It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did "they" kill Michael Jackson? And Why?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 12:36 AM
link   
I cant understand why people are getting into the conspiracy angle.

Lets get the facts right,

1.Michael Jackson is not god.
2.He is just another human being.
3.He has a life.
4.He dies because humans die.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 12:44 AM
link   
reply to post by lewtra

Very true,not mention his inner circle and family Michael Jackson's sales have been non-existent for many years now and all the bad PR from the pedophilia cases have done major damage to him as well.He had reach the point where to his family and people around him he was worth more dead.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Yes they did kill him.

Because now everyone is talking about Michael Jackson and NOT:

1. June 24 Massacre in Iran (and potential civil war there)
  2. Journalist Files Charges against WHO and UN for Bioterrorism and Intent to Commit Mass Murder

Notice how Farrah Faucet just died and that SC Governor just got caught cheating and suddenly his emails are all over the internet (courtesy NSA)?

Yeah, stuff happens, but it's obvious that this week TPTB want us thinking about less important stuff, like dead celebrities and political sex scandals.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 01:09 AM
link   
reply to post by harrytuttle

Sweet Lapdancing Jesus!! A 50 year old man at the prime age for a massive heart attack dies and suddenly it's a conspiracy and the PTB are resposible for his death! Your tinfoil hat is on WAY too tight! As Freud said, sometimes a cigar is just a cigar! Trust me, tomorrow, they'll be back to talking about Iran, etc. Today, the dead pedophile is just the story of the day. (Fawcett's death dominated the first half of the news day, before that annoucement, Iran and the cheating governor were center stage.)

[edit on 26-6-2009 by JaxonRoberts]

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 01:10 AM
link   
reply to post by harrytuttle

That’s a STRETCH if I ever heard one.

Farrah’s been dying for quite a while and as far as I can tell the only people who care about another Senator dipping his wick where it doesn't belong is a bunch a idiots who think it’s a big deal instead of human nature.

As for the massacres going on all over the world? (Iran, etc)

A few celebrity deaths aren't’ going to change the views of the atrocities of war(s) and/or confrontations going on worldwide. - that’s mixing apples and oranges.

Now do I agree loosing Michael Jackson is a big deal - yes. But if anything it was done by his own hand, not some CIA agent in a Gumby suit.

peace

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 01:11 AM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

Micheals family reported that they knew about his death around 10 am.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 02:36 AM
link   
reply to post by silo13

I just call 'em like I see 'em. Did you know Michael Jackson was in good enough health for Sony to be sending him on a epic Summer concert tour?

And now he mysteriously has a heart attack? Believe what you want, and i'll do the same.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 02:50 AM
link   
Uhm...I know this is a conspiracy forum, but I think it´s a bit disrespectful to sepculate about the death of a human being.
Let´s wait for the outcome of the autopsy and let him rest in peace....

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 02:59 AM
link   
I don't think anyone killed this man.
The only possible person at fault is his personal physician(and obviously MJ himself) who MJ's father said was over medicating him and enabling his drug use, so if anyone wants to "do" anything or get to the truth of this go after his personal on sight physician who controlled his medications because if he should have never over dosed if either of these things are the case.
This isn't some secret society or gove
rnment issue, this comes down to the Doctor who was motivated by greed and to obtain his wants feed the need of persons wants.

BUT, the government loves when this happens because it takes the eyes of the general fools off of them because people so fall at the feet of their fallen celebrity idols.
Which is a fact because hey look at this very thread we are posting in.

Innocent people die everyday in many unjust ways by the hands of others.
Without a word ever being spoken about them, some people die without anyone to even care that they have passed to fight for the truth and reasons that person may have been killed.
If OP really wants to do any good, go look up some of those cases and bring those to light so those families/victim can be brought justice and peace of mind.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 03:17 AM
link   
reply to post by darlin

There won't be an autopsy and his casket will weigh twice what it should. The reason for that is because the body will be a wax figure and the casket will have to house ac units to keep it from sweating.

That was a rumor about Elvis, so I'm applying it to MJ.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 03:54 AM
link   
How sure are we that he's dead and not taken the last of his money and fled?

This IS/WAS the man with a plastic face!

With all the problems that have surrounded him in recent years, is it too much of a stretch of the imagination for him to decide to shun all publicity, avoid courts and accusations by faking his own death?

Michael is alive and well, and sharing a condo in South America with Elvis.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 05:09 AM
link   
This is apparently the last photo of Michael Jackson as found on an Australian newspaper website.

www.news.com.au...

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 05:12 AM
link   
Are you efing kidding me?

Does EVERYTHING have to be a conspiracy? I mean really...?

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 06:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by blind.face
Are you efing kidding me?

Does EVERYTHING have to be a conspiracy? I mean really...?

Well...it is a conspiracy website. Why would anyone post something that isn't a conspiracy here? Or is this a conspiracy against conspiracies?

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 07:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Daisy-Lola

It's also a site to "deny ignorance" on. I realize what ATS is.. I just don't think everything is a conspiracy..

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 07:53 AM
link   

So I think I smell something really fishy going on here.

The only thing fishy was the fact that his personal doctor is supposed to have been present when he died and the reports that his death may have been caused by an injection of demoral, which will cause respiratory failure and cardiac arrest if given to much.

My "crazy" theory, which isnt that crazy at all, is that either he accidentally injected his self with to much of the opiate or his doctor did.
Everyone knows that each time you use an opiate, you require more to get the same effect so its entirely possible that his doc just gave him to much and lacked the necessary equipment to get his heart and lungs re-started and to keep them that way.
Even his brother mentioned that they are going to wait on toxicology reports to determine an exact cause of death.

[edit on 6/26/2009 by Kr0n0s]

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 09:52 AM
link   
I grew up listening to MJ and loved his music. I have watched this tortured genius live an isolated life due to the love and adoration of his fans. I feel bad that MJ had such a hard life, but he surely is not the only one to have suffered from family abuse and fame. Once he crossed the line with children that was it for me.

How can anyone actually be surprised he died so young? This guy did nothing but abuse his body from the repeated surgeries to this hyperbaric oxygen chamber and god only knows what else that the public has no idea about. I am sad for his family, but surprised...not in the least.

At least now we don't have to wonder what little boy will be his next victim. Talent is no excuse for perversion and it seems like everyone is just forgetting that he molested two kids that we know of and I am sure many others.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Has anyone seen Bubba Ho-Tep?

www.imdb.com...

Too early to know anything really, so I'll just add some (tongue in cheek) wild speculation.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 10:58 AM
link   
OP...IT'S MICHAEL F'N JACKSON. The King of Pop. He had a career that spanned 4 decades. Millions grew up with him!! The guy at one point was bigger than life itself. He never stopped being that for many people. 750 million albums sold worldwide. 750 MILLION!!! 13 number 1 hits. THE MOONWALK!!!! Let's not forget his video's either. . Then there is the child molestation accusations, the baby dangling, buying the Beatles rights, losing tons of money...I could go on and on.

TRANSLATION: The man was HUGE. Arguably the biggest musical influence ever!!! I mean hell, I'm a metalhead and even I own a few albums of his. His influence is far-reaching. I think the guy had more fans than God.

The media has all of this stuff ready to go for people that are this big. As sad as it is, they are just waiting on someone to die or something bad to happen so they can be the first to report it. As far as the Larry King thing or whatever...you should look into phones. A lot of people use them, even to call into Larry King and talk to him.

There is no conspiracy here. People die. When it's your time it's your time. The King of Pop wasn't immune and neither is anyone else. My dad went into cardiac arrest at 48. He was clinically dead for several minutes. The shot of adrenaline to the heart brought him back. Some people can be saved, some can not. Nothing to see here people. Move along.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 12:58 PM
link   

I was waiting for the first post on a MJ conspiract theory. Congratulations-- you win.

Newspapers and stations prepare stock obituaries of all major celebrities in case they die suddenly. If you remember Steve Jobs' ob. got published by Bloomberg last year by accident.

There's nothing unusual, at all, in news outlets having plenty of news articles ready. Why be so paranoid? Why would you think otherwise??

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join