moved in to say a large area of western montana and said ..."Hey guess what were back after a 120 years ...this land is ours and always was ....now what are you going to do.......
Bottom line is the israelis dont belong in palestine.

posted on May, 8 2004 @ 11:41 AM
link   
This thread should not be closed..............

it is the global elite who want the term nazi used to anyone who knows the truth about the creation of israel

The israelis tactics when they entered palestine were more dispicable then the terrorists of the arab world now are perpatrating ......and people wonder why this is happening ?

Im sure there are many who see thru this facade and are tired of anyone who oppose there being a jewish homeland in the middle of a bunch of arabs being associated with nazis.....it holds no water......

Thats exactly what the Anti defamation league wants people to believe ...along with the major media outlets that the global elite control.......

[Edited on 8-5-2004 by watcheroftheskies]

posted on May, 8 2004 @ 12:27 PM
link   
IT SEEMS TO ME THAT THE POWERS OF ATSNN DON'T REALLY WANT TO SEE A FRANK AND OPEN DISCUSSION OF ANYTHING THAT PERTAINS TO THE ILLEGAL AND IMMORAL STATE OF ISRAEL.

THE POWERS OF ATSNN ARE STILL STUCK IN THE MATRIX.

TAKE THE RED PILL FOR CHRISAKES AND OPEN YOUR EYES.

WHAT ARE THEY AFRAID OF.......THE TRUTH????

posted on May, 8 2004 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Check this out!!!

thomas.loc.gov...

They want Congress to shut us up.

What are they afraid of.....the truth???

Freedom of speech in America is more important than the feelings of the Israelis.

posted on May, 8 2004 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Now they want to stop students in colleges and universityies from speaking the truth about Israel and the Jews.

thomas.loc.gov...

www.rense.com...

www.rense.com...

posted on May, 8 2004 @ 02:12 PM
link   
I suppose in all those links you failed to click the word "Zionism" to see how it was defined?
From your worldhistory.com link:

Zionism is a political movement among Jews holding that the Jewish people constitute a nation and are entitled to a national homeland. Formally founded in 1897, Zionism embraced a variety of opinions in its early years on where that homeland might be established. From 1917 it focussed on the establishment of a Jewish homeland or state in Palestine, the location of the ancient Kingdom of Israel. Since 1948, Zionism has been a movement to support the development and defence of the State of Israel, and to encourage Jews to settle there.

(Although this article defines Zionism as a political movement among Jews, the term Zionist can be applied to any supporter of Zionism. Some Christians support Zionism for religious reasons: See Christian Zionism.)

Zionism

This article goes pretty indepth and even mentions the Rothchilds but not in the fashion or manner that you are possibly twisting or using the name.

seekerof

[Edited on 8-5-2004 by Seekerof]

posted on May, 8 2004 @ 03:18 PM
link   
You said it "ANCIENT" as in ancient history, so get over it.
Just because someone wants to call themselves Zionist doesn't give them the right to murder the indiginous population and steal their land just because one time in the very remote past the "Hebrews" settled their.

You go right on believing what you want and you go right on disseminating your Zionist disinformation and lies. There are a lot of people in the world, commonly called the silent MAJORITY who know the real truth that you are trying so hard to keep from getting out.

I'll say it one more time for all you people to see.....THE JEWS ARE NOT HEBREWS and have absolutely no moral, ethical or legal claim to the land of Palestine AND THE WORLD KNOWS IT!!!

Go ahead and kill this thread if you want. There are already people who know what was being said.

You people don't even want to do the research.

THE ISRAELIS ARE THE BIGGEST TERRORISTS IN THE WORLD!!!!!

posted on May, 8 2004 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eljay

I'll say it one more time for all you people to see.....THE JEWS ARE NOT HEBREWS and have absolutely no moral, ethical or legal claim to the land of Palestine AND THE WORLD KNOWS IT!!!

Go ahead and kill this thread if you want. There are already people who know what was being said.

You people don't even want to do the research.

THE ISRAELIS ARE THE BIGGEST TERRORISTS IN THE WORLD!!!!!

Eljay,
I've tried to be accommodating to your posts. the problem is, your just way over the top! Quite frankly I'm not sure what you are!! I've read ALL of the mindless sites you posted. The fact is that I don't think you have a clue about what you're talking about. That's too bad!!!
Your anger is scary!!! Your posts are non-sensical. I have no idea why this thread isn't dead.

posted on May, 8 2004 @ 06:40 PM
link   
(Hands Eljay a hankerchief)

Please wipe the foam from your mouth - its unseemly

posted on May, 8 2004 @ 08:36 PM
link   

I can't waste my time trying to convince people of the truth.

Yet again you make a statement and don't follow through. This particular one would be nice if you would.

As far as your claim that "the powers at atsnn" are trying to hold you back from bringing the "truth" about the dirty immoral jews, let me qualify a point for you. You haven't needed anyone else's help to make your own points look stupid. You do that all to well on your own. You and the toilet-dwellers who support your points do the same thing on a daily basis, and every single time nothing happens. The threads become obscure because after 3 or 4 pages of crap the membership realizes that you are bringing the same points for years now.

In plain english: You, who are part of a small group of hateful lifeless fools, draw off the same information that is decades old, and constantly post it as though it is something new. In an effort not to seem like censors the staff of the board tolerate it. You seem to think I work for the "ADL". If your ignorant ass would read other posts of mine you would see that I fit into no group and am quite independent minded. You on the other hand post the SAME EXACT garbage that everyone else does. I don't care if you think today's jews aren't "real jews" in your eyes, or if Israel is immoral because you don't like them or if you think the Jews run the world. If you can not back these things up with real facts please do everyone a favor, shut the hell up and stop starting the same #ing threads over and over again. All of you.

No I'm not a moderator, but someone had to say it. More than happy to step in.

posted on May, 8 2004 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Thread closed.
Any questions on this, use the complaint function and the powers of ATSNN will review.

seekerof

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join