It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warnings From The Benevolents!

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by jfj123

So far you have been asking the wrong questions which in time you will get the wrong answers.

Begin to start asking the right questions, so you are able to get the right answers.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Many forum members argue with account's created on or around the same day's.

And there only activity is this thread it seem's.

I smell a bovine fragrance.

Take care.

Regards
Lee

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by E-NIGMA
reply to post by jfj123

So far you have been asking the wrong questions which in time you will get the wrong answers.

Begin to start asking the right questions, so you are able to get the right answers.

Please tell me why the questions I'm asking are wrong. Be specific.
Then tell me what the right questions are. Again please be specific.
Finally, give me the answers to those right questions. Again please be specific.
Thanks.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 01:52 PM
link   
ET_MAN some of us look forward to you advice and guidance on the forthcoming events. Maybe you can enlighten us on want is about to occur in our near future.
Surely a catastrophic collision/MPR will not only errase the human race, but also the millions of other "harmless species" that exist here on Earth. Seems a bit harsh to me, to allow the wonders of the Earth to perish because of one vile and corrupt species,namely us humans. Why use a hammer to crack a nut!

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 01:53 PM
link   
This thread is proof that ignoring them doesn't make them go away.

47 flags....

[edit on 6/28/2009 by badmedia]

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by E-NIGMA

Are you a good teacher?
Guide me, I'm already a Warrior.

[edit on 28-6-2009 by _FreeYou_]

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 02:03 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 02:05 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 02:07 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Man that signature of yours sure isn't helping my cause. I'm not even mentally unstable. I've just put a bunch of pieces together that make a clear picture of what we can expect in the next 29 years (if it even gets that far because things are starting to shape up fast) because I'm starting to realize how cosmically grand everything really is.
I use information I have gathered together and put it together with Biblical prophecy and things just sort of clicked TOO well.

I'm not trying to preach the end of humanity. I'm trying to preach the end of the world, and the beginning of a new world where everyone doesn't have to argue or fight or have wars or kill each other for selfish reasons. A world where everyone will know the Lord Yeshua and His Father Yahweh in Heaven. But first the Anti-Christ Maitreya must come onto the scene and pose as Savior of every religion under a one world government with the help of "Masters of Wisdom that will include a fake "Master Jesus" demoting it to a subordinate of Maitreya the World Teacher. They will arrive here to "save humanity" and make peace in not only the Middle East but the world. The UFO phenomenon. Aliens. Dead relatives. All of this is the fallen angels trying to lure you to Satanic forms of worship and idolatry and sin. The Anti-Christ Maitreya will work so well with this current age because he will arrive with "extra-terrestrials" posing as gods and will teach we can all be God. Same lie as in the Garden of Eden only on an End Times scale. Planet X is not a myth either. Reptilians and Grays are just fallen angels and Nephilim. There are things coming beyond the scope of my imagination and no one is taking it seriously because of the sacrifice of the Son of Man and Son of God on the cross to pay for all sins and His power over death to lead to everlasting life. You're not taking me seriously because I am telling the truth.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by watchtheashes

OMG the Anti-Christ bu uh

temples, religions, dogma, rituals, functions, mysteries, initiations, mysticism, and apocalyptic holy books or visions or miracles, all used in order to support the nonexistent Extra-universal Logos.

you and all your mamboo jumboo voodoo #€*#

[edit on 28-6-2009 by _FreeYou_]

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by ET_MAN
Due to the volume of questions and PM's it will take some time to get back to everyone. I'm reviewing all the questions and will answer those I feel beneficial to your welfare. I promise not to walk away without first letting you know how to prepare and in many ways overcome the events on the horizon.

[edit on 28-6-2009 by ET_MAN]

Thank you ET_MAN, I patiently await your responses to my 3 questions. It is hard to do in a thread that gets crazy like this, but I shall wait patiently and appreciate your time.

Zetetic_of_Truth

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by ET_MAN
I will answer all questions upon my return.

[edit on 27-6-2009 by ET_MAN]

i think "THE ONES WHO TOLD YOU TO SHARE INFO WITH US" would be pretty pissed off.
you are NOT ANSWERING ANYTHING at all...i have been reading this over and over on the last page...and all you do is simply state that question BACK and that is supposed to be a so called "answer"
come on ET, if you say who you are....then ANSWER
if not just leave

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by _FreeYou_

Who are the people with the closed minds then? The generation that has all the high technology and three piece suits and not a care in the world is the last one.

I know that there is only ONE GOD and it's not Satan. Satan invented all these different religions so that humanity would be worshiping statues and boxes and pictures and relying on the Church lie of "once saved always safe." True repentance like Yeshua taught in the Gospels is not what they teach. The focus more on Paul than the Old Testament or Gospels or they twist the Gospels. What I have found is an addition of information to back up the prophecies.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

EVENT: OCTOBER 2011 -Over a billion people would die due to some events.

BOTTOM LINE: DEATH..death...DEATH

Question ET_Man: For what should I prepare for? Why should I fear death?

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 02:21 PM
link   
If you're trying to make yourself out to be The Maitreya from space all of a sudden then you're a nutcase.

But I would think that if there WAS any truth to you then you would take a picture or something because certainly an advanced civilization would know that the 21st century of us would need proof and credibility right?

I mean of course there COULD be aliens out there using the internet but how likely is that? They would have to already be here on Earth (hint) to do such things.

You however I'm not so sure.

The irony of this is that I'm not kidding anybody with the Maitreya information, while these alien threads continue.

[edit on 6/28/2009 by watchtheashes]

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 02:23 PM
link   
This is all I know at this time,

Over the years, in keeping dream logs and puting bits and peices together, I can projet that in 2011, probabley in February, there will be a "defoliation" (which is taking place now, little by little). This "defoliation" will cause catastrophic events and change our lives as we know them.

Sorry I can not be more secific; I can only tell what I feel relatively confident about.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by drmwvr

I can only tell what I feel relatively confident about.

Bingo. That's what I try to say every time. I'm not here to kid anyone or to frighten anyone. I'm here to let you know there's a lot more going on to life than meets even the awakened eyes.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 02:30 PM
link   
why is everyone in here on such a need to know basis? don't you guys realize that the more questions you ask is the MORE questions you will come up with resulting in a never ending cycle of question and answer. just face it...the answers are within you...all of us. go look in the mirror and ask yourself what needs to be done instead of looking for outside sources

[edit on 28-6-2009 by U-N-I-T-Y]

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by watchtheashes

You confuse yourself too much brother. nevermind them, if you know who you are, where you come from and what do you represent in this world, you will find your aswers.

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join