It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sun Reports Michael Jackson Collapsed After a Demerol Injection

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Sun Reports Michael Jackson Collapsed After a Demerol Injection

gawker.com

Rupert Murdoch's Sun coaxed some paramedics and UCLA hospital employees into talking anonymously about Michael Jackson's death today, and according to those sources, Jackson collapsed shortly after an injection of the painkiller Demerol.
A Jacko source said: "Shortly after taking the Demerol he started to experience slow shallow breathing.

"His breathing gradually got slower and slower until it stopped.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
waronyou.com

Related AboveTopSecret.com Discussion Threads:
Is Elvis dead or not?
Michael Jackson has heart attack / stopped breathing / CPR administered
Did "they" kill Michael Jackson? And Why?
Federal Reserve To Be Given Sweeping New Powers

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 01:17 AM
link   
demerol, a painkiller.
there was another king who was on demerol.
the king of rock and roll.
that's right, the king of pop AND the king of rock and roll both had demerol in their systems at their time of death.l
yee-haw.
was he murdered?
and if so, why?
so they could sneak by one of their little unconstitutional transefers of power?
like this perhaps
www.abovetopsecret.com...
everybody looks the other way while the real news goes by unnoticed.

gawker.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 02:32 AM
link   
very interesting

i suppose the lesson here is, do not take demerol?

although compelling and it does make alot of sense, i would really like to see information that is corroborated a little better

i mean, why does the Sun get to have "anonymous sources" that can say anything, and people will buy it ?

but if anyone tries to use an "anonymous source" here on ATS? they are digging their own grave

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 02:34 AM
link   
Prescription meds kill again, see posts in this thread.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 02:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Ace High

a very informative post, ace.
thanks for the addition to the thread. did you click the links i provided?

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 02:46 AM
link   
I called it.

Hate to point it out, but I didnt believe for one second that he just had a plain old run of the mill heart attack.

Considering the recent turn of events surrounding him I am not suprised that he died of an OD, I am more suprised that it hasn't happened sooner.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 02:47 AM
link   
reply to post by tOrnaDo_pHett

dont believe anything you read in the Sun. No body knows yet what exactly killed him other than cardiac arrest. The Jackson Family attorney has however stated that if it turns out to be drugs, he will protest loudly those people who have 'enabled' Micheal.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 03:03 AM
link   
I think many of us had a feeling there was more to the story. Guess we'll know a bit more in a few days but I doubt we'll ever get the whole story.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 03:19 AM
link   
this thread is also relevant

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 07:25 AM
link   
hmmm,
yes I also had other feelings. Because I heard in the news that, the UK tour was going to give him 113 million$ . and further world tour would give 500 million$. And when such amount of money is seen, there was definitely going to be a huge come back or Michael Jackson, shadowing other artists into non existing level. Thus these artists(possibly connected to the govt.) might have done, what we are suspecting of.

Anyway I realized how admirer I was. I used to make paper accessories and costumes like him at home, when I was kid. Sung songs of his that were of higher pitch, hard to sing even when I kid.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 07:28 AM
link   
sorry it got posted double when the page was refreshed.

[edit on 26-6-2009 by Neutron]

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 07:31 AM
link   
I am realistic, Michael had a lot of surgery to alter his face, that leave painful scars with all the implants he had in his face.

He was addicted to pain killers that was widely publicized, Is not doubt in my mind that he die of a combination of drugs prescribed drugs.

We will see very soon.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 07:52 AM
link   
i wouldnt be surprised if this was confirmed true.

my guess is he combined painkillers and alcohol, most likely wine. but im not a doctor

top topics

join