It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We Masons are not Illuminati!!!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 02:10 AM
link   
Here's something you folks should have a look at......

freedocumentaries.net...

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 06:02 AM
link   
perhapse the ones that are viewed as "doing evil" are in some respects.. doing a good service to humanity so high, that it's necessary tasks to achieve that the ends and means cannot be understood as such by the common perception the average person has about the world, life, the universe and everything.

you know...
just sayin..

-

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Freemasons is a group within a group, Whether your a banker or a teller is no different,still greasing the wheels so to say. We know the freemasons have bad intents for most of us.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Maybe not all freemasons are Illuminati but it seems most Illuminati are freemasons! They see to use the masons as a hunting ground where they can pick up promising politicians, big businessmen, etc, whose influence theycan use to their own ends. For instance, if you ever had the opportunity to wander around the hotel lobby where the Bilderberg group were meeting I don't think there would be many who didn't have masonic links. Maybe the masons don't realise they're being used in that way?

As for freemasonry itself, I don't really have a problem with it. They do do a lot of good. Certainly, the masons I have had the privilige to converse with here on ATS all come across as decent honest people and it's hard for me to imagine them being evil or having alternative ideas about enslaving us all. Some have even conceeded that there may be secrets which are being kept from even them. . .

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by colt122
Freemasons is a group within a group,

Actually there are NUMEROUS groups within Freemasonry.

Royal Arch Masons
Knights Templar
Scottish Rite Masons
Royal Order of Scotland
Masonic Rosicrucians
Knight Masons
Allied Masonic Degrees
Knights Benevolent of the Holy City (sounds sinister, huh?)

Just to name a FEW.

Additionally all Shriners are Masons as well as the male members of:

The Order of the Eastern Star
The Heroines of Jericho
The Order of the Amaranth

Whether your a banker or a teller is no different,still greasing the wheels so to say.

If that made any sense, I'd comment. As it is, I'll pass it by.

We know the freemasons have bad intents for most of us.

And you "know" this HOW? Who told you? Google?

I think it's pretty vain of you to think that we Freemasons have ANY sort of intent for YOU at all. We're a Fraternity. A Brotherhood. We meet, we bring in new members (those who COME TO US and ASK to join) We don't invite new members. We don't force anyone to join. We hold business meetings. We pay our bills. Sometimes we have to put a new roof on the building. Sometimes we have a family in the community in need and we vote to help them out. We give scholarships to local college kids. We have fish-frys from time to time to raise money. We socialize. We go home.

Just what "bad intent" do you think we have? and WHY for goodness sake?

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 09:07 AM
link   
First of all what degree are you?

Most free mason are probably good. Free mason goes up to 90 degress, but people don't know that because u have to be chosen to be able to go that high. Everybody thinks 33rd is the highest, but u don't do much to get it, you just have to sit through a bunch of boring ritual. If they deem u worthy u will get selected to work under a special master and study black magic, channeling, priesthood, voodo, santanic, etc.

[edit on 28-6-2009 by amfirst]

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Amfirst brings up some really good points, alot of Illuminati are masons so they get lumped together, plus if you look around there's a ton of freemason influence around.

Check this website out......

pseudoccultmedia.blogspot.com...

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by amfirst

Your having asked that question displays your complete lack of knowledge concerning Freemasonry. You only know what you've Googled from anti-Masonic sites set up by clueless others who lie and deceive an unwitting public.

What degree am I? OK here goes.

I'm a:

Master Mason in the Symbolic Lodge
Royal Arch Mason in the Chapter of R.A.M.
Super-Excellent Master in the Council of Royal & Select Masters
Knight Templar of the Order of Knights Templar
Knight of York of the Sovereign York Rite College
Adeptus Exemptus (VII) of the Societas Rosicruciana in Civitatibus Roederatis
Perfect Elu of the Lodge of Perfection (Scottish Rite)
Knight Rose Croix of the Chapter of Rose Croix (Scottish Rite)
Knight Kadosh of the Council of Kadosh (Scottish Rite)
Master of the Royal Secret (Scottish Rite)
Knight Commander of the Court of Honour (Scottish Rite)
Knight of the East and West of the Order of Knight Masons
Knight of the Rose Cross of the Royal Order of Scotland
Royal Arch Mariner of the Order of the same
Secret Monitor of the Order of the same
Knight of St. Lawrence the Monitor
Master Architect and Red Branch of Eri of the Allied Masonic Degrees
Noble of the Mystic Shrine (the Shriners)
Knight of the Ancient Toltec Rite
probably a few other degrees I can't even recall.

Additionally, I'm a life member and contributing author of The Scottish Rite Research Society, Founding Fellow of the Masonic Society, contributing writer for The Scottish Rite Journal and The Philalethes Society, member of the Missouri Lodge of Research, the Georgia Lodge of Research and some others. In short; I KNOW WHAT I'M INVOLVED IN AND WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT.

That's what degree I am.

What degree are YOU that makes you think YOU know more about Masonry than ME or any other active, participating, educated Mason? Sheesh.

Everybody thinks 33rd is the highest,

No. In fact no one who knows ANYTHING about the structure of Freemasonry thinks this....because it isn't true and it's easily verified.

but u don't do much to get it, you just have to sit through a bunch of boring ritual.

How do you know? Actually the Thirty-Third is given by the Supreme Council as an honor (much like the KCCH and the Grand Cross) for service to Freemasonry, the Community or the Church, etc.

If they deem u worthy u will get selected to work under a special master and study black magic, channeling, priesthood, voodo, santanic, etc.

Horse hockey! and lots of it! Why do you want to post such nonsense and make yourself look ridiculous. Surely you don't believe that!?! If you do, I have some bottom-land to sell you.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by King Seesar
Amfirst brings up some really good points, alot of Illuminati are masons so they get lumped together,

Again I ask; HOW DO YOU KNOW THIS? You read it somewhere? You believe everything you read? How many Illuminati members do YOU PERSONALLY KNOW? Who do you know who is Illuminati? Of those dozens and dozens you know, how many have shown you their Masonic membership cards?

plus if you look around there's a ton of freemason influence around.

Like where? How do you know it's not the Illumaniti trying to dupe you into THINKING they're the Freemasons and we (the Freemasons) are just minding our own business?

Check this website out......

pseudoccultmedia.blogspot.com...

I did. Wow! Some pretty kooky stuff! Just more proof that there are a lot creative (albeit paranoid) people out there with a lot of time on their hands.

[edit on 28-6-2009 by senrak]

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by senrak

Dang dude how many degrees do you have???

I'v done research into the masons so i do know a little about what is going on, as far as there influence it's all around checkerd floors sculptures ect ect ect.

Do me a favor and watch this documentary......

freedocumentaries.net...

Like i said i do my research and this is just one of many finds that i found.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by colt122
Freemasons is a group within a group, Whether your a banker or a teller is no different,still greasing the wheels so to say. We know the freemasons have bad intents for most of us.

You need to elaborate on how we have 'bad intents for most of you".

Yeah.
We go around, stealthy like. Looking for kids to heal! Mwaaaahaaahaaa!

Get a grip friend. If you are such a fool as to not accept the hand of friendship when it is extended, you must be a sad person.

Regardless, if you have a sick or hurt loved one....I would be the first to try and help.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by amfirst

Most free mason are probably good. Free mason goes up to 90 degress, but people don't know that because u have to be chosen to be able to go that high. Everybody thinks 33rd is the highest, but u don't do much to get it, you just have to sit through a bunch of boring ritual. If they deem u worthy u will get selected to work under a special master and study black magic, channeling, priesthood, voodo, santanic, etc.

[edit on 28-6-2009 by amfirst]

I have started my York rite. My grandfather just gave me his Scottish rite ring he has worn for over 50 years. I may put the YR on hold that I may be able to legitimately wear his ring and carry the tradition.

90 degrees? I know of some (shall we say) very metaphysical brothers that have published. Not just Albert Pike either. They are STILL only 33 degree. Dont believe all you have heard about us. Its mostly BS.

I do have a fairly good insight to this as I have some friends rather well up into Grand Lodge down in Waco.

Thanks for asking!

PS. Yes, there ARE two 33* ranks. One is Shrine or Templar. That is open to anyone (expensive to pay dues though - lots of activity to pay for). The other is a nomination. I dont always agree with the nomination. I have known brothers that could explain euclids problem with great beauty and clarity....they were never nominated.

[edit on 28-6-2009 by felonius]

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 02:26 PM
link   

reply to post by senrak

I'v done research into the masons so i do know a little about what is going on, as far as there influence it's all around checkerd floors sculptures ect ect ect.

freedocumentaries.net...

First off, thanks for the link. I would have never seen such beautiful lodges had it not been for you. Much appreciation.

As for the rest of it.... well.

This dude would have been just the sort to pull out the "maleus maleficarum" and try to burn us all.

While most of my brothers are all christian, not all are. Some are jews, some are ( i have heard) of ancient middleeastern extractions, and more than a few qabalists. The qabalists are very quite about it as some of the other brothers may consider them anti christian. (Some of the older brothers are of the opionion if your arent baptist, methodist, catholic, or the like you cant love Christ. They have that right to believe.)

Most are though Satanists or the like are not wanted, nor tolerated when found.

Most of this video is half truths and truths viewed as a non initiate.
"eyes to see and ears to hear". The parables are a vast source of knowledge and fodder for meditation.

You can make up your own mind. So long as there is a belief in Deity (not evil) you are a candidate. My own personal opinion, I would have a problem with a muslim petitioning. That is my perogative.

You must be investigated. Your family must be met with (as I said, we take the way a persons family is treated VERY high. Other things are looked into (criminal background and if found what offence and when) ect.

Trust us or not. The Creator of all will have its way with ALL of us.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by felonius

PS. Yes, there ARE two 33* ranks. One is Shrine or Templar. That is open to anyone (expensive to pay dues though - lots of activity to pay for). The other is a nomination.

This is erroneous. There is ONE 33rd Degree and it is part of the system called the "Scottish Rite" Master Masons (3rd Degree) are eligible to join the Scottish Rite. They will receive the 4th - 32nd Degree. Some 32nd Degree Scottish Rite Masons will be elected "Knights Commander of the Court of Honor" Some KCCH members will be elected to receive the Thirty-Third Degree. An explanation of the system is here:

web.mit.edu...

Keep in mind, that is for the Southern Jurisdiction, USA. The Northern Masonic Jurisdiction varies a bit from this, as does the Supreme Council of Canada, Mexico, etc.

I dont always agree with the nomination. I have known brothers that could explain euclids problem with great beauty and clarity....they were never nominated.

The Thirty-Third Degree is an "Honor" given at the discretion of the Supreme Council, to whom the degree belongs. Explanation of ritual isn't generally a qualification for consideration, but rather work done for the fraternity, the community, church, etc.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Several more than I posted there. Those were just ones that came to mine. Has nothing to do with how many degrees. It's a matter of understanding the Masonic system and unfortunately those who come to her with a preconceived notion, will never open their minds to what's really going on. But what the hell do I know, I'm just a brain-washed Mason, huh?

So there's Masonic symbolism about. What "influence" does that have? and over whom? I see checkered floors (in Masonic buildings) I see sculptures of Masons,etc. I'm not "influenced" by them. Should it be illegal for Masons to carve statues? If so, why?

freedocumentaries.net...

OK. I did. Paranoia on film...preying on the weak-minded. Nothing enlightening there. Good stuff for those who believe anything they hear, though. Other than that, it's a good way to kill a perfectly good hour.

Yes, but you're limiting your so-called "research" to the Internet. Ever been to a Masonic Library? They're open to the public and there are several across the nation. Ever been to a Masonic Grand Lodge Office? You can walk right in. Most of them have libraries too and they'll be glad to help you in your research. But if you're going to handicap yourself by submitting to whatever someone posts on the web, why not try this most excellent spot? There's HOURS of info here and it's good stuff. I know. I even contributed some of it.

www.masonicinfo.com...

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by felonius

How about Ultraman can i beleave in him to join, just kidding i just happened to be watching the show right now.

But one thing you said does puzzle me, how come you have no problem with a qabalists joining and not a muslim, qabalists are linked to the dark arts, magic, Aleister Crowley, very Illuminati like in nature if you will.

senrak i'm not trying to say every mason is bad, it's true they have done some good, but the elites you know the ones doing mock sacrifices at Bohemian Grove don't sit well with me, especially the photo the grove released with the real kid strapped to the gerny looking scared to death something wasn't right there.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Maybe the FreeMasons have been infiltrated, maybe someone saw the potential power of the occult it has and used it for its own purpose, if a priest uses exorcism the they could do the opposite.

America has been the targets of the Jesuits and Popes since 1776. With help of France who had banished the Jesuits from their country at … all » that time, America fought for it’s freedom against King George III and won. Thus the declaration of independence was established and then followed the US Constitution, the Bill of Rights and the Monroe Doctrine to protect us from Jesuit infiltration and destruction of our Republic. But slowly the infiltrating Jesuits have come in and have now brought America under the control of the dictator in Rome (The White Pope who is under the control of the Black Pope and his jesuit army)
Text

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 04:46 PM
link   

senrak i'm not trying to say every mason is bad, it's true they have done some good, but the elites you know the ones doing mock sacrifices at Bohemian Grove don't sit well with me, especially the photo the grove released with the real kid strapped to the gerny looking scared to death something wasn't right there.

King, I understand. Believe me. And I'm not trying to be difficult, but the problem here is "apples and oranges" Bohemian Grove is NOT Freemasonry. Are SOME members of the Bohemian Grove ALSO members of the Masonic Fraternity? Probably so. But being a Mason is NOT a requirement for membership in BG, nor is BG connected to Freemasonry. Two different organizations, each with it's own membership, officers/leaders, etc.

I'm a member of the Masons AND of the Lions Club. But that doesn't make the Lions Club a "Masonic" group. See what I mean?

As for those videos...I've seen a few (not that one specifically, though) All I can say is, I wasn't there. So, how do I know it's not a hoax? Would be very easy to do. See what I mean? Things aren't always what they seem.

Additionally, I can't speak for felonious, but I happen to know SEVERAL Muslims who are Masons. Two of whom are very dear friends of mine. There's not restriction as to one's religion, just that one believe in a Monothestic God. What one believes about his Creator, is between him and God.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by senrak

Originally posted by felonius

PS. Yes, there ARE two 33* ranks. One is Shrine or Templar. That is open to anyone (expensive to pay dues though - lots of activity to pay for). The other is a nomination.

This is erroneous. There is ONE 33rd Degree and it is part of the system called the "Scottish Rite" Master Masons (3rd Degree) are eligible to join the Scottish Rite. They will receive the 4th - 32nd Degree. Some 32nd Degree Scottish Rite Masons will be elected "Knights Commander of the Court of Honor" Some KCCH members will be elected to receive the Thirty-Third Degree. An explanation of the system is here:

web.mit.edu...

Keep in mind, that is for the Southern Jurisdiction, USA. The Northern Masonic Jurisdiction varies a bit from this, as does the Supreme Council of Canada, Mexico, etc.

I dont always agree with the nomination. I have known brothers that could explain euclids problem with great beauty and clarity....they were never nominated.

The Thirty-Third Degree is an "Honor" given at the discretion of the Supreme Council, to whom the degree belongs. Explanation of ritual isn't generally a qualification for consideration, but rather work done for the fraternity, the community, church, etc.

I stand corrected. I was under the impression that both were 32 and 33 on either rite.

Its a good day when we can learn at least one thing!

Thanks brother for the clarification.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 09:09 PM
link   

reply to post by felonius

How about Ultraman can i beleave in him to join, just kidding i just happened to be watching the show right now.

But one thing you said does puzzle me, how come you have no problem with a qabalists joining and not a muslim, qabalists are linked to the dark arts, magic, Aleister Crowley, very Illuminati like in nature if you will.

I have a problem with muslims because they (but for a brief moment in spain) have always been rather "borgish" to use the star trek analogy.

The qabalists are not about "evil, darkness, ect.". The chief goal is union with the Supreme. There is jewish and the subsequent christian qabalah. I have studied it to a fair extent but will never live long enough to understand it fully. It is a life work.

Show me what in qabalah is evil and i will show you a monkey that can compose poetry on a computer.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join