It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Michael Jackson Left Message in Music Video - UFO Ubduction!!!

page: 2
5
<< 1   >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 04:09 AM
link   
reply to post by heineken
 




hey maybe you are right after all. /on9hkp





UFO seen over Michael Jackson's Neverland Ranch

I am posting this article rather reluctantly while bracing myself for the ensuing ridicule. However I feel obliged to inform readers that, yes, I have received an email from someone claiming to have seen a UFO hovering above Neverland Ranch, the once beloved home of Michael Jackson, the morning after the superstar passed away.

I had just flown in from Cleveland to LA for business and was driving thru Grand Ave in Los Olivos, California at around 5am in the morning on the way to an early sales meeting.

I see a glowing bright green light slightly to the North and I know it sounds kind of timely and weird but this hovering light appeared to be situated right over where Michael Jackson's Neverland Ranch would stand. It was way larger than a star and appeared sphere shaped. The UFO hovered for a few minutes and then shot up and off. Thought you might be interested. It really did happen, this is no joke. Happy to respond to emails.

Regards Dave Russo.

We know some readers might laugh at this story but if we are in fact being semi-secretly monitored by an alien civilization, as appears to be the case, is it so far fetched to suggest that they might take an interest in the things that we take an interest in?

As absurd as it might sound, the reality is that any aliens vaguely monitoring our planet yesterday could not have missed the fact that Michael Jackson passed away.

Neverland Ranch was created from scratch by Jackson as his own piece of paradise. Planning and landscaping throughout the property was meticulous in its detail. Jackson lost ownership of the ranch during his financial meltdown.



But then again







[edit on 27-6-2009 by tarifa37]




posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by tarifa37
 

come on its from 1991 alien abduction stories were alot more common in the downmarket press.

Its a stereo typical wacko tabloid headline of the time. He made a song about zombies does that mean he talked to the dead or hes into the occult?

Your a bigger whackjob than jacko if you think that newspaper in his video means anything at all.

[edit on 27-6-2009 by yeti101]



posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by tarifa37
 


I have already pointed out that he was an extraterrestrial, the Moonwalk, come on people, this guy was from another gravity, that was lesser than our own. No, but in all seriousness he really was one.



UFO's don't abduct people, they take their own people to places.

[edit on 27-6-2009 by menguard]



posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by yeti101
reply to post by tarifa37
 

come on its from 1991 alien abduction stories were alot more common in the downmarket press.

Its a stereo typical wacko tabloid headline of the time. He made a song about zombies does that mean he talked to the dead or hes into the occult?

Your a bigger whackjob than jacko if you think that newspaper in his video means anything at all.

[edit on 27-6-2009 by yeti101]



Did you not see the
at the bottom of my post. Also the article that I referenced was from today /on9hkp

27 June 2009
Check you facts before you call people a whack job.


BTW Check this out



1,500 plus CPDRC inmates of the Cebu Provincial Detention and Rehabilitation Center, Cebu, Philippines at practice! This is not the final routine, and definitely not a punishment! just a teaser.



[edit on 27-6-2009 by tarifa37]



posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by heineken
reply to post by nightmare_david
 


and how many Weekly News Mag had the main page reading I WAS ABDUCTING BY A UFO...not many i think...still its a nice coincidence right..do you agree that there like possibility 1:1000000 it could read something else ?


Apparently, you are not familiar with tabloids such as The Weekly World News. Or the concept of satire.



posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 01:09 AM
link   
i saw this yesterday while searching MJ clips, it set alarm bells off in my head when i saw it, when you think about the amount of symbology through the whole clip it was probably there on purpose



posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by heineken

and how many Weekly News Mag had the main page reading I WAS ABDUCTING BY A UFO...not many i think...still its a nice coincidence right..do you agree that there like possibility 1:1000000 it could read something else ?

if it had another caption mate, there would still be 1:100000000 that it could have also read something else.

your arguement is moot. the man just died. let him rest in peace for fuc!k sake


[edit on 28-6-2009 by deadlysponge]



posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by tarifa37
reply to post by heineken
 




hey maybe you are right after all. /on9hkp





UFO seen over Michael Jackson's Neverland Ranch

I am posting this article rather reluctantly while bracing myself for the ensuing ridicule. However I feel obliged to inform readers that, yes, I have received an email from someone claiming to have seen a UFO hovering above Neverland Ranch, the once beloved home of Michael Jackson, the morning after the superstar passed away.

I had just flown in from Cleveland to LA for business and was driving thru Grand Ave in Los Olivos, California at around 5am in the morning on the way to an early sales meeting.

I see a glowing bright green light slightly to the North and I know it sounds kind of timely and weird but this hovering light appeared to be situated right over where Michael Jackson's Neverland Ranch would stand. It was way larger than a star and appeared sphere shaped. The UFO hovered for a few minutes and then shot up and off. Thought you might be interested. It really did happen, this is no joke. Happy to respond to emails.

Regards Dave Russo.

We know some readers might laugh at this story but if we are in fact being semi-secretly monitored by an alien civilization, as appears to be the case, is it so far fetched to suggest that they might take an interest in the things that we take an interest in?

As absurd as it might sound, the reality is that any aliens vaguely monitoring our planet yesterday could not have missed the fact that Michael Jackson passed away.

Neverland Ranch was created from scratch by Jackson as his own piece of paradise. Planning and landscaping throughout the property was meticulous in its detail. Jackson lost ownership of the ranch during his financial meltdown.



But then again







[edit on 27-6-2009 by tarifa37]


I definitely did not think it meant anything. Although after seeing this article who knows, I guess it is a possibility. I doubt it, but one never knows especially with what went on in the life of Michael Jackson and what he did and experienced.

Zetetic_of_Truth



posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by heineken
reply to post by Mookie89
 


I dont know what you do in life mookie...i do website sites and flash games, when you create something beleive me..nothing is random...when you are producing such a music video intented to go sky rockiting on MTV dont you think Mr Jackson knew what the mum was reading?....do you really beleive its a coincidence?...no man...in life nothing happens for nothing...not even the smallest smile a girl gives in the street there's always the Y

So IMO..there might be a message here...and when thinking about it...was MJ special in a sort of way...of course he was..now if you dont beleive in Aliens abductions that is another story but i beleive in them and i also beleive they dont just happen random they select people and MJ was one of them.


Like I said, if the headline read "I rode a pink unicorn", would you believe it? I think the only reason you think that this is a real possibility is because it deals with aliens. Plus, he's not the one that chose to use this reference, the director is. But to think that there is a possibility he was abducted by aliens only because there's a headline in one of his videos that says something about abduction, is reaching a whole, whole lot. And to think that this is true without any other evidence whatsoever of him being abducted is, no offence, borderline stupidity.



posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Is MJ an abductee? I dunno. I'll venture as far as to say that if anyone has been abducted by aliens, it's probably him. That being said, even if I thought 100% that he had been, this little clip from this video is not a 'hidden message', and has nothing to do with it.

Think about that.



posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 06:25 PM
link   
I don't know if he was abducted by aliens, but you have to remember that this man did have a sick sense of humor.




posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by heineken
Hi Folks,

Today I was really stunned and struck by the death of the King Of Pop, and dedicated this day to him by listening only to his music....earlier today I was against any rumors of consipricies etc but what I found really needs to be shared with you.

Whilst watching one of his music videos...Black and White...I noticed that in fact Michael Jackson did left a message that might tell us we really was ubducted by Aliens

For me its a message because when you think about it..that news paper could read million of Headlines why exactly this one ???




here is the video you can clearly see this at 1:17





Maybe who knows..Michael did ask them to turn hiim white since as far as i know there is no proof of nay surgical intervention..and since this message was left in music video Black or White


[edit on 27-6-2009 by heineken]

This does look real but the video was removed i only got to see the picture
and why is Jackson white?Why does his face look weird.He was black not white? Maybe he was abducted and that maybe the probe in him killed him.



posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 12:40 AM
link   
Michael Jackson's videos keep on being removed


i found another one..you can see it on 1:25

www.youtube.com...


[edit on 1-7-2009 by heineken]



posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 07:01 PM
link   
This video, which happens to be one that is last known rehearsal vid was made about

does anyone know what he said in sign language at the very end means? I see he flips off (like Italian) then after he does some sign language????

www.youtube.com...

The final rehearsal for his THIS IS IT tour on June 23rd, on stage he does some kind of slow-motion Stalinistic/Gestapo Goosestep in his routine...with military saluting. He also looks quite well to me??

It includes the beginnings of the great Martin Luther King's famous 'I have a dream' with: "I am happy to join with you today in what will go down in history as the greatest demonstration for freedom in the history of our nation."

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 4-7-2009 by suzque66]



posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 03:59 AM
link   
i hope nobody gets me wrong

I was thinking ok so we have MJ's Color Change still being linked with a desease which changes the color of the skin...but when thinking through...

How all MJ's Children are White?

Not even one of them has got the Black skin color from MJ's DNA..or was MJ's DNA changed by the Abduction..

Dont go hard on this...just kept me thinking




top topics



 
5
<< 1   >>

log in

join