It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Any Obama Supporters in the house???...(chirp..chirp...chirp)

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by mental modulator

This is yet another point generating thread where they all star and flag each other for baseless content and name calling, and will keep going to generate more points. Let the trolls go. and revel in the fact that the GOP is becoming an endangered species. And this is the reason why.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by nixie_nox

I love how if we say it it's baseless but when you spout it's SOooooooo profound. We see things coming from this administration that, evidently, you don't. That doesn't bode well for your side either! Even if you don't believe it, it's your freedom and your ability to prosper, along with ours that is at stake. This clown in the Whitehouse is a nightmare and the people he has in places of unelected power are much worse than anything the last 5 administrations has managed to give us! It's NOT a baseless interpretation!
Zindo

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 12:29 PM
link   
It's a purely ideological response from the same bunch of clowns that spent the last eight years running this country into the ground, and are now blaming the nightmare they created on a guy that's been in office all of six months.

You can't handle the fact that you lost an election, because you think you're the only "true" Americans, and so you pump yourself up with drivel about a "communist takeover" to pretend you're not just butthurt about losing an election

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by xmotex

Like I've said before. Congress and Senate were run by Dems during most of the evil bush empire and that's where law is made. The president only signs them or doesn't. Now the Dems have the whole ball of wax and will be responsible for more damage than the last 5 administrations! My ideology has never been elected to the presidency. Being a Conservative/Libertarian, chances are I will never see it in my lifetime! But I will see this Republic dragged into the mud in the next 3 1/2 years without doubt!

Zindo

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by kinda kurious

Originally posted by JulieMills
two very simple questions and yet not one reply on them specifically. it all reverts back to Bush did this and Bush did that...just man up and answer the questions.

1. Do you approve in the direction Obama is leading this nation?

2. Do you approve of the way he is going about it?

(Sarcasm removed from quote)

Answers: YES and YES.

This is the scary part, the slobbering love affair goes so deep that his followers will overlook the maltreatment and disrespect they are receiving from their lover...typical beaten wife syndrome... "who cares that he is destroying the nation I loves him and will never leave him!"

SCARY.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 01:04 PM
link   
OK, this is enough. This thread is merely flame bait disguised as a discussion.

Closed.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join