It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did "they" kill Michael Jackson? And Why?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Ok breaking news is the MJ *Michael Jackson* is dead.

But how the hell did CNN have his whole life story up within 15minutes?

www.cnn.com...

It seems to me they had this huge timeline on his whole life just sitting there waiting for him to die? Like someone wrote it already.

I am utterly baffled, they already have tons of articles about his death already. And on the front page it even said "CNN CAN NOT CONFIRM HIS DEATH"

But yet, there is articles all over plastered on the page, about his death!

So, my question is, did "they" kill him? And by "they" I suppose I am referring to the Media, because they had all this info about his death before it was even confirmed.

And they even have a very well coded timeline w/bells and whistles all about his entire career and life. And it was posted within minutes of the news that "he was taken to the hospital".

I am sorry you can call me crazy, but this just does not add up.

Lets assume for a minute there was no conspiracy to kill him. What the hell is CNN doing making timelines and write ups about peoples death (decades before the death is even expected??)

Keep in mind no one really saw this coming, MJ has the best medical care in the world and he seemed to have 20+years left in him.

So I think I smell something really fishy going on here.

Why would they kill him? A distraction? I dont know.

Weird "coincidences" today...really weird.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

I think they knew he was gonna die.... he was bad and in a come for a few hours... they (the media) probably just got it all ready and waiting....just in case.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 06:34 PM
link   
I believe that news organizations have a file with famous peoples obits already written; they just have to fill in dates, death, etc.

Wasn't there a Mary Tyler Moore episode about this?

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 06:35 PM
link   
It's quite common for TV to have programs recorded and stashed away in the event of a sudden death of a celebrity.

I forget the screw-up they did a couple years back where they broadcast a video on a celebrity who was very much alive at the time.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 06:40 PM
link   
well, dads have been known to take care of business from time to time... and spend 5 - 10 protecting his own... and that isnt right... if that is what happend it wouldnt suprise me in the least ... and really, I'm 49 and this makes me depressed.... ok .... but Heart Attack...? drug use...?

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 06:40 PM
link   
I can answer the 'why' part.Every great artist is worth more dead than alive,the record company will be rubbing their hands,this very minute.

Not a fan,but R.I.P Mr Jackson

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 06:41 PM
link   
ya it must be common to book other celebrities for your "rememberance" Larry King episode before his death is even confirmed by the AP?

Sorry this is not making sense.

"The stunning death of the Superstar. Cher, Celine Dion & Smokey Robinson remember the pop icon. Larry King Live, tonight, 9 ET"

What the? How can these celebs already have been booked? I have never seen celebs just drop everything they had planned today and rush over to Larry King to talk about their buddy dying.

Sorry I am just not buying it. Everything was in place instantly. Do you know how much work it takes to get this stuff together? I am a writer as a profession and I promise this stuff takes hours sometimes, especially when you have to corroborate your info with sources etc.

Also, looking at the money trail, there is certain to be tons of MJ disks sold now, and this will become a huge story selling papers etc. There is money to be made off this guy's death for sure.

Maybe I am just reading too much into all of this, and CNN is actually just the fastest news reporting agency in this sector of the galaxy. I guess?

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by lewtra
I can answer the 'why' part.Every great artist is worth more dead than alive,the record company will be rubbing their hands,this very minute.

Not a fan,but R.I.P Mr Jackson

For sure the record sales will skyrocket. And to think, his records were slumping into oblivion just before this untimely death...

Think of all the artists who died in funky weird ways prior, they are almost always surrounded by strange/mysterious death circumstances, and there are plenty of conspiracy theories to go with it.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Michael Jackson is dead! Let the Conspiracy Theories begin!

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 06:46 PM
link   
those are far from A-list celebrities. so yeah i understand how they can drop everything and be on TV talking about someone for 2 hours when it means a paycheck
------
if you died in 15 minutes, your saying a cousin couldnt have an obituary written about you within 3 hours? i highly doubt it.
---
lol you people dig and reach way too far sometimes for your conspiracies.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 06:56 PM
link   
A huge talent but such a tragic and eccentric personality at the same time.

The reason that the CNN could have his whole life story ready is because his whole life story has been aired before on TV many, many times all over the world. All it needs is a cut and splice here and there and it is ready to go.

I see no conspiracy here...I suggest that he was physically unhealthy due to all the drugs he has had during the numerous plactic surgery procedures he has undergone. One can also speculate that he was a very stressed person due to his financial trouble, paedophilia court cases.

RIP Michael

res

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by epitaph.one
those are far from A-list celebrities
------
if you died in 15 minutes, your saying a cousin couldnt have an obituary written about you within 3 hours? i highly doubt it.

1) i know their names, therefore they are pretty A list to me

2) people don't "die in 15min" , at least i do not think so, from what i gather death is a instant thing once it happens (Your either dead or alive, theres no 15min in between)

3) these articles were published within 15minutes of his death being announced - not 3 hours later *ive been watching the news all day as i work, it was pretty instantanious under 15min*

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blueangel7

All the Michael Jackson conspiracy threads are basically just troll threads. There's now several of them, all the OPs are obviously just looking for replies/flags/stars.

There's no basis or evidence to any of them, I mean he die less than 1 hour and a half ago

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

It was written on the news before that famous people usually already have their obituaries written up by the news sites so they can scoop it as soon as possible.

There was a major cockup a few years ago when a famous person's obit was up on either CNN or BBC before he actually died. There are placeholders like "fill in the blank here" for the whys and hows, much like a template.

Anyway MJ isn't dead... he just got beamed back to Zeta 2000 or whichever alien civilization is popular at the moment...

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by OzWeatherman

Originally posted by Blueangel7

All the Michael Jackson conspiracy threads are basically just troll threads. There's now several of them, all the OPs are obviously just looking for replies/flags/stars.

Sorry, when i posted this I only saw 1 thread, and it only announced his death, it didnt suggest any conspiracy around it.

So because you disagree with a theory surrounding the coincidences, you call them trolls?

Whats with the personal attacks? I think someone else is trolling and its not me.

Trolling for stars and flags. lol

Anyways, if i wanted "stars and flags" wouldn't i have more than 30k ats points after being here since 2004?

Dude there is a guy that is a real troll, and hes got 30k points in 3 days.

I am utterly baffled by your accusations here. I think your just mad and wanna call people names.

[edit on 25-6-2009 by muzzleflash]

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 07:23 PM
link   
As far as how they had his life story ready in 15 minutes, they have hundreds of people ready to dig up whatever background they need for any story at a moments notice.

As far as how I feel about his death, as I am convinced he was a pedophile who used slick high priced lawyers to get away with it, I can only paraphrase Betty Davis when she was asked about how she felt about Joan Crawford's death:

My mother always said to speak good of the dead. He's dead. Good!

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 07:24 PM
link   
I've been following it develop from the first reports on CNN and it was really annoying when they talked about his life as if he had already been confirmed dead but it was only 'MJ was rushed to hospital' then. And I just hate that they discuss this in the same manner as they announce a tax raise.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Well, I'll jump onto this thread...

As said before, media outlets have preparations for this sort of thing and I guess with digital archiving and the internet it's even easier to cut and paste an obituary together in minutes, especially with some celebrities being higher risk than others - I'd imagine there are some celebrity obituaries that are more primed than others, given a relative likelihood of their passing away. I'm sure any of us given 15 minutes could put together a fairly good and/or informative obituary of our favourite celebrity.

Jackson doesn't come as such a big surprise; yes the best healthcare affordable, but some major stress on him, bad childhood, constant hounding by the press, numerous lawsuits, constantly dogged by rumours of strange behaviour and repeated surgery. There have been rumours in the British press for weeks about him not being able to manage his rehearsals fully.

As for celebrities jumping on the bandwagon to get onto tv at a few hours notice, totally do-able - when was the last time Cher was working? ...I'm also sure if you've got her kind of money then you could get from one coast to another in a decent timeframe too. Not only that, but Michael Jackson was a friend to these people and although it may seem distasteful, it's the area these people work in and probably the biggest tribute they could give would be a televised one ~ to reach his fans.

It's a shame when people die tragically, he gave an amazing body of work and the early stuff really changed the face of music (no pun intended) and entertainment, some of his vocal work was truly amazing.

I don't think there's a conspiracy here, what will be interesting to follow will be what happens to his estate and catalogue.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 07:52 PM
link   
When a person like Michael Jackson signs a major contract like his new tour contract there is a large performance insurance policy taken out be the promoters encase something happens and Michael can not fulfill the contract.

Did the holders of the contract find that michael was to far gone to fulfill the contract and offed him for the insurance.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 12:32 AM
link   
It was only a matter of time before Jacko's death was converted into yet another "conspiracy" ... as if we don't have enough of them already.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join