It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How would you expect a Grey skull to appear?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 02:08 PM
link   
I just came across this resin skull on an osteological reproduction website. It was created by a special effects expert in an attempt to evoke the usual head shape reported in the Grey alien phenomenon.

Take a look here:
Grey Skull

What do you guys reckon to it?
Personally, I would have expected the skull to be larger, similar to the 'starchild' skull or like the peruvian elongated skulls. But it still has the extremely large eye sockets and small facial features that seem to define the race.

I'd love to hear your own opinions on how close to reality it could be, or what differences there could perhaps be.

Needless to say, I want one!

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 02:29 PM
link   
With He-Man standing in front of it holding up his sword, shouting "By The Power of Castle Grey Skull, I have the power!".

Okay now that I got that out of my system, if the Grey's are in fact real, I would expect them to look round-ish on top with a slight inward oblong-ish at the bottom jaw area, large indents for the eye sockets taking up much of the upper part of the head, small nostril cavities, and a very small narrow jaw and lack of teeth or at least very small minute teeth.

As for the picture, definately not a grey IMHO compared to my descript above of my own view.

[edit on 6/25/2009 by AlienCarnage]

[edit on 6/25/2009 by AlienCarnage]

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 02:37 PM
link   
I was so ready to be unimpressed until I clicked the pic, that's a pretty cool skull.
I reckon the chin should be longer though, that jawline would be quite round because of the diameter of the eye sockets coupled with the shortness of the chin methinks, still nice find.
A star and flag for you.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 02:42 PM
link   
That seems so wrong to me.

I don't think they even have skulls. At least not anymore.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Donnie Darko

How do you know? They absolutely HAVE to have a bone structure... how else would the walk upright? Telekinetic energy from their ultra powerful minds to help them walk? That's.. kind of pointless considering they had to evolve to that point first, they wouldn't de-evolve and lose their bones. Not that I'm an expert.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by AboveGeneric

Originally posted by Donnie Darko

How do you know? They absolutely HAVE to have a bone structure... how else would the walk upright? Telekinetic energy from their ultra powerful minds to help them walk? That's.. kind of pointless considering they had to evolve to that point first, they wouldn't de-evolve and lose their bones. Not that I'm an expert.

They have some kind of internal framework I'm sure, but it's kinda narrow minded to think it would be just like our skeleton.

Though it probably DOES have some similarities because they are related to us.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Thanks for the responses guys! And nice to hear your own takes on it.

I'll be back tomorrow to elaborate a bit on what I've been pondering,

Cheers and peace to ye all

join