It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the one race ?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 01:10 PM
link   
is there were any simulation how will look men if all races melt in one ?

i presume it will be more darker than me . ( i am european ) . and the eyes will be little bit different .

but i newer saw any simulation . do you know for any ?

maybe someone can create such man or a woman for us here ?

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 01:14 PM
link   
At the rate people are reproducing and by the dominace gene. We will all be dark skinned, dark eyed, and dark haired. Right now, the fastest reproducing people are people from india. If it goes at that rate. We will all end up looking alot like Indians. I think..... We wont be white though. The future will have rare blue eyes. Due to the fact it is the lighter color and any darker color will be more dominant.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 01:34 PM
link   
While the claim that "people will look the same eventually" may hold some, slight truth regarding some of the larger parts of the World, it will yet never come FULLY true, as certain groups in the World live accordingly to 'preserved bloodlines', or other but similar beliefs and"ideas". In other words, there will ALWAYS be different groups of variations in the World- which is a GOOD thing.

Also, some types of heritage work in recessive ways, meaning that for instance the genes for blonde hair and blue eyes, may suddenly just pop up after several generations- something that have happened even among coloured pairs, where both the parents have been black and yet the mother have suddenly been giving birth to a white-white child, only because of a slumbering gene from a white ancestor far, far back somewhere in the line. A gene that have suddenly poped up and given the parents long faces.

Hoping to solve the Worlds conflicts by transforming everyone into looking the same, is not the solution and way to go. Erase the conflicts, not the variations.

[edit on 26-6-2009 by Nightchild]

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowLife
At the rate people are reproducing and by the dominace gene. We will all be dark skinned, dark eyed, and dark haired. Right now, the fastest reproducing people are people from india. If it goes at that rate. We will all end up looking alot like Indians. I think..... We wont be white though. The future will have rare blue eyes. Due to the fact it is the lighter color and any darker color will be more dominant.

Where do you get this idea? From what I've observed, continued impingement with white genes may turn everyone white in the long run.

Heck it can happen rather quickly.

link

Sally Hemings' children were light-skinned, and three of them (daughter Harriet and sons Beverly and Eston) lived as members of white society as adults.

I've seen it in my girlfriend's family. She is Hispanic, both her parents are darker but she is a bit lighter as there is some white in her family from far back. They are known for having alot of red hair and light skin even living within a predominantly darker population for many generations. The next experiment will be whatever the both of us mix up.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 04:40 PM
link   
It will never happen. Everyone is proud of who they are and where they come from. It is a pipe dream fantasy of liberals to say "we will all look the same in the future, and there will be no wars or class warfare."

There is far too much competition for resources, and inherent differences between you and the next guy, not even factoring in race. We are truly not all the same, and this collectivist "we are all one" borg mentality is idealistic nonsense, and rather disturbing to read from so many people on these forums.

The Hispanic birthrate in the U.S. has ridden a tidal wave of unchecked spending of fake money printed out of thin air, but it appears the party is over and will soon come crashing down.

We cannot sustain ourselves as a nation and at the same time coddle illegal aliens who will eventually take from us what is rightfully ours.

My ancestors fought for this country, and I'll be damned if some foreigner is going to come in here an take over through "anchor babies."

I don't want to live in a third world slum "full of paramilitary police in black ski masks running around spying on you, shaking you down for money" to quote Alex Jones.

Someone once said to me, "the solution to racism is to mix races." How does that solve anything? People are still going to kill each other regardless! It's only going to be Caucasian westerners doing the mixing due to very sophisticated propaganda. Try to get China or Japan on board, and see what happens.

Los Angeles is the most diverse city in the entire history of humanity, and yet is one of the most dangerous cities to live in.

California, Here We Come!

Let's pretend all the races did mix together, barring the fact that there are entire geographical areas of the world that would never accept this. The only scenario you have in a "racially homogenous future" is, America and Europe are thoroughly diluted racially through mass media propaganda telling everyone their child could be the next Obama, that you are a racist if you don't mix, etc. while China, India, Japan, Korea, etc. are ethnically homogenous and laughing at us for being so foolish and guilt-consumed that we destroyed ourselves.

This is all about minorities using white guilt as a hammer against white people, plain and simple.

I am white. Surprised? If you truly believe in diversity, you would appreciate all the differences each race has to offer and not advocate the destruction of any race.

We're all about protecting the bald eagle... why not different races of humanity?

There is compelling evidence pointing to a conspiracy to drop indigenous populations (whites) below replacement levels. For what reason, I don't know, but it can't be good. Decadent western lifestyle is partly to blame, but the media is the one with blood on their hands.

This in my view is terrible, and tantamount to genocide.

When you read about millions of Turks flooding into Germany, or Pakistanians into England ("enriching" the culture with Muslim street gangs), let me ask all the ATS'ers this question:

Why is unchecked immigration only promoted in the Western world?

Highly advanced Asian countries like Japan have maintained their standard of living without importing cheap labor and dilluting their indigenous population. Heck, they are even paying immigrants to leave!

Japan Pays Immigrants To Leave

Human race will 'split into two different species'

Test That Found Widespread Unconscious Racial Bias Validated

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by northexpedition

Hey David Duke, I have your dry cleaning ticket that got misplaced in my pants at the cleaners for a couple white garments. I really do not wish to make that claim myself.

I am not proud, neither am I ashamed. I am beyond perochial attitudes like that. I will mix and match freely and since that is possible and I am a practicing race contaminator, it refutes your overgeneralization. For everyone like me, there is another in a different group that agrees with me. While you are busy caring about your purity and your race is becoming weaker by its own hand, I will having more fertile descendants. I will be part of saving the "white race" instead of allowing it to slowly disappear into the sands of time.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 09:08 PM
link   
my question is not pro or con mixing .i asked how it will look like ?

when i mentioned " eyes " i had in mind our yellow siblings . i am in south europe so i already have black hair and brown eyes .

does anyone have good photoshop programme to create to us such hypothetical race .

the first thing here is science . at least i hope so .

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by ravana2
my question is not pro or con mixing .i asked how it will look like ?

Maybe like The Goo-Backs?

[edit on 6/26/2009 by EnlightenUp]

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by EnlightenUp

not bad enlightenup
. but i hope they will change hair dresser :p

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by ravana2

My apologies for contributing to the derailment of this thread.

www.racialcompact.com...

Here's a Time Magazine cover from '93. They used a computer to depict a woman with several races mixed into one.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 12:25 AM
link   
I for one have full faith in the most driven creature in the universe. The 17 year old male.

The 17 year old male does not care what color his mate is, He does not care how smart she is, The 17 year old male does not care if she is young or old, Sometimes even male or female goes out the window at 17...... If no human is around beware for the 17 year old human male will go nutty and do strange things to strange objects.

The willingness of the 17 year old male to procreate with anyone or anything leads me to believe with absolute certainty that one day we shall all be Na'id or One color. I do not see it has a bad or good thing but simply something that is thanks to the evolutionary nature of mankind.

Although I personally think we shall turn out a nice tan color with brownish hair. Their will still be resisive genes and variety in the gene pool Being all one color may be an over exaggeration... A more likely scenario will include a majority being the same with a Minute minority of different but acceptable humans whom the 17 year old male will have no problem procreating with.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 12:31 AM
link   

well this is more productive image .

blue eyes ? maybe to much north european blood in software ?

but i could fall in love with such a girl .

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 01:45 PM
link   
I hate to think society is depending on hormone raging 17 year olds throughout the world. I just can't see them paying child support at that age. Personally, I believe in preserving race but I know there is no such thing as a blue blood, that is ridiculous. If two different races want to get it together...who cares? But I don't appreciate people assuming that races should meld and become one and only one race. Why do that? So many cultural ideas and values would in time be lost forever, not just skin color. I want to pass down the lifestyle, traditions and heritage of my family and ancestors on to others for posterity.

But, if it were I would say brown eyes, occasionally blue, curly curly hair, thick lips, high cheekbones, slender body build, and medium stature, sort of like the coptic Egyptians, you know the mummys.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Sup ne?

Welcome to ATS ...

I assume you 'foed' me cause of my avatar.

Just thought the rest of the folks on this thread should know what you're all about since it is relevant to the OP.

Terrific, just what we need around here, another racist neoconpoop.

Edit to add avatar en jeux since I'm going to change it.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d04828772164.jpg[/atsimg]

[edit on 5 Jul 2009 by schrodingers dog]

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by schrodingers dog

Sup ne?

Welcome to ATS ...

I assume you 'foed' me cause of my avatar.

Just thought the rest of the folks on this thread should know what you're all about since it is relevant to the OP.

Terrific, just what we need around here, another racist neoconpoop.

I think northexpedition made it clear enough in their first post. If anyone was in doubt they should reexamine their mental blocks.

Personally, I think your avatar should exaggerate the contrast (just for yucks). I looked at it and wasn't quite certain about its depiction.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 11:27 PM
link   
I'm not a racist.

I'm against genocide. There is a difference.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by northexpedition
I'm not a racist.

Really?
Then explain why a picture of two WOMEN holding hands bothers you so?
Or did you think it was a man and a woman?

I'm against genocide. There is a difference.

Right.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by schrodingers dog

Nowhere in my previous rant did I claim any other race was inferior. I simply said, we are not all the same.

rac⋅ism [rey-siz-uhm] Show IPA
–noun 1. a belief or doctrine that inherent differences among the various human races determine cultural or individual achievement, usually involving the idea that one's own race is superior and has the right to rule others.
2. a policy, system of government, etc., based upon or fostering such a doctrine; discrimination.
3. hatred or intolerance of another race or other races.

I fail to see how any of these apply to not approving of an avatar, especially when my roommates and good friends for years are in an interracial relationship. I thought the blac.... erm, excuse me African-American in your avatar was a male. I saw your avatar as propaganda and I didn't like it. Fair enough, you proved I am Hitler beyond a shadow of a doubt because I don't approve of your avatar.

For 45,000 years, Europe was almost exclusively white. Now Islam is slowly taking over.

1900: White people are 35% of the world population
2007: White people are 8% of the world population

The United Nations predict it will fall to 2% this century.

www.youtube.com... - Multiculturalism in Scandinavia

(Yeah, I'M the bad guy, because I don't want a bunch of Muslims running around in European cities throwing molotovs.)

[edit on 5-7-2009 by northexpedition]

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Propaganda for what exactly?

For suggesting that two women of different heritage are friends?

Yiiies, I'm part of the big corporate love machine pushing our nefarious agenda.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by schrodingers dog

I don't know what to tell you, other than, I thought it was a black man holding a white woman's hand, and was promoting race mixing, which I obviously don't approve of. I don't see what's wrong with that?

Race mixing is going to happen regardless, I accept that. However, I don't think it should be promoted. Call me crazy.

Nobody has yet challenged me on ANY of my points in my previous rant.

White people are suffering a demographic catastrophe. My people are facing extinction. We have invented a lot of useful things for the whole world to enjoy and make their lives better. We have brought innovation, and dare I say it, civilization, to many parts of the world where neither had existed before.

[edit on 5-7-2009 by northexpedition]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join