It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Warnings From The Benevolents!

page: 23
334
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN
 


Dear ET_Man,
I believe I'm someone who understand what you are talking about and what's going to happen even if I don't now. I understand that time is not a point but instead a continuum which means that even if I don't know what will happen in the future in the present I still know it in the present of the future. My question to you is this. Will the E.T. presence be disclosed in 2009 or will it be delayed? I truly feel that I have an idea that is logical and possible and could be used to potentionally alter our consciousness but from the information I have gathered it seems that it will be useless because disclosure will take place before I would be able to try. ET_Man I believe I have created my own universe/reality by believing my idea is possible and should take place. What should I do? Begin acting or continue waiting until I'm positive it is the right time because right now I am very cautious about the way the world is acting currently.




posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Oct. 11, 2011. That's a big day for my family. My youngest son will turn 10 that day.

Thought I would peek back in here and see if any earthshaking revelations were made. Guess I will have to be satisfied with getting my daily entertainment from one of the Michael Jackson threads.



posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 07:11 PM
link   



I tell you this: those who are really sent down here (from other galaxies or other dimensions) will never reveal an exact date! Why not? Because the outcome of cause and action (consequence and effort as you name it) is variable due to the possible unity of human's Soul energy.

Messages like this only sow fear and there is more then enough fear-energy on this Planet!


Take the date however you want, I would hope you look at it as a voice of warning in order to prepare yourself for the times ahead.

If you saw someone crossing the road that wasn't paying attention and a car far off was coming would you shout out to that person to look out or would you not disrupt the path they have already chosen to take unknowingly?

Revelations are given for purposes,I have been a means in delivering a specific date no different then telling you look out, move aside from the road something is coming.



posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by ET_MAN
reply to post by dampnickers
 




If you understand what time is you would understand that you are from another time and so is everyone. Time outside of the mortal world does not exist.


Okay, so you think that I have no concept of "time" (linear or otherwise). Please do enliten me!

I believe that no words or phrases would acurately describe what you are trying to convey. Which, you'll probably claim, which is convenient.

As for the suggestion that I have been indoctrinated or "dumbed down" (as one poster already stated), I say rubbish!

I have a phenomenal sense of time and know just what it is and where it comes from too. Although, I do want to hear your explanation. Perhaps you might want to U2U the details to me, just in case you are unable to publicly post them.

Either way, I'm looking forward to hearing your "ideas" of the concepts of time...

[edit on 29-6-2009 by dampnickers]



posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by ingy2012
reply to post by ET_MAN
 


Dear ET_Man,
I believe I'm someone who understand what you are talking about and what's going to happen even if I don't now. I understand that time is not a point but instead a continuum which means that even if I don't know what will happen in the future in the present I still know it in the present of the future. My question to you is this. Will the E.T. presence be disclosed in 2009 or will it be delayed? I truly feel that I have an idea that is logical and possible and could be used to potentionally alter our consciousness but from the information I have gathered it seems that it will be useless because disclosure will take place before I would be able to try. ET_Man I believe I have created my own universe/reality by believing my idea is possible and should take place. What should I do? Begin acting or continue waiting until I'm positive it is the right time because right now I am very cautious about the way the world is acting currently.


So a mere mortal such as yourself plans to save the world is that it?

Give it up already no mortal would be able to withstand the wrath of the malevolent entities that exist in all aspects of "reality"

If you plan to do it alone, that good luck because you surely will need it.



posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN
 
Are you aware of sin eating. It is an act where a recluse eats a piece of bread over a dead body; The recluse is well paid for this act because in certain societies it is belived he absorbs all the sins of the departed one. Giving the departed one a chance at a heaven he did not earn otherwise.

I think the evil elites practice child stealing , child abuse , and pornagraphy in hopes that they can make what would otherwise be good people into evil people. I have watched as state run child kidnapping rings refine their methods of breaking foster kids. They now dope the poor foster kids. The evil elites seem to believe that ruined foster children will take the place of the evil elites in hell. No matter how many children they steal and abuse they always want more. It is my opininion now that if this masterpiece of dung is not destroyed all the way to its foundations the evil elites will learn how to send other people to Hell in place of themselves.



[edit on 28-6-2009 by eradown]



posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Hi im nobody special but the guy does have a interesting point and i can understand fully from his point of view not many are aware of the history of earth nor are they aware of what's really going on prolly cause it wasn't in your destiny to understand what's going on the human body is a interesting project this one god has created if you expand your mind and be open minded like me u'll discover things that others won't be able to # if your as good as me maybe u'll discover god's plan as of why things must happen i don't know how to explain it but everything happens for a reason nothing can just happen for no reason there will always be a cause and effect

i have a strong feeling about what he's saying and im prepared for what's about to come and happen i have faith in myself and my own abilities to make it thurout the relam were in now and the spiritual relam idc if you think im crazy idc if you think im tryin to scare you im not tryin anything this is just a warning I know about everything now and i know what i must do im grateful there is someone like him tryin to warn everyone around him about wat's bout to happen cause i tired to warn everyone they all think im crazy but that's okay they are my friends and family when the times comes i'll be there to protect them cause i would then be the only one who's prepare for such events

i can't blame you if you don't believe me your not suppouse to if you don't everyone made like that for a reason its all about the balance there's always 2 side to everything and yes were in the middle of an very ancient war that been going on for a long ass time everyone has a purpose in this world most of you don't know your purpose maybe cause your ignorant to listen to what's really around you it takes alot of medating and calmness to understand the earth and enegries around you not many of you are aware cause your stuck on the 3rd dimesion world which u have been doing so your whole life i feel sorry for those who are like that there's nothing i can do for them their destiny has already been written that way once they have made their own choices

i know so much i wish i could tell you all but its not my nature nor is it my business to i learned and figured it on my own i don't know why i did that i don't know why my awarness is going thur the roof i don't know why i can see things that others can't but i do know what i have to do with what i can do that's all matters

i been lookin thur this website pretty much as like the webbot project has been doing and most of you are a little off on some things but yall catching on fairly quick on the main point and seeing this post i just had to say something cause im just fukin glad there's someone else like me and he's tryin to warn most of you its not to late find the true god and he will help you only if you let him and he very so much need your help if we are to make it thur this for our next generation to evolve and advance to their level and end this ancient war for good

p.s. its not too late to save earth if we work together maybe we will one day if we are reduced in numbers u never know the future isn't written yet its just possiblities of what may happen they are just warnings for us to change it u should be thanking people like us for the warning but apparmently u guys are a lil bit too ignorgant or self prided to believe such thing



posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 07:19 PM
link   

The negative ET's are building up the law of consequence to their actions and deserve a pain they have caused 100fold for all the suffering they have caused. The events to come are necessary and I've been told will help assist in that time to come.


Now that statement is not correct. I understand taking responsibility for your actions, but wait a minute, what you speak is just more of the same continuation of suffering, or lack of awareness.

The dilemma will resolve itself during the shifts, the real problem is that many of the lower astrals have slipped through with the aid of, well, not to get into that here, just suffice it to say with help they have prematurely made their way into our realities.

They do not own their own souls, they are just the voters. Then there are the ones that have a developing soul yet are powerless to defend their thoughts and deeds against the power hungry.

The funny thing is, the higher dimensional beings are just as bummed about 'us' you included rising into 'their' realities with the coming shifts.



[edit on 28-6-2009 by antar]



posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by ET_MAN



I tell you this: those who are really sent down here (from other galaxies or other dimensions) will never reveal an exact date! Why not? Because the outcome of cause and action (consequence and effort as you name it) is variable due to the possible unity of human's Soul energy.

Messages like this only sow fear and there is more then enough fear-energy on this Planet!


Take the date however you want, I would hope you look at it as a voice of warning in order to prepare yourself for the times ahead.

If you saw someone crossing the road that wasn't paying attention and a car far off was coming would you shout out to that person to look out or would you not disrupt the path they have already chosen to take unknowingly?

Revelations are given for purposes,I have been a means in delivering a specific date no different then telling you look out, move aside from the road something is coming.


a valid point you bring there...but do you think the chances would be the same...given the period of time and distance the vehicle would be from the body from mother nature's deadly wrath...if i was reading your previous posts correctly you have warned us about impending horror but it would seem it would be inevitable...with your example with the car and the person i think it's safe to say there would be a higher chance for us to save the person from colliding with the vehicle than it would be for us humans ESPECIALLY non unionized humans for us to stop our impending darkness...i mean let's face it guys...things have to get ALOT worse before things can even remotely get better...thats just my opinion though feel free to share yours with me.



posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN
 

Hey Mr. ET Man
Can you tell us where the best places to be on this date if one wishes to physically have a good chance at survival and where in the world not to be?
The sooner we know the sooner we can prepare and plan for. How is the UK going to fare through it?
Thanks



posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 07:22 PM
link   
OK, ET Man. Based on what you've told us, half of us will be dead in a little more than two years not to mention other catastrophes you claim we will endure up until that date. I don't understand why you are called to share this apocalypse with us while considering yourself a "benevolent" being.

Can't you see we all have so many questions but no where to turn to for honest answers. I think that's why we wish for disclosure and first contact. Not for someone to save us, but for answers to age old questions, knowing that's all it would take to save ourselves. WE all sense that things aren't right and reality is not what it seems. Why spread more doom?

The future you lay out for us is all about fear and calamity and malevolent ET soul-robbing Perhaps you're right about the future but how is knowing our ultimate destruction going to help us in any way? Fear paralyzes. Not only that, but our thoughts create our reality. Why would you want us to entertain thoughts of our future hell based on the information you provide? I feel sorry for the poster who will be turning 28 on October 11, 2011. Do you think he's ever going to forget your prediction?

If you truly are who you say you are, then I'm not sure you're on our side at all. And if what you predict is true, I'm giving TPTB a lot of credit for keeping us ignorant.



posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by darkmousey
Hi im nobody special but the guy does have a interesting point and i can understand fully from his point of view not many are aware of the history of earth nor are they aware of what's really going on prolly cause it wasn't in your destiny to understand what's going on the human body is a interesting project this one god has created if you expand your mind and be open minded like me u'll discover things that others won't be able to # if your as good as me maybe u'll discover god's plan as of why things must happen i don't know how to explain it but everything happens for a reason nothing can just happen for no reason there will always be a cause and effect

i have a strong feeling about what he's saying and im prepared for what's about to come and happen i have faith in myself and my own abilities to make it thurout the relam were in now and the spiritual relam idc if you think im crazy idc if you think im tryin to scare you im not tryin anything this is just a warning I know about everything now and i know what i must do im grateful there is someone like him tryin to warn everyone around him about wat's bout to happen cause i tired to warn everyone they all think im crazy but that's okay they are my friends and family when the times comes i'll be there to protect them cause i would then be the only one who's prepare for such events

i can't blame you if you don't believe me your not suppouse to if you don't everyone made like that for a reason its all about the balance there's always 2 side to everything and yes were in the middle of an very ancient war that been going on for a long ass time everyone has a purpose in this world most of you don't know your purpose maybe cause your ignorant to listen to what's really around you it takes alot of medating and calmness to understand the earth and enegries around you not many of you are aware cause your stuck on the 3rd dimesion world which u have been doing so your whole life i feel sorry for those who are like that there's nothing i can do for them their destiny has already been written that way once they have made their own choices

i know so much i wish i could tell you all but its not my nature nor is it my business to i learned and figured it on my own i don't know why i did that i don't know why my awarness is going thur the roof i don't know why i can see things that others can't but i do know what i have to do with what i can do that's all matters

i been lookin thur this website pretty much as like the webbot project has been doing and most of you are a little off on some things but yall catching on fairly quick on the main point and seeing this post i just had to say something cause im just fukin glad there's someone else like me and he's tryin to warn most of you its not to late find the true god and he will help you only if you let him and he very so much need your help if we are to make it thur this for our next generation to evolve and advance to their level and end this ancient war for good

p.s. its not too late to save earth if we work together maybe we will one day if we are reduced in numbers u never know the future isn't written yet its just possiblities of what may happen they are just warnings for us to change it u should be thanking people like us for the warning but apparmently u guys are a lil bit too ignorgant or self prided to believe such thing



very well put my friend...im assuming you too have also been considered weird and abnormal by your peers



posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Something is going to happen sometime. I think many of us that frequent this site feel this way. When or what is the BIG event? None of us know. I'm prepared for something, and I am sure most of the people here are, too. I have no idea what we are going to deal with, and I have no idea when. I'm preparing more everyday for an event that I hope never comes. I have enough supplies for a small army. I have friends worldwide who are also preparing. If something big does happen, and we survive, we will take over.

[edit on 28-6-2009 by tamusan]



posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by ANTHONY33
reply to post by ET_MAN
 

Hey Mr. ET Man
Can you tell us where the best places to be on this date if one wishes to physically have a good chance at survival and where in the world not to be?
The sooner we know the sooner we can prepare and plan for. How is the UK going to fare through it?
Thanks


my friend to be honest...i dont think there are really any safe or unsafe spots in this world to be at the time...i just think we as humans have to all stick together...its all about unity...uniting as one being...there should be no me or you...it should be US and WE...thats what i think...to pick a specific spot or where we think it will be safe would be a waste of time...by then it could be too late



posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by dan steely
Why would the earth stop rotating, because of a magnetic pole change? The poles are changing a few degrees east and west every so often, and a complete pole change has happened several times in earths history.

Without wanting to be critical, ETs punctation in the form of commas, was less than impressive, look back at the posts.
You would have thought that this kind of enlightened being, would have automatically thought these replies, and they would have appeared corrected on our screens.


Better check the mote in your own eye because your use of commas is pretty pathetic.



posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by ET_MAN
FYI, I have never claimed to be part of a enlightened society X.


I was considering it in an abstract sense. What I meant was: X=insert some name here

I'm finding some groups and entities rather vexing at this point, for no greater reason that they exist. Secrecy is intrusion.



posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by hurdygurdy
OK, ET Man. Based on what you've told us, half of us will be dead in a little more than two years not to mention other catastrophes you claim we will endure up until that date. I don't understand why you are called to share this apocalypse with us while considering yourself a "benevolent" being.

Can't you see we all have so many questions but no where to turn to for honest answers. I think that's why we wish for disclosure and first contact. Not for someone to save us, but for answers to age old questions, knowing that's all it would take to save ourselves. WE all sense that things aren't right and reality is not what it seems. Why spread more doom?

The future you lay out for us is all about fear and calamity and malevolent ET soul-robbing Perhaps you're right about the future but how is knowing our ultimate destruction going to help us in any way? Fear paralyzes. Not only that, but our thoughts create our reality. Why would you want us to entertain thoughts of our future hell based on the information you provide? I feel sorry for the poster who will be turning 28 on October 11, 2011. Do you think he's ever going to forget your prediction?

If you truly are who you say you are, then I'm not sure you're on our side at all. And if what you predict is true, I'm giving TPTB a lot of credit for keeping us ignorant.


to be honest dude i may have misread this entire thread but i dont think he considered himself to be an all loving being from the future to warn us about our impending danger...i think he just said he got the message from the benevolent ones and is just relaying the message to us...he gave you guys choice whether to listen or not...its kinda like how the churches god gave us free will...or so it would seem



posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Interesting how one has the power to control many armies.
That is why the human race will never succeed.

They become influenced too easily, they seek orders from a being who they don't even know if they really exist.

One little forum and ET has this entire thread on lockdown.

It kind of hurts, that you don't remember our encounter 2000 years ago. It is a shame really, but I never doubted you'd become a tyrant.



posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by E-NIGMA
Interesting how one has the power to control many armies.
That is why the human race will never succeed.


Define 'succeed'. If you mean to epically fail, perhaps we're succeeding brilliantly.


They become influenced too easily, they seek orders from a being who they don't even know if they really exist.


Some just play along like a game to see where things lead.


One little forum and ET has this entire thread on lockdown.


Excuse me?


It kind of hurts, that you don't remember our encounter 2000 years ago. It is a shame really, but I never doubted you'd become a tyrant.


To whom are you speaking?

Inchoate response deemed unsuitable!



posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Wow....23 pages....I first looked at this thread and thought, cool. Then after reading the first 10 pages of posts, I felt as though I just got off the wildest roller coaster ride of my life. I had to take a break......well here I am again, reading and thinking some real weird thoughts. Like, maybe this could be something...maybe, because truefully I have felt something is brewing. I don't know what, where or when.....but something is just not right. Or could it be all these threads that I've read the past year...dunno?
If someone out there has any way of letting me know how I can get in touch with these feelings and the never ending thoughts, maybe I can achieve some sort of enlightenment.



new topics

top topics



 
334
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

log in

join