It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

French Students discover SwineFlu agenda, gets killed in London 2008.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by total newbie
reply to post by believer81

And your rank is? Give me a break. Go home you are no good for this.

Yes and speaking in riddles really helps the cause.

Give ME a break. Go home you are no good for this.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by contemplator
Threads like this make me want to haul ass from ATS as fast as possible. Hey I can play this game too. My website would like to report that sources close to reality have claimed the world is saturated with viruses. Some viruses mutate, cross infect to other species, combine, evolve. The frightening part is that this horrific conspiracy has gone on for millions of years! Sources within the NWO (anonymous sources) have confirmed the plan has been in action for 200,000 years to depopulate the planet. In other words... we're already dead.

Just smile and walk away. Some people eat this stuff up

Anyway, on-topic, do we have any sources aside from the OP showing that Mossad mercenaries killed these poor guys as opposed to the "normally" accepted murderers, and do we have a source stating Colin Powell is running team America in Paris? That's news to me...

Or just take everything in the OP at face value. Only deny ignorance when it lets you call it a conspiracy

Waitaminute... the OP doesn't even mention swine flue. It's talking about bird flu. What's going on around here?

Like the man said, threads like this drive people away from ATS alot more than they might draw them in

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Not that I know what the profile of a Mossad secret agent is but these guys, particularly Dano Sonnex seems to have quite the documented criminal history.

One would think a Mossad agent would be more discreet?

For Sonnex, 23, the murders were the culmination of years of violent crime. Aged 16, he stabbed a boy three times in the back and chest after a row. Then, armed with a blank-firing 8mm Beretta replica handgun, he went on the run before holding the weapon against the head of Fleur Staal, 23, while robbing her and her three male friends.

Revelling in the fear he was causing, he shouted: “Someone shut this bitch up. Give us your money or we will kill her.”

A few hours later Sonnex, still high on coc aine, pulled up his hood and walked into the Welcome Inn takeaway in Bermondsey. Jumping on the counter, he fired the imitation gun twice at Chan Lugia before shooting at Ngiep Lugia.

Realising the gun was firing blanks, the Lugias gave chase and managed to wrestle Sonnex to the ground. Despite producing a knife, the robber was disarmed and held until police arrived. In 2003 Sonnex was jailed for eight years for the two incidents. He served five years and four months.

Four months before the murders in June last year, Sonnex, still on licence, carried out an attack that bore all the hallmarks of the later killings.

He tied up a pregnant woman and her boyfriend at knifepoint, put pillow cases over their heads and threatened them with hammers, knives and even a saw to force them to hand over cash. The couple managed to flee after the man wriggled from his bindings and raised the alarm.

Source

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 12:57 AM
link   
That article doesn't cite any sources. It just spews out a story that seems more intent on name dropping than actually making sense. What is this article basing these claims and accusations on?

If nobody can verify an article, then it isn't news.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 01:21 AM
link   
Yea, the article isn't too great.

There have been many dead scientists in recent years.

Scientists That Have Been Turning Up Dead Over the Last Years, Suspicious

I have no idea how accurate this is. But it gives conspiracy theorists a place to start I guess.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 01:25 AM
link   
I won't be taking any vaccines and I'd like to see someone try and make me.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChemBreather
Two More Bio-Chemists Murdered

I think this proves the coming Swine Flu is an conspiracy, there is so many statements supporting the fact that this is an Planed Bio Attack on the Populus of Earth..

The two researchers had discovered that the alleged bird flu vaccine, H-7, which was designed to neutralize and stop the H5N1 avian flu virus, had been spliced using DNA to actually create a vaccine and an illness producing virus at the same time. .

This is PRECISELY why it is SO important to expose the information Jane Burgermeister and others have discovered. There IS a conspiracy, and there IS an agenda of depopulation. Part of this whole nightmare has actually entered the court system in two countries, sequestering an injunction against the distribution and enoculation of and with the H-7 'vaccine' along with others, on the grounds it is a weaponised virus. Baxter AG in Austria managed to let 72kgs of weaponised live virus (enough to wipe out half of humanity) out to 16 different labs, falsely labeled as VACCINES, resuling in the hospitalisation of 37 employees at the plant!!

How f•cking reckless can you get?!

Get informed, get offline and get to your nearest lawyer and file!!!!!!!!!

This on top of codex alimentarius, we are in dire straights.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 28-6-2009 by Trunkeight]

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 02:20 AM
link   
ya hay EVERYONE don't take the shot FEMA is gonna give out. it has the flue in it too! it is proven man!

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 02:31 AM
link   
reply to post by ChemBreather

How reliable is this? There are no sources in the article... etc..

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 03:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Argokoo
IMHO I think that the swine flu is another government ploy to try and kill off more of the population. I think that they will try more and more agents to try and do this, leading up to probably a catastrophic event that will satisfy them.

If this were to work then they went against the laws of cause and effect. This means they set up their own trap. Which also means they are powerless.

[edit on 28-6-2009 by Applesandoranges]

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 03:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChemBreather
Two More Bio-Chemists Murdered

The two researchers had discovered that the alleged bird flu vaccine, H-7, which was designed to neutralize and stop the H5N1 avian flu virus, had been spliced using DNA to actually create a vaccine and an illness producing virus at the same time.

It is unfortunate there is no source for the assertions made here. "Illness" is ambiguous and needs to be clarified. What is meant by "illness producing virus"? It is common and expected for a vaccine to produce a flu-like syndrome in patients after administration - just look at the prescribing guide for almost every vaccine. If this is what is meant by "illness", then the crux of the above conspiracy - that the PTB are infecting the populace with a vaccine that actually kills you - is deflated. Though the murders and role of Colin Powell, government agencies, etc. sounds interesting. Or does "illness" mean the vaccine causes some new, unrelated disease? Bottom line, if the theme is to imply H7 actually causes the very disease it is designed to protect the patient from, then that needs to be stated because it is a stronger statement that can be held to scrutiny (ex - more people begin dying from bird flu after receiving the vaccine). Ambiguous statements can lead the uninformed to inaccurate conclusions.

Another small detail: enzymes, not DNA, do the splicing. Not to say the credibility of the story should be completely thrown out, but if you suggest there is a global vaccine conspiracy that, for whatever reason, is infecting its population with harmful viruses through vaccines, and you somehow have inside knowledge to confirm that, then naturally those you tell the story to are going to want to validate your claim. Inconsistencies and inaccuracies are going to weaken the strength of your claims. The source's statement is an inaccuracy because if it came from any scientist involved in this case, they would not have made such an elementary error. Which takes me back to "who is the source?"

BC

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 03:39 AM
link   
reply to post by ChemBreather

I question the source. I used to read American Free Press with much enthusiasm, until I heard they are owned/operated by the KKK. Am I wrong? Please tell me if I am.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 04:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by alienseeker
Okay im not 100% sure but this is a list i found of vaccine fillers on a post by HulaAnglers

In addition to the viral and bacterial RNA or DNA that is part of the vaccines, here are the fillers:
aluminum hydroxide
aluminum phosphate
ammonium sulfate
amphotericin B
animal tissues: pig blood, horse blood, rabbit brain,
dog kidney, monkey kidney,
chick embryo, chicken egg, duck egg
calf (bovine) serum
betapropiolactone stock. Gov't policy is stride for stride with the US in this respect.

Some of those aspects of the additives we have found to be alarming:

1) ALUMINUM (two variants) - directly linked with Alseimer's Disease

2) AMMONIUM SULFATE - an inorganic chemical compound used a fertilizer and "protein purifier"; known to cause kindey & liver damage, gastrointestinal disfunctions

3) AMPHOTERICIN B - an "antifungal disinfectant", damages the urinary tract, bowels, heart functions,

4) RE-CYCLED ANIMAL TISSUE (multiple) - the building blocks of Mad Cow Disease

5) FORMALDEHYDE - used as "a preservative & disinfectant", known to cause cancer, chronic bronchitis, eye irritation when exposed to the body's immune system

6) MSG - now known to cause cancer in humans

7) PHENOL - a highly toxic disinfectant dye, attributed to liver, kidney, heart & respiratory damage

8) PHENOXYETHANOL (ANTIFREEZE) - proven to have extreme neurotoxic side effects

9) THYMEROSAL (MERCURY) - This additive alone was the catylist for another recent Class Action Lawsuit organized by mothers of children born with Autism & the many related behavioral disorders associated with it. Autism is now occurring at levels never seen before in history, 1 in 67. The average used to 1 in 20,000.

Just to put this list from HulaAnglers in perspective ...

First, these ingredients are NOT found in every vaccine. Check the prescribing information (which lists drug inactive ingredients) of any vaccine (ex - Havrix).
Second, off the top of my head consider this about a couple of the ingredients:

1.) Aluminum hyrdoxide - this is an ingredient found in over-the-counter antacids (ex - Maalox). People consume it daily in doses tens to thousands of times higher than you would ever find in a vaccine. Most common side-effect is constipation, though extremely excessive doses may cause other symptoms. If there is a concern it causes Alzheimer's disease then the tar-and-feathering needs to be done to the makers of your antacid relief, not the vaccine makers - though I admit this would just move the blame to a different pharmaceutical company.
2.) Recycled animal tissue - this could mean anything! Gelatin, the component in pharmaceutical capsules, makeup, etc. is often obtained from the collagen of pigs, horses, or cows. This is "recycled animal tissue". Sounds like we would need to blame the makers of Jello, and lipstick for cases of Mad Cow.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 04:19 AM
link   
reply to post by wyleecoyote

im sorry but thats what vaccines are....doesn't anyone know that?

How do people think we become immune to anything? We get exposed to it. Ahem...Chicken Pocks.

How do they make snake anti-venom.....they milk the venom out of the snake and create it, from the venom.

So yeah, I would venture to guess that the vaccine for a virus actually has a little bit of the virus in there, cause its really the only way of making your body fight anything off. You can't just add things to the blood stream and hope them to stick around your whole life, thats why some shots you need to take every once in a while and some you need to take once....

None of what I said means I do not believe that there could be a big enough conspiracy that they would want to get rid of a mass amount of people. But I doubt they will do it with the vaccines, I think they will just create more viruses, and/or start more wars.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 05:05 AM
link   
If the NWO wants to kill 90% of the Earth's population (I wonder why they want to loose their "slaves", the more people there is in the lower classes the better the upper classes live, it has been like that since the beginning of human civilisation), I suggest they find a more efficient method than the so called "swine flu", it has a fatality rate of only 0.4%.

And yes, the news on the opening post has nothing to do with swine flu, I remember that case when it happened.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 05:47 AM
link   
I am a bit upset that people are still debating about it on here!
Want to know the truth? Go and see for yourself...

People are blowing it way out of proportion and don't fully understand what it is that is going on!

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 05:49 AM
link   
When I see people dying en masse around me, then I will probably believe the NWO has calculated a plan to take me out. As for the H1N1, I do believe this was a test and we were all the guenea pigs.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 05:50 AM
link   
The two Frenchmen were killed because their murderers stole their bank machine cards, which were rejected by the machine when they tried to withdraw money. They went back to the men's home, tortured and murdered them.

The two men has been convicted and sentenced to life in prison.

Any other spin on their deaths is the typical disinfo fantasy written for the gullible that one constantly finds on the internet.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 05:56 AM
link   
reply to post by total newbie

Thanks for the Heads up .

I think this could be of interest aswell.
It is NOT directly linked, but Russia IS afraid this Bio Attack is fully possible since the enforce this law .

Link here

The Russian Federal Customs Service (FSB) has banned the export from the country of all human medical biological materials, from hair to blood samples, as of May 28th. According to the Russian newspaper Kommersant, the ban was prompted by a report submitted to Vladimir Putin that alleges "genetically engineered biological weapons" are under development in the West.

The report was prepared by the FSB after investigation of the medical facilities in Russia that participate in research trials in association with Western pharmaceutical companies and universities.

According to the source, the report thus characterizes the situation in the market for clinical trials: several large Western medical centers that receive shipments of biological materials from Russia are said to be involved in the development of "genetically engineered biological weapons" for use against the Russian population. The list of organizations purportedly working on the project includes the Harvard School of Public Health, the American International Health Alliance, the Environment and Natural Resources Division of the US Department of Justice, the Swedish Karolinska Institute and Agency for International Development, and the Indian Genome Institute. Kommersant's source reported that the report contains a wealth of fantastical details about the development of "ethnically oriented" biological weapons capable of rendering Russia's population sterile and even killing it off.
Many of the institutions named in the report already deny any participation in weapons research. The ban is also being protested by the many Russian institutions that participate in medical testing and research. At present, about 28,000 Russians take part, mostly by agreeing to be test subjects for pharmaceutical companies. The clinical trial market in Russia is worth as much as $150 million annually.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 05:56 AM
link   
If you believe this, then i'll take it most of you believe aids was created too. in that case, you're saying in 20/30 years, they've come up with a virus that is WEAKER than what they could create that long ago?

Personally i disagree. I think stuff does go on behind closed doors, and I think they are VERY good at it. Thats why this doesnt strike me as one of their man made viruses. The only people dying from this are people who are already ill or have weak immune systems.

just my thoughts.

What about the plague, was that one of theirs too? Don't forget, many years ago, we didn't have the technology to diagnose alot of illnesses. So just because we have bird flu, swine flu, sars, mad cow disease, and many others, thta doesn't mean there is a sudden influx of viruses (which would be suspicious). It just means we now have the capabilities to diagnose alot more and therefore name it.

I believe in a nwo and things happening that we don't know about... but swine flu? come on.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join