It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warnings From The Benevolents!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 11:27 AM
link   
So we are going to be hit by a stealth version of Nemesis. Like the non-stealth version was not bad enough…

Ok, so you say you want to help us survive. I have a plan, but you have to explain how to do this:

Originally posted by ET_MAN
As an example, dinosaurs exist and can be seen today in another dimension in time and past, as future and past is nothing more than a separation of present, today is everyday if time is frozen. Time can go backwards and time can go forwards or time can sit still.

You only need to teach me to go back a few hours….
Say from after the lotto drawing, to a couple hours before they stop selling tickets.

Then I can buy one of these: Silo home, and equip it for any eventuality.

Then you will have saved at least one of us…

Of course if this does not work, then at the last second on Oct 2011, I can always time travel back a few days before Oct 2011, and just keep living those days over and over infinitely.

If none of that works…Well at least I will have had fun before the end.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Littlesthobo

" My question is why so many different messages from so many different sources? "

The answer is simple and was answered 2000 years ago.
mathew 24:23 "At that time, if anyone says to you, 'Look! Here is the Messiah!' or 'There he is!', don't believe it

Messiah = Saviour

All of these threads have the same in common. They have come to save you from the termoil that is coming!

Holy Crap Batman!
Whoever reading this doesn't know deep in their soul that the STHTF soon?

I would listen to the first messenger if I were you.

But that is too old and outdated to be believed, and oh the Bible has been proven wrong.

You would rather believe these anonomous posts of people claiming to have contact with Aliens.
Yea even Jesus said that would happen if you can imagin Aliens being supernatural fallen angels.

How many times have you looked for something just to find that it is under you nose. LoL

Just a word to the wise.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by JaxonRoberts
reply to post by Xtraeme

Wow, well researched and thought out post! Too bad it was wasted on an obvious [HOAX]! I mean really, if this guy was legit, do you think that ATS would be the forum an ET with knowledge of the future would use? Those in the mainstream think we are all conspiracy nuts.

Thankfully no research was needed and thus very little time wasted. Though I'd love it if ET_MAN has an answer, with that kind of information I could win a Copley medal.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Posting again in case you missed it...

What happens to us after we physically die? Like this great event you say will kill so many. Will we be able to see our beloved from this lifetime again?

Do goosebumps have something to do with our souls?

Would you answering these questions ruin a great surprise?

Thx...Gum

[edit on 27-6-2009 by Gumerk]

[edit on 27-6-2009 by Gumerk]

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Hi there
I would like to know why so many people are seeing 11:11 everywhere.
I am one of them and I know there are others on A.T.S
Do you notice it yourself?

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

No reason to pump up the movie, 2012 will get its share of box office cash without threads like these.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Hi, inquisitive persons.

I asked the ET_MAN guy:
From which density are you ?

ET_MAN answers:
" I am in the same density as everyone on this planet "

Another one asks:
So how did you get here?

ET_MAN answers:
" The same way one travels. Transportation! "

=========
Those "answers" of ET_MAN are the PROOF he does not know
what we are talking about, and that this is another **HOAX**
=========

Soooooooo, I UNSUBSCRIBE from here, to stop losing more time !

BLue skies.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 12:59 PM
link   
any proof? or you just playing the lotto here...

many people have been claiming such events for quite a looong time now. we get storms, earthquakes, volcanos, etc every year...

so, unless there is like a meteor ready to drop into the ocean, then how will this be any different than normal? and what evidence is presented to back the claim up?

getting a bit tired of everyone saying doom and gloom is coming...and then you get every possibility of how it will all end.

Doomsday science is of course fascinating, especially the plausability of it all, global warming, pole shifts, meteors, quasars, etc etc etc...and eventually one or more of these things will happen...but simply put, there is no evidence it will be happening too soon. Could be wrong, but just because I may not be right, doesnt mean I am therefore definately wrong.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 01:10 PM
link   
So why does time travellers and ETs always go for ATS? If I came from the future, I'll know that internet is the last place to go if you want to be taken seriously. Especially here,on ATS, where so many asylum escapee and trolls seems to have taken residence.

Oh well, I guess trolls and nutjobs kinda complete each other. Like a symbiote who feed on delusions need someone to feed it.

Anyway, If you really came from the future (wich you are not), what are the conclusion of the coroner on Micheal Jackson case?

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 01:17 PM
link   
I've noticed a trend with all these threads: The poster(s) all seem to write with a certain style and grammatical structure. All of them seem vague, leading- and a lot, if not ALL of them have some sort of supernatural or ET sounding name as the poster's name. The content changes, but the basic structure is there.

Therefore- Who are you, really? Keep in mind, I don't fall for the 'alternate reality/ time line/ planet/ I'm typing madly aboard my Pleadian go kart' stuff. There's too many similarities between this post, others, and I am sure others to come.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Alright ET-Man, if you are who you are claiming to be I will try you out. Because of my third eye being open, I have the ability to see some into the future and the past. My abilities are not fully developed but they are strong enough for me to know some things about humankind. So tell me these things:

1. When was the moon created?
2. Why was the moon created?
3. Who created the moon?

If you know these things, then maybe you are speaking some truth. Remember, I have seen these things myself because my third eye is open and I have some small abilities like clairvoyance and remote viewing, thus I will know if you are speaking the truth about the moon or not.

Regards
Nau310d

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by ET_MAN
reply to post by Greenize

If I felt most of you were prepared to hear all, I would release everything in one single shot in it's entirety. If I was to place all the pieces of the puzzle together of what's been going on and about to happen it may sound to unbelievable for most.
[edit on 26-6-2009 by ET_MAN]

You obviously haven't been on ATS for long ---we're all about the unbelievable and to say we're not prepared for something, shows that you yourself are not prepared for what others are prepared for. Trust me, there's nothing you can say that others here have not yet heard.

Present the information and you then allow others to do what they may or may not be prepared to do --it's not for you to decide. If they accept it, or deny it is up to them, but your job is sharing the information. What the information does and where it goes after your release it is up to the individual.

To release the information in bits and pieces means you only want others to have it in bits and pieces which then means you want to control the situation for whatever selfish reasons you have. My guess is you like the attention by making it seem like you have this "inside information."

If it saves people, tell your tale and stop using the smoke and mirrors. Let's clear the stage of any and all effects so the players can act and react within the scene.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 01:31 PM
link   
For those of you who actually want to learn something about the things threatening their well-being, I recommend reading, this, "Surveillance Technology: Can they really watch everything?" or this "UFOs: Lets cut the crap already."

There are very real nefarious things we face in this world, no need to waste time on the fake ones.

[edit on 27-6-2009 by Xtraeme]

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 01:35 PM
link   

I would like to know why so many people are seeing 11:11 everywhere.

I've been seeing it myself, and 12:21 and stuff like that. Or 911. It's just demons trying to get you somewhere you don't want to go I just ignore it. Like right now it's 12:34 and in Ascended Master (fallen angels and Nephilim) and occult meaning it means they want you to not think those thoughts at that point. Just demons man. Don't go into to it.

As for this guy he just wants attention or he's one of them right now trying to persuade you into thinking aliens are good and here to help. Maitreya is coming and it's not going to be a fun ride.

This is where it leads you these people are lost beyond belief.

1111angels.com...

DEMONS playing angels.

[edit on 6/27/2009 by watchtheashes]

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by OneNationUnder
To release the information in bits and pieces means you only want others to have it in bits and pieces which then means you want to control the situation for whatever selfish reasons you have. My guess is you like the attention by making it seem like you have this "inside information."

If it saves people, tell your tale and stop using the smoke and mirrors. Let's clear the stage of any and all effects so the players can act and react within the scene.

You are right, if the OP really wanted to save people, he would tell all he know in the first post. The way he he's acting (yeah acting) only show he crave attention, and therefore, the troll is fed.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Well, ET_Man, it's like this, so far you have told me NOTHING that I did not know from extensive reading.....absolutely NOTHING!
But then, I read a LOT and I mean a LOT!

So, come up with something I don't know and I will continue to be interested in this thread.

A lot of us already know that 'they' are going to try to kill us.
A lot of us already know that there may well be a brown star on its way on its long orbit, after all NASA announced it a long time ago, and there are subtle planetary changes already taking place.

So, some of us are already up on our 'hyper dimensional' readings, our true hidden prehistoric archaeology, potential ET's interfering for good and bad theories etc.

You've said nothing I haven't read!

BUT, I would be seriously interested in that potential Survival Map, of which parts of the world will be washed away....if you can provide it.

Do you believe Mother Shipton was a true seer?

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 01:40 PM
link   
ET man, after reading your previous 20 post ( here) to get the count needed to make your own thread, i have come to one conclusion...

i don't believe you, you're all over the place bud.

[edit on 6/27/2009 by Alaskan Man]

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by KSPigpen
reply to post by ET_MAN

That seems like a lot longer to prepare than I would have expected. I'm glad it isn't Sunday.

I litterally burst out laughing when I read that KS. Thanks for making my day.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Solomons
Billions dead, because, most people on Earth live near sea level and when the sea level rises, the cities/ suburbs, which again, are mostly near the lowlands, will be uninhabitable.

This will only be possible if the ice caps somehow melted suddenly, I guess, factoring in the effects of an approaching brown dwarf, if there is one, which I think there is one. It won't strike the Earth directly, but will take it through the wringer.

Billions may not die immediately, of course (even if there are earthquakes/ tsunamis) but they will in the months or even weeks beyond the major floodings when their food and fresh water runs out and the competition for survival begins as the farms, many of them feeding off rivers, are potentially flooded, ransacked by hungry hordes of humanity and/or made unusable by the infusion of sea water.

Because of very poor farming practices in many parts of the world especially in wealthy countries coupled with no usable horticultural skills most people will not be prepared to grow their own food.

Wildlife will likely be depleted quickly and perhaps, God forbid, people start eating each other.

Hope you enjoyed my doom&gloom post!

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

This from one of your contributions to another thread:

You are not far from the way I believe it is. - ET_MAN

Yes, the way you believe it is and that is all. I've read through a number of your other posts. I didn't have to see them all, I get the picture. My opinion is you are posting your beliefs, not posting knowledge. Intuition and guesses are not facts. You will pooh-pooh this response of mine with something the likes of "wait and see everything has a purpose". (Oops, I’m making a prediction, shame on me but I also predict you might take another tact, there that should cover it!) And if what you espouse does not come to pass, well then that had a purpose too. And so I wait but without expectation that you have an inside track. Yes, I was suckered to the faint possibility that you did. You are posting un-provable claims without time constraints. Predictions. If you’re wrong, well unseen forces changed destiny. If you’re right, I told you so. You have no track record. Jeane Dixon, roll over!

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join