It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is HUGE...

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2004 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by watcheroftheskies
Did you know Starchild that the former head of FEMA ....Joseph Allbaugh is the head of security of Denver International Airport.

i find that quite interesting dont you ?????

why would an airport ....especially the dia need a former head of fema to be the head of security......?

Really? Do you have links to documentation verifying this?

Mr. M

posted on May, 12 2004 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by StarChild
My point is this:

My theory supports the logic behind having a secret underground military facility located beneath an airport.

The ramifications of 9-11 allow the government a reason to detain people, thus providing them with the opportunity to "smuggle" them below the airport for their experiments.

I know it sounds insane, but it is possible...

Mr. M
Am I to understand that 4 airplanes were hijacked and flown into buildings for the sole purpose of allowing the government the ability to detain and perform experiments on people more easily? I can think of much easier ways. There's just too many degrees of separation.

Do how were the hijackers convinced that it would be very important for them to die so that these experiments could be de performed? And maybe we could remember that middle easterners have a history of hijacking planes, and also that some of them hate us and want to kill us.

I think maybe that might be the real reason the events of September 11th took place.

posted on May, 12 2004 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by StarChild
OK, everyone bear with me for a minute here. This is a theory that just hit me while reviewing the Denver International Airport's security policies.

*deep breath*

Alright, now think about this. What if 9-11 was staged on purpose, solely for the purpose of implementing stricter security measures in airports? Why you ask?

ARE Y'ALL SERIOUS??? YOU ALL ARE JUST NOW CATCHING ON TO THIS???

MAN, Y'ALL WILL BE WELL INTO THE CONCENTRATION CAMPS BEFORE YOU EVEN REALIZE WHAT'S GOING ON.

posted on May, 12 2004 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Last year I got detained at Heathrow, but i was never spirited away from the airport and experimented on. I suppsoe you could say they sued that time to torture me....4 hours of stupid personal questions, and they wouldnt let me have a cigarette.

I doubt thats the reason behind 9/11, the real reasons being excuse for wars, killing the constitution, and bringing more power and prestige amongst themselves, really.

posted on May, 12 2004 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Starchild, read this, this goes along with your theory about the ultimate goals of those who really run things.

www.rense.com...

[Edited on 12-5-2004 by headcheck]

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join