It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the one race ?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by northexpedition

This is all about minorities using white guilt as a hammer against white people, plain and simple.

You came up with that based on the fact that the the name of this thread is "One Race"?? Paranoid eh.... sooo you admit your guilty of something?

I am white. Surprised?

SHOCKING, I WOULD HAVE NEVER GUESSED THAT BY READING YOUR POST.!!!

If you truly believe in diversity, you would appreciate all the differences each race has to offer and not advocate the destruction of any race.

Who are you talking too?? Who said anything like that? Why are you so afraid that your race will be destroyed? I think the OP was just making a hypothetical based on facts.... you felt the need to defend the white race by attacking other races. WHY?

I don't think any poster here is advocating the destruction of any race, but I am now wondering what you are advocating..

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Let me say that Obama himself said we need to have a discussion about race because there are issues we haven't worked through. So before you attack me and accuse me of supporting a Final Solution v2.0, realize that I am doing exactly what the POTUS said we need, a conversation about race.

"Race is an issue that I believe this nation cannot afford to ignore right now. We would be making the same mistake that Reverend Wright made in his offending sermons about America — to simplify and stereotype and amplify the negative to the point that it distorts reality."

-President Barack Obama

reply to post by canihavemyvoteback

When I hear talk of "one race" I immediately think about all the propaganda I have been fed over the years in public education and mass media. Propaganda that everyone is going to mix together and eradicate each tribes distinct culture.

So you are telling me I am a terrible human being for wanting to preserve my tribe, a distinct evolutionary branch of the human family? This same point has been made a thousand times, but if I was black, people would be agreeing that black people have a right to preserve black communities.

I recommend everyone watch this documentary "A Conversation About Race" in order to see where I stand. He interviews people of different ethnicities on the double standards and reverse-racism in American society.

www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

[edit on 5-7-2009 by northexpedition]

<< 1   >>

join