It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Existence and the Human Race: You Want the Smoking Gun?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 08:44 PM
link   
There are documentaries after documentaries proving that in ancient days, our ancestors were recording visitations. The discovery of the ancient Sumerians and their meanings have been analyzed by Zechariah Stitchin, Zechariah Stitchin
The amazing “geoglyphs” seen in the Nazca Lines and primitive drawings discovered by scientists around the world are evident. Nazca Lines

People who were involved with military and general civilian witnesses from the Roswell event have come forward on television. Roswell Witness

Bob Lazar, David Burisch (Google the names if you are not familiar with them) and others have come forward about the Area 51 “Groom Lake” activities. Astronauts such as Edgar Mitchell Edgar Mitchell have come forward, and a multitude of high ranking people in the Disclosure Project with Stephen Greer Disclosure Project have come forward.

Thousands of witnesses reported, filmed or seen “The Phoenix Lights” which occurred in 1997 and then repeated in 2007 Phoenix Lights and then the movie “Night Skies” Night Skies comes out with regards to this occurrence. Then the Governor of the state, Fife Symington comes forward on Larry King Talk Show, Phoenix Governor as a witness with true concerns about the events of the Phoenix Lights.

Too many links to add manually. If you want to see how the smoking gun comes together, check out how the government ties into so many lies, how the media promotes the lies, how so many political coincidences force conspiracy, and finally, how crop circles are the proof of two way communication, click on the following link The Complete Agenda

[edit on 28-6-2009 by PAYBACKCOMESSOON]

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Ver nice collection. Thank you, I'll have fun reading all this.
Not a one liner.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Tried your link...
Address Not Found

+2 more 
posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Well, that was a little unimpressive. Not you're research but the title anyway.

I was expection some new information that hasn't been around for the last 20 years or so. But, it's the same old videos and the same old rhetoric that we've seen time and time again here.

Search the archives friend, you will find that everything you have mentioned has been discussed to death, and you know what, skeptics still don't believe. Why?

Cause there is no "proof", there is no "Smoking Gun" as you would put it, it doesn't exist. There will always ben people who jump up and down and say no.

Even if an ET craft landed in their front yard, came out and said hello, they would still find a rational explanation for that event.

~Keeper

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by PAYBACKCOMESSOON

All good points in their own kingdoms but... this is also all old news too. And as for a 'smoking gun' for this subject... that seems to have already come and gone as well.

In truth, the moment when officialdom began labeling sightings by highly reputable witnesses as swamp gas, temperature inversions, clear-air turbulence and now even Chinese lanterns, the gun was fired and the smoke clear to see for all who cared to look.

The only real challenge left is to get our defiant, childlike governments to accept that the gig is up.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Please make sure your read the full article before replying.

Too many people are replying without reading the full article til the end.

Without getting to the end, you will not catch the "smoking gun" statement.

Have patience and READ the ARTICLE in FULL please. The answer comes at the end, not the beginning or the half way point, and without reading it in full, there is no point. Please read it in full before replying.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower

Cause there is no "proof", there is no "Smoking Gun" as you would put it, it doesn't exist. There will always ben people who jump up and down and say no.

Even if an ET craft landed in their front yard, came out and said hello, they would still find a rational explanation for that event.

~Keeper

Please, read the full article past the Crop Circle section at the end, the smoking gun statement says it all. You need to read the full article and not half of it. The smoking gun comes from the full article, not a portion thereof. Agreed, ETs could land in your backyard, and they have for some people, but the point of the article is to read it in full to get the smoking gun. Re read the full article and have the patience to make it through until the very end, and you will get the "smokin gun" you are seeking.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 10:24 PM
link   
This is nothing new. It's not a secret that this whole alien thing isn't really a secret. It's all there to see, lies and truth and misdirection all bundled together. What some people want, mainly pseudoskeptics, is to be told what to believe. And to be appeased, comforted. Unfortunately, nothing about this alien issue or the accompanying government meddling does either of those things for them.

So, they'll believe in atheism, or Jesus, or politics until they die...and then, it will be too late.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by PAYBACKCOMESSOON
The discovery of the ancient Sumerians and their meanings have been analyzed by Zechariah Stitchin,

Analysed by an economist....wow

Forget all the ancient texts scholars with their pHd's and years and years of training in Sumerian and other ancient languages.....what would they know

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 11:27 PM
link   
eh. that stuff isnt that great of proof. i was going to refute it in depth, i just lost interest.

[edit on 28-6-2009 by ELECTRICkoolaidZOMBIEtest]

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by PAYBACKCOMESSOON click on the following link The Complete Agenda

Your link does not work Its a cable channel but you must not have included the complete link.

Hard to read the smoking gun if we can't even see it

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Hi OP, How Do I get the link to work? The Complete Agenda link isn't working for me either.

Cheers

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 05:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skyline666

Hi OP, How Do I get the link to work? The Complete Agenda link isn't working for me either.

Cheers

You may need to download Adobe Acrobat Reader

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 05:46 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Here it is Mate

A smoking gun is not necessary. The bullets are lying all over the damn place.

I wonder if we should call CSI.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Sure, I've seen most of this evidence before, too. That doesn't mean we need to p*ss on anyone's parade. It's hard not be enthusiastic and blown away when this info is discovered and realized for the first time.

Moving on: it seems to me some of the most compelling evidence was recorded over a twelve hundred years ago. Yeah, I know most of you have seen this a million times. Still, for me, number 6 remains the most compelling objective evidence around.

www.kindastrange.net...

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Starred and flagged.

I'm always hopeful that one more "alien thread" will be the one that awakens those of humanity that chose to remain asleep.

If you haven't and get a chance read William Bramley's "The Gods of Eden". Quite a book.

Mr. Bramley started out researching (for 7 years I believe) about why mankind wages war. What he found at every turn of his research was quite interesting and seemed to point to humanity being manipulated by well, read the book.

It is also my opinion that David Icke has also connected more of the dots than any other person concerning our alien presence and yes alien rule.

There is a good possibility that we indeed live on a prison planet within a holographic universe.

A planet in the far flung reaches of a small galaxy that is en route to other more significant galaxies.

Slave trade, meat, spices, drugs, interesting and viable research "material" what does man's physical body hold as a commodity for these "intergalactic trading merchants"?

Imagination, emotional energy, hope, spiritual beings encased within a physical shell, man's inner being must also be as interesting or more to some of these beings.

The smoking gun may come when mankind is finally (if ever) told that he is indeed a conquered species.

I speculate and at this point, if you're not one of the ones who has memory of an abduction or sighting that is all one can do, that fractions of our government are very much aware of the alien presence and treaties.

Why the secrecy?

To keep the status quo, to keep the lines of power and profit margins in tact.

When the white man landed on American soil, he was only a few hundred years ahead of the Indian in technology and what happened to the American Indian? He is now assimilate, he lost his language, his tribal memory, his religion, even his DNA has been watered down by merging and being assimilated by the white man.

Now, imagine a race of beings that are anywhere from 1,000 to 1,000,000 years (or more) ahead of us in technology.

Have they hidden from us on purpose or are our limits of perception not wide enough to "catch" a glimpse of them?

Do some of us ridicule and disbelieve those of "us" that possibly have a wider range of perception?

Have "they" used their sleath to hide from us and at the same time keep us "guessing" and divided (read the Art of War, causing disunity within your enemy is one of the most powerful war strategies around).

"Disclosure" may herald the announcement that man is not only alone, not at the top of the foodchain nor the almighty ruler of this small ball of dirt we all call home.

It is human nature to stick one's head in the sand, to turn a blind eye, to refuse to awaken to truths to hurtful and scary to have to deal with.

Most humans have chosen to remain asleep in the Matrix.

[edit on 29-6-2009 by ofhumandescent]

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 09:34 AM
link   
So much of this is based on speculation. A smoking gun is indisputable proof. In bulk, it seems like a strong case but if you eliminate all the elements that are based on speculation, eye witness testimony, and assumption, you find you have a much weaker case. But I guess that's why they cal it a conspiracy THEORY.

M

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Personally I believe in aliens and life on other planets. I don't need a smoking gun. I do think in order for others to believe we will need a contact event that is televised by many different TV channels in many different countries. Something as big as G4.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 09:41 AM
link   

www.thealienagenda.com...
Why is mankind so special and different from the millions of other species that live here with us on this beautiful planet? Could it be that we are special because we are different and that we are different only because we are a combination of species some indigenous to planet earth and others from worlds beyond the veil. It should be remembered that we are called Man Kind because we are only a kind of man, a combination of elevated man and the beast a primitive being with origins more likely linked to the Yeti than to the ape kingdom. The one thing that was constantly related to the contactees in the 1950’s by men from other worlds was that we are not true man just a kind of man, a blend orchestrated by them in ancient times which is still taking place in the form of genetic manipulations and this could well be the reason for the millions of reported abductions from around the world.

Some UFO researchers speculate that the reason for animal mutilations is to remove enzymes and DNA that allow alien life forms to manipulate and create new creatures or beings to operate perhaps on earth or even on other worlds. Is there evidence that humans are not the product of evolution but extraterrestrial intervention and evolutionary acceleration by genetic enhancement? There are a lot of articles of late in the newspapers of the UK regarding the 200th birthday of Charles Darwin. No more is this evident than in Shrewsbury where I live as it is the birthplace of Darwin and all the local papers are making the most of this famous mans discoveries. As you might imagine there is a lot of controversy and argument in the local newspaper letter columns’ as who is really right regarding mans existence, the creationists or Darwinian Theory.

After conducting investigative research for many years regarding alien abductions I have come to the conclusion that the real answer lies somewhere between the two. Mans appearance on the evolutionary scale in just a short time scale from ape to an intelligent technologically advanced being that cannot be explained as yet by one theory alone. Could man really be the result of genetically enhanced DNA manipulated by intelligences from beyond earth? When scientists in America were mapping the human DNA for the Human Genome Project they found a substantial amount of junk DNA, nature does not create junk, is this DNA just waiting to be activated?

Further evidence that man’s evolutionary path is more complex than first realised comes from scientists in America and Germany who claim modern humans are unrelated to Neanderthal man. These scientists were the first to extract genetic material from a fragment of bone between 30,000 and 100,000 years old. The scientists were able to show there was no genetic similarity between Neanderthal Man and modern humans living anywhere in the world. Others scientist from the University of California discovered a site in the human brain which contains overlapping genes which have evolved astonishingly fast since humans and chimpanzees split from a common ancestor six million years ago.

The new-identified stretch of DNA has been named “Human Accelerated Region 1”Dr Katie Pollard who co-led the research, said: “It’s evolving incredibly rapidly; it’s really an extreme case.”

The vast majority of abduction contact cases that are investigated have a beginning, middle, and an end to their abductions although the witnesses not always recall the incident in the right sequence. Many witnesses recall being taken around the craft from room to room and being shown different images or technology. In one rare case an abduction witness was led by a small being with big black eyes into a room that looked more like a laboratory. The room was filled with metal tables and on these tables were instruments and apparatus linked to what can only be described as large living organs of some kind.

The witness was quite shocked by what he was seeing and asked the small being what was going on. The small being replied that the organs were the wombs of cows and that they were being used to bring to gestation the foetus of hybrid babies as an artificial incubator. Could this be the answer to the animal mutilation mystery, are aliens using the reproductive organs of cattle to bring to term a new hybrid race?

Is it just a coincidence that the chromosomes of cattle are so close to human chromosomes’ that scientists state if the need required they could manipulate cattle blood to be used as blood plasma for human transfusions?

There is substantial evidence that women are being abducted as part of a hybrid breeding programme and many reports of missing foetus or phantom pregnancies so why also use cattle when there are millions of potential candidates for this process. Some leading abduction researchers have identified at least five variants of the hybrid programme, they are a varying combination of DNA some more alien some more human in appearance. The vast majority of beings encountered during abductions are the small grey beings usually seen also are a few taller ones, but there are others? Some of the other beings rarely seen are much, much taller than the others, in many witnesses’ words they are “giants.” Are the cattle reproductive organs being used to bring to term beings far too big for human female physiology to cope with?

On occasion abduction witnesses get close enough to really examine these small grey beings and it’s very interesting what they notice. In one case I am still investigating the witness a very large ex navy man grabbed one of his abductors and threw it across the room as he was not too happy with some of their bedside manners or procedures. The tall humanoid being overseeing the procedures remarked “you have broken him,” note he used the term broken not killed? What the witness did notice is that the small greys flesh was ribbed like a reinforced mesh layer in a garden hosepipe. The witness could not tell if this mesh was under the skin or possibly part of a very close fitting garment as it appeared to be part of the small grey’s body, could it also indicate they are the ultimate combination of genetics and technology?

Hand and arm of a small Grey with mesh appearance.

Whatever is going on these beings are masters of genetics you only have to study the small greys to know that they are artificial life forms genetically created for extreme environments and possibly deep space travel. The worker beings this abduction witness encountered looked slightly different to the usual grey type beings as in his abductions they had long antennas each side of their forehead and where dressed in a green type of hessian clothing.

In most cases of cattle mutilations in America and sheep mutilations in the U.K the reproductive organs are removed and also an eye, ear, part of the tongue and removal of flesh along the jaw line, the blood also appears missing. If the cow reproductive organs are being used in experimentation to create hybrids what are the other organs and tissue samples being used for? Scientist from the Roslin Institute near Edinburgh are developing technology to create human clones from the eggs of a cows. Scientists trying to explain why injuries to the tongue heal quickly and without infection have found that cow tongues produce a natural antibiotic. They found a compound called Lingual Antimicrobial Peptides, similar LAP has not been identified in humans.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 09:46 AM
link   

all of these things are far from being a smoking gun
have you even read any Sitchin?
do you know how much it costs to attend a disclosure project "conference"
it must be summer, can anyone the southern hemisphere post some good stuff

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join