It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

French Students discover SwineFlu agenda, gets killed in London 2008.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 06:01 AM
link   
reply to post by BlumanChu

Wo, all that goodstuff cant be good for a human or animal body..

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Asherah
When I see people dying en masse around me, then I will probably believe the NWO has calculated a plan to take me out. As for the H1N1, I do believe this was a test and we were all the guenea pigs.

I'm with you on belief this was a test. A test ordered by paranoid top 1% elite of the world so they could have enough warning and some kind of plan put together to save their butts IF a true out-of-nature horror virus mutates and gets started.

The NWO brass are not stupid. They don't want to die with the slum dwellers. They will be doing everything their trillions can buy to prevent such an inevitability.

They also know the earth can support many billions more in population than it currently has. De-population is a comic book vision. Eugenics is not, however. Creating a "purified one race" that cannot get sick, is not ugly, has always been the goal.

Just all those damn gutter rats that keep reproducing is getting in the way. Through "managed healthcare", "energy rationing" and many other "laws", those gutter rats will fade out over time in their numbers and their conscience will be semi-clear.

All opinion, my interpretation of the big picture, that's all I offer here.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 06:27 AM
link   
anyone has seen "children of men" ?

anyway by next spring we'll know what's going on for sure

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 06:38 AM
link   
reply to post by LordKnowaLot

Reliable, you tell me, those two students are dead, and they did work on the virus/vaccine,so logically it would seam a cover up.

You do have that Frenh astronaut trying suicide and got her lab burned in december, just a few months later.

Some one told me yesterday about 4 other french bio-students getting killed in an buss bomb or some thing, I'm looking for articles on that.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 06:47 AM
link   
reply to post by ChemBreather

Are you sure we can trust something posted in an unknown site, in a section called "Science-Fiction News", as real news?

Do you have another source?

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 06:52 AM
link   

- This story is ONE YEAR OLD.

- This story is about BIRD FLU - not Swine Flu.

- This story doesn't reveal how they came up with blaming the Israelis.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 07:02 AM
link   
reply to post by total newbie

You afraid of vaccines? Well dont take them, thats simple aint it?

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 07:20 AM
link   

My biggest problem with this story is this: If the students truely found

information about this who did they get it out to the media? The story says

their apartment was robbed a week before and their laptop was stolen and

the apartment fire-bombed. Then the two students were killed, so where

in that series of events could there have been any disclosure of

information to the public. I'm not trying to be a smart ass but this just

doesn't add up to me.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 07:51 AM
link   

I know I'm not allowed to post one liners. Instead of doing so, I'm gonna throw in some filler. There's only a few words that can possibly describe how any and everybody should feel about what's going on here.

I'll even use an adjective.

Absolutely disgusting.

Gg,
Strype

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 08:19 AM
link   
It seems like none of you did your homework children! The conspiracy train has left the station and poor Toby's still in bed, thinking it comes tomorrow! oh poor Toby. But it's ok Toby. Let me help you there.

Ok. Now the first time you get these sourceless statements from website, look at the man's name. Yes Toby, that's it!

(please scroll to the right of these images for full class experience!)

But Toby, who is this mysterious man? That's ok, Toby's got Google!

What? Oh my Toby, it looks like you've discovered some interesting things! But let's not jump to conclusions! First let's check out the other link to see who he is.

Toby presses the view online sources button and notices that Kadar likes to write about Jews!

Now Toby, let's go back to that other Google link, shall we?

LOL, yes Toby, that, one. Let's go, shall we?

Oh my Toby, it seems we're on to something.

What's this Toby? Found something?

OH MY! We've discovered something!

See children, like Toby, you should have done your research.

What we have discovered here is simply special interests at work.

You can be like Toby too! Use the tools you have and your mind, and you too can be a false-flag observer and see the glory that is, Conspiracy!

So remember kids, say it with me Toby! Do your homework!

This has been an educational experience with the good kindly professor Gorman91. Have a great day kids!

[edit on 28-6-2009 by Gorman91]

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91

Thanks for that I didn't think this story had much weight anyway, per my last post.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

Source BBC

Mr Duthie said Mr Bonomo was known to be alive in the early hours of Sunday morning because he spoke to his girlfriend in France.

The parents of the two men are in the UK and have had to identify their sons, police said.

Police said Mr Bonomo, of Velaux, and Mr Ferez, of Prouzel, studied in Clermont-Ferrand, central France, and had been chosen to take part in a research project into chains of protein within DNA at Imperial College, which was due to last up to four months.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Again where is the evidence that led them to any of these conclusions, since you stated in your first post that thier entire apartment was destroyed???

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 08:44 AM
link   

In order for the story to be valid you have to explain to me why only a white supremacist wrote about it as a Jewish-related thing and why I should trust him when it was at the same council which denies the holocaust?

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Exactly, why o why can't we seem to find any source of information that leads to how they got this "proof" anyway. Sounds like a load of you know what to me.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Apparently some of it can be; though too much of anything is not "good" for you...

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Thanks for that. You did what most of us were too lazy to do - and you made a good point.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 09:15 AM
link   
If you were the government, and were worried about mass protests due to your cash giveaways to bankers while the unemployment figures soar...

The "swine flu" would make a terrific "suitable guise" to "under color of law" prevent any assembly of persons who might stand against you..

[edit on 28-6-2009 by seataka]

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChemBreather
Two More Bio-Chemists Murdered

I think this proves the coming Swine Flu is an conspiracy, there is so many statements supporting the fact that this is an Planed Bio Attack on the Populus of Earth..

Two French biochemical students, Laurent Bonomo and Gabriel Ferez, were murdered by Israeli Mossad-British intelligence assassination teams on June 29, 2008. Both Bonomo and Ferez were studying at the prestigious London Imperial College researching the origins of bird flu and the link to the alleged vaccines.

The murders were first revealed by France’s Directorate for Internal Security, not by Britain’s Scotland Yard, making it likely that the students were French intelligence officers. London police arrested Daniel Sonnex, 23, and Nigel Edward Farmer in the killings.

A joint French-U.S. Intelligence anti-terrorist task force in Paris, headed by former Secretary of State Colin Powell and former head of French intelligence Jean Crout�, for years has monitored the activity of the Israeli mercenaries. The patriotic American-French team has allegedly prevented various scripted terrorist attacks, i.e. false flags, on both the United States and Europe, with the planning of the attacks actually originating inside the compromised intelligence agencies of the United States, the United Kingdom, Israel and Germany, according to task force sources.

The two researchers had discovered that the alleged bird flu vaccine, H-7, which was designed to neutralize and stop the H5N1 avian flu virus, had been spliced using DNA to actually create a vaccine and an illness producing virus at the same time. The French students had also discovered that the bird flu vaccine, i.e. a virus, had links to U.S., British and Israeli laboratories associated with the noted Mossad agent, Dr. Philip M. Zackerie.

Israeli microbiologist Zackerie, known as “Dr. Zack,” worked for the U.S. bio-weapons lab at Ft. Detrick, Md., where he was photographed handling the strain of anthrax used in the post 9-11 attack according to published reports. He was a consultant at the FBI linked company Gilead Sciences Inc. of Boulder, Colo. Gilead Sciences has been linked to the 9-11 anthrax strain and to the bird flu vaccine.

The two French students, who had their apartment broken into one week before their brutal assassination, also had their lap-top computer stolen and their apartment fire-bombed.

Most Western Countries have Government Bio Harzard/Labs
And the US would have to have some of the most deadliest
biologicals ever devised by Man.

It's not that hard to visualize, you can't defend against a bug until
you have one. So they will be creating the nastiest bugs in order
to understand them and make vaccines. It only takes one Mad
Scientist and you've got some Anthrax on the Loose (ring any bells).

The only difference between a US Government Lab and WMD is
one goes into a Missile.

So none of this surprises me, I'd even bet left one all the nastiest
bugs for the past 10 years were all man made that escaped.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 09:43 AM
link   

i'm doubtful about the whole story

my point is about your research, not the story, i wanna make that clear before.

the only point you are making here is that the amalgam between pro-palestinian, anti-zionism and anti-semitism is very vigorous in the world of desinfo.

come on man, it is a pretty (very) poor research that you've made;

put some critical thinking into a source before buying anything that goes the way you want it to go.
that is as stupid as the OP way.

[edit on 28-6-2009 by ::.mika.::]

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join