It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Crop Circle Formation,Martinsell Hill, Reported 25th June

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Whilst I am intrigued by crop circles I cannot help but wonder WHY they are made?

If the ET's who apparently make them really want to communicate with us, they would have studied us for long enough and are apparently intelligent enough to understand and talk to us have to resort to drawing non descript pictues that are confusing the hell out of us.
I think if it IS ET's then it'll be alien tagging like the youths gangs do to blank wall. Saying something 'Kilroy woz 'ere 2009'.

What every field in the areas that are getting tagged should have a metal plate showing not only the English alphabet but also some indication to our language and syntax. a=1. b=2 c=3 etc

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by DataWraith

maybe they are not meant for us......

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by observe50

Observe...because the farmer mowed it that way =)
the lake and dirt were already there

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 10:14 AM
link   
In my opinion, ET communication in a recognized Earth based language would be the least effective way of relaying data and establishing communication. Why? Because images and symbols speak much louder than words - and have multiple meanings/layers as well. One formation, for instance, can have as many as ten or twelve interpretations - or more.

I'm glad for the ambiguity, personally. I can handle symbolism and cryptic communication just fine. I'll begin to worry if one day ET starts sending voice logs in a thick British accent. Give me images any day.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Mostly speculation, of course but...

Water seems to be strongly connected with many CC. Perhaps in this case the dew pond is supposed to represent our sun, with it's life giving energy/anchoring/stability.

Notice that the powerlines run perpendicular to the line of circles and that the cresent portion is directly under the powerlines? It's no coincidence. Magnetic fields (NORTH and SOUTH) are generated perpendicularly to a moving electrical current. 2 of them. So, in this case the alternating electrical current @ ~50hz (Britain) produces an alternating magnetic field at that same frequency. The cresent around the pond represents the suns alternating magnetic field.

The larger circles' reduction of diameters are interesting to me. Each circle's diameter seems to follow the squaring of the preceeding circle's circumference, not the inverse square. This pattern is seen in stonehenge, (Outer and inner Sarsen stones and the blue stones. Would be nice to get some exact measurements to confirm this). It would suggest that the proceeding larger circles from the cresent are not the sources of 'energy', concerning the subject of this message.

The nine larger circles in descending order from the cresent represent the magnitude of impact of the sun's magnetic field on all the planets in their respective order. (BTW the sixth circle is Saturn. Notice the smaller circle inside that represents Saturn's rings?)

The smaller dots seperating each larger circle signifies that there is a distance between each. The reason? Quite frankly, the planetary distances become too large to rationally make to scale in a crop field.

Now, the wavy lines? Where did we see these before? In a way they don't make sense but then again they do, depending on interpretation. But I'm leaning that they were added later by other conventional means.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by DataWraith
Whilst I am intrigued by crop circles I cannot help but wonder WHY they are made?

If the ET's who apparently make them really want to communicate with us, they would have studied us for long enough and are apparently intelligent enough to understand and talk to us have to resort to drawing non descript pictues that are confusing the hell out of us.
I think if it IS ET's then it'll be alien tagging like the youths gangs do to blank wall. Saying something 'Kilroy woz 'ere 2009'.

What every field in the areas that are getting tagged should have a metal plate showing not only the English alphabet but also some indication to our language and syntax. a=1. b=2 c=3 etc

These are the questions that are always ignored by people that insist on attributing the formations to aliens and they/them. We used the Rosetta Stone to translate a dead language into a living language (Ancient Egyptian to Greek to English). Aliens would only need to understand a living language. Patch into the internet, listen to radio signals, watch TV transmissions etc. Learning our language enough to pass on a message would be the work of a moment....

Instead, our supposedly intelligent space invaders return for an annual vacation to the south of England. Each year they leave a series of cryptic messages in the corn fields that are meaningless to us. If someone can provide an explanation for why they waste their time doing this, I'd appreciate it.

Until then, I'm assuming that they are designed and created by homo sapiens (humans).

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by iasenko

it's big, but the level of complexity is not as stunning as some other recent examples.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 02:03 PM
link   
ok - if as several posters claim , this is a depiction of our solar system , then why :

are the realative sizes not correct ?

why are the natural satalites not depicted ?

if this is an aliens depiction of our solar system - be very afraid - the aliens are fooking retards and not fit to be left unsupervised

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Its the Tesla beamers again, who else.
The only person famous for a beam.
Playing around with it for 50 years got to show something off.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Anyone ever play "Flow" on PS3?
This looks EXACTLY like the little microbe you start as.

Maybe Sony is run by aliens.

In all seriousness, this barrage of crop circles is interseting. I'm sure that a few, or maybe even the majority of them are man-made. Wouldn't it be awesome to see people freaking out over something you and some friends made? Just sit back and watch the foil-hatters go crazy.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 04:32 PM
link   
I've never played Flow, but my first thought was definitely a living organism, in keeping with the pattern of life-based crop formations. The smaller circles in between each of the larger ones give the impression of vertebrae.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Interesting thing is that the location submitted on the SITE is not the correct field

AND theres no big crater in the field on Google Earth.
Correct field, from photogrpahs, you can see the power line and the smaller crater in the background

51.22.46.66 N, 1.44.03.86 W

...or right next to the Martinsell Hill car park, how handy is that?
You can park your car or spaceship within easy walking distance!

PS. Tha Farmer dont waant you city folk trespassin' on is laaand!

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Daisy-Lola

Checking Google earth for these bogus beamers might be a good idea.
As much as I'd like Teller and Von Braun didn't produce a viable
beam, dead cattle tell the tale.

Knocking down vegetation might be snap.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 05:56 PM
link   
I think that the fact that the design is "pointing" towards the pond, which happens to consist of completely contaminated water, is important.

It's kind of showing a path to contamination if you will!?

Perhaps each circle is the Earth going through different stages?

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 08:22 PM
link   
The large circle looks like a solar eclipse, very much like this photo:

www.oa.uj.edu.pl...

The moon last night was a waxing crescent, which appears somewhat similar as well:

www.briancasey.org...

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 03:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kandinsky

Originally posted by DataWraith

These are the questions that are always ignored by people that insist on attributing the formations to aliens and they/them. We used the Rosetta Stone to translate a dead language into a living language (Ancient Egyptian to Greek to English). Aliens would only need to understand a living language. Patch into the internet, listen to radio signals, watch TV transmissions etc. Learning our language enough to pass on a message would be the work of a moment....

Instead, our supposedly intelligent space invaders return for an annual vacation to the south of England. Each year they leave a series of cryptic messages in the corn fields that are meaningless to us. If someone can provide an explanation for why they waste their time doing this, I'd appreciate it.

Until then, I'm assuming that they are designed and created by homo sapiens (humans).

There is an astronomical and spiritual meaning behind every crop circle…
I think that they are realized own by Extraterrestrial forces and for a reason much practical one and much logic: the greed of "homo sapiens".
Over recent years Jaime Maussan has put a prize, one compensates of 100.000 dollars to who it will demonstrate of being able to realize a crop circle of medium difficulty in a single night and without use it of artificial illumination. (100,000 dollars!!!) www.youtube.com...
The issues are two: perhaps or to the humans they do not interest the dollars (is better in Pounds or Euros???) or indeed we find ourselves in front of “something” that it comes here from "Our Friends Outside…."

[edit on 27-6-2009 by Taymour]

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 03:29 AM
link   
It looks to me like a simple graphical representation of the Levy Shoemaker comet colliding with Jupiter, back in 1994.

He is a wiki link wiki

The patch of dry earth in the middle of the large circle looks kinda like Jupiter's red spot, plus there are nine smaller circles, which kinda match Levy's full name (levy Shoemaker 9).

Just a thought.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 03:57 AM
link   
reply to post by TeslaandLyne

What I was searching for was to see how remote it is. Pretty remote but with adequate parking. As for the pond/crater, it was there before the season started as is evident by the tractor tracks avoiding the edge.

Anyone know if this is the first time that a ground feature has been used in a crop pattern?

I've noticed quite a lot of people (in other threads) asking why there are no CCTV cameras watching the fields to catch the people responsible the answer is that Wiltshire is 3,485 km² and mainly rural

reply to post by Taymour

Is he still offering that 100,000 pesos?(£4,600) as the clip is from 2007, his challenge officially ended in November 2007, and I couldnt make out if he wanted entries from other countries, including England

[edit on 27/6/09 by Daisy-Lola]

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 09:22 AM
link   
I wonder if its any newer then this one.

www.telegraph.co.uk...

The vast pattern appeared in the field last week and experts are claiming it to be the first of its kind in the world. Karen Alexander, a crop circle expert, said: "We have seen butterfly and bird patterns in the past, but this is the first jellyfish crop circle in the world. "It is absolutely huge - roughly three times the size of most crop patterns and extremely interesting. People have been aghast at the size of it. It is a complete monster. "We are looking into the meaning of it, but at present it just seems to have appeared out of nowhere." Crop circle theorists known as 'croppies' - believe the patterns are created by UFOs during nocturnal visits, or caused by natural phenomena such as unusual forms of lightning striking the earth. But it has been proven the patterns can be easily created artists. Last year a crop circle described as the most complex ever to seen in Britain was discovered in a barley field in Wiltshire. The formation, measuring 150ft in diameter, was a coded image representing the first 10 digits, 3.141592654, of pi. Michael Reed, an astrophysicist, said: "The tenth digit has even been correctly rounded up. The little dot near the centre is the decimal point. "The code is based on 10 angular segments with the radial jumps being the indicator of each segment. "Starting at the centre and counting the number of one-tenth segments in each section contained by the change in radius clearly shows the values of the first 10 digits in the value of pi."

From
More top notched sifi entertainment from the UK web sites.

A variation.
Meaning.
The Army base for the saucer in a nice warm climate and the pilots
like to scuba dive in their spare time and noticed jellyfish so they had
to fly their saucers.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Common Good

Oh, yes. That's logical. Every farmer in England is given a manual with his tractor entitled "How to make crop circles".

By the way, if you believe that each farmer is responsible for creating the crop circles on their properties, then I have ocean-fron property for sale in Arizona for a bargain price...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join