It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are Aliens amongst us?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

I think we're ALL aliens, but all human nonetheless, but what's more, I think we're an experiment. The differing races seem to indicate that. Notice how the various races were originally concentrated most heavily on one continent. As our technology progressed we were able to travel more freely and the result has been multicultrual societies all over the world. It just has the look and feel of a big experiment by someone. For what purpose, who knows...

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 05:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Visiting ESB

I think we're ALL aliens, but all human nonetheless, but what's more, I think we're an experiment. The differing races seem to indicate that. Notice how the various races were originally concentrated most heavily on one continent. As our technology progressed we were able to travel more freely and the result has been multicultrual societies all over the world. It just has the look and feel of a big experiment by someone. For what purpose, who knows...

Possibly an experiment.... you could be right!

Either way i'm sure we'll all find out over the next decade!

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 06:27 AM
link   

I hear what you are saying.... have you not seen the huge bones of gigantic peoples from many years ago? These were Aliens who built these huge structures and they wrote and spoke in some form of alien language... they were wiped out with the dinosaurs i reckon....

All i'm trying to say here is to keep an open mind when viewing other peoples on this planet!

Ok, so just because a people grew to a large height makes them aliens? It may be true, but there is no proof of this. My mother is 5' tall and I am 5' 11". To her I seem tall but not even as tall as my 6'2" nephew. It seems even now humans are growing taller and taller with each generation. Why is it impossible that this previously happened on Earth in the past? If they were taller, they would obviously have wanted taller structures fro more comfortable living. To say they were alien, is a bit of a stretch without having all of the facts.

You say you look on everything with open eyes, but I would suggest your eyes need a little more opening to the past as well as what is around you in the present. I do not know how old you are, I can try to surmise by some of the statements you make, but whether you be a young person or a person with a couple decades behind them, I would suggest getting a little more educated about languages, cultures, and the history of the planet in general, it might help in your quest a bit more.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 06:54 AM
link   
Blah nevermind....

I'm not calling you racist or anything but the way you type out some of this stuff you come off as being kinda racist...

Whatever though.

[edit on 29-6-2009 by jeasahtheseer]

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by AlienCarnage
reply to post by ELECTRICkoolaidZOMBIEtest

which ones are the more civilized?

That is an easy one, the ones who Do NOT suggest that the others are alien just because their language, appearance and prayer practices seem unusual to them.

lol. I completely agree.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 06:59 AM
link   

You say you look on everything with open eyes, but I would suggest your eyes need a little more opening to the past as well as what is around you in the present. I do not know how old you are, I can try to surmise by some of the statements you make, but whether you be a young person or a person with a couple decades behind them, I would suggest getting a little more educated about languages, cultures, and the history of the planet in general, it might help in your quest a bit more.

I admit i'm not a great Historian (in fact was one of my weakest links back in school) but i'm just trying to put possibilities out there.... with an open mind!

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by jeasahtheseer
Blah nevermind....

I'm not calling you racist or anything but the way you type out some of this stuff you come off as being kinda racist...

Whatever though.

[edit on 29-6-2009 by jeasahtheseer]

I admit i have become prejudice against some people but i never used to be because this country used to be fine the way it was with just English, Indians, Chinese and a few other minorities but since opening the doors to all these illegals & asylum seekers it has become a mess and if you lived in the UK you may well find yourself chatting like me especially when you find yourself seeming like the immigrant amongst a load of foreignors who mostly don't speak English!!

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Well some scientists say that WE all are aliens because of the story of evolution like:Aliens gave their DNA in a meteor and when it hit earth life began to emerge and thus forming humans (I believe in the bible story though still).And that is why aliens come here once in a while to observe their own kind.(I don`t know about the ancestor-alien theory though).So quote from a scientist:"Every time you are looking at the mirror,You are looking at a n Extra Terrestrial"

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

Do you think it's possible that one of the peoples on Earth are indeed Aliens?

Yes, I do, and I believe that its not only one of the peoples,,, it is many many peoples. Some of them can blip in and out of our reality, appearing like human, but then disappearing at will.,, . kind of like holograms. People don't notice them, as people don't notice much generally...

Some have totally grasped concepts that are so way beyond our thinking; , I guess they are just here for entertainment
Then there are those that have been here for thousands of years, many many thousands, -- I wish I knew why they stay for so long.
Others live underground, and some in the depths of the deepest seas...

... and then there are those existing in the other dimensions, -- some of these ones can be seen sometimes, going about their business, .. I suppose some could say they are ghosts, but they are not...

... and there are many many more, -- and many ways in which they exist... the list is endless...

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 07:39 AM
link   
I think that maybe all the races were getting along in the beginning. I think that over time some rifts were created and we started to spread out from one another to get away from the ones we didnt like.

When I lived in Montreal I thought, wow the big city, I love this multi culturalism, but that did not stay long. After 8 years in montreal, I had to leave the city. The city is a giant garbage dump. Walk in any street, rich white neighborhoods to almost slum like areas, there is garbage everywhere in the streets. There is more garbage in the lower income areas, but there is still some in the richy areas. Watching over the years I learned that the garbage throwers tended to be nonwhite, but not exclusively. I just thought, hey maybe they just got here and have not adapted to Canada yet, so they just continue putting garbage where they used to put it in their own countries.

Guess what, The ones that were throwing the garbage in the street, in some cases not even bothering with a bag, were here for years. And rich white, well they are almost as bad, and regular people white, they are as bad as third world nations. New arrivals tended to follow the garbage rules right away. In the time I was in Montreal, the garbage problem became worse and worse. When I say garbage I am not talking about bags at the corner, Im talking at Mcdonalds crap IN the street, cigarette packs, ashtrays dumped at lights, subway plastic bags with food still in it, just laying in the grass, this list can go on.

I had to leave. I still to this day, do not understand dumping garbage in the street. I live in Quebec now, and You can see for yourself if you ever visit this great city. Clean. Night and Day difference to our larger cousin the the southwest. But we have multi culturalism here also, so what is the problem.

I belive humans have varing degrees within ourselves. We have culture, we have color of our skin, we have our monetary situations, and there is another inner difference, where a black man will be exactly like a white man, or vice versa.

Ahh the spice of life. Now mix the aliens that have infiltrated us with their main job to further seperate us. Its either aliens amongst us, or else the devil really is around fuxxing with us to make us hate each other.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 07:40 AM
link   

You, my friend, are sorely mistaken throughout this thread's entirety. Now it appears to be heading in a much more negative direction. More research is highly advised.

Cheers,
Strype

[edit on 30-6-2009 by Strype]

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 07:45 AM
link   

I admit i have become prejudice against some people but i never used to be because this country used to be fine the way it was with just English, Indians, Chinese and a few other minorities but since opening the doors to all these illegals & asylum seekers it has become a mess and if you lived in the UK you may well find yourself chatting like me especially when you find yourself seeming like the immigrant amongst a load of foreignors who mostly don't speak English!!

I understand having many different nationalities around you, any one who lives in the US does. The US has been welcoming all nationalities for a long time. Because of this, there are many prejudice people here. Our laws which where mainly Christian based have been starting to change in recent years due to there being more than just the Christian religious group in the US. This has caused to breed even more hatred. I hope you see where I am coming from, you can not let prejudice cloud your judgment in the search for truth, that just breeds ignorance.

If you want to look for extraterrestrials amongst the population of Earth, cheers to you for thinking outside the box, but you can not target specific groups just because their language and religious beliefs are different and seem strange to you. If there are extraterrestrials amongst the peoples of Earth, they would most likely hide amongst existing groups in order not to stand out, they would probably not form complete groups, because they would stick out.

[edit on 6/30/2009 by AlienCarnage]

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by mugen1005

Well some scientists say that WE all are aliens because of the story of evolution like:Aliens gave their DNA in a meteor and when it hit earth life began to emerge and thus forming humans (I believe in the bible story though still).And that is why aliens come here once in a while to observe their own kind.(I don`t know about the ancestor-alien theory though).So quote from a scientist:"Every time you are looking at the mirror,You are looking at a n Extra Terrestrial"

I also belive we arrived on a meteor but i believed this before i heard it from any scientist!!

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Ahh the spice of life. Now mix the aliens that have infiltrated us with their main job to further seperate us.

Seperation being the ultimate word here because that is what is happening

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 11:40 AM
link   
I havent got 20 posts so i cannot create a new thread...
I was hoping somebody could post this:
www.usenet.com...
(if it hasnt been posted)
Is this a real message to humanity?

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 03:53 AM
link   
What we all should be thinking is why would space aliens desgise themselfs as humans and hide amoungst our population.These aliens are described as (walk in's)I can think of three reasons why this might be happening.(1)Aliens at some stage in the near furture are going to take over the world.The aliens are replacing people of power like ,presidents,politicians and top military officers with aliens.They do this because when the invasion happens,having control of important military facilities and goverment offices with make it a whole lot easyer to take over the earth.(2) The good aliens that are pretending to act as humans are hiding from the bad aliens who have control of the earth.They are watching them and influtrating there secret facilities to see what there up to.(3)The reptillians have the power on the earth.Just as a precaution they disguse some of there beings as humans just incase another alien species invades the earth and trys to take over.Some reptillians would then be free to escape and warn other reptillians on other planets about these alien invaders.But these new aliens invaders may infact be good aliens invading earth to stop what the bad reptillians aliens have been doing to us and our planet.

[edit on 3-7-2009 by GORGANTHIUM]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join