It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crop circle with alien language

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Zorgon,

I am really surprised by what you wrote, I sure hope you were just kidding.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by 0nce 0nce

I would like to see what would happen to you if someone simply picked you up, with no money, no credit cards, no ID, nothing. And then preceeded to drop you in the middle of Madagascar.

I'd like to see how difficult you would find life to suddenly be.

And just think -- you'd still be on the same planet!

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 11:58 AM
link   
The typical alien face at the end of the trail gives it away. 100% man-made.

Courtesy of military satelite beam

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by 0nce 0nce

You're right. This would be a pretty stupid way of communication. I can't imagine any reason any 'alien' would do that unless they're playing a prank on humans

I'm not arguing with your point, sorry if you got that idea. I too believe it was made by humans.
However what I disagree with is your supporting evidence. Because circles are simple and basic doesn't in my opinion point to humans. Any intelligence from cave trolls to aliens would use them. So if the designs is the same as another crop circle then that points to humans? I don't get the logic behind that since it only points towards the same culprit who did the previous one.
I dont have any evidence to point into any direction but my logic says that it has to be humans untill proven otherwise by solid evidence

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 12:49 PM
link   
In response to Once Once posts....

Huge kudos for solving the whole crop circle fiasco.

Your next mission if you choose to accept it is..... Somewhat off topic I know but carrying on with the `How did the image get there?` genre, this one will keep you busy. The only conclusion that every expert in their respective fields can 100% all agree on is.. `It was not made by man` (huge emphasis on their conclusion is the word *man*), anyway`s the article in question.....The Turin Shroud.

Gl and have fun

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by cropmuncher
magnetic anomaly within a circle.

There is more to this than meets the eye imo.

One last comment, I'm sorry, but I have to call B.S. on that image above.

I know A LOT about magnetic force. I know some things about magnetic force that you can not learn in books.. and most scientist don't even know...

With that said... There is no such camera or imaging device that can detect magnetic anomalies like that found in your image you posted. That is a fake image. That looks more like a thermal camera image. Even the data / chart on the side is fake.

Magnetic flux passes through all material, and all elements in existence. That is why it is really hard to design a camera to detect it.

I know your image is a fake because magnetic flux travels mainly in "strings" and "lines", and always in "loops". They would never appear in "circles" like that image shows, they would appear more like "rings".

The only way you could possibly make an magnetic sensing camera is if you designed it like a CRT computer screen, that is effected by magnetic force. Even then, the camera would have to be very close to the object. If not, the magnetic force would have to be super powerful.

The crop circle you show looks to be really large, and taken from an aircraft, that would mean the fake "magnetic camera" would have to be in an aircraft too. I highly doubt a camera could sense magnetic force, let alone from that altitude.

An MRI device works by using a HUGE SUPER MAGNET, I doubt anyone used a super magnet to measure a crop circle.

-I'm pretty sure that image fools a lot of uneducated people though!

Microtesla's (uT) LOL. Funny. You got fooled.

-edit to add-

It could be possible that the image above was made by hand, with a image editor like photoshop, and they used a magnetometer, and just logged the data. That would make sense. But it looks like someone is trying to pass that off as some type of special magnetic camera that doesn't exist.

reply to post by lpowell0627

Ive been training most of my life for a situation like that.

I can make weapons for hunting, I can make electricity, and can even collect water from thin air.... and so much more.
You definitely said that to the wrong person..

[edit on 1-7-2009 by 0nce 0nce]

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 02:47 PM
link   
In response to seventh, Once Once, et al;

Case solved??

Just because "you" say so?

Or are you keeping the 'evidence' for another thread?

Would any of you care to respond to the third point of my
post on page 17?

[snip]

"NOT anyone has genuinely claimed artistic ownership and
genius, nor the prize: eternal fame, by submitting
unquestionable proof to the public."

"Who has the power, the will and the resources to pull this of for so long?"

Of this magnitude?
Without taking any credit?
Without ever being exposed?

[snip]

So?

Could you please present to the world finally the identity of
the cropcircle makers?

Where are they?

Who are these humans?

C'mon.

Names/pictures/links, please.

Documentation that proofs their genius and artistic skills.

Proof for all the logistic issues over the past several decades.

..etc.

If you, or anyone else, would truly have this "supporting evidence", you
would be instantly famous and making a lot of money.

There would certainly be no longer any point for you in
trying to convert a few poor lost 'believers' at ATS.

Case solved??

...waiting....

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Yes, that may be true but that crop circle looks more of one of their aircraft or space craft than anything. Look at it it has wings. Yet, i agree with the odd writing between behind the wings that probably is a secret code. What it is giving us a place and time of when an aircraft like that will land on earth.

hmmmmm.........

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Before I add to the discussion, I would like to say this is my first post, and I only found this site last night!

In the thought about whether or not the crop circles are of alien language, or a message even, I totally believe that this is what we have here. (For any of you who are well educated on the matter please help me with this) Humans have sent many many messages into space, the first ones being by radio frequency. (radio waves) One of the first messages we sent looked very similar to the modern day crop circle. The scientists who sent them used the same sort of imagery the aliens seem to be responding (or warning) us with.

Now im not sure where or what the original picture was called, but I have an interesting way of memorizing that my brain just does, im completely 100% positive of the validity, any how, the image we sent out into space showed man (in the same sort of imagery) and our number system (I think it was in binary code, there were no ones and twos) and various other things.

So what if intelligent beings picked it up and thought that was how WE communicated. It would explain alot.

As to THESE particular circles themselves, on the left you can see a man praying, then lower down you see a man running. on the far right you can see sort of a BEAST of a creature.

Book of revelations anyone?

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Yummy Freelunch

THIS IS INTERESTING SINCE I POSTED A LINK THAT PROVED THE GREYS ARE MAKING THE CROP CIRCLES (REAL ONES) www.youtube.com...

THE WHISTLE BLOWER MICHAEL WOLF WORKED AND WAS FRIENDS WITH THE GREYS AND KNEW THEY MADE THEM

THIS CROP CIRCLE IS ALMOST A DIRECT REPLY TO MY POST . I HAD POSTED ON THIS ON ANOTHER ATS THREAD called "Crop Circle at Milk Hill White Horse"

There for its a sign , a omen that i am correct . Or the greys actually read ATS and made a direct response. Anyhow , do not believe the disinfo that say satelites are making them , and yes people try to make decent ones but cannot get the crop to continue to grow , with exploded noduals.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 10:46 PM
link   
some better shots of the phase 3 design...

Anything similar?

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Thanks for the new pictures thedtrain. Now anyone has a clue ?
Maybe i see the number eleven on the left row but thats all xD

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 11:11 PM
link   
I've been thinking and looking and lots of different stuff through-out the night. Circuits, hieroglyphs, some of it even looks like arabii or something.

This is truely amazing i don't know someone (a human) would create this phase three. It's truely astounding. I'm sure someone at CCC will come up with an educated deduction but this one is really open to interpretation, and i feel that whatever message it is portraying- It is very clear, for them.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Amazing Art.

Out of this world.

Speechless..

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a14e7576c7af.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 12:37 AM
link   
im going to find out the length of this crop circle and edit this post with it.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Another zoom in.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9a6f29189179.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Does anyone know if the electromagnetic proofs you can find of some cropcircles has been found for the 2 "strange languages" ?

Could modifiy my approach. ^^

edit: Cause i'm beginning to think that if it's real aliens, they would not alterate the very essence of the crop, i mean its life if i describe it well xD

[edit on 2-7-2009 by Fedge]

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 02:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ansiroth
im going to find out the length of this crop circle and edit this post with it.

....Please do that Ansiroth,, then we can give Once~Once a bit of an idea how long it will take him to create his man-made crop formation

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 02:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sol12

Amazing Art.

Out of this world.

Speechless..

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a14e7576c7af.jpg[/atsimg]

Yes, it is quite amazing...

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 03:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Jacqua

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d7f7a5de5317.jpg[/atsimg]