It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Existence and the Human Race: You Want the Smoking Gun?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Its all coming out one way or another. Did anyone go see the movie Transformers!? So full of subliminal messages.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 10:31 AM
link   
just wanted to point out, that zacheria sitchin has been proven to be not the scholar he has presented himself as.

most of his research is based on the knowledge of ancient laguages (i.e.hebrew, sumerian.etc., etc.,) He was thuroughly debunked by a college professor (regarding hs rough translations of said languages)

The language professor who studies ancient writngs (with credentials from an accredited university, which Sitchin does not posses) who came across Sitchins work was very intruiged. When he came to study what Sitchin was saying more closely he found many errors in his interpretations. He wrote Sitchin asking him where he studied ancient writings, but never received a return letter. he debunked most of what Sitchin had interpreted, and said it was because he really was uneducated in the ancient writings he claimed to understand.

if I could find a link to the article and letter he wrote to Sitchin regarding his interpretational abilities I would post it, but I have searched far and wide for that info and can't find it anywhere...

Im not going to go as far as to call the man a liar, just maybe tryin to sell a book or two off mis interpretations by his own fault.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 11:04 AM
link   
I like Stitchin, he thinks like me.....

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower

Even if an ET craft landed in their front yard, came out and said hello, they would still find a rational explanation for that event.

~Keeper

This is where the "believers" are entirely mistaken.

This is what we want, proof.
Skeptics don't go around "debunking" just for the hell of it (at least not us decent folk)

We do it because we WANT to find proof, we WANT to meet the little green men, we want the advanced technologies, the help they can give us. Third hard accounts are not proof, shaky grainy images and videos are not proof. Eyewitnesses are not proof. A actual UFO landing (anywhere) would be "proof". A blog post, online story or ancedote about a UFO landing (anywhere) would NOT be "proof".

Contrary to the rhetoric, WE WANT TO BELIEVE, else we'd spend out time debunking other unproven stuff.

The problem is that there is so much BS out there that we are disappointed over and over. Every week there is a new user posting rehashed stuff saying "SEE? Here is all you need to know" and then "challenging" us to prove them wrong.

"Look at this grainy YouTube Video Debunkers Your proof that Aliens exist Hahaha - die suckers! XOXOX"
is a pretty standard comment from a believer lately.

So you can move your cynicism about skeptics and debunkers to where it belongs.. with your fellow believers who post garbage day after day and offer nothing to the party.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 12:13 PM
link   
I see some have caught onto the smoking gun title and the ending point of the article. Good for you.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 12:22 PM
link   
As pointed out by other posters earlier in this thread, this just seems like an odd mix'n'match of various conspiracy theories, with no coherent line-of-thought to connect it all...

As for the "read the whole article for the smoking gun" statement, cropcircles as an advanced form of morse-code? C'mon, thats just too far fetched for my liking. Granted, cropcircles are intruiging, no doubt about it, but as for the NWO (or whoever) using them as direct communication with aliens sounds really...silly, to be honest.
If we (as in the NWO), needed to communicate with good-natured aliens without the "malevolent" ones picking up our signals, im sure there are better, more efficient ways of saying "Hey guys, we're out of Alpha Centauri 18 year single-malt, bring more plx", than using a crop-circle.

My 2 cents, you still get a S & F for putting together that .PDF.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by ocker
reply to post by zorgon

Here it is Mate

A smoking gun is not necessary. The bullets are lying all over the damn place.

I wonder if we should call CSI.

Are you really sure that is the "explosive" sentence we were looking for?

I read the whole document and was reaching for the razor wire by the end of it... as many people have said already this document is nothing new.

In fact it is rather bland and lacking in proof of a smoking gun. Simply making the suggestion that the bullets are all over the place is no evidence of a smoking gun. As another poster already stated, the document lacks a coherent line of thought, and does make a few imaginative leaps.

I would like to know where the proof is that crop circles are "morse code" being used by aliens or the NWO.

What we need is tangible, solid evidence. I firmly believe in the existence of aliens, but we need something more than fuzzy, grainy photos and videos. We need something more than an eye witness.... We need acutal physical proof. Sadly this is not likely to happen in our lifetimes unless an honest gov't employee leaks the proof...

[edit on 29-6-2009 by dampnickers]

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower
Even if an ET craft landed in their front yard, came out and said hello, they would still find a rational explanation for that event.

Well, that never happens, does it? That's the difference. And until it does (if it ever does), it's kind of hard to say how people would react to it.

And you could say something like that would never happen, but... why not? If it's possible. Why settle for evidence that always falls short of good proof? What's the big hurry?

As for any kind of "smoking gun," we might have a gun, and it might be smoking. But we don't have a body, or a shooter, or bullets, or any indication it hit anything. A surprising amount of evidence, but we don't even know what it's evidence of!

[edit on 29-6-2009 by Nohup]

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrfire9
Its all coming out one way or another. Did anyone go see the movie Transformers!? So full of subliminal messages.

What are you trying to say here? That Transformers and hollywood movies have to do with disclosure? That subliminal messages are inserted into sci-fi movies?

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Planet Earth is inhabited by nothing but believers. Some believe and others believe in nothing, others fall somewhere in between. Any proof will always not be enough for "non-believers" (believers of nothing). As with life-after-death: you cannot get proof until you die... even then the solid core non-believers will choose to ignore their "dreams"/experience!
The UFO happening is a SEPARATION program. Aliens do not travel across space... they sail via the dimensions. Some passed spirits/dead claim to be Aliens; thus confusing the mess! Crop Circles ARE the best proof you will get. It is communications with the public that the shadow government cannot stop! Crop Circles are a part of the earth too, and Its TimeLine.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by gormly
Skeptics don't go around "debunking" just for the hell of it (at least not us decent folk)

Decent folkes maybe not but ATS has a horde of those who just debunk everything someone says without ever reading it. When they are shown worng they scurry back under the rock I have a perfect example The McMoon missing LO tapes thread found in McDonalds. You should read the skeptic attack... even thought it was a true story backed by NASA

Besides looking at your Avatar tells me you have already made up your mind

we want the advanced technologies, the help they can give us. Third hard accounts are not proof, shaky grainy images and videos are not proof. Eyewitnesses are not proof.

Well I have never seen you post in any of my threads that have document about this very tech like the space based lasers and the 'looking glass' project from LANL so it seems you have selective tastes

A actual UFO landing (anywhere) would be "proof". A blog post, online story or ancedote about a UFO landing (anywhere) would NOT be "proof".

Contrary to the rhetoric, WE WANT TO BELIEVE, else we'd spend out time debunking other unproven stuff.

Well I am inclined to believe you are sincere in your WANT TO BELIEVE... but myself I NEED TO KNOW so does it not seem logical that to find the truth, rather han wasting time debunking old stuff that has a myriad of thread already and rehashed endlessly in here, that you would rather want to spend time actually LOOKING for information?

Take this thread... a new kid comes to town... posts a whole buch of stuff that we already know about than with a touch of arrogance tells us if we don't know these terms go google it

Then when told his main link does not takes us to the paper he says "You may need Adobe
No I need a working link
yet look at the stars

I have nothing against a newbie coming on strong... but why debunk it all over? Why not use your time to constructively search for answers, like pick up the phone and talk to Edgar Mitchell?

The problem is that there is so much BS out there that we are disappointed over and over.

I agree maybe 80% or more is BS but then if you look at it you will see that some threads have a life BECAUSE all the debunkers rush in and post their "its only rocks' or "Its paredolia' etc comments which leads in most cases to a long drawn out thread of back and forth comments between debunkers and believers... and the thread live propagating the BS

If instead people would just look say Oh this is BS and walk away, if the thread has no merit it will fade away

But then when someone posts a serious thread with full backup like my Fossils on Mars thread or several of the real tech threads like the Shiva Nova laser what happens?

Well it can't be debunked because I have links to the actual site so the thread dies and vanishes While the info is great, since there aare no debunker/believer wars it fades into obscurity

My opinion of a good skeptic? ArMaP, JRA, Phage... these people and a few others work hard to prove their case... not just hide behind the "your making the claim so its on you to prove it" line

Every week there is a new user posting rehashed stuff saying "SEE? Here is all you need to know" and then "challenging" us to prove them wrong.

So walk away OR if you want to help them take a minute, hit search and and say "Here is a list of threads we already have on this"

I was new once too... Came in like gangbusters with enthusiasm... fortunately I never lost it, though I imagine a few wish I had

I have seen this skeptic/ believer confrontation get people banned... good contributors, good friends now gone because of these disputes. The latest is Mike Singh because he started a thread that was unpopular. I hope he returns

At this rate ATS will be nothing but skeptics vs new kids on the block and how does that help anyone? Isn't this THE place to discuss this? Show a newbie the way, but what happens here? The hoards swarm these new posts and attack... wih the result people are afraid to post and just lurk

So you can move your cynicism about skeptics and debunkers to where it belongs.. with your fellow believers who post garbage day after day and offer nothing to the party.

I agree unmoving debunkers and blind believers belong in the same boat...
Just try and convince someone who is sure ALL UFO's are Alien space craft that they might be Plasma Life Forms and watch what happens

I posted a beam weapon theory in the Crop Circle threads and was attacked for being either a collaborator or a dis info agent...

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 01:38 PM
link   
While I appreciate your comments you are not breaking any new ground here. I have seen all of this information before in different ways. Putting all this together in one "Agenda" document does not change anything.

Look, here is the bottom line to all this....Each person has to make their own conclusions based on their beliefs. Me personally, I do believe that we are not alone in this universe and I do believe the "government" (as it always has) does not tell me the truth each day.

The reality is that, yes, it would be awesome for the government to roll out a crashed UFO or show me some other "proof" but that is not going to happen. Unless a UFO crashes/lands in a populated area and it cannot be covered up we will never know for sure and the odds of that happening are not very good are they? I still believe and I always will...........Thanks.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by PAYBACKCOMESSOON
You may need to download Adobe Acrobat Reader

No we have Adobe Acrobat v.8 but today the link worked

It appears the problem is the server its on has limited bandwidth and does not always send the document.

Now that I have it I notice that there is NO AUTHOR to this and no information. It is essentially just a paper of collected items which the OP copied verbatim. Is this your paper?

If not you need to put the excerpt in [ex ][/ex ] tags then the link. If its your paper it would be a good idea to state that.

Most of the links in that paper are to Wikipedia article and other things all over the web and discussed in many threads.

None of it is a smoking gun... nor a pile of bullets...

In our society an eye witness account can put you in the electric chair... but when a former Apollo astronaut says there are UFO's and bodies at Roswell, he is made to be an old retired gone senile person looking for a quick buck or last minute glory

It will take MORE than one ship landing at the Whitehouse because foreign countries will say its a hoax

A simultaneous landing in Beijing Moscow London and Washington might do it

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by bloodline
What are you trying to say here? That Transformers and hollywood movies have to do with disclosure? That subliminal messages are inserted into sci-fi movies?

Why not? They did it during WWII Even Bugs Bunny cartoons were involved. I always thought it hilarious that Daffy and Elmer were selling War Bonds

I mean its not like Walt Disney ever collaborated with Wernher von Braun to make a movie about a base on the Farside of the Moon, during the same period the Army was working oh just such a project headed by Von Braun?

Oh yeah I forgot... you want PROOF

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Whwere's that dang smoking gun ?

Lots and lots of people have provided circumstantial evidence of Jesus, Mohammed, God, Godess, Elvis sightings...and Aliens/ UFOs.

Hate to seem such a jerk... but, I'm as ready for smoking guns as anybody. Please provide one.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skelkie3
Hate to seem such a jerk... but, I'm as ready for smoking guns as anybody. Please provide one.

Here ya go...

Debris from a Cambodian UFO

www.reuters.com...

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 02:23 PM
link   
so what if it has been said before?

anything worth saying is worth repeating.

it may not be THE 'smoking gun' people are waiting for, but for some folks this is news. not everyone has been researching UFO for 15 years or has the mental faculty to cite posts from the past 5.

i'm tired of the same ol' mess too... but there are many just now turning the page.

[edit on 29/6/2009 by gravykraken]

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Well, Zorgon -- it seems it was flying...and has not yet been identified, but it really doesn't constitute evidence of the existence of aliens (which is the subject of this thread).

It could be space hardware that nobody wants to claim, or possibly part of a "spy" aircraft. There is zero evidence that suggests it is anything other than part of a human-made craft.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Soylent Green Is People
There is zero evidence that suggests it is anything other than part of a human-made craft.

Hmmm Didn't say it was Alien just UFO

[edit on 29-6-2009 by zorgon]

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 03:02 PM
link   
From my experience, I have learned through active political campaigning, and by defending the general public in courtrooms, that nobody, wants the "red carpet of truth layed out before their eyes".

It takes away from the security of illusion that we need to blanket us from reality. The distribution of a know truth always leads to the invitation of negative response and criticism. Learned this a long time ago.

Just my two cents from alot of years experience standing up for people who are being decimated by a system of oppression. I walk the walk, very heavily, not lightly.

P.S. I also see a former adversary from a few years back hasn't lost interest in attacking me in every thread, lol. Some people hey? However, I won't allow the "koolaid kid" to "disturb" my focus this time. I had to use the "ignore" feature at the ATS, love the feature.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join