It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crop circle with alien language

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by CINY8

well the last few crop circles
it seems they've been added to over a period of days/weeks interval

highly doubtful its ET's unless they really want to let us know something

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 04:05 PM
link   
the one that was just added onto took 3 different phases to make

regardless of who makes them..what do they mean or represent?! lol

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by deejayiwan
www.cropcircleconnector.com...

oh my god

this one is the newest circle in UK

it really does seem like some alien language

There is a picture of a being ( possibly human ) running on the left near the bottom of the writing on the left side.......

At least that is what the symbol looks like to me...........

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 04:14 PM
link   
this is probably a sign that they are coming

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Did anyone else notice the similarities between this new crop circle and the image on the thread, "Earth being hit with charged particles-what do *you* see"?
Search for that thread and take alook for yourself.

[edit on 30-6-2009 by cheche]

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by operation mindcrime

Maybe inbound comet.
or DONT BOMB THE MOON !

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by cheche

I think you just have a big imagination.

Why didn't anyone comment on this??

Look at the shape. They are nearly identical, and they were both found in the same place, just a different year.

There are crop circle hoaxers living around that area, and they decided to use the shape again. Has nothing to do with the solar wind shape.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Not a good picture i know but more will follow i dare say.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by 0nce 0nce

Did it ever occur to you that it may possibly be the progression of a message?

If you think of pictures as representations of words, then using the same picture simply just reinforces the message.

I don't think utilizing the same picture representation proves it's a hoax....perhaps just the opposite.

Further, many crop circles duplicate the symbolism of the Earth, moon, and orbits of the planets. That does not mean they all convey the exact same message.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by lpowell0627

Originally posted by TruthxIsxInxThexMist
how about an Airship? They make no noise and can quite easily carry a large printer on the underside of it or tools inside of it to be able to hover over the field and make these designs!!

Haven't you been abused enough already? Leg hair??

Anyhow - I need another laugh so I'll ask you this:

Do you have a picture of the "printer" that is being attached to the underside of thisd undetectable airship? Do they feed the wheat in the machine one by one?

PS - Did you see my post about people that sat out in the fields all night, saw three orbs of light, and then later a circle appeared?

I have actually seen a video of light orbs that were caught on film, -- I shall attempt to find it again...

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by 0nce 0nce
reply to post by cheche

I think you just have a big imagination.

Why didn't anyone comment on this??

I'll comment on it once, but only once ...!

..... "no comment"

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Kevin_X2

Have you calmed down from your laughing fit yet?

No crops are broken, then are almost melted and bent, its a strange phenomenon. Nobody hovers in an airship or a balloon over a field at night and draws pretty pictures.

How about steaming the designs?

All i'm trying to say is it's easy to make designs and i never needed to go to art school to make those on my leg.... so imagine what graduates could do?

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by thedtrain

In response to "cone-shaped thing at the bottom." That is a classic alien head. You can see the attempted doing of the eyes in the proper position, but somebody screwed up. I suspect that the layout got misdone as seems plain from the sudden slant of the "language" into the head. The head was started before the linking "language" was completed and the correction was attempted. The squiggle lines over into the head are an attempt to throw us off about the error.

So what do you do when you have spent hours drafting and laying out the diagram and your GPS goes crazy as you are laying the design out? You can't erase what you have done, so you make do. That's what happened here. The only question is, was it aliens doing a self-protrait--that would be a first(?)--or somebody more earthly? My vote would be jolly English hoaxters (again). Or should that be still?

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Aliensun

The head shape with the eyes are the same and just as subtle in this crop circle as well:

Here is a good site that proves the biophysical changes plants go after crop circle phenomena:

www.cropcirclesecrets.org...

Also see this thread, it has some good ideas as to the meaning behind the tear drop shape as well:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 30-6-2009 by CINY8]

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by CINY8

The head shape with the eyes are the same and just as subtle in this crop circle as well:

I also thought the same thing when I saw that picture, -- its the head shape...

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

How about steaming the designs?

you surely crack me up, hilarious...!

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

Next you will be saying they are ironed on, or maybe iron on transfers

Fair play though you are providing a different perspective on it all & your right to some extent that with modern pc software you can make some pretty complex patterns but most of them do seem to have a deeper meaning than just patterns pressed into wheat dont you think?

I think you should look into the anomalies or science side of it and then come up with some new theories because there is a hell of a lot more to this than just flattened crop in a pretty pattern.

See its not as black & white as it seems

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Originally posted by panthergod since we sent ours out into the universe years ago. .

Well radio started a little over a hundred years ago. Since radio travels at the speed of light our old broadcast of War of the Worlds in 1938 is only only now reaching stars 72 light years away...

There are only a few stars in that range from Earth. In other words our signals have not gone very far into that Universe

These are the star in a 50 light year radius from Earth a mere 133 of them

www.atlasoftheuniverse.com...

I bring your attention to this very profound and reveling thread about Radio waves
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 30-6-2009 by Epsillion70]

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dbriefed
Seems too imperfect, must have been made by hand.

But it does remind me of the NASA images of interstellar winds coming from the Ophiuchus constellation (center of the galaxy). The earthly cross (axis and centerline of the solar system) align with the heavenly cross (axis and centerline of the galaxy) in early December, 2012. Heres' a link for the Nostradamus warnings about 2012 enthusiasts. Besides the x-rays and other radiation being focused from the constellation, the interstellar winds will push earths protective magnetic lines to the side as well.

Article: www.redorbit.com...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/18a8e3ea5707.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a2f8e16fe699.jpg[/atsimg]

I'm quoting myself as there's another thread on issues with earths' magnetic field. www.abovetopsecret.com...

...Reports circulating in the Kremlin today are saying that Russian Air Force Commanders have issued warnings to all of their aircraft to exercise “extreme caution” during flights “in and around” an area defined as Latitude 17 North [North Atlantic Ocean] Latitude 3 South [South Atlantic Ocean] to Latitude 8 North [Indian Ocean] Latitude 19 South [Indian Ocean] between the Longitudes of 46 West, 33 West, 46 East and 33 East, and which covers the greater part of the African Tectonic Plate.

The reason for this unprecedented warning, these reports state, are the rapid formations of “geomagnetic storms” emanating from the boundaries of the African Tectonic Plate that due to their intensity have caused the loss of two major passenger aircraft during the past month leaving nearly 300 men, women and children dead. (Air France 447 and Yemeni Airways flight to Comoros)....

...Russian scientists further warn that the West’s “obsession” with manmade Global Warming is a deliberately designed propaganda effort to shield their peoples from the fact that not only our Earth, but all of the planets in our Solar System are currently undergoing rapid warming, and as proved, beyond all doubt, by Doctor Scientist Habibullo Abdussamatov, head of space research at St. Petersburg's Pulkovo Astronomical Observatory in Russia, when in 2007 he released his findings that for the previous 3 years the ice caps of Mars have been melting at an unprecedented rate.

And, as reported by one, of many, dissident Western news sites, “Photographs of the merging of two red spots on Jupiter, evidence of warming on Neptune's largest moon Triton, warming on Pluto that is "puzzling scientists" and, of course, the already documented warming trend on Mars all add up to convincing evidence for increased solar activity across the entire solar system.”

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/55a0d4932ead.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Android X
this is probably a sign that they are coming

They are coming?

I think the Grays actually arrived here on Earth before Adam and Eve.
Earth is a great planet to hang out and just watch the human race
evolve. Look how far we have come in just the last 100 years.
BTW...Scientists have traveled all over the Earth and sampled
everybodys DNA. Guess what they found???

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join