It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are Aliens amongst us?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Hello there...

Do you think it's possible that one of the peoples on Earth are indeed Aliens? I don't mean like when your Country says 'those people are illegal aliens' like we do i mean seriously.... Aliens! There are many different peoples here on Earth and sometimes i just find it difficult to not believe that one of them are/is an Alien tribe who came here when those signals were sent into Space or maybe their craft crashlanded here many years ago!

I do infact believe that we did arrive on a meteorite back in the day but i reckon we could have bought with us the enemy and they are living here among us as frauds.... just remains to be seen who exactly they are....

What do you think? Take a look at the different languages for example.... I believe Arabic to be a very alien sounding language....

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Everybody here should be agreeing with this, being that they don't know their origins, we are timeless beings caught up into a interpretation system of a three dimensional construct.

Alien is something that comes from foreign territory well, I would say that the human species is still trying to find out where it is we come from.

Fact:We can travel to other planets, we then would be looked upon as extraterrestrials, if the word usage is the same.

Alien:A foreigner, so ATS where is it You come from? Yes your here on Earth, but where specifically do you come from or is there even a specific, you are a timeless piece of art. Unknowing your world so you can redefine it.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Its the misquitos...

They are actually very tiny alien crafts. With even smaller pilots. Flying around collecting blood!?!?!?!

LOL at arabic being alien because it sounds strange to you. Foolish.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 12:18 PM
link   
....theres absolutely no reason to think that there are aliens amongst us.

wow arabic sounds alien.
so does german
and spanish
and dutch.
and swahili.
and any language you can name
a new england accent sounds fairly alien to me and dnont get me started on regular england...

just because there are differences amongst people doesnt mean they are from a different planet.

look at a high school. so many differences but all (well the majority) are all from the same town.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 12:21 PM
link   
im an alien. 0.0
No but really, i dont think aliens are on Earth or have visited Earth. I do believe that they are out there, somewhere.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wertdagf
Its the misquitos...

They are actually very tiny alien crafts. With even smaller pilots. Flying around collecting blood!?!?!?!

LOL at arabic being alien because it sounds strange to you. Foolish.

Wert... not really that foolish.... look at how the people in that part of the World behave.... look at how they dress... even you have to admit that they are totally different from the rest of us.... even now we see their own people turning against them coz they have realised that their leaders are frauds!!

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by ELECTRICkoolaidZOMBIEtest
....theres absolutely no reason to think that there are aliens amongst us.

wow arabic sounds alien.
so does german
and spanish
and dutch.
and swahili.
and any language you can name
a new england accent sounds fairly alien to me and dnont get me started on regular england...

just because there are differences amongst people doesnt mean they are from a different planet.

look at a high school. so many differences but all (well the majority) are all from the same town.

You aren't looking at this Logically.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

Hi there !!
Well you're going to be up against it with this thread ---speculation with no tangible evidence .
The good news is I believe that aliens are definately amongst us--but again it's all speculation with absolutely no proof whatsoever

Good luck !!

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 12:24 PM
link   

coming from the guy thats convinced there are aliens walking around because theres so many different people and arabic sounds alien

im sorry i failed your logic test

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 12:34 PM
link   

coming from the guy thats convinced there are aliens walking around because theres so many different people and arabic sounds alien

So you don't see anything out of the ordinary when you see them in the street? The dress sense? The way they just look? The way they pray? You should watch them a little more.... look what and where they are now.... spreading all over the World!

I did forget to mention the other languages you mention and yes you could be right.... they could all be Aliens but do you see the Spaniards acting like the Pakistanis? No! Do you see the Dutch acting like Afghans? No! The list goes on....

You can doubt me all you like but to me they are a strange species..... i'm not just saying this because we are at war with them i'm saying it because like Moulder used to say 'I believe'

[edit on 26-6-2009 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist]

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 12:35 PM
link   

The good news is I believe that aliens are definately amongst us--but again it's all speculation with absolutely no proof whatsoever

Good luck !!

Thanks!

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 12:36 PM
link   

What do you think? Take a look at the different languages for example.... I believe Arabic to be a very alien sounding language....

Personally I think English sounds alien, It is a language that is the combination of words from many different languages and they aren't even pronounced properly. It almost sounds like an alien is assimilating the languages of earth all at once and doing a bad job of it. Americanized English is even worse then regular English, several different slang dialects are used and each slang dialect has its own proper usage.

Ok so maybe everyone who speaks a form of English is not an alien, but you can see where picking out one group and one language is not the best way in trying to make a point.

Are aliens living among us, ET, Intra-dimensional Beings, etc., the answer is no one knows for sure, believers will say yes, skeptics will say no, and the undecided are well, undecided.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

So you don't see anything out of the ordinary when you see them in the street? The dress sense? The way they just look? The way they pray? You should watch them a little more.... look what and where they are now.... spreading all over the World!

You can doubt me all you like but to me they are a strange species..... i'm not just saying this because we are at war with them i'm saying it because like Moulder used to say 'I believe'

i watch people. i have a tendency to stare. "wow they are different. THEY MUST BE ALIENS OUT TO GET US" isnt what i see.

im asking you for a reason to think that there are aliens and you keep saying "they are different" or "weird"

Who exactly are the "they" im apparently not staring at enough?

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

i watch people. i have a tendency to stare. "wow they are different. THEY MUST BE ALIENS OUT TO GET US" isnt what i see.

im asking you for a reason to think that there are aliens and you keep saying "they are different" or "weird"

Who exactly are the "they" im apparently not staring at enough?

Ok, i know you will jump on me here and say i'm racist but no i've just been examining and it's the Muslim population.... they are the strange ones! Even their own have decided that enough is enough!

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlienCarnage

Personally I think English sounds alien, It is a language that is the combination of words from many different languages and they aren't even pronounced properly. It almost sounds like an alien is assimilating the languages of earth all at once and doing a bad job of it. Americanized English is even worse then regular English, several different slang dialects are used and each slang dialect has its own proper usage.

Ok so maybe everyone who speaks a form of English is not an alien, but you can see where picking out one group and one language is not the best way in trying to make a point.

Are aliens living among us, ET, Intra-dimensional Beings, etc., the answer is no one knows for sure, believers will say yes, skeptics will say no, and the undecided are well, undecided.

But at least we English have letters A,B,C etc etc when you look at some languages there are no letters like A,B,C..... i was going to mention that the Chinese could be the Aliens but their manerisms seem to be in the right place although many do look alike....

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 12:47 PM
link   

But at least we English have letters A,B,C etc etc when you look at some languages there are no letters like A,B,C..... i was going to mention that the Chinese could be the Aliens but their manerisms seem to be in the right place although many do look alike....

But to other cultures who speak other languages A,B,C, etc, would seem just as alien.

Try to look at things from other viewpoints as well.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 12:48 PM
link   

oops. a culture based on the other side of the planet is a bit different.

racial profiling

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlienCarnage

But to other cultures who speak other languages A,B,C, etc, would seem just as alien.

Try to look at things from other viewpoints as well.

I understand what you are saying but to me it's just a lot easier to see things in A,B,C format then looking at scribbly lines that have no proper diction... most languages in the World use a proper letter format.... being A,B,C etc etc....

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 01:42 PM
link   
I think this thread is juvenile. How old are you OP?

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 01:47 PM
link   
I actually believe that the white skinned races are from Mars. The fact that Mars has has liquid water and was once filled with vast oceans that contained life is not even disputed anymore.

Think about it, white northern european tribes and even asian peoples basically appeared out of nowhere thousands of years ago, and were the first two to gain vast scientific advancements.

Furthermore this planet seems to have gone through a great catyclysm in the form of flooding anywhere from 10 - 20 thousand years ago and there are now scientists that are predicting that if mars had life on it that it would have been in that range as well. Perhaps there was a significant catasstrophe in this solar system that reduced one planet to waste and greatly impacted the other. Many ancient unexplainable ruins across our planet and many cultures retelling of a flood story back up the claims of an Eartly disaster in the days of old.

So why is it that the lighter skinned races are from mars you ask? Its simple, it is further away from the sun and therefore the suns intensity on the planet isnt as great as well as a reduced temperature. We would have no need for darker skin pigment, also lighter eyed people such as blue and green are extremely photosensitive.

One of the other claims to my theory is that some ancient cultures that were comprised of dark skinned peoples had white gods, such as the Mayans.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join