It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michael Jackson Left Message in Music Video - UFO Ubduction!!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Hi Folks,

Today I was really stunned and struck by the death of the King Of Pop, and dedicated this day to him by listening only to his music....earlier today I was against any rumors of consipricies etc but what I found really needs to be shared with you.

Whilst watching one of his music videos...Black and White...I noticed that in fact Michael Jackson did left a message that might tell us we really was ubducted by Aliens

For me its a message because when you think about it..that news paper could read million of Headlines why exactly this one ???

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1d307d1716e4.jpg[/atsimg]

here is the video you can clearly see this at 1:17

Maybe who knows..Michael did ask them to turn hiim white since as far as i know there is no proof of nay surgical intervention..and since this message was left in music video Black or White

[edit on 27-6-2009 by heineken]

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 03:58 PM
link   
That would certainly explain a few things lol. Now how do we explain his undying love for children namely little boys. Or was his undying love I should say .
I guess it wasn't as undying as he previously thought.

[edit on 26-6-2009 by DaMod]

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by heineken

I dont know that might be a reach. That mag is suppose to be a rag you see at thr super market. You seen them "mom gives birth to wolfman" just as you say why this headline ,its just as easy to say whynot. On the other hand it very well could me a message.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 04:32 PM
link   

I've never read or heard about any alien abductee that ended up looking like that

So why just him ??

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 04:41 PM
link   
It is clear she is reading from a Weekly World News type of news-rag. There is nothing to read in to it other than an indictment of white suburban angst. You are right it could have been any other headline. So ask yourself, if it had been any other headline would you have thought Jackson was trying to send us a message? Or is it just because it's about UFOs and you are anomaly hunting?

But sure, you could be right. He could be sending us a message. But where do the messages end and begin? Are we to also accept that Michael Jackson is telling us speakers turned up loud enough can launch a man of George Wendt's size into the atmosphere and across the ocean to Africa? That he regularly dances with Masai tribe men, cowboys and Indians on busy highways and Red Square? Or that two giant babies are sitting somewhere in North America? That he is impervious to flames? Or that MacCauley Caulkin is the coolest kid in the ghetto? Or maybe the ending segment with morphing people, he's trying to tell us there really are shapeshifting reptilians.

And why stop there? Perhaps with Thriller he was trying to tell us he was a werewolf.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by heineken
Hi Folks,

Today I was really stunned and struck by the death of the King Of Pop, and dedicated this day to him by listening only to his music....earlier today I was against any rumors of consipricies etc but what I found really needs to be shared with you.

Whilst watching one of his music videos...Black and White...I noticed that in fact Michael Jackson did left a message that might tell us we really was ubducted by Aliens

For me its a message because when you think about it..that news paper could read million of Headlines why exactly this one ???

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1d307d1716e4.jpg[/atsimg]

here is the video you can clearly see this at 1:26

Maybe who knows..Michael did ask them to turn hiim white since as far as i know there is no proof of nay surgical intervention..and since this message was left in music video Black or White

And I guess if it read "I rode a pink unicorn" you'd believe he rode a pink unicorn also. This is completely random, not even worth replying to really.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 12:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Mookie89

I dont know what you do in life mookie...i do website sites and flash games, when you create something beleive me..nothing is random...when you are producing such a music video intented to go sky rockiting on MTV dont you think Mr Jackson knew what the mum was reading?....do you really beleive its a coincidence?...no man...in life nothing happens for nothing...not even the smallest smile a girl gives in the street there's always the Y

So IMO..there might be a message here...and when thinking about it...was MJ special in a sort of way...of course he was..now if you dont beleive in Aliens abductions that is another story but i beleive in them and i also beleive they dont just happen random they select people and MJ was one of them.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Wow.....

I was just showing someone this thread & applauding your sense of humour.

I had no idea you are actually serious about this.

Or, is this simply an extension of your humour?

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 12:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Sam60

no wait a sec...when i post something its because i beleive in it...and if you cant see what i see i'll try to show you what im seeing...and what i see is that @ 1:17 the mum reads a newspaper with Large Fonts

I WAS UBDUCTED BY A UFO

now what i think?...its not random

where can you see my humor here?

you can see my humor here .. www.belowtopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 01:01 AM
link   
this is interesting also...

L.Presley..MJ's ex wife...just said that MJ knew his fate..the way he was going to die..

source :

edition.cnn.com...

LOS ANGELES, California (CNN) -- Michael Jackson knew "exactly how his fate would be played out" and feared his death would echo that of Elvis Presley, Lisa Marie Presley wrote in an online blog posted Friday morning.

and it was also exactly the fate of her father Elvis Presley..was he abducted too ?

maybe who knows..lol..we beleive in many things

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Way to go with the statue!

Now, I agree with you that the headline in the video isn't random. Of course it's not.

But, my take on it is that MJ had a habit of sending up what people viewed as his "weirdness". He's just "taking the mickey" (no pun intended) out of the viewers.

That's all it is.

[edit on 27-6-2009 by Sam60]

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sam60

Way to go with the statue!

Now, I agree with you that the headline in the video isn't random. Of course it's not.

But, my take on it is that MJ had a habit of sending up what people viewed as his "weirdness". He's just "taking the mickey" (no pun intended) out of the viewers.

That's all it is.

[edit on 27-6-2009 by Sam60]

lol @ the statue

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 02:01 AM
link   
and so it begins :

is it just me , or do other people notice how such dingbat ` theories ` ONLY emerge after the person in question is dead ?? FFS that vid [ black or white ] was released in 1991 - thats nearly 18 years ago - have people only just noticed ??

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 02:03 AM
link   
It's funny this thread should arise. I was just stating to my girlfriend last night when looking at all the MJ interviews that he looked like an alien with those dead eyes and bizarre complexion.

Hang on... MJ.... MJ12?

IRM

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 02:07 AM
link   

no proof of surgical intervention you say ???

ROFLMAO

the evidence of surgical intervention is clear in the collossal archive of photo`s of mr jackson

also his own testimony in print and video interviews

the testimony of medical staff , freinds and associates

what would you require as proof ???

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 02:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by ignorant_ape

ROFLMAO

the evidence of surgical intervention is clear in the collossal archive of photo`s of mr jackson

medical intervention for a color change....not his face...of course his face was full of plastic ...but do you know any other person who changed color?...there might be dont get wrong but i dont know about him...for me...MJ was the only one to chnage color from black and to white...so at least we can agree that if a person changes his color is somehow strange...so could it has a starnge answer to it?..maybe the Aliens manipulated his DNA?..maybe he asked them to change color?...it might be...till now we have MJ saying it was because of a desease..if you want you can stick with that or else you might like me think sometihng weird happened here...and this vid emerged just now because i saw that video the 1st time of my life yesterday and just noticed that newspaper thats all..i dont even know if somebody ever noticed that,..just wanted to share this with you

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 02:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by ignorant_ape

ROFLMAO

+1

In the transcripts of his last court case, you can see where the boy is asked to describe a certain part of MJ's body. The boy described it as "striped like a candy cane". It's a side effect of skin bleaching.

There is a condition that causes skin to get lighter, but it does it slowly over time and in patches. It happened way too fast with MJ and it doesn't effect the entire body at one time. My nephew has it and it was first noticed when he was around a year old on his left shoulder. He's 17 now and it's only spread to his elbow. MJ was an obvious case of skin bleaching.

It's very obvious MJ had mass work done to himself. His lips and eyes were tattooed. That became obvious in his last mugshot where he couldn't remove the make-up before they took the photo. You're asked to remove any make-up you're wearing before a mugshot is taken.

I'm wondering if it'll finally be confirmed if his nose was real or a prosthetic?

[edit on 27-6-2009 by nightmare_david]

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 03:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedMan
It's funny this thread should arise. I was just stating to my girlfriend last night when looking at all the MJ interviews that he looked like an alien with those dead eyes and bizarre complexion.

Hang on... MJ.... MJ12?

IRM

lol beleive it or not...i was watching this video with my gf..just minutes b4 i told her dont tell MJ dont look like an Alien compared to others

and then this newspaper popped up..i mean come on...it can be a message right

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 03:31 AM
link   
It's not a message. Just a take off the Weekly World News mag.

Second line

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 03:35 AM
link   
reply to post by nightmare_david

and how many Weekly News Mag had the main page reading I WAS ABDUCTING BY A UFO...not many i think...still its a nice coincidence right..do you agree that there like possibility 1:1000000 it could read something else ?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join