It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Existence and the Human Race: You Want the Smoking Gun?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Very interesting part.

Yes, it is rather striking that there are several ancient civilizations that have made huge markings on the ground. One could explain them as alien visitor. However, bare in mind that the unexplained is seen as the real of the gods and the sky is unexplained to ancient civilizations. They do know however how it looks from above (e.g. by standing on a cliff looking down) and thus we could assume they wanted to honor their gods by making stateus that could be viewed from their perspective.
This does however rais the question of hyroglyphs found on Egyptian and Nubian ruins depicting strange creatures that do not align with their god like entities. Unfortunatly, it would seem that outside carvings, little was written about it and most has been as seen from a religious viewpoint.

The Roswell incident is a strange case. It seems however that Rosswel, much like Area 51 has been buried under tons of made up evidence. If one where to sift trhough the rubble one might find clues by only evaluating clues that are proven to be from that time of the incident and not from later (like statements of other people after the initial questioning)
About Area 51 I can say this; The dried up lake is the reason it is located there. The base itself has no strategic position and therefor it's location must be chosen based upon an oddity that made it valuable. The artifact that was once hidden there is shipped away from it's location and the base has become a hollowed out decoy forseen from less clandistine, but still secret operations to covert the most secret of discoveries. As of current time no real operation is most likely taking place. If I would guess where the initial operation was moved I would say that it was shipped to a US controlled area that is remote and underpopulated, like several bases located in Alaska.

The Pheonix Lights, seen semi-interesting. On looking from footages I would say that it is inconclusive, the clouds abouve the orbs look like Thunderclouds in the making and the objects themselves seem like lightningballs that frequently occure. However, upon investigation I could find no unedited video of the incident and thus am unable to verify the incident and have to leave it as unconclusive.

And the cropcirkels? Sorry, if any of them are not manmade then they have been lost amongst the many manmade cropcirkels.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by TruthxIsxInxThexMist
I like Stitchin, he thinks like me.....

Pity

Nibiru settled into a clockwise orbit (equal to 3,600 orbits of Earth
around the Sun). Nibiru stabilized into a clockwise orbit, equal to
3,600 orbits of Earth around the Sun until 10, 900 B.C.E., when
Nibiru arrived earlier, due to increasing drift from Solaris of
Uranus. Uranus' gravity sped Nibiru's orbit. As a result of this
close encounter between Nibiru and Uranus, one of Nibiru's moons,
Miranda, was captured by and became a moon of Uranus as Nibiru and
Uranus pulled at each other. From 10,000B.C.E. on, Nibiru's
revolution sped to 3.450 Earth years; which makes Nibiru's next
return 2900A.D. rather than 2012 as predicated on the earlier 3600-
year orbit [Sitchin, Z., 2007, The End of Days, pages 315 - 317].

2900 AD not 2012

In Sitchin's own words... that is 892 years away...

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Originally posted by Soylent Green Is People
There is zero evidence that suggests it is anything other than part of a human-made craft.

Hmmm Didn't say it was Alien just UFO

Fair enough --

but that's specifically why I mentioned in my post that the subject of this thread is evidence of aliens... therefore throwing out a post and news story that talks about a piece of metal from an unidentified source is surely meant to elicit implications that it is possibly of alien origin.

Cheers!

[edit on 6/29/2009 by Soylent Green Is People]

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 04:00 PM
link   
What about Canada's former Minister Of Defence - Paul Hellyer then?
He say flat out the same thing, and I see no reason for him, as with Edgar Mitchell to lie about it, I mean , why screw up their reputations on empty lies ? Nope, it do not make sance, I think some things up ...

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

Even if an ET craft landed in their front yard, came out and said hello, they would still find a rational explanation for that event.

Project Bluebeam is and will be ultimately the skeptics best friend!

It gives ANYTHING that happens an alternate explanation, regardless of the severity of the alien event.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

LOL, they are already ready for an explanation when Nibiru doesn't show in 2012!

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Don't get me wrong. It's cold hard fact that the government of the USA during world war 2 controlled movies and what was in them, but to come out and say that Transformers 2 is somehow connected to disclosure has to be speculation at this point.

The book 1984 wasn't disclosure of the clandestine future, nor did anyone claim it to be when it was written. However, it was a pretty good story with a bunch of educated guesses that is arguably true today. I don't think Orwell really was disclosing truth, but more he was guessing. This is what I feel happens with sci-fi movies. People watch them and think... This isn't a story. This is the government prepping me. It's a leap and it's a big one. One that I'm not willing to make about Transformers 2.

The Transformers 2 conjecture isn't helping the 'smoking gun' at all.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 06:25 PM
link   
I kind of enjoyed Zorgon's input

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower
Even if an ET craft landed in their front yard, came out and said hello, they would still find a rational explanation for that event

Why do blind believers always say this? It's a total myth. It's a fact that ''most'' sceptics are willing to believe given the proper proof and not to mention that you won't find very many sceptics who don't believe there is life elsewhere in the universe. It's just that there is nothing to prove we've been visited by aliens, ufo's exist yes, but there's nothing to prove aliens fly them. Nothing at all conclusive.

Testimony means nothing as a means of proof, if you believe aliens exist just because someone else says so then you're basing your belief on faith, not fact, faith that the person is telling the truth or is not mistaken or has not hallucinated e.c.t

Video and photographs are usually inconclusive too, am I really closed minded for not believing that the inevitable blurry shaky light in those countless useless videos we see are aliens?

Alien D.N.A, alien artifacts and material from alien crafts are a few examples of what I would consider good solid proof, when you consider how many alien crafts are reported to have crashed and how many people say they've been abducted you'd have thought that there would be at least something to present as proof besides testimony, so why isn't there? Please don't say the government covers it up, not every single time they don't, they can't, people give the government way too much credit for intelligence, the government couldn't organise a piss up in a brewery.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by PAYBACKCOMESSOON

Thanks for taking the time to put this info together in a thread. Yes, much of this info may be 'old news' to some, but for others it is something they are seeing for the first time, and putting it together with more current info as it develops helps us to continue the search in such a controversial subject.

I sincerely appreciate people who start these kinds of threads at the risk of ridicule by others, because the end result can mean getting that much closer to some kind of an answer... which I assume is the end result everyone wants. Seeing something become 'debunked' is just as important as obtaining that rare indisputable evidence, because sometimes it works better to go through the process of elimination.

We may not always bring the right pieces into the mix, but the more puzzle pieces we gather together, the better chance we have of finding the correct pieces needed to make the completed picture.

I absolutely love seeing people come together to brainstorm a subject with their knowledge/info (rather than just come here to attack) and work towards a common interest... it's what makes ATS pretty awesome. Thanks to some great participants, there is some intriguing info being introduced here and I sure hope it continues to happen.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChemBreather
What about Canada's former Minister Of Defence - Paul Hellyer then?
He say flat out the same thing, and I see no reason for him, as with Edgar Mitchell to lie about it, I mean , why screw up their reputations on empty lies ? Nope, it do not make sance, I think some things up ...

Neither Mitchel nor Hellyer is lying. Both of them are simply people who personally believe ET-controlled UFOs exist. Alien visitation believers come from all walks of life, such as -- for example -- an auto mechanic and a school teacher, so why not an astronaut and a politician?

One thing that both Hellyer and Mitchell have said, though is that they have NO secret evidence about the existence of extraterrestrial visitation, and their personal opinions on the matter are just that -- their personal opinions. Neither of them have any secret government knowledge of ET visitation. They only know what the rest of us know. Both of them have repeatedly made this fact perfectly clear.

[edit on 6/29/2009 by Soylent Green Is People]

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by PAYBACKCOMESSOON

Any of the topics you have listed in the numerous links in your thread and your pdf file are appropriate for discussion here at ATS. Would I be going out on a limb to say if you searched the site for each one of these, you would find that most have already been discussed in some detail in other threads?

So I have no criticism of you for bringing up these topics even if they are old and beaten to death if the ATS moderators will allow it (however I have seen them close duplicate threads and say "that topic is already being discussed in this other thread").

The biggest criticism I have, is the title of your post, about a smoking gun regarding aliens. You failed to provide anything remotely close to justifying such a title. Not only that, but if that is the topic, it seems to me like many of the links in your pdf piece were off topic and had no discernible relationship to the title of your post, it started out on topic, then digressed into a hodgepodge of various off-topic theories with no apparent relation to your own topic. Then finally after struggling through all that, I found the real content of your post in the last few paragraphs of your pdf.

Actually you have an interesting theory, and as you pointed out yourself, many never seemed to make it to the real meat of your content about the communication evidence being right in front of us. I'm not saying I agree with your theory, but I'm saying it may have some merit. What I don't understand is why you buried it at the end of the pdf obsucured by so many unrelated conspiracy theories that turned people off before they even got to the real interesting part of your point?

Why not title the thread something like "Secrets of alien communication revealed" and get to the point without rehashing way too many different and unrelated topics in a single thread, before you even get to your point? Probably too late to salvage this thread, but I hope you will consider it as food for thought to help you write a more relevant and more widely accepted next post.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 03:51 AM
link   
I guess enough is enough.Of course aliens exsist.Hundreads of thousands of people has seen ufos over the last sixty years.How could you say all those people can be mad or have a mental condition.Too many people from all races and different positions have seen ufos.There all sane people with good jobs,policemen,piolts,politicians,soldiers and very intellegent people in our commniuty.So we know ufos exsist.If we know ufo;s exsist then there a 80% chance that aliens exsist too.They cannot all belong to the goverment.There has been too many different types of ufos over the years.Many appear on photo and video film.So we know aliens exsist.Again the goverment has kept this secret for over 60 years.It just gos to show how powerful the goverments disinfomation program has been and continues to be very effective against thoses people who want the truth to be known.It not really up to the goverment to make that discloser at this time.Its the aliens responsibility to do that.When its the right time to come forward i guess the aliens will make the first move.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 04:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by PAYBACKCOMESSOON
There are documentaries after documentaries proving that in ancient days, our ancestors were recording visitations. The discovery of the ancient Sumerians and their meanings have been analyzed by Zechariah Stitchin...

though his speculations are entirely discounted by professional scientists, historians, and archaeologists, who note many problems with his translations of ancient texts and with his understanding of physics.

thats from your own source.

I'm right with ya man, but this is old news and much of it has been refuted.
I still think they are out there, but this is no smoking gun.

[edit on 30-6-2009 by Odessy]

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 04:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Hawkwind.

It's not faith, its logical reasoning.
We semi know what our technological limits are, even with black ops, but logic tells me that their is no way those things I've seen in the NASA videos and heard about in testimonies from high ranking govt. officials are man made.

If they are, then damn, we rock. What is everyone worrying about?
But they aren't ours, and thats why we don't rock.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 05:03 AM
link   
Would not eye witnesses be a smoking gun? The 2007 Phoenix Lightshow was even on the MSM! That was the night I realized we are not alone. Did not think maybe but knew 100%. The proof is in the pudding and we have been fed pudding more than once. Skeptics are skeptical because they lack understanding and enjoy voicing an opinion that isnt really an opinion at all but instead a spirit of opposition. Opposition is what causes wars and murders and leads to 9-11's. Anyone who walks the earth in this age and still cannot see the evidence thats lying on a silver platter for them...well I just cannot find words to describe someone who is that naive. But it does make me understand now how so many people have and will be easily manipulated. And I am unable to have sympathy for someone like that. Another great informative thread. Hopefully at least one person will read the info here and not be too stubborned or brainwashed to see the truth. Remember, humans were once told the earth was flat.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 05:12 AM
link   
And there is one thing I want a skeptic to provide on this thread. Pics or vids of swamp gas , chinese lanterns , and kites whatever and not from 15 miles away. Show proof that these things can look and move and light up like the UFOs caught on tape. Believers should not be the only ones showing proof.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by max.is.awake
Would not eye witnesses be a smoking gun? The 2007 Phoenix Lightshow was even on the MSM!

Personally I am fascinated by some of the eyewitness testimony of the Phoenix lights. Unfortunately, the answer to your question is, no. Eyewitness testimony is not a smoking gun. Humans are terrible eyewitnesses, and what, nobody's got a camera? Everyone does but nobody filmed the interesting sighting. The only thing they filmed was the flares, the other sighting was more interesting but there's no video. As bad as humans are for eyewitnesses, even cameras aren't so great, that's why we have people amazed at videos of "rods" which are nothing more than ordinary objects distorted by the fact that cameras are not perfect eyewitnesses either. So I would have to say that while the Phoenix lights are very interesting (the eye witness sightings of the overhead object, and not the flares) they are as far from a smoking gun as I can possibly imagine.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Hawkwind.

Alien D.N.A, alien artifacts and material from alien crafts are a few examples of what I would consider good solid proof, when you consider how many alien crafts are reported to have crashed and how many people say they've been abducted you'd have thought that there would be at least something to present as proof besides testimony, so why isn't there?

Here you go..... Bob White Artifact

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by GORGANTHIUM
I guess enough is enough.Of course aliens exsist.Hundreads of thousands of people has seen ufos over the last sixty years.How could you say all those people can be mad or have a mental condition.Too many people from all races and different positions have seen ufos.There all sane people with good jobs,policemen,piolts,politicians,soldiers and very intellegent people in our commniuty.So we know ufos exsist.If we know ufo;s exsist then there a 80% chance that aliens exsist too.They cannot all belong to the goverment.There has been too many different types of ufos over the years.Many appear on photo and video film.So we know aliens exsist.Again the goverment has kept this secret for over 60 years.It just gos to show how powerful the goverments disinfomation program has been and continues to be very effective against thoses people who want the truth to be known.It not really up to the goverment to make that discloser at this time.Its the aliens responsibility to do that.When its the right time to come forward i guess the aliens will make the first move.

UFOs don't necessarily mean aliens. Why can't they mean time travelers? Time travel would be an even more important and dangerous secret to keep than aliens, because of the chance of someone wildly screwing up the present and future timeline.

And if you will admit that UFOs might possibly mean time travelers, then you can't for sure say that they're aliens, or that aliens even exist. It means neither has been proven. Which is the case.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join