It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Born In The USA? Farah's $10,000 birth certificate challenge

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 02:48 AM
link   

Born In The USA? Farah's $10,000 birth certificate challenge

www.worldnetdaily.com

WASHINGTON – WND Editor and Chief Executive Officer Joseph Farah is offering a $10,000 reward to anyone who can prove he or she was present at the birth of Barack Obama – and he's asking Americans to donate to the cause in hopes of raising the bounty to an irresistible amount.

"Barack Obama claims to have been born in Honolulu Aug. 4, 1961," explains Farah. "His entire constitutional claim to the presidency rests on this premise. Yet, he refuses to release a copy of his long-form...
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 02:48 AM
link   
Not one Doctor, Nurse or Attendant in any Hawaiian Hospital has claimed anything about his birth. Shouldn't they all be overjoyed and honored to have been a part of history?

I'm still blundering around just trying to find some documents that's he's created.

As I've stated in a different thread... (somewhere among ATS) ... Who ever can come up with Obama's hidden past; any documents of his accomplishments over the course of 46 years, beyond some bio's that he's written, will be an outstanding hero, [color=gold] a Champion to all American's !!!

All we want, is to see some of your dox. Why the mystery?

Anyhow, linked is the article offering reward for finding someone to prove he was born in Hawaii and witnessed his birth. Nice twist.

www.worldnetdaily.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 03:21 AM
link   
I'm twenty years old, and the attending physician at my birth passed away two years ago. The only other people there aside from a couple of nurses were my immediate family.
That's a total of nine people who were at my birth, and there is absolute proof that the doctor and my family was there.
Obama is 47, which means that this person is asking that someone remember a person who was a nobody at his point of birth 47 or so years ago.
He probably had a similar number of folks attending his birth as well, and since obviously immediate family won't count,
If paper records are still around, then the person or persons who come forward to claim the prize can probably prove that they were working in the specific wing of the hospital, probably won't be able to prove the witnessed the birth.

Not a big fan of Obama personally, but this seems more of a publicity stunt.

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 03:28 AM
link   
You fools won't ever give up will you? No matter how many times we prove you wrong you just choose to ignore the undeniable evidence? ATS is supposed to be about denying ignorance but yet you can't seem to get enough of it. You lot will be the death of this website, eventually people will have enough of your nonsense.

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 03:34 AM
link   
I think birth is the wrong word. He's an android, they want to be looking for the scientists who built him. As long as all his components say made in U.S.A. no problem.

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 03:57 AM
link   
I found this interesting pic, and i thought i would share it, cuz it suits the topic

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/20ff72534346.jpg[/atsimg]

Cheers

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 04:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by DrMattMaddix

Not one Doctor, Nurse or Attendant in any Hawaiian Hospital has claimed anything about his birth. Shouldn't they all be overjoyed and honored to have been a part of history?

They would be in their late 70s early 80s by now and probably saw a jazzillion kids born at their hospital. Luckily for us they had the foresight to make a record of his birth, just in case he became the president of the united states.

I'm still blundering around just trying to find some documents that's he's created.

As I've stated in a different thread... (somewhere among ATS) ... Who ever can come up with Obama's hidden past; any documents of his accomplishments over the course of 46 years, beyond some bio's that he's written, will be an outstanding hero, [color=gold] a Champion to all American's !!!

Go find the same for George Bush jr. If you can't produce genuine copies of Dubya's long form birth certificate, the doctor and nurses who witnessed his birth, all his school transcripts, and whatever other ridiculous thing you demand of Obama, then STHU.

The country is sick of this stupidity. John McCain lost by TEN MILLION votes. Are we going to have to listen to you whining losers for the next eight years?

[edit on 6/23/2009 by mythatsabigprobe]

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by mythatsabigprobe

Originally posted by DrMattMaddix

They would be in their late 70s early 80s by now and probably saw a jazzillion kids born at their hospital. Luckily for us they had the foresight to make a record of his birth, just in case he became the president of the united states.

Go find the same for George Bush jr. If you can't produce genuine copies of Dubya's long form birth certificate, the doctor and nurses who witnessed his birth, all his school transcripts, and whatever other ridiculous thing you demand of Obama, then STFU*.

The country is sick of this stupidity. John McCain lost by TEN MILLION votes. Are we going to have to listen to you whining losers for the next eight years?

[edit on 6/23/2009 by mythatsabigprobe]

*fixed. this is asinine

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 07:45 AM
link   
I would like nothing more than to prove Obama is not eligible to be President, but this method is not going to work.

For the right amount of money, people will testify to anything. Offering a reward is going to "taint" anything that comes out.

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by mythatsabigprobe

Good Lord, I hope not! I hope it only goes on for 4 years for the sake of America!

-E-

P.S. I'm not an Obama fan, but lets drop the birth certificate thing, because if Obama is gone that leaves Biden in charge
! I don't think any of us want that!

[edit on 23-6-2009 by MysterE]

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 02:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by MysterE

Good Lord, I hope not! I hope it only goes on for 4 years for the sake of America!

-E-

P.S. I'm not an Obama fan, but lets drop the birth certificate thing, because if Obama is gone that leaves Biden in charge
! I don't think any of us want that!

[edit on 23-6-2009 by MysterE]

That's why Norm Mineta flung munkey junk at Pelosi's face and hit squarely...

Remove Pelosi from 3rd in line since anything would be better then her. (It failed and there was a change of plans. Wait for it...)

Then remove Obama towards the end of the year on a usurper charge...

Leaving OBiden to take the fall for total collapse of the dollar into 2010...

Republicans and Independents take most of congress in 2010...

OBiden gets removed from office by his own party for being a dumbass...

New Speaker of the House holds the fort until 2012 or an emergency election.

No, no one wants OBiden in charge except as a fall guy. He has excellent qualifications, since, no one can believe a thing he says and everyone knows it.

I don't seriously believe that this love affair between the press & Obama will last. It will deteriorate and we'll see a qualified candidate or two. One with few ties and good ethics. The press has too much power and people are seeing through the lies.

Edit to add: Look where he came from ... Does Chicago and mob NOT belong in the same sentence? Didn't the state senate feel strongly enough about ousting their own Governor for trying to 'sell' Obama's vacant senate seat? His supporters seem to think any challenge to the man is offensive and sacrilege... I want some answers. Even previous presidents had their dox leak out. Nope, I already gave him a chance to keep his promises and he looks as much like Bush as Bush. Sad, Pathetic... Now he's proving with every speech ... Every utterance from his mouth is exactly the opposite of what he means. Listen closely next time.
I'd like to see someone get $10,000 ... not likely but it's about keeping it in the public eye.

[edit on 6·24·09 by DrMattMaddix]

top topics

join