It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are Aliens amongst us?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by damwel
I think this thread is juvenile. How old are you OP?

Why are you finding it hard to fathom a belief?

This is a reasonable enough topic & question.... as others have answered it... it's only you who has a problem with it....

are Aliens amongst us? what is wrong with that?

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by metaldemon2000
I actually believe that the white skinned races are from Mars. The fact that Mars has has liquid water and was once filled with vast oceans that contained life is not even disputed anymore.

Think about it, white northern european tribes and even asian peoples basically appeared out of nowhere thousands of years ago, and were the first two to gain vast scientific advancements.

Furthermore this planet seems to have gone through a great catyclysm in the form of flooding anywhere from 10 - 20 thousand years ago and there are now scientists that are predicting that if mars had life on it that it would have been in that range as well. Perhaps there was a significant catasstrophe in this solar system that reduced one planet to waste and greatly impacted the other. Many ancient unexplainable ruins across our planet and many cultures retelling of a flood story back up the claims of an Eartly disaster in the days of old.

So why is it that the lighter skinned races are from mars you ask? Its simple, it is further away from the sun and therefore the suns intensity on the planet isnt as great as well as a reduced temperature. We would have no need for darker skin pigment, also lighter eyed people such as blue and green are extremely photosensitive.

One of the other claims to my theory is that some ancient cultures that were comprised of dark skinned peoples had white gods, such as the Mayans.

You could be right.... i've thought this also but i believe we are all from outta space as i said before it's just that some of us are more Civilised than others..... and behave differently to others...

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by TruthxIsxInxThexMist
Hello there...

Do you think it's possible that one of the peoples on Earth are indeed Aliens? I don't mean like when your Country says 'those people are illegal aliens' like we do i mean seriously.... Aliens! There are many different peoples here on Earth and sometimes i just find it difficult to not believe that one of them are/is an Alien tribe who came here when those signals were sent into Space or maybe their craft crashlanded here many years ago!

I do infact believe that we did arrive on a meteorite back in the day but i reckon we could have bought with us the enemy and they are living here among us as frauds.... just remains to be seen who exactly they are....

What do you think? Take a look at the different languages for example.... I believe Arabic to be a very alien sounding language....

Is this possible? Yes.

Is this happening now, I would venture to guess "Yes".

Do they look like us? Yes

If there is one theory that I can really see is that they look like us but maybe have a higher intelligence by design.

Are there different looking aliens? Of course, this information has been kept from the public because if it did become public, everything would change but not in the ET's favor.

This has been going on for a long time and if people woke up and realized the truth, finding these types of ET's that look human would be a real possibility and I believe some of them are in power at the capital building.

The damage is already done and most people will be ridiculed in public.

Could this be disinformation? of course.

What would you do if your planets resources were gone and you were "Kicked out of the nest" sort of speak? You would find another planet with plentiful resource and go there. (Earth)

once this planet has been used and harvested, they'll move on.

Or you could just assume that everything is the way it is because our civilization is still in the early stages of being ignorant and run by control freaks who want to control the world.

Is it really that hard to believe? If you could look through the cracks of what is really going on, would you be able to handle it? who would believe you? How you ever wondered why that TV is the ultimate mind machine that tells you what to think, eat, drink, dress and what is normal? Do you think for yourself or do you try to fit into this insane society?

Why is it important for the US to rid the world of Nuclear Weapons? Why do you always see UFO's showing up at Nuclear Bunkers? What good would the planet be to the ET's if we blow it up?

Everything I've read which I shared could all just be a gigantic lie I've read over the past 7 years. This could be Psy-Ops to build up a new enemy from outer space and the world must unite to kick ET butt.

Do you see the agenda here? One World that gives control to the elite. Humans rely too much on government instead of finding the truth for themselves. And who is really running the government or President. Do you honestly believe that the President of the US is the top power?

Follow the money and it will lead you to the real power. We're all slaves to this system of money and until we are free of it, the cockroaches will keep coming out from underneath the fridge.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

Originally posted by metaldemon2000

You could be right.... i've thought this also but i believe we are all from outta space as i said before it's just that some of us are more Civilised than others..... and behave differently to others...

which ones are the more civilized?

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by ELECTRICkoolaidZOMBIEtest

which ones are the more civilized?

That is an easy one, the ones who Do NOT suggest that the others are alien just because their language, appearance and prayer practices seem unusual to them.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by AlienCarnage

THANK YOU!

i was hoping i wasnt the only one who noticed something was up.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

I understand what you are saying but to me it's just a lot easier to see things in A,B,C format then looking at scribbly lines that have no proper diction... most languages in the World use a proper letter format.... being A,B,C etc etc....

The squiggly lines you are referring to are actually characters of the language in which they are used. There is much more meaning behind these symbols than the simple characters A, B, C, etc and have been around and endured far longer. I may not understand any language, verbal or written other than the Americanized English language, but I do have respect for other languages, written and verbal. It is considered almost an art form. Lines must be drawn exactly otherwise your whole meaning of what you are trying to communicate can be altered. There is nothing alien about this.

[edit on 6/26/2009 by AlienCarnage]

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 03:33 PM
link   
WE didnt came in a meteor microbes did and they evolved into human so saying we brought enemy is stupid as they weren't evolved, if evolution is actually true because I dont know what to believe

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 04:39 PM
link   
are iranians good aliens or the bad ones?

theyre white but they pray different from you.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by ELECTRICkoolaidZOMBIEtest
are iranians good aliens or the bad ones?

theyre white but they pray different from you.

They are not white... they are brown or light skinned.... not white!

I am not white.... i am of Mixed Race appearance!

I am not a religious freak but i am assuming you are religious of some form or another because it looks like you are finding it hard to believe anything else here on Earth is possible!

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Danna
WE didnt came in a meteor microbes did and they evolved into human so saying we brought enemy is stupid as they weren't evolved, if evolution is actually true because I dont know what to believe

Didn't i say that we were micro-organisms? Well thats what i meant anyway.... it makes sense in a way if you look at it as it's looking ever more likely that Life did exist on Mars many years ago....

[edit on 27-6-2009 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist]

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by AlienCarnage

I understand what you are saying but to me it's just a lot easier to see things in A,B,C format then looking at scribbly lines that have no proper diction... most languages in the World use a proper letter format.... being A,B,C etc etc....

The squiggly lines you are referring to are actually characters of the language in which they are used. There is much more meaning behind these symbols than the simple characters A, B, C, etc and have been around and endured far longer. I may not understand any language, verbal or written other than the Americanized English language, but I do have respect for other languages, written and verbal. It is considered almost an art form. Lines must be drawn exactly otherwise your whole meaning of what you are trying to communicate can be altered. There is nothing alien about this.

[edit on 6/26/2009 by AlienCarnage]

I hear what you are saying.... have you not seen the huge bones of gigantic peoples from many years ago? These were Aliens who built these huge structures and they wrote and spoke in some form of alien language... they were wiped out with the dinosaurs i reckon....

All i'm trying to say here is to keep an open mind when viewing other peoples on this planet!

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheInfamousOne

Is this possible? Yes.

Is this happening now, I would venture to guess "Yes".

Do they look like us? Yes

If there is one theory that I can really see is that they look like us but maybe have a higher intelligence by design.

I believe in Intelligent design also.... fully!

Are there different looking aliens? Of course, this information has been kept from the public because if it did become public, everything would change but not in the ET's favor.

Hmmm.... possible morphing into humans to fit in could explain their presence or non presence as the case may be

This has been going on for a long time and if people woke up and realized the truth, finding these types of ET's that look human would be a real possibility and I believe some of them are in power at the capital building.

Agreed

The damage is already done and most people will be ridiculed in public.

Agreed

Could this be disinformation? of course.

What would you do if your planets resources were gone and you were "Kicked out of the nest" sort of speak? You would find another planet with plentiful resource and go there. (Earth)

Most definately and this is what i believed happened with Mars.... something vary strange happened there... a Nuclear War perhaps!!!!

once this planet has been used and harvested, they'll move on.

Or you could just assume that everything is the way it is because our civilization is still in the early stages of being ignorant and run by control freaks who want to control the world.

Agreed

Is it really that hard to believe? If you could look through the cracks of what is really going on, would you be able to handle it? who would believe you? How you ever wondered why that TV is the ultimate mind machine that tells you what to think, eat, drink, dress and what is normal? Do you think for yourself or do you try to fit into this insane society?

I'm not denying it.... others here are denying it could ever be possible.... TV is designed for you to go out and buy stuff you don't need!Especially those damned commercials!

Why is it important for the US to rid the world of Nuclear Weapons? Why do you always see UFO's showing up at Nuclear Bunkers? What good would the planet be to the ET's if we blow it up?

Everything I've read which I shared could all just be a gigantic lie I've read over the past 7 years. This could be Psy-Ops to build up a new enemy from outer space and the world must unite to kick ET butt.

Do you see the agenda here? One World that gives control to the elite. Humans rely too much on government instead of finding the truth for themselves. And who is really running the government or President. Do you honestly believe that the President of the US is the top power?

Exactly... I had my head stuck in the sand for many years until i became awakened and have sort the truth with my own mind and experiences

Follow the money and it will lead you to the real power. We're all slaves to this system of money and until we are free of it, the cockroaches will keep coming out from underneath the fridge.

I am free of it..... i saw the light long ago....

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 10:12 AM
link   
OP I find you attitude a little closed minded, but... to answer the original question of the thread,

Yes I believe that there are aliens that live on this planet, I have no idea how many or from how many alien races. But I do feel that the different races (human ones that is) are not aliens from other planets. THAT part of your arguement makes no sense what so ever. So someone isnt white and doesnt speak English they must be alien. That sounds american war monger mentality.

But if you continue on this forward progression that you seem to feel is right, you will only forment more hatred between the races, and with THAT attitude seems like you are an agent of the aliens trying to further divide the humans that are here.

By reading the comments I am not the only one that thinks this thread is just a little racist with your comments towards a religion (that has nothing to do with race) and they way people speak.

[edit on 27-6-2009 by Le Colonel]

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 10:20 AM
link   
To stick with the thread, I believe that humans were placed here or we came here ourselves and forgotten how over the 10s of thousands of years due to earth changes.

If we were placed here, like in the stichin story where we were created as slaves. There might have been a series of humans that were churned out, so we get the races from that. We werent made at the same time, but we managed to not wipe ourselves out. We killed of the other inhabitants that were here on Earth like the neanderthal.

I dont really know , but I do feel that there is more to our ancient past, and it most definiately had aliens being a part of it. We just forgot how and why.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Le Colonel
OP I find you attitude a little closed minded, but... to answer the original question of the thread,

Yes I believe that there are aliens that live on this planet, I have no idea how many or from how many alien races. But I do feel that the different races (human ones that is) are not aliens from other planets. THAT part of your arguement makes no sense what so ever. So someone isnt white and doesnt speak English they must be alien. That sounds american war monger mentality.

But if you continue on this forward progression that you seem to feel is right, you will only forment more hatred between the races, and with THAT attitude seems like you are an agent of the aliens trying to further divide the humans that are here.

By reading the comments I am not the only one that thinks this thread is just a little racist with your comments towards a religion (that has nothing to do with race) and they way people speak.

[edit on 27-6-2009 by Le Colonel]

No way... i'm as open minded as the next person.... i read and listen to what people want to say and i'll analyze it all and if what they say makes sense i'll go back over my thoughts and maybe change my mind!

Ok... did i say 'all the muslims' i can't remember but maybe is just a select few who try and supress the majority and have actually succeeded in supressing them.... and i also find the Fanatical ones very Alien.... you live in the USA where it's not as bad as over here in the UK! I have to endure their language just outside my window on a daily basis or when i'm walking down the street and i can tell you would feel the same as me.... i even have these Somalians next door and the two brothers are always shouting in their language..... i say shouting but it's actually the way they talk normally as if i was chatting to you but they shout and the language is just insane to my membrane....

Anyhow i have taken in what you say..... and i should add that i met an Iranian girl while over in Las Vegas and she was very nice.... she was free you see.... free from the opression and was enjoying life.... that's how i would like to see them.... not supressed & opressed living like they do then i may not think like i do...

[edit on 27-6-2009 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist]

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Thank you for explaining!

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Does this thread contain any answer to your question?

Extraterrestrials Passing as Humans

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by jeffwm

Does this thread contain any answer to your question?

Extraterrestrials Passing as Humans

Thanks for link i have viewed the first page and will try some more later....

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by ELECTRICkoolaidZOMBIEtest
reply to post by AlienCarnage

THANK YOU!

i was hoping i wasnt the only one who noticed something was up.

no your not the onlyone who noticed, i resent that, seems like a bashing against asians and people from the middle east, sorry if im wrong, but i see it from both sides of the fence, my father is from kashmir and my mother is from scotland, your claims are ridiculous and whats mmore you have nothing to back them up, am i an alien for having asian blood? no more than you my friend...

new topics

<< 1    3 >>

join