It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hal Turner Denied Bail!!! -- Constitution tossed out window

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Is this the same "Hal Turner" that is behind the "Amero" hoax(?)

Anyway, I recalled this case, just for those who doubt the danger of the "white" ....ermmmm.....'movement' (And von Brunn is another example)

Alan Berg (January 1934 – June 18, 1984) was an American attorney and radio talk show host in Denver, Colorado. Berg was known for taking a largely liberal stand on issues and was, at times, abrasive and combative to callers and guests who held opposing views.

Berg, who was Jewish, was shot and killed in the driveway of his home on the evening of June 18, 1984 by members of a white nationalist group called The Order.

The rest is here:
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Make Speed Limit 45

WRONG.
Bail is routinely denied to people who are flight risks or who poses immediate danger to themselves or other persons. Someone who is documented as having published implied or direct threats against any government agency or official obviously will not get it.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by secretagent woooman
[
Bail is routinely denied to people who are flight risks or who poses immediate danger to themselves or other persons. Someone who is documented as having published implied or direct threats against any government agency or official obviously will not get it.

Turner is not a flight risk since the max penalty is only ten years and nobody gets even the max. And why should it matter who the threats were against?. Why is the death of a judge more serious than the death of joe lunchbox.?

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 10:40 PM
link   

The death of a legal official is more "serious" than a member of the public because they are natural targets for every disgruntled idiot or whacko like Turner. More than anything the Internet has done wonders to hook up psychos like him with potential targets.

Sir, if you think someone will not hesitate to harm or kill a judge over a mere ten year sentence you have never been near a courtroom. People get arrested all the time for trying to kill people over far less.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by JaxonRoberts
[
I cannot for the life of me understand how so many people here are defending child molesters!!! THEY GAVE UP THE RIGHT TO ANINIMOTY THE DAY THE RAPED A CHILD!!! PERIOD!!! To compare the two is just plain sick!! CONVICTED SEX OFFENDERS ARE FELONS!!! The only reason I can think of to defend these sick bastards is if you are one yourself!!!!

Felons??? So what?. There are literally millions of felons in america. Do you know the definition of a felony? It's any crime for which you could have gotten a year or more in prison. That's a VERY low bar. The country is full of people who are felons just because they used some arbitrarily banned drug instead of the booze americans are supposed to use.!!

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Sir, if you think someone will not hesitate to harm or kill a judge over a mere ten year sentence you have never been near a courtroom. People get arrested all the time for trying to kill people over far less.

HUH? You don't understand what the term "flight risk" means. The fact that Turner faces a max of 10 years and would serve maybe one or two means that he is going to show up for trial if they let him out on bail

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 10:52 PM
link   

What is apparent here is that you must be a baby raping white supremacist. Otherwise you would not be here defending this a-hole and child molesters. Now go seek help immediately! AND STAY AWAY FROM MY GRANDKIDS!!

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 10:58 PM
link   

WRONG. A strong percentage of people who face trial or sentencing flee, that is one reason why denying bail is so common. Lots of people do it for sentences of less than a year and especially for violation of probation since they will be remanded to custody. Visit your local court and bail bondsman and report back what they tell you. Something tells me they have something bigger on Turner and they have been working his case for a very long time. Personally, having been around skinhead/white seperatists its about time they started cracking down, those guys fully intend to start a race war.
The irony is that putting him in prison will probably put him in touch with a lot of well organized racists who may further his agenda.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Darth Lumina
I don't really consider this a big deal, the way the idiot threatened judges to the extent that he did pretty much sealed his own fate.

All he said is the judges deserve to be killed. Remember a year ago when Michael Reagan called for the murder of 911 truther Mark Dice and said "i'll supply the bullets". But he wasn't prosecuted and didn't even lose his job!

I keep bringing up this parallel between Turner and Reagan and i'm still waiting for someone here to explain this blatant double standard.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 11:02 PM
link   

It's called "who you know," "friends in high places" and "I bring in advertising revenue."

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 11:04 PM
link   

[Personally, having been around skinhead/white seperatists its about time they started cracking down, those guys fully intend to start a race war.

I got news for you. The race war was started decades ago by our govt. They turned white against black by affirmative action programs and white against brown by allowing millions of hispanic illegals to invade and use our schools and hospitals and welfare.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 11:06 PM
link   

It's called "who you know," "friends in high places" and "I bring in advertising revenue."

That may be part of the double standard but the main reason is that Michael Reagan was a govt shill attacking an anti-govt figure while Hal Turner is an anti-govt figure attacking a member of the govt.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Make Speed Limit 45

What's amazing is how people here at ATS are so pro-govt on this issue. We all remember last year when michael reagan called for the death of 911 truthers and nothing was done to him.

Michael Reagan the White Wingnut? And who was in control at the time - more White Wingnuts!

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 11:58 PM
link   
everyone in government should have their information publicly posted and available. Maybe then they would act in the best interests OF THE PEOPLE as intended.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by oldgoat
everyone in government should have their information publicly posted and available. Maybe then they would act in the best interests OF THE PEOPLE as intended.

I'd like to see that - at least for congressmen. If nothing else it would make it easy to see how they live. We all remembe rin 2008 when McCain lost track of how many mansions he owned. Senators aren't really paid all that much - most of their wealth comes from taking bribes.

<< 1  2  3   >>

join