It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Helicopter shooting innocent?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2004 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stuey1221
How very patriotic! But no matter what we're, and i say we're because im totally with you on this, we're still going to have people who are opposed to war or what we're doing and will argue this until its all over

hey stuey you think being against war a bad thing or good thing?

posted on Oct, 17 2004 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by DerekJR321
.E3.

Thats generally what I was saying in the final stage. The gunner engaged Vehicle 1 (the pick up) not the man on the ground. If the wounded man caught a round or two... well.... se la vi.

Derek

Sorry, but it's clear that after the last guy poked his head out from under the 5T truck they were aiming to hit him. Then as they hit the pick up truck, the gunner is instructed to go forward of it. So as to disable the truck and hit the injured man again.

As far as I am aware these are HE rounds, any "scattering effect" or perceived inaccuracies are negligible when you factor in the explosive splash.

Edit: Also, enemy or not, I don't believe the guy near the tractor was trying to "pull something out from under the vehicle". Looked to me like he was waving a cloth, as a makeshift surrender flag. If you mean the last guy under the truck was trying to pull something out, I believe he was just trying to use the truck as cover, in fear for his life. Didn't help much though.

[edit on 17-10-2004 by cargo]

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Yeah I know when and where that took place. How about I was one of some that were under constant threat from those few pricks that pretty much were handled 30 sec before they struck again with sending mortars into an American base. Granted all they were was a bunch of rowdy teenage punks. they were already responsible for a several deaths of Americans and were going to continue doing so. They were caught red handed, as well did they bring shame on their community when the morning tribesmen found what was left of them with mortar equipment.

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 02:33 AM
link   
Please refer any comments on this issue to This thread which is a current discussion on the subjecy and not a four year old one.

Thread closed.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join