It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Department of Defense: Protests = Terrorism

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

This is how government enforce scare tactics, you have freedom of speech and the right to protest but be aware because you are going to be tagged as a trouble making just trying to exercises that right.

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Alaskan Man

Yea, I haven't flown in about 2 years. It will be a fun trip the next time I fly!

Every time since after 9 11 and homeland security, I have been singled out and put in the special line almost every time! I feel special.

I don't have a wide stance, I go to church and pray to god, I go out of my way to help my fellow men and woman no matter what and don't rip off people and protect the young and old.

It is such a slap in the face to us true Americans.

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by PRS395

I go to church and pray to god, I go out of my way to help my fellow men and woman no matter what and don't rip off people and protect the young and old.

I do the same thing.. except I dont go near a church nor pray to God.

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Let's look at this, say we do get branded. I would like to think that there are more people than they have prisons/FEMA camps. . .what ever.
This might be nothing more than a scare tactic to humble the sheep. I live in a STATE where most of the people think this way (I hope). What are they going to do? Put a fence around Utah?
It's bullying behaviour commonly used in Chicago politics. Scare the opposition into doing/saying what you want.
They can't rely on reasonable dialog to get their point across. So they do the only thing that's in their playbook.
Threaten.
Scare.

I, for one, welcome the challenge.
I write a conservative column in Salt Lake City. I'm a contributing editor for an online ezine (politics as well).
Let them TRY to shut me up.

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

This is how government enforce scare tactics, you have freedom of speech and the right to protest but be aware because you are going to be tagged as a trouble making just trying to exercises that right.

'They said up...I sat down'

'They said left...I went round'

'I do the bad boy boogie all over town'

AC/DC 'The Bad Boy boogie'

Laugh out loud marg6043 I am Trouble with the proverbial capital T!

I have been fighting for my inalienable rights and defending them since the age of 13 and the first day they ever came under attack.

I have never been afraid of the consequences of speaking my mind and never intend to be!

The automobile only became a nessecary invention once the horse theives realized they can only hang you once!

Giddy up! Hi ho Silver away!

Person: Actor wearing a mask, definition Webster's Dictionary.

Who was that masked man?...I don't know but I got his agent's business card!

I am a Rock n' Roll Outlaw not Ward Cleaver!

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 11:43 PM
link   
They also claim that ALL veterans = Terrorists also.

So, this is why the war will last forever, in order to keep the vets from coming home and kicking ars like they would like to.
As i heard it, only the Vets who are willing to fight the American population, (the real disturbed ones) will be the only ones allowed into our country again....so they can help with...the cause.

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 11:51 PM
link   
I know I saw this somewhere.

Oh yeah.

Here it is.

Defense Department sees protests as terrorism

Still...star & flag...good info to spread as far and wide as possible.

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheOracle
This is outrageous and I hope everyone contacts their congressman to stop this nonsense, protesters are not terrorists!

Did you mean to be funny here? Contact my congressman? Are you serious? We are way past that point my dear.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 12:22 AM
link   
This is getting to the point where average citizens can no longer label something a conspiracy theory and the government can no longer rationalize and justify it to the public. I honestly see no reason why it should slow down or revert without any intervention. I wonder what the reaction of the average citizen will be in another year or two when it's really become outrageous.

Things are happening at a quicker pace because the government is getting worried. People could handle a few economic slumps but this recent financial roller coaster ride has been too much and we have seen no accountability or even consequence on the part of those responsible. As the populous grows increasingly displeased with the state of affairs the government will continue to tighten their controls, expand their legal rights to surveillance and eventually, when it feels it needs to, it will enact these horrifying things we have been reading about.

You know it's bad when you become nostalgic for the days when the government operated in secret with slow malicious intent.

Now, when I go out of my way to avoid random bag checks on the subway I'm more afraid of them finding my copy of the Constitution than anything else I might have.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 12:54 AM
link   
this is why i say that barry is a radical muslim,bent on destroying our country.
he is for muslim rights. that is who he backs. please wake up america
all he wants is to make himself omnipotent, and force his religous beliefs on us.
he backs the protests in iran,but when we do it, its terrorism.
doesn't that make ol' barry the terrorist,if he takes our rights? if he disregards the constitution? put me on the list,but he's a traitor,plain and simple. and all that follow the deletion of our rights are too, along with all the congressmen that back the fed.
everything that comes out of his mouth is a lie.whenever he says he's not gonna do something,no to worry,he does the opposite.
he will destroy the US as we know it and come to the rescue when it's all over,minus our freedoms.

OH YES! THE SAVIOR HAS ARRIVED.
just remember,
"America's the greatest country in the world - now help me change it"

time is passing. will we be able to mend the wounds?

[edit on 22-6-2009 by Spectre0o0]

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Can somebody please for the love of god go on a political shooting spree in washington and rid us of all these a*holes? I'm sure most americans and the rest of the world would be happy! While they're at it, go hunt down the a*hole bankers that got us in the economic turmoil we're in now.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Can somebody please for the love of god go on a political shooting spree in washington and rid us of all these a*holes? I'm sure most americans and the rest of the world would be happy! While they're at it, go hunt down the a*hole bankers that got us in the economic turmoil we're in now.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 01:16 AM
link   
I heard on the radio today about how the pols in DC are nervous about 2010 and the upcom
ing elections.

They stressed that they are trying to do as much as they can before then.

Why are they so nervous?

What are they planning before 2010 to secure their little fiefdoms?

If the American people would find it so disgusting to begin with, why do it in the first place? (don't bother answering that one. . .)

They've gone nuts with power. They can't stop their movement. This country is in some serious danger if this is the route they're taking.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 01:18 AM
link   
in reply to question:

if they make health care socialized,and refuse the people that are already sick treatment,those with diseases that are terminal without treatment,will have nothing to lose.
that will be a foreboding army.

you don't mess with someone who has nothing to lose. people might just choose to fight for their health,and pay for it with their lives,rather than die slowly.

[edit on 22-6-2009 by Spectre0o0]

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 01:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Question

this is homeland security-- Sir we are not only writing your name on the board, but you have 2 checks by your name after that post, so we're gonna have to call your mom. One more check buddy and you will be in time-out for a very long time.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 04:28 AM
link   
In the comming months, look for logic to be turned upside down. What you thought common, will be uncommon, What you thought were you rights before, will make you a domestic terrorist now. You have the right of free speech, as long as you don't exercise that right. You can peacefully demonstrate, just do it in the privacy of your own home. Get the picture.
Everything will be changed in the coming months. Nothing will ever be the same. get used to it.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 05:04 AM
link   
The only thing that's going to put an end to all this treachery is when every American & Britain takes to the streets en masse and demands the complete resignation of their governments. But I think it's safe to say, it will be a cold day in hell before that happens.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 06:33 AM
link   
All I have to say about this subject matter is this:

"Those who willingly give up their FREEDOMS for Promise of SECURITY (because such a promise is FALSE) will end up losing both"

Barack Hussein Obama is the Anti-Messiah or Anti-Christ spoken of in the Book of Revelation. He is the Great Deceiver, the Copy Cat of our real Messiah, but whose intent is to destroy society and bring everyone down to following him. Everyone who follows him, believes in him, will receive his mark .... that mark will be the number of his name .... and that number is 666.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Question

I brought this up to my wife. Where are all the crazy people when you need them?
Where are the gun lovin extremists that they always talk about?

Never around when you need them I guess.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 07:31 AM
link   
This is truely shocking. I live in the Uk and its getting more and more like a police state here too.

For example, i read in the guardian last week that there is going to be a trial with no JURY!!!!!

These things are getting out of control.

Peace

<< 1    3  4 >>

join