It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Crop Circle Formation,Martinsell Hill, Reported 25th June

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 03:11 PM
link   
here we go again..
was uploaded just 5 min ago...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1c6cd201ea60.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/fda3ba6bf216.jpg[/atsimg]

Martinsell Hill, nr Wootton Rivers, Wiltshire. Reported 25th June

www.cropcircleconnector.com...

[edit on 25-6-2009 by iasenko]

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Martinsell Hill, nr Wootton Rivers, Wiltshire. Reported 25th June.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 03:23 PM
link   
looks like a corn or wheat seed prouting with nucleus included.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   
if only there was some kind of chart that we could reference what all these different symbols mean. maybe then we can start understanding

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 03:29 PM
link   
OK...

So many Crop Circles in the last month or so?

It is making me really suspicious that it is man-made then. Just too many in too short a time.

My 2c

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 03:29 PM
link   
kind of looks like an asteroid or comet to me... I don't know what the round thing at the start of the formation. Indication of a crater or something? Just my two cents though.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by donttaserme

This site is good donttaserme www.temporarytemples.co.uk...

under: about the cirles, go to latest crop circles. (althought this new one isn't updated yet).

maybe the people who blog there keep stats or charts?

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 03:32 PM
link   
9 circles. 9 planets. What in the hell are they trying to tell us!? It's as if each crop circle is another piece to some puzzle.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Didn't scientists just find water on saturn or something?

is this pond the similar in shape to the lake they found and it points to a certain direction 8 planets away?

[edit on 25-6-2009 by suzque66]

[edit on 25-6-2009 by suzque66]

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by AboveGeneric
9 circles. 9 planets. What in the hell are they trying to tell us!? It's as if each crop circle is another piece to some puzzle.

Hmm... Nine planets before the coming of a Tenth planet, maybe?

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 03:37 PM
link   
I like the way it puts that pond bit in with it. I'm presuming that's a natural formation, that was there before the crop circle. Maybe that was the point of impact for something. Or maybe it's man made, and just pretty. With the pond in it, it looks like an egg.

[edit on 25/6/2009 by Acidtastic]

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Acidtastic

Yes good one. A point of impact and all that is left of our planet is the smallest rock spun out into space.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 03:52 PM
link   
interesting....
second line

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 03:54 PM
link   
I don't know what they are trying to tell us, but some of the last crops are made with really # quality and it takes more than 1 night...
we can see more and more "free style" curved lines, and not so much geometry any more, just simple circles... no more complexity

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Filled in circles are fairly easy to produce. You anchor a line to the center and walk around in a circle (with a board or whatever) to produce a flattened spiral of plants.

Notice the large crescent shape in this crop circle used the dirt area around the pond for the anchor (center). I wonder if there were any prints in the dirt around the pond. My guess is that if the center area was entirely plant/crop you might find some broken or disturbed plants.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 03:56 PM
link   
disregard this post, on second look I have changed my opinion.

[edit on 6/25/2009 by cautiouslypessimistic]

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 03:59 PM
link   
I think it may represent a coronal mass ejection of our sun, a large solar flare leaping out from the surface of the sun.

I believe crop circles are made by a civilization not of this Earth and this is their way of communicating with us. I wonder if any of the world's intelligence agency codebreakers have figured out what they are trying to say to us or warn us about?

When will hybrids invade en masse? 2012? Will a large solar flare cause damage in 2012, maybe?

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 04:02 PM
link   
It reminds me a little bit of these hollow earth pictures when you rotate the crop circle 180°:
www.museumofhoaxes.com...

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 04:04 PM
link   
but the "spot" in the firts big circle looks like it's from the field, you can see the tracks are going around it instead of going straight , so it was there before the crop circle... on this pic you can it better :
www.cropcircleconnector.com...

Why it is inside? or maybe it's easy to start from there without leaving marks

On the second photo you can also see other marks inside the Big circle ..looks strange,well we have to wait for explanation ...

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 04:05 PM
link   
I will only pose one question on this topic,

Q:
Has anyone actually mapped the locations in terms of geographicaly and visually the distances between these sightings and what structures are near by.

You might just solve the riddle of the riddler.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join