It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bernanke threatening economic collapse if the FED is audited

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 11:56 AM
link   
I agree with "Vitch..." I think he should be arrested for terrorism threats. The way Bernanke says it too really gets me --you know exactly what he is saying in not-so-secret code.

These kinds of things really anger me. It's such a shame that people like this govern over us, isn't it? Is THIS the best we can do? No, it isn't! But you know what, we can't put another guy in his place because we don't have a say now do we?

Bernanke is a wolf in sheep's clothing, and it's time to sheer him --expose him along with all the rest of them!

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Well isn't he correct? if people and more importantly countries saw what the fed was up to and the scam it is perpetuating,America would crumble quicker than a a hammer hitting a cookie.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 12:01 PM
link   
The correct progression would be: Audit -> Indite -> Trial -> Extradition to Isreal. The Zionists want their little place of the middle east? Let them live there on their own dime.

Again, none of this is antisemitism. Zionists are just secular powerbrokers. Heck, even Biden is one...

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Once the Fed and Congress actually get into it and the people find out the debate is going on.. some incredibly confused American's are going to be wondering why the Congress needs bills to inspect the Fed. Some might even go online to see whats up and find out the Fed isn't a Government agency.....

The bill has momentum.. I pray it passes, debates form, and the people find out we were pillaged and raped by a few elitist, treasonous bastards that now have full control of our economy.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Rockpuck

Isn't this a much nicer post than trashing Micheal Jackson? See what you can do when you try to be right?

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo

What a pîece of garbage. Again doing financial terrorism like he did last year... Just into the stock market crash.. ``pass this bank bailout or the economy will collapse, we'll have chaos in the streets and martial law``... now he's doing the same thing.

Can we arrest him for terrorism please?

AUDIT THE FED.

Now at 241 co-sponsors.

Bernanke is like a killer with a gun on our head... audit the FED and I pull the trigger he says... we say BRING IT ON we're not afraid of you!

Economic collapse if the FED is audited... yeah, because you're a bunch of crooks. We're going into an economic collapse anyway so better to get the FED along with the ride.

www.youtube.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 26-6-2009 by Vitchilo]

i think this ship has sailed along time ago...the fed CAN bring this down, the problem is capital just moves out of america to europe, dubai, quatar, brazil,....there are plenty of countries begging to have massive inflows of capital into their economy. there is no patriotism or nationalism to capital...be careful for what you wish for.

[edit on 26-6-2009 by jimmyx]

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 12:20 PM
link   
From the looks of things, failure of the current economic system is imminent. But have the powers that be accidentally orchestrated their own demise? It appears so!

If this is the case, then there will be a silver lining to the fall of the central banking empire. From the ashes the people will have an opportunity to build a better world.

We could do away with the cut-throat dog-eat-dog, what’s in it for me, let’s rape the planet, parasitic competitive system, once and for all.

In its place we could construct a symbiotic system for all forms of life on earth. A system that would be based on mutualism and cooperation, where there are no longer asymmetrical classes of winners and losers, but simply an evolving spectrum of winners.

[edit on 26-6-2009 by seasoul]

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by seasoul

I agree with you, our economic system is old and dying, trying to keep it on permanent live support is not going to make it any better.

But you have to understand that if the economic system fails this will wipe the Democrats out of the white house, and with midterm elections they can not afford that.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Basically what is happening(to the people who do not understand) is take but dont ask where it came from policy.
Think of the fed as a drug dealer...
Think of our govt as the drug warehouse....
Think of the people as the addicts....

The drug dealer supplies the warehouse with their drugs. Then the warehouse stores and distributes the drugs out to the people by truck,van,pigeon,ect to the addicts.
What is happening is that our warehouse is out of drugs, because our addicts are consuming so much, but have no way to pay back these drugs because they never had the money to pay in the first place. So now our warehouses are in trouble, so they order more product with more interest in order to keep the addicts happy for the time being(but in the end all they are doing is bankrupting us even more and the FED is more than happy to do it because thats more money in their books) with that and other players around the world buying our bonds(but no need to get into that in this example). Now the addicts(the people) notice that they are paying out more money for fake goods that mean absolutely nothing, eventhough it gets them the bread, its basically giving them less for their money until it all evens out(which it wont because its too far in).
So now the addicts want to audit the fed to see how bad they are really screwing over the people, but the FED doesnt want that because that would basically let the addicts know how badly they are being screwed over. so Now the dealer is threatening hell on earth if we look at their books.
In a nutshell.

(mods)-please dont delete this post because I used drugs as an example, in no way am I promoting or endorsing drugs, or drug use. Some people just need to have it painted out for them in a way that they can understand. Thank You.
edit-C.G

[edit on 26-6-2009 by Common Good]

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 12:28 PM
link   
We keep coming up with new phrases for our Lexicon.

Now Bernanke suggests that the most important crimes are "too big to jail."

If you don't want to do the time, steal more.

WE have the same situation with the torture program. Because it might put people in the war zone at risk. It is a war zone right? Do the people want to do MORE harm than defeat us? Maybe more will join the fight -- why wasn't that argument made BEFORE?

So we have crimes that are "too horrible to prosecute."

>> What happened to "we can't ignore this?" The courts need to go after criminal activity regardless of the outcome. We don't (in the real world) prejudge whether to go to criminal court based on whether the case can be won, and we also shouldn't ignore all the other problems that keep haunting us because THE GREAT WRONGS are never righted.

The truly heinous acts in our administration and by robber barons, keep getting slaps on the wrist that don't even diminish the profits. There is not much risk to the great crimes. And no matter the fallout from the Fed, or from war crimes -- there is always more damage done by not pursuing them. If the criminals are still in charge of the Fed, they are going to revert to whatever behavior collapse the banks (and that's a longer discussion).

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Many here in Canada believe that we are in a better position than most countries based on the strength of our banking system. What a farce. We are just sucker fish stuck on the big whale USA. The pending demise of the US economic system just furthers their objectives of a NAU.

may be a bit off topic but..

If I was an American..Republican, Democrat or Independent, I would throw my support behind Ron Paul. He appears to be a pitbull on a pot roast regarding what has really been transpiring in your once great country. People should see the patriot he is and join in his fight. The ONLY way things can change will be when the voice of the many is so loud that it becomes the only voice that can be heard. I have yet to see much of this in the MSM (big surprise..not) Some would say that his initiative has a "snowballs chance in hell" of succeeding...how much of a chance will be determined by the how strong the voice of the people becomes. The power still remains with the people if they want it.

His initiative to audit the Fed could be the first major step in waking the masses up to what is and has been happening...America's strength is in its people.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Why argue with these [snip] crooks?

We the People of the World,
Everyone of us,
Print ____ and flood every street with money.
Need anything from the stores?
Simply pick up money from the streets and pay.

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 27-6-2009 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Haven't we heard that excuse enough times by now? collapse has been threatened every time they want to do something that is outrageous. and if things do collapse it wouldn't be OUR fault. that's abuser language. it's the fault of the people abusing, in this case fed and friend government. anyway, the collapse is ongoing. they're voting for cap and trade this afternoon that will impose an enormous tax on everybody for existing.

the fed must be audited; bernanke must be arrested and jailed, greenspan should also be arrested for what he did over the years; paulson should be arrested.

the truth must be revealed about this circus so that we can sweep it out of the way and try something else.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Common Good

Think of the FED as a crime syndicate tricking the people into debt so it can later take possession of physical assets.
Think of the Government as a bunch of paid off lackeys turning a blind eye.
Think of the people as victims.

Forget about the drug metaphor, legalize everything so that we can end that silly war.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 12:43 PM
link   
That man just said more in just a few sentences than anyone could in several paragraphs criticizing the FED/financial system.

Really! He JUST TOLD ALL OF US that the Fed has "cooked the books" and auditing it will prove this AND that the government should have no say in how the Fed operates; thereby, admitting to the still ignorant masses that the Fed is NOT A GOVERNMENT ENTITY and should be able to do what ever the heck it wants and not have to answer to anybody.

How many people do you think will still NOT GET IT?

I don't care if we audit the Fed and the economy collapses, just like I didn't care if we didn't allow the bank bailout to be passed and the same thing happened. I don't care if I have to experience hardships and go through turmoil if it means that the ultimate end result is utter pride in my country.

Why? Because we Americans should exchange our comfortable lives built on nothing more than ignorance and lies in return for full knowledge of how our government really works and how they have made a mockery out of American values. And mental comfort is much more valuable than material comfort.

Only when we are willing to give up those comforts will we be able to rebuild America into what she is truly supposed to be and start living lives of economic and social freedom and be revered by the rest of the world and held up again as a shining example of what humanity deserves on this Earth. We don't have that anymore. That is sadder than anything else when it comes to how I live my life in this country.

Edit to add:

These a-wads don't give a crap about our financial security. They only care about theirs. Who do you thing gets it worse if the economy does collapse? Not us, the "quivering" masses. It's the rich fat cats that only got to where they are, not by hard work, but by working hard at taking advantage of us and siphoning our money from our meager pockets.

They are weaker than us. How do I know that? Because they are afraid that if we stand against them and refuse to let them take our economy hostage anymore in exchange for even more money to line their filthy pockets with, they will be FLAT BROKE and have to answer for their crimes. People that are afraid use fear against those that they know are stronger than them. They are using what they know works. And since fear works on them, they know it will work on us. Except, the difference being, that they have way more to lose than we do!

Who do you think is stronger when it comes to overcoming extreme hardships? Really? Us or them?

It's a battle of will right now and the people need to have the will power to sacrifice in the face of corruption. Why do you think they are resorting to trying to scare the crap out of us? Because fear is the ONLY thing that stands in the way of logic. It's the only thing that makes people go against their better judgment.

If they no longer can use fear against us because we are willing to go head strong into inevitable hardships and in turn accept the responsibility we have in this mess by rolling over and going to sleep (which they refuse to do), they have ABSOLUTELY NO AMMO AGAINST US ANYMORE. None. Zip. Zilch. Nada.

[edit on 26-6-2009 by nunya13]

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 12:45 PM
link   
ok i had already tried to post earlier (and it was long, im steaming from it still
)

but

after all my calculations (there were many) i came out that we have:

10trillion in debt
price of gold right now 940

divide 10 trillion by 940

equals close to $10 billion now. ( i had exact to the penny amounts... so mad...)

if we made our money backed in gold we could charge $50/oz and that would make it were we would only need 212 million ounces now.

guess what

we have 8000 tonnes of gold in reserves

that comes out to 250 million troy ounces

which means we have a 40 million excess of gold.

guess what WERE RICH GET RID OF THE FED AND PAY ME IN GOLD!! doesnt even count the silver we have or platinum.

[edit on 6/26/2009 by mahtoosacks]

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo

What a pîece of garbage. Again doing financial terrorism like he did last year... Just into the stock market crash.. ``pass this bank bailout or the economy will collapse, we'll have chaos in the streets and martial law``...

Yes it would come tumbling down, yes there would be chaos but at least we'd have a clean slate to start again.

Then we could have an interest free economy, government printed under public scrutiny. not through dirty hands.

We are more than capable of dealing with this, we are more than capable of dealing with mindless idiots like Bernanke and Co.

I want this to happen, I can't bare the thought of having to live the rest of my life with this knowledge.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Erasurehead

when you say its private, half them are like WHATS THE DIFFERENCE?

omg *smacks head against wall repeatedly*

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by wakinup13

It's kind of hard to vote for Ron when he doesn't appear on most ballots and when his candidacy for president isn't actually determined by the people only being a Governor elected by the people is as far as he can go. Why because in a nut shell the people as a whole are only able to vote for a president placed on a ballot who in the end is there because of super delegates whom jobs were never intended for that purpose in the first place. You knock the fed you don't get on the ballot.

We are not a democracy but seem to be a dimocracy, we are dictated in who we are allowed to vote for in the end. Sure you don't want 5 million people on the ballot but why not 2 votes by the people. 1st vote top three individuals with most votes on the ballot the 2nd which of those three become president. The first ballot has every single governor listed.

But concerning the fed the only way out of this is to go back to the Lincoln idea of greenbacks and I'm not talking about a president trying to push it as if that were to happen he would just be shot. I'm talking the people pushing it small towns are already doing it and it appears to be quite successful. I'm sure, in these towns, there's a lot of tax laws being broken if you go by the book but the fed is the tax hence the problem in the first place.

What I don't get is this. It's the friken federal reserve all they have to do is print up a bunch of cash, pay off the auditors and be done with it. 10billion for each one I'm sure would make their books look all legal like so there is way more going on here that no one is seeing because it would be too easy for them to get away with an audit. So much so I'm starting to think they either got a conscious (which I doubt in this case) or they just plain want it to crash in order to re-establish their dominance on a larger scale.

I've never believed in the NWO jargon as most of it is just so insane no one would be stupid enough to go along with most of the accusations being made about it. However if there was an economical only NWO this would be the way to start it. The sad part if they think they can NWO my countries economics they got another thing coming because I have no problem in that case of printing my own money and refusing to accept any other currency. Sound fed like but in all reality there is no way in heck these people are going to mess with my personal well being through economics. I'd just assume live in a hut in the middle of nowhere than let them get even more wealth off of my but. Their lucky I even pay my taxes now much less then.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

Here the kicker Jimmy.

If the fed, with the pull of a trigger, can dismantle the entire US (and Global) financial system and economies....

The economy never existed to begin with.

REAL economies cannot be dismantled by one jerk in a suit. Ours can.

I say let the sky fall.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join