It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is HUGE...

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2004 @ 04:20 PM
link   
StarChild, yes I am totally on the same page as you on this! It's just the kind of disgusting kind of thing we can expect from government, so bad that other folks here are dismissing it.

My firiend's last name is Italian.

Variable, what are you doing at a conspircy theorists website with that kind of attitude???

posted on May, 6 2004 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Yeah man

posted on May, 6 2004 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Just because I said some of you are kooky doesn't mean that some conspiricy is not valid. I was talking about this thread and the original post. Anyone can say anything on the web. Doesn't mean it's true. Some glimmer of fact and reason is nice also..

If you sound like your from outer space I may call you an alien. If you sound like nazi, I may call you a fascist.
If you sound like a kook...

Variable

posted on May, 7 2004 @ 12:40 AM
link   
So Variable, that statement was directed at me?
If so, you need to re-consider your purpose at ATS...

Mr. M

posted on May, 7 2004 @ 01:02 AM
link   
First and foremost, they had proof that the terrorist was on the planes and did the deeds of destruction. there was the video footage of them on the airports boarding, there was evidence they were members of al-quida in the airline logs and flight stubs and books, they left evidence on computers and other items behind in their apartments attesting to their involvement,as well as the earlier flight training and the ultimate slap in the face Bin Laden and other upper echelon testamenting their masterminding and laughing all the way to the next cave.The idea of a worldwide airline moneymaking scheme at the higher cost of the 2 towers and thousands of lives, seems a bit greedy even for a corporation, indeed a bit risky. It seems that if airports were to do that for security funding.......the rest of the world is who really needs the funding from the airlines.
Another point I might make is, islamic people dont work well with us, so the worldwide thing is out the window seeing that an islamic people did the actual crime.
Also, a better idea in this same process might be that bush ordered an inclandestine cia based attack on the towers and allowed bin laden to do this terrible deed on our own soil......to give him a reason to go to Iraq and attack in retribution for the attempted assasination of his father and in the process turn on Bin Laden and hunt him down as well while over there. The whole process backfired and now we are all screwed for messing with a country whos very kids don't grab backpacks before going to school..............but AK-47's. These people eat bullets instead of cereal in the morning before school as well, so they don't know how to quit, bush may have negated this fact.
Back to the order to make a hit on our own soil by the hands of our own government..........what better way to get population support to go to war than to frame another country for an attack of such magnitude.

posted on May, 7 2004 @ 01:27 AM
link   
i totally agree wiht the events actually being staged.

for one, we know we had a warning before the planes went in. exactly why blair and rumsfield had to go on trial.

two, why would anyone ever delete information about the 9/11 attacks? this is all too haunting.

three, The world elite had a lot of options in the buildings they could have
blown up, which raises the question why they chose the Twin Towers. Of
course there are a lot of explanations including the fact that they
resembled the figure 11 (number 11) and some of the financial evidence
within the towers needed to be destroyed. But the real clue comes from the
Card No. 16 in the major Arcana of the Tarot cards. Its symbolism is a
"Tower struck by Lightning". Some Tarot packs portray this card with
people falling out of the building, when the tower is struck. Compare this
with the television images which were beamed to millions of people across
the world day in and day out after the event! This card symbolises the
destruction of the old to pave the way for the nwo.

my posts seemt o be removed more than half the time, so its hard for me to get across to people.

i however believe there is way more to it. i think the people who staged 9/11 are not only a cult but obviously in the wrong intent.

posted on May, 7 2004 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phenomium
First and foremost, they had proof that the terrorist was on the planes and did the deeds of destruction. there was the video footage of them on the airports boarding, there was evidence they were members of al-quida in the airline logs and flight stubs and books, they left evidence on computers and other items behind in their apartments attesting to their involvement,as well as the earlier flight training and the ultimate slap in the face Bin Laden and other upper echelon testamenting their masterminding and laughing all the way to the next cave.The idea of a worldwide airline moneymaking scheme at the higher cost of the 2 towers and thousands of lives, seems a bit greedy even for a corporation, indeed a bit risky. It seems that if airports were to do that for security funding.......the rest of the world is who really needs the funding from the airlines.
Another point I might make is, islamic people dont work well with us, so the worldwide thing is out the window seeing that an islamic people did the actual crime.
Also, a better idea in this same process might be that bush ordered an inclandestine cia based attack on the towers and allowed bin laden to do this terrible deed on our own soil......to give him a reason to go to Iraq and attack in retribution for the attempted assasination of his father and in the process turn on Bin Laden and hunt him down as well while over there. The whole process backfired and now we are all screwed for messing with a country whos very kids don't grab backpacks before going to school..............but AK-47's. These people eat bullets instead of cereal in the morning before school as well, so they don't know how to quit, bush may have negated this fact.
Back to the order to make a hit on our own soil by the hands of our own government..........what better way to get population support to go to war than to frame another country for an attack of such magnitude.

And you know all of this, HOW? By the media...

My point exactly. You don't REALLY know anything about what happened.

Mr. M

posted on May, 7 2004 @ 01:33 AM
link   
topsecretombomb, your theory on the Tarot card seems very interesting. The connection is uncanny.

I'm glad someone agrees with my theory. It seems the majority of people posting here seem to be somehow "defending" something...

Mr. M

posted on May, 7 2004 @ 03:24 AM
link   
sorry, you've lost me.

i think we need a SERIOUS reality check here.

starchild, i need a more detailed explanation on why you think this.... i just dont understand. at the moment, i think ur absolutly insane.

posted on May, 7 2004 @ 03:26 AM
link   

I'm glad to hear you agree with my theory, GeniusSage.

As far as insanity goes, I am a long way from it. Just speculating, that's all...

Mr. M

posted on May, 7 2004 @ 03:28 AM
link   
like i said, i think ur absolutly insane...

would u mind giving me a detailed reason behind ur theory?

posted on May, 7 2004 @ 03:42 AM
link   
Did you not read the post? It is self-explanatory...

A quick overview:

Based on theory, and theory only, I have compiled the following information together, relating the events of
9-11 and the global war on terrorism, to the Denver International Airport, and other airports around the world.

My theory is that all of the current world events relating to terrorism were staged in order to implement stricter security measures at airports.

Assuming that there are many other airports with underground secret facilities similar to DIA, this would explain the implementation of stricter security measures at airports; to detain personnel under the guise of "interviewing", while in reality subjecting them to participate against their will in government experimentation.

Now, I am not saying that this is the sole purpose of the GWOT. Oil is a major factor, as is (was) the removal of Saddam Hussein's regime.

However, all of these goals have been accomplished, HOW?

A simple attack on the WTC, using PLANES.

Why planes?

My point exactly...

Mr. M

posted on May, 7 2004 @ 04:33 AM
link   
There are hundreds of thousands of individuals, homeless, in prisons, hospitals, living alone, volunteers, etc. Hundreds of thousands of subjects to use in "secret governmental experiments".

Why in the world go through this convoluted, complex, expensive scenario?

posted on May, 7 2004 @ 05:10 AM
link   
Why do they do anything? Can you explain any actions on behalf of the government, accurately? No...

Mr. M

posted on May, 7 2004 @ 05:20 AM
link   
sounds insane. if the government wanted to do tests on ppl, wouldnt they just declare people on death row dead... but actually they only injected them with general anesthetic?

completly out of the blue and crazy..... bit like ur theory ^_^

posted on May, 7 2004 @ 05:22 AM
link   
The death row subject is very relevant to the topic at hand. It's funny you should bring it up.

Death Row personnel's bodies have been used for medical studies in anatomy, and the study of the brain, against their wishes in the past. Who knows whether or not they are being used for genetic experimentation or not? It is very possible, considering the restricted amount of information concerning their "status".

Good point GS.

Mr. M

posted on May, 7 2004 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by StarChild
Why do they do anything? Can you explain any actions on behalf of the government, accurately? No...

Mr. M

That's rather a lame excuse.
So you think that you can explain it with this half-baked theory?

Some people here have put forward logical arguments to disprove your theory and yet your replies to them contain no more than brush offs. Airport security may be stricter now, but it has always been tight. There has always been terrorist activity to defend from. There are thousands of other, simpler ways to tighten up airport security rather than crashing two planes into downtown NY. There wouldn't have even been an outcry if the government had stated before 9/11 that airport security was being overhauled. People who travel on aeroplanes generally like to see the strictest safeguards put in place to protect them. There would have had to be hardly any coercing to put more extreme measures in place.

You overlook the facts that thousands of people all around the world have been detained in airports each and every day for a myriad of reasons. You overlook the fact that if the government needed test subjects it could pull them in from a hundred other different sources. You don't even tell us what the government is meant to be detaining these people for!!!!

Your argument is ill thought out and illogical.

posted on May, 7 2004 @ 06:34 AM
link   
Whatever, dude. You are just jealous because you didn't think of this.

If you think my theory is bunk, fine. DON'T POST ON MY THREAD! I started this thread based on a "theory" (key word), and I hoped to get some positive feedback from ATS.

However, the majority of posts here have been negative, and bring out the true colors in many...

ATS is about uncovering the truth, not refusing to acknowledge theories and research information. I think it is childish of anyone to blatantly refuse to believe ANYTHING.

In my eyes, anything is possible. Maybe you have been brainwashed by the media to the point where you don't even know what you believe anymore, I don't know.

But don't bring your negativity on this thread...

Mr. M

posted on May, 7 2004 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by StarChild
Whatever, dude. You are just jealous because you didn't think of this.

If you think my theory is bunk, fine. DON'T POST ON MY THREAD! I started this thread based on a "theory" (key word), and I hoped to get some positive feedback from ATS.

Heh. Cool? Yeah right.
As for not posting in your thread? Sorry. The ATS motto is "Deny Ignorance". You can't expect to post something with so many holes in it and not have it questioned.
If you're only looking for sheep to agree with you, you've come to the wring place.

Sure, it's childish to blatantly refuse anything. But it's equally as childish to believe in something that doesn't have a logical foundation and is so easily open to being shot down in flames.

Now if you can back your theory up with some evidence, some facts and some sort of logical reasoning, I'm sure you will find one or two who may agree with you. But laying down a theory on the basis of some dodgy architecture at an airport and really nothing else doesn't give you a lot of credence.

posted on May, 7 2004 @ 06:45 AM
link   
First of all, I highly suggest you visit the following website, for your own personal benefit.

Link

Second, don't be so negative. Prove my theory wrong! Don't just attack it. I want you to prove me wrong. Go ahead.

Mr. M

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join