It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warnings From The Benevolents!

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by U-N-I-T-Y

You are correct, sir. Each of us holds and owns a different truth. Shouldnt we all strive for a truth that is good for all?

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yummy Freelunch

You are correct, sir. Each of us holds and owns a different truth. Shouldnt we all strive for a truth that is good for all?

absolutely...but it will be hard for us to do because everyone has different beliefs

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 10:05 PM
link   
What you are saying here , is the 'galactic alignment ' will create a polar shift . We'll see if the hypothisis of magnetism will materialise in the coming years.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 10:05 PM
link   

I think there are three basic types of people, no matter their beliefs:
1. Those who want to take from everyone to improve their situation
2. Those who will freely give what they do not need.
3. Those who will give anything

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 10:18 PM
link   

we all have different paths we must cross but at the end of the day it should all be the same goal...to become ONE...we will take different paths to get there

You cannot unite one.
That is why we are individual.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 10:20 PM
link   
ET-Dude!

I have come to the conclusion that you are either a complete hoax or a false prophet. Trying to pursway people away from god.

I for one do not believe what you have posted on this thread.

We have been warned to look out for false prophets such as yourself. Or are you the antichrist or the beast.

Either way when judgement day comes, you will not be one of themany chosen.

I cannot believe I just sat in front off my pc for 3 hours reading all these postings from ET. Shame on you.

[edit on 28-6-2009 by Laurauk]

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by gallifreyan medic

I think he was stating that we are ONE in essense. You may seem to be one on your own but this would be the ego that creates this belief.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Here Now

Ego?
Nah.haven't had one of them since my teens.

Now I'm just some one who gathers the experiences within life and some of the time I have left here helping the individual.

Kind of went over your head a bit my other post.

[edit on 28/6/09 by gallifreyan medic]

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 10:52 PM
link   
I have a question about the poster of this thread so it may be off topic but it goes to credibility.how could some one who has posted one thread and joined less than 1 month ago be considered a solid contributor?all he said was he was told bad things are going to happen but I can't tell you what or when. that's solid contribution?I use these indicators as an insight into a poster who perhaps I'm not familiar with. maybe I don't understand how these things work?no offense meant to ET man

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by U-N-I-T-Y

Originally posted by Yummy Freelunch

absolutely...but it will be hard for us to do because everyone has different beliefs

It should not be so hard, we all believe in a goodness, a desire for happiness and fulfillment for all mankind and creatures.

If all of us were together on a deserted island, Im sure each would have their different desires, some would like to soak up the sun, some would swim, some would fish. Some would panic. But the desire to survive would be the truth that brought us all together.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 11:04 PM
link   
ET. Would you kindly answear my questions from page 12. I await patiently.

Thank You

Xmen

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by watchtheashes

I would like to know why so many people are seeing 11:11 everywhere.

I've been seeing it myself, and 12:21 and stuff like that. Or 911. It's just demons trying to get you somewhere you don't want to go ...

As I read this post it was 11:10 on my computer and 11:12 on my stove... Love it! Time isn't real if we are eternal beings.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by ET_MAN
I come with a message,

A world disaster will occur causing a cataclysm event on the horizon that will bring coast lines far inland around the world, super storms never before seen in history will occur as a result of this, earthquakes will be seen on a scale unheard of.

This warning is something not to be taken lightly, this message is not to spread fear but to spread awareness and knowledge so those around you may start mentally and spiritually preparing for such an event.

Yes, I've been shown this.

I've read from others on here that have also seen the same.
I've seen people here that have put 2 and 2 together and came up with a similar scenario, although I suspect there was more spiritual influence than they know.

I also considered making a thread about it. About how I was shown a map of the United States in the sky, that map then disappeared and reappeared SEVERELY altered, with most of the upper east-coast states removed.

What is the point though?

There is really nothing to do but wait and let it happen. You can't have people prepare or change anything. It is going to happen the way it always happens in this damned loop we are in. Then eventually...the end of linear time. Or at least until it reforms but God knows who will be here to go through the next holographic schooling.

I'll tell you another thing that I probably am not supposed to mention. A lot of the "dead" will have been taken away to another place. Probably by the benevolents you speak of but I am not sure who showed you what you saw. It is also a time to "rescue" souls in a manner of speaking. I won't be one of them. My group has a whole other plan for me entirely.

I live in one of the States I've seen destroyed and am told I must stay here regardless. Spiritual graduation...my goodness...I am just really upset about this right now...I just had a discussion with my wife about this and feel somewhat slighted. I have too many beings around me right now, coming and going and I see only one resolution to the situation presented.

I am honestly exhausted from all the spiritual activity of late but anyone that doubts that the event you claim is coming isn't true will be in for a wake up call. Remember this please.

Remember we wrote this.

I'm not one for cryptic predictions but this is what I have been hearing and seeing of late. Most of the people reading this will think that it and this thread is another gloom and doom prophecy when this isn't. Although I see futility in warning people, just as I did in the beings that came and warned me but were sent packing by my watchers, I appreciate the efforts that you and them have made. I just don't know where I will fit into all of this. It's out of my hands at this point.

Now I'll just sit here and feel the energy drained from my face through this dark mirrored monitor as I write this and hope I haven't killed your thread.

- Lee

Edit: grammar

[edit on 28-6-2009 by lee anoma]

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by lee anoma

Originally posted by ET_MAN
I come with a message,

just as I did in the beings that came and warned me but were sent packing by my watchers,

Who are your watchers and what right do they have to send anyone packing?

[edit on 28-6-2009 by angelbelle]

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 11:25 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 11:27 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by WwUdNoW
reply to post by ET_MAN

I know exactly what you talk of and so do many of these people.. They are just having a hard time comprehending I guess...What is coming is natural and had happened before.. The Bibles tells of it it is a half truth History book. The Revelation's is in fact a documant of the events we are about to face, WAR included if we don't end them. TPTB have ruled and witnessed the turning of this age to past. TPTB have always been bloodline to those Thousands of years ago, That is why US NORMAL EVERYDAY people never get a chance at power.

Everything is connected, I hold two sets of puzzle pieces... Which one will WE BUILD? One is a beauiful picture, the other is thiers, dark and nasty.

Peace r[3VOL]ution FREEDOM.....

I think that we are building both of the puzzles. Which one becomes an individuals reality may just be the question.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Question for ET_
After physical death is the light at the end of the tunnel a trap?

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by xmen442002
ET. Would you kindly answear my questions from page 12. I await patiently.

Thank You

Xmen

I would like to know two things if you could kindly answear them for me?

1) Is the moon a space ship for evacuation of earth?

No

2) How many alien species are presently represented by earth humans.

Do you mean humans living on earth representing alien species?

If this is your question nobody could ever know, there are alien intelligences living in human bodies on earth. Aliens have access to cloned human bodies, many walk among us here on earth. Benevolent and malevolent races occupy bodies and can look almost identical to humans, you would not recognize them if you passed them by, they could be someone you know and never suspect it.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 11:43 PM
link   
This thread is more about human nature than anything else.

If you look at it from that angle it is in no way harmful.

Since the earliest time in our history people have been trying to predict future events.

The entrails of chickens etc, to the perditions at Delphi

However you had to read the answer the right way with Delphi or you where in big trouble. I can’t see the future but I can tell you that you will be heading for the same trouble reading this thread.

Now let insert just a little logic here someone who claims to have seen the future wants to let you know about it my first question would be why??

At this time just like all the times in the past the future is not ours to know. Most are lucky to understand the past.

It would be interesting to run a profile on Mr, ET-Man

His motive for this thread are to me easy to see, he joined just over a month ago and decided that there are a lot of cooks and gullible people on here and has spent the time since then figuring out how to wind them up the best.

My bet is that he and it is a he is under 25 years old quite bright but a conic under achiever. He finds it difficult to hold down a job because he doesn’t submit to authority at all well.

Attended university but most likely dropped out, if not just scraped through.

However through his life he has always been popular the class clown.

If the moderators want to throw me off the site because of these comments they are most welcome I spend far to much time reading drivel like this and need to get on with my life.

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join