It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crop circle with alien language

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by thedtrain
the one that was just added onto took 3 different phases to make

regardless of who makes them..what do they mean or represent?! lol

Some of the crop circles have been figured out.
One shows our solar system with the planets aligned
to the date of : December 21, 2012.
Maybe Christmas day the Grays will make a HUGE crop circle
for us at 2 PM right in front of Fox News Channel, CNN and
ABC TV cameras. Oh! so that's how they're made so quickly.
- The basic message is "We Are Here." -

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Hi.

I just joined ATS.
Going by the amount of naysayers alone, turning up in
droves, I would say 'something wonderful' is indeed going
on in cropcircle land.

I thought that would be just as any a fine reason to sign up.

This will be my first post.

I would like to share three observations on the ongoing
debate about the crop circle phenomenon:

Point 1:

If the premise is true that the average
ATS/Conspiracy/forum visitor is WAY ahead of the sheeple
when it comes to 'thinking out of the box';

And given the average naysayer responses;

Is it so hard to understand that highly intelligent,
compassionate ETs would choose rather a non intrusive and
non imposing way to gradually reveal themselves?

Something like 'cropcircles'?

Some may be among the first to cry 'witch' and fire up the
stakes, if given the chance. Never mind our 'lesser'
(informed) human companions, our sensationalist press,
paranoid politicians or raving religious zealots.

Why is ET compassionate? You can't significantly evolve by
sheer knowledge without compassion.

Technological advance represents a bottle-neck.

It's like a Cosmic test.

If you fail the test, it means you ended up getting
yourself and others hurt, and you will have to start all
over again building new toys.

Till then, ET isn't much going to bother with you.

Meanwhile back on Earth, what is at stake are our currently
held convictions about, well...
'everything'.

And ET appears to be well aware of this.

Take note, and so do the earthly 'PTB'.

Which takes me to point 2:

If the 'PTB' were somehow in on this, 'some' covert OP to
promote an agenda;

Then why are these ideograms NOT being splattered all over
the mainstream news outlets?

Instead, we see this information being suppressed, if not
buried in ridicule.

It appears rather to bother our current 'leaders'.

Answer that?

Point 3:

If most if not all of these ideograms, throughout several
decades, would be human hoaxes/art;

Then why has NOT any of these artists claimed their five
minutes of fame?

This phenomenon has been going on long enough for the
'initial artists' to be well in their graves by now.

Don't bother mentioning doug&dave or any other
orchestrated/commercial/obvious and even admitted
hoaxes/projects.

No one has been pointed out being 'the real deal' yet.

Neither does anyone claim that humans can't make crop circles.

So, the Fact remains:

NOT anyone has genuinely claimed artistic ownership and
genius, nor the prize: eternal fame, by submitting
unquestionable proof to the public.

Who has the power, the will and the resources to pull this of for so long?

Of this magnitude?
Without taking any credit?
Without ever being exposed?

I'd say, these people would be considered greater artists
even than Van Gogh, Picasso and not to forget, Houdini.

This fact alone, begs for a solid explanation.

For it is NOT plausible 'human nature'.

Conclusion:

The debate remains widely open;

What are these ideograms?
What do they mean?
Which artist is capable of taking full credit for their creation?
When will he/she/they expose more about their identity?

If ET steps forward,

How will you feel?

How will you respond?

....Sol12

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Sol12

Hi sol, good post mate

Nice to see some more croppies on here.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by cropmuncher

Hi, thanks!

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by 0nce 0nce

I did. But apparently you didn't read it. Well it's here.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sol12
If ET steps forward,
How will you respond?

Phasers set on disintegrate

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 02:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by cropmuncher

Not a good picture i know but more will follow i dare say.

Please did anyone fine a better picture than thise one ? with a good view of the symbols.

I tried but found none except this one.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 03:24 AM
link   
The middle line of the circle seems to read "We are your creators."

Still taking a look at the other 2 lines.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 03:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by cropmuncher
reply to post by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

Next you will be saying they are ironed on, or maybe iron on transfers

Fair play though you are providing a different perspective on it all & your right to some extent that with modern pc software you can make some pretty complex patterns but most of them do seem to have a deeper meaning than just patterns pressed into wheat dont you think?

I think you should look into the anomalies or science side of it and then come up with some new theories because there is a hell of a lot more to this than just flattened crop in a pretty pattern.

See its not as black & white as it seems

OMG.... bloody hilarious!!!!!!!

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 05:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fedge

Not a good picture i know but more will follow i dare say.

Please did anyone fine a better picture than thise one ? with a good view of the symbols.

Originally posted by Fedge

Here you go Fedge

and here is the thread about it

[edit on

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 05:57 AM
link   
reply to post by PsykoOps

Sorry, I must have quickly ignored that post.

Nope, I didn't create it, I live in the USA. The crop "circle" was made in UK.

On that note;

I know "aliens" didn't create this dumb crop circle because of the fact that if any "aliens" actually did travel lightyears to get here, they would have to be much more smart. Crop cricles are just idiotic, and a very stupid way to leave a message. If "aliens" did use crop circles to leave a message, they must be the dumbest "aliens" in the universe.

If I were able to travel lightyears away to another planet with "intelligent" life forms....
.....on it, I would at least try to learn their language, or key words of their langauge, so that I can translate my own language into their language. Especially if I found out they were not-so-intelligent, it would give me another reason to do the translation for them, instead of making them translate it.

For example, if I arrived here on Earth, I would at least hack into the Earthlings wireless internet services (really dont need to hack), download Hooked On Phonics, and at least try to translate my own language into their language.

Instead of leaving messages in some crops for some lonely farmers to find, I would probably create a computer virus, and or a viral video, or maybe a really cool animated .gif image, and or talk to them on their discussion forums.

Lets think about crop circles for a minute, and how dumb they are;

If it wasn't for the internet, T.V., radio, telecommunications, cameras, and video cameras, we wouldn't have even seen, or heard of, the crop circle's existence, and we wouldn't know anything about them. That means the "aliens" would be relying on a select few humans, and their human technology, to "spread the (untranslated) word". Unless the message was only meant for a few farmers, the "aliens" would have to have some type of knowledge of human technology, and plan ahead, knowing that humans would "spread the word" via technology. That's just hilariously idiotic.

It is much more plausible to think, and know, that these crop circles are made by a bunch of unintelligent humans who pre-planned to spam images of it through out humanity for some type of advertisment, and or monetary gain. They create a fake set of symbols to "daze and confuse" humans into thinking it is "out of this world", and that is the bait that usualy catches the lemmings, and the sheep, and the fish... hook, line, sinker. Because they know, or maybe not know, that nobody will ever think that "aliens" might be capable of translating their langauge into human language, or figure out some more common symbols that might actually make sense.

Why would "aliens" come all this way, and waste their time making images in crops that nobody could understand? You would think they would at least try to create images that are "dumbed down", so humans know what it is instantly...

....but no, it's just a bunch of unintelligent humans making these crop images to purpously fool people.. Nobody would believe it was "alien" if they could understand what it means.

That is the crop circle hoaxers ultimate mistake.

Also, you can keep all of counter arguments to this post, to yourself. I already know everything you are going to reply with... Example: "..but, but, but, what if.....".

Face it, "aliens" are NOT leaving messages in crops. It would be much more easy for them to leave an e-mail.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 06:24 AM
link   

You are grasping at straws Once

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by 0nce 0nce

Originally posted by Jacqua

Nice circle similarities Once... but I just dont think its human.,.

Maybe you should try thinking then...

...show me a video of four people creating this type of elaborate crop formation in the middle of one (single) 'dark' night, and I will believe it...

First off, you don't know their capabilities. They could easily be using flashlights, or other lights, or infrared goggles, or even wait for the full or bright moon to light their way...

If i had a big field, with a bunch of crazy friends, and an infrared camera, and a spare night, and did some pre-planning, I would do your request in a heart beat.

I know with the correct planning, military style, anyone could pull this off in under 2 hours.

I really dont think its possible for humans to have created this... with what tools?, and how...

Strings, and pieces of wood, and advanced planning... easy...

[edit on 29-6-2009 by 0nce 0nce]

If its so easy..lets see you and all the other's that think people are out there doing it with boards and string. We here will wait for your to get your crop circle done....off you go , keep us posted on how it went.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 06:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Jacqua

Grasping at straws!??!

You people are the ones who believe some "aliens" fly down to Earth to leave pointless messages in the grass.

I already provided SUPPORTING EVIDENCE this particular crop circle was man made by showing it's base design is created by using CIRCLES. Circles are the easyest shape for humans to make, because it can be created with simple tools like drafting compass, or a simple piece of string.

Also provided SUPPORTING EVIDENCE this is man made by showing that this design has nothing to do with that solar wind image people are spamming all over the place, by showing the design has already been used on another crop circle that looks nothing like solar wind charts.

Also provided SUPPORTING EVIDENCE that this crop circle is man made by showing the same design, and the same shape, is in the same location which could easily explain that the same people created both of them...

WHERE IS YOUR SUPPORTING EVIDENCE THAT IT IS ALIEN?!

That's right, you don't have any. All you have is your wild imagination... talk about grasping at straws!!

[edit on 1-7-2009 by 0nce 0nce]

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 07:03 AM
link   

This isnt evidence of aliens but is interesting all the same.

It is a record of some crop watchers who were present when the east field formation appeared in 2007.

I think that there will be a formation appearing in this field within the next week as there hasnt been one yet and one usually appears here around this time period.

Pity someone with a flir camera cannot get to stake it out.

edit - personnally i thought it a little suss that he didnt have tapes with him but as you can see the pattern appears in just a short time.

[edit on 1/7/09 by cropmuncher]

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 07:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Grayelf2009

"Lets see YOU do it"

"If it's so easy, YOU DO IT"

"I bet YOU can't do it"

Wow you guys sound like broken records. The only reason you people are telling me to do it, is because you know I'm not going to waste my time making a crop circle.

This isn't an insult, but your words sound really unintelligent to me. This is basically what you are saying to me; "I bet you can't bend some crops over and make a shape in it, hardy, har, har!"

See how dumb that sounds?

Yeah, you got me, I can't make a shape in some crops.
-sarcasm

O.M.G. it must be alien!!! They have magical crop bending technology!! O.M.G. they make shapes!!! Bow down to their superior technology!!!

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Man, Ive been studying UFO's for so long that I remember the day that video came out. It was PROVEN to be CGI, a HOAX, the person the made it even came out and admitted to it... YEARS AGO! The date it shows on there is wrong...

Some of you people really need to "catch up" on your UFO/HOAX history.

Please, before some people find a way to get you to jump off a bridge to your death because the aliens told you to do it.

I bet if someone made a crop circle that insisted people kill themselves, they probably would.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Mate the video was only made in july 2007 and the crop circle was very real because i visited it that day.

edit - you obviously didnt watch it!
It isnt the orbs forming a circle video it is a different one but does not show it forming, rather the time between the pattern not being there, and being there which was 7 mins i believe.

[edit on 1/7/09 by cropmuncher]

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 07:47 AM
link   

You are right I didn't watch it right now, I looked at the opening screen shot, and it looked like the "orbs forming a crop circle" video, which is a known hoax.

However after looking at that video now, I can tell you Ive already seen that video too... all I have to say is... "don't believe everything you see". What are the chances that the very night, and that exact field that they set the camera up at, a crop circle magically appears? Thats more impossible than winning the lottery. That's like trying to set up a camera in a random field hoping to catch a random plane crash in action. Don't be so gullible.

Let me give you some words of wisdom. There is a very large group of people who want to fool you. They want you to believe. Some have no reason for it, they are just nut-cases, but others have a reason for it, and it's for profit, for t.v. ratings, for clicks to their website, for views on their viral videos, for entertainment, FOR MONEY. There are some who will step on EVERYONE, ANYONE, and EVERYTHING, just to "put food on their families table". They don't care who they hurt, who they brainwash, who they turn into mental cases, all they care about is themselves, and that they make money...

That is the sad truth in this world.

This planet is doomed, its full of to many gullible people.

-edit to add-

I'm done commenting on this thread, I am getting so frustrated that I actually share this planet with some people on this thread. I might say something worse than I have already said, if I don't space myself.

Good luck with your alien dreams.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Thanks for your words of wisdom

As ive mentioned in other threads i believe that a lot of them are man made but i believe there is a genuine phenomenon also. What the ratio is i wouldnt care to say but there are too many anomalies that have been found to occur for there not to be somethiong more to it.
I used to think it was this or that but now im as far from knowing as ever.

All i will say is that only two or three circles of the many i have visited have ledft me speechless, not because of the size or complexity, but because of the physical effect on the body when entering the pattern.
Intense feeling of static acting all over you, increased heart rate, squinting of eyes, euphoria leading to feeling discomfort to the point of nausea.
That and the fresh circle i went in that was not at ground level but bent over about a foot above the ground leaving it like walking through deep crunchy snow.
magnetic anomaly within a circle.

There is more to this than meets the eye imo.

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join