It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warnings From The Benevolents!

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 05:03 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Why would the earth stop rotating, because of a magnetic pole change? The poles are changing a few degrees east and west every so often, and a complete pole change has happened several times in earths history.

Without wanting to be critical, ETs punctation in the form of commas, was less than impressive, look back at the posts.
You would have thought that this kind of enlightened being, would have automatically thought these replies, and they would have appeared corrected on our screens.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by d.read75
Here's what ET man says in one of his posts in another thread:

"What an amazing experience, it is a shame that you cannot remember anything other than being taken. I sometimes wonder how many people do not even remember that much. I hope you remember more soon.

Very true, most of us remember nothing. I remember thoughts in my head with images of a place at the nearest mountain which was about 10mins away from our house when I was younger and images at the time I did not think anything of it and never even knew about ET's or what they were never even thought about that at a young age but looking back I clearly remember these vivid thoughts and images in my head and a strong feeling of having to go to these places at that mountain.

I did go many times but I remember nothing else of it. The only thing I remember that I believe now was unlocked so I'm able to remember at my age was an incident when I was living in my parents home staying in the basement. I was asleep and then awaken in paralysis unable to move with little figures at my bed side but I can barely even remember what they looked like only that they were small and I could not move then I remember blacking out. The memory feels like it could be a dream but it is clear, then I remember fighting or struggling with something probably out of fear those are clear memories that I could never deny happened and I believe to be real encounters. If only I could remember more. I do remember flying or being taken out past my parents window above my room and looking into their window it feels so real in my memories."

About being abducted and what he remembers.

There are many experiences I've had that I cannot fully remember as a child, this is what I was referring to in the above post, in my adulthood I have had some of these experiences unlocked in my mind so I can remember but not many and I wish I could remember more of them.

Then he posts

"I've had normal looking people take me in space craft to the moon and venus among other places, large craft and cities with surrounding planets. I've seen many things that would blow people's minds away, I can only remember the trips they allowed me to remember. The solar system is not as we believe it to be, there is a veil placed on earth so we see what they want us to see."

Visiting planets in this solar system happened in my later years and I have full memory of these trips, life exists on most planets in a higher state of existence undetectable to our world. In order for me to have access to these worlds it was necessary for my spirit to leave my body allowing me to reach a higher vibratory state, density and state of existence.

All of us born into this world are in the literal term extraterrestrials as we came from other places in the universe, other times, dimensions and states of existence. When we pass on we see everyone instantaneously because all things after death become instant and all family of past, present and future are instantly accessible and present.

He remembers some, he remembers alot.

I cannot argue with that statement, I remember very few experiences in my childhood and alot in my adulthood.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 05:14 PM
link   
ET man
From the beginning, you've claimed you will answer ALL questions yet you've answered none, 21 pages later.

As a result, I've used an advanced sensing device to determine the authenticity of this thread.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/11b63b0c4129.jpg[/atsimg]

I'm ranking the thread a 10 on the Dvorak BS meter.

[edit on 28-6-2009 by jfj123]

[edit on 28-6-2009 by jfj123]

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by dan steely
Why would the earth stop rotating, because of a magnetic pole change?

The earth stops rotating and will slightly wobble before shifting due to an object passing through our solar system

The poles are changing a few degrees east and west every so often, and a complete pole change has happened several times in earths history.

The MPS will be caused by force of an object passing earths orbit.

Without wanting to be critical, ETs punctation in the form of commas, was less than impressive, look back at the posts.
You would have thought that this kind of enlightened being, would have automatically thought these replies, and they would have appeared corrected on our screens.

I am not an enlightened radiant glowing being just a regular person with a mortal body like the majority of us on this planet. I do not know why people have been under the impression that I am ET or am some enlightened being. I have been given special experiences in this life with memories of pre-mortal existences, I have visited many indescribable places and times. I'm sure I'm not alone and many more out there have experienced such things but not everyone is called and few are chosen.

[edit on 28-6-2009 by ET_MAN]

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by E-NIGMA
As I've been reading this entire thread alot of you's have mentioned the word fear.

Now here I ask does anyone know what the word FEAR means?

Of course I know what FEAR means in our illusion:

F- FALSE
E- EVIDENCE
A- APPEARING
R- REAL

Hang on to that thought as we walk through the shadow of the valley of death, because it is all just an illusion, a game we are playing here to evolve our souls. So have a little fun, play your game the way you want to play it. Always keeping in mind that what you create in your mind you create in your reality!

Ask for clarity around the visions of your highest probability. You may not be able to sprout wings and fly, but you are able to create, to your liking, anything which is in your potential of probabilities.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by jfj123

ET man
From the beginning, you've claimed you will answer ALL questions yet you've answered none, 21 pages later.

I plan to answer every question from previous pages that are applicable to future events and in your best interest, I will do so on my own clock. Patience and if you feel the urge to leave this thread and never return feel free to do so.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 05:35 PM
link   
I believe you might be trying to say you are a human with an alien soul, that has been waking to the knowledge you areto share but yet understand completely yourself.

I see where you are coming from but members here I believe will not because they don't understand how things are/happen when dealing with this subject.

We are fish swimming in the wrong direction

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

Fine, the MPS will be changed by an object passing through our orbit, your words, please then, explain how this will stop the earth rotating? your information seems to be gleaned from the movie "the core" can you explain in your words how would this happen, a shift in the poles is not a dramatic as the sum of the earths core inverting, it is much, much, more subtle.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by d.read75
Et man,
When do we find out about aliens?

Collectively everyone will know about aliens after October 11, 2011.
Individually many people are in contact with ET's now, some good and some bad.

And how do we find out about them?
The event that will unfold cannot be stopped and is a part of nature and the universe, ET''s will come to assist there will be both sides of positive and negative ET's but the negative cannot touch a person in the positive state they become powerless. I will be eventually posting more information on all of this. I can see some people are in a rush to get answers to their questions but I am not rushed and will take my time. If people want to periodically check on this thread for new info that is up to them, if they want to move on and continue insulting me before they leave that is their choice.

How exactly do you travel through time?

There are many ways this can be done, if you understand what time is you will understand that it can be done leaving the body in spirit which some people have done unknowingly while asleep or entering a vehicle that is a gateway to another dimension at a higher density or state of existence. On board a inter dimensional craft I have been allowed to control the vehicle by my thoughts, upon entering this vehicle I am separating myself from earths state of mind/time or consciousness into a separate higher vibratory state of consciousness, everything inside this vehicle is a passage way to a higher dimension and time can move both forwards and backwards.

[edit on 28-6-2009 by ET_MAN]

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Oct 11, 2011. lmao.

Another date that looks like it should have significance. Which means it probably has none at all.

Why can't it be like... June 17th, 2011?

Another nail in the coffin of this already ridiculous load of rubbish.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Wyn Hawks

Wyn, I dig where you're coming from, I hear what you're sayin'. "This is the dawning of the age of Aquarius, the age of Aquarius......." - the 5th Dimension oooooooooohhhhh!!! That's pretty spooky, why didn't I hear it that way before? I suppose "I been in the right place but it must have been the wrong time" - Dr John

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by ET_MAN
CERTAIN information will not yet be released for the very same reasons some ET's have not shown up and revealed the secrets to mankind. In good reason I share what I feel is necessary for you to know, the world is still on a NEED TO KNOW BASIS.

I NEED TO KNOW everything. Let's have it. U2U it if you like. I don't care out crazy it sounds or how mortifying it supposedly is. No lame excuses. Quit dangling carrots and don't F with. It's probably worse to imagine what it might be than to know decisively what it is. No more coddling us like children or there will no place for you in the next stage either. There probably isn't anyway by this time.

Originally posted by Beamish
...You, ET_MAN, have nothing new to say.

I was referring to what I am not telling you, not what I have told you.

Perhaps we already know; we just don't know that we know?

So you are saying that you can prove these claims?

I could

Then it wouldn't sound so crazy with proof. Hmmm, even better. Then it's already true anyway, so nothing really subsequently and fundamentally changes for everyone. Heck, I'll bet many would reject it all, proof or not. It's not like proof easily dislodges people's belief systems. They'll likely believe what they already believe with even greater passion.

…but it’s ok to let us know that we’re about to get our butts kicked by Mother Nature?

Mankind has been kicking mother nature in the butt fort a long time, when it's mother natures turn you can expect a real kick.

Hmmm...George Carlin fan?

Mother nature needed a beat down for all the suffering through which she puts every one of her creations. She's a punk. /sarcasm

Those laws are not only wrong, but discriminatory and therefore no law at all.

The laws of death and mortality are not always fair.

Depends on who's doing it?

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by fleabit
Oct 11, 2011. lmao.

Another date that looks like it should have significance. Which means it probably has none at all.

Why can't it be like... June 17th, 2011?

Another nail in the coffin of this already ridiculous load of rubbish.

Good question, something to do with the distance of the incoming object, timing & alignment of earth and a full moon on the 11th.There is an architect of our 3D universe somewhere pulling the strings on dates and numbers.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 06:08 PM
link   

reply to post by jfj123

You may want to research a little further, An object will push earth by force into a rapid MPS, this event will take place within a matter of days. This object to date is still undetectable as it's on a path coming from the outer densities of this solar system intersecting from another dimension materializing within ours due to failure of a binary star system within that dimension, astronomers and scientists are left in the dark, they are still researching things such as anti-matter dark energy, black holes not yet understanding the upper and lower unseen dimensions and how they affect the planet. As this object shifts and materializes it will quickly pass through this solar system within days causing a MPS. (Magnetic Pole Shift)

I have selected particular data that I feel would be of interest to everyone,

“Mother Earth (Gaia) , when the north and south magnetic poles reverse their positions, they do so rather abruptly in what is known as a Magnetic Pole Shift. North becomes south, south becomes north.

MPS is not a frequent event, Rumors of late have begun circulating that the magnetic poles are about to do a reversal. According to NASCA, “Scientists believe the Earth's magnetic poles are about to reverse themselves – an event that would undoubtedly plunge the world into turmoil, some say complete catastrophe.” The Observer Guardian headlines one article with “Sun's rays to roast Earth as poles flip.” Such pronouncements are at least likely to tweak your attention.

If such is the case, then the reader may wish to consider two aspects of this subject. The first is the physical reality of geomagnetic pole reversals; their history and mechanism. The second is the effects, i.e. what happens when the magnetic world is turned upside down.

The Earth's geomagnetic field is well known to anyone who's ever used a compass. Such usage is typically on the surface of the earth, but it must be noted that the geomagnetic field permeates the planet itself and extends outward into space. At the surface of the Earth the field is evidenced by the behavior of magnetite material, such as bar magnets, which when suspended and free to rotate, align themselves with the geomagnetic field. By theory and limited observation the magnetic field is believed to extend deep into the Earth, through the Earth's mantle and into its outer core of what is believed to be molten iron. The field also extends into space where it surrounds the Earth in what is termed a magnetosphere (of which the Van Allen Belts are a part).

According to paleomagnetists, the Earth periodically -- every few hundred thousand years -- flips its magnetic field (i.e. the north and south magnetic poles are reversed). Evidence for this peculiar habit is provided by measurements of the orientation of magnetic materials in sedimentary and volcanic rocks, and the fact that such orientations have been grouped into distinct periods over the last 178 million years. Based on this evidence, the most recent magnetic pole reversal appears to have occurred some 730,000 years ago, leaving the north and south magnetic poles at 75 degrees North, 102 degrees West, and 67 degrees South and 140 degrees East, respectively. Work by Allan Cox [1] has shown extreme variability in when and where such an event occurs – ranging from a 35 million year hiatus in the Cretaceous Period, to more recent variations of several hundred thousand years between events. Of course, this means that based on the relatively recent past, we're way overdue!

For the last hundred years geophysicists have observed a steady and significant weakening in the strength of the Earth's magnetic field. The weakening rate suggests that the magnetic field may vanish altogether within the next 1,500 years [1]. This weakening is about one percent per decade, and has deteriorated over

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by hurdygurdy

This information is plagiarized from the following website:

www.halexandria.org...

It's all very sad. After reading through 18 pages of sincere questions from well-intentioned posters willing to give ET Man the benefit of doubt, just in case he really is who he claims to be and is posting on this forum as a "benevolent" being from the future. I had the same hopes ~ but when he threw his "thread closed" tantrum, it was obvious he is nothing more than an attention whore.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 06:15 PM
link   

The MPS will be caused by force of an object passing earths orbit.

You said you'd answer all questions.

Well I've asked this one about 6 times.

WHAT OBJECT? please be specific such as type of object, mass, density, makeup, etc..

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 06:17 PM
link   

reply to post by jfj123

ET man

I plan to answer every question from previous pages that are applicable to future events and in your best interest, I will do so on my own clock. Patience and if you feel the urge to leave this thread and never return feel free to do so.

Oh I see.
First, you claim you're going to answer ALL questions.
Now you're only going to answer the questions you feel like answering.

Not very enlightened.

You've just stated it's either your way or the highway.

Are we all getting this?????

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by hurdygurdy
reply to post by hurdygurdy

This information is plagiarized from the following website:

www.halexandria.org...

I was going to post that but I didn't want to risk killing things off too quickly. ET_MAN did put quotes around it which suggested an external source, so perhaps it's an oversight or unfamiliarity with the ex tag.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 06:22 PM
link   
First ET claims a magnetic pole shift which takes millions of years to happen and hasn't happened for 800 million years.

Now ET claims it's a pole reversal.

Two completely different things.

ET has no idea what he/she is talking about if he/she can't get the most basic premise of his entire idea correct.

And he's gone back on his/her promise to answer all questions.

How many more lies does ET need to be caught in before he gets spanked?????

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join