It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Department of Defense: Protests = Terrorism

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 04:03 PM
link   
I still think the american people will not be so easily taken down, every state that has implemented some form of fascist rule has taken the weapons off their people hands, like China or the former USSR.

When they start bashing that 2nd amendment to take away the firearms they are in for a big surprise.

Although i see the tactics of separation they are trying to pull here, first they will label you a terrorist by association to something crazy like protesting, then they will take away your right to bear arms with another piece of # legislation, little by little these armed militia will be targeted.
They know who have guns right? through gun shops registrations and gun clubs or even the NRA, it's just a matter of how to take them out of your hands.

And the american people protest too, they took down the School of Americas, although that piece of # school just changed names, i think it's a institution now, same place and same MO.

[edit on 22-6-2009 by JesusBorba]

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 08:42 PM
link   
I say we all put on our peace signs, make our sandwich boards, and hit the streets right after we smoke the medicinal Maryjane.

Lets hear it now!

Ev'rybody's talking about
Bagism, Shagism, Dragism, Madism, Ragism, Tagism
This-ism, that-ism
Isn't it the most
All we are saying is give peace a chance

Ministers, Sinisters, Banisters and canisters,
Bishops and Fishops and Rabbis and Pop eyes,
And bye bye, bye byes.

Let me tell you now
Revolution, Evolution, Mastication, Flagelolation, Regulations.
Integrations, Meditations, United Nations, Congratulations

Oh Let's stick to it
John and Yoko, Timmy Leary, Rosemary, Tommy smothers, Bob Dylan,
Tommy Cooper, Derek Tayor, Norman Mailer, Alan Ginsberg, Hare Krishna,
Hare Krishna

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Department of defense = Low level idiots.

Go swivel you losers.

Keep it up America. Stand up for what you believe, don't let some jerk tell you what you know is not true.

peace

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by TheOracle

Don't worry what the DOD is training theirs to do, worry what you are training you and yours to do when the time comes. A revolution is only as strong as the blood it's fighters are willing to bleed.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 12:54 AM
link   
honestly tired of devoting any time to this subject and everything but just wanted to say one thing

these dod jerks says protesters = terrorists

so basically, that makes them terrorists

as its our constitutional obligation to protest, anyone who stands in the way of that right is violating our constitution

in my book, if you violate the constitution thats good enough terms to consider you a terrorist

lets beat these idiots at their own game, take em to court, prove they are terrorists, and start the torturing of them to find out more about the taliban and al queda and the rest of the bs

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 03:45 AM
link   
Anyone seen the film V for Vendetta? This is just what was portrayed in that film, that if you say anything against the rules of the government you are a terrorist and will be dealt with. Sounds like NAZI germany to me.

People this should make more of us protest than ever before. Freedom of speech is important.

You see the western governments are saying you can have freedom of speech, just as long as it agrees with their policies, otherwise your a terrorist.

Peace and Love.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 05:31 AM
link   
Does anyone else see this as a back door operation to take away people guns? I'm pretty sure I heard about a bill that would stop anyone on the terror watch list or no fly list from buying guns, that seems very very dangerous if you combine it with how they are labeling everything they possibly can as domestic terrorism.

There was also that was that report not to long ago from Michigan I think, that labeled people as a terrorist if they were pro life, Ron Paul supporters, or owned flags, and tons of other ridiculous claims as well.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join