It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BBC2, 21 June, James May Moon Landing

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 10:57 AM
link   
I just thought i'd give a heads up for anyone with access to BBC2 tonight. James May conducts flights in both the NASA "Vomit Comet" Jet aswell as taking a ride in a U2 up to 70,000ft to the edge of Space.
It will be intresting to see some declassified technology that came from Area51 from INSIDE the cockpit, aswell as possible NASA UFO tapes that may be shown (I assume theyll briefly touch this subject as its publically known now that the early Apollo missions saw such craft.)

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 12:10 PM
link   
I serously doubt that, as soon as he mentions UFO's the people who work at nasa will give him a strange look, like he is crazy.

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 12:24 PM
link   
There's an article about it in The Sun.It should be an interesting watch.Thanks for the heads up.

Lewtra

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Or you could fix your eye's on BBC2 an hour earlier and watch top gear aswell, my best program on TV and one of the only ones worth watching

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 01:11 PM
link   
And on top gear - The Stig's identity is revealed!!!!!!!

Think it may be a hoax (different person)

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 01:27 PM
link   
I got a picture on top gear when they were asking for the crazy road signs, I got the "sudden gun fire" sign on, it's the episode with the Nissan GT-R

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 01:43 PM
link   
LOL

Fair play

It is a quality program...

Would love the James May program to be part of disclosure. How funny would that be!

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 01:48 PM
link   
If you put BBC2 on now James may is wearing a keep calm and carry on T-shirt, I don't think he'll have anything to do with "aliens" he seems sound in the head

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Just stuck it on Sky+

and for those in the UK it will probably be available on the I-player afterwards !

Captain Slow in a an SR-71 - has to be unmissable

almost as fast as the Hamster - but hopefully a bit safer this time !

[edit on 21-6-2009 by Silk]

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Gregandgemma

If you google Top Gear Health and Safety I think you can find the Stigs real identity !

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 02:00 PM
link   
The James may wank off hour is extended to two hours, it's continued on BBC4 @ 10pm GMT, here's top gear, get in

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Cool - roast chicken - sun-dried tomato olive oil rolls and salad with Hellmans - a tin of Stella and James May - Sunday nights don't get better than this !

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 02:24 PM
link   
How nice is that Lotus? VERY!

No way that Ferrari can beat the Caterham R500

WTF, wasn't the R500 at the top of the leader board

WTF2 Michel Shumaker is the STIG!

[edit on 21-6-2009 by Pockets]

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 02:41 PM
link   
He cant be!!!!!!!!

Its a conspiracy!

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Gregandgemma

Love it

More keep calm and carry on from Cpt slow...Mmm

Top gear is class

I've never been too sure as to the moon landing, what a job they did if they did or didn't

why in 2009 can't we see to the moon and look at evidence of landing?

[edit on 21-6-2009 by Pockets]

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 05:04 PM
link   
James was a lucky beggar to have had the priviledge of going up to 70,000ft in a U2. The best part for me was them riding in the chase-car and then seeing the plane suddenly come full-view into the windscreen, I was thinking "damn thats some good CGI" but I didnt think they actually still had chase-planes for these things until a few seconds later.

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 05:33 PM
link   
I don't normally watch t.v.But Ive gotta say,I really enjoyed Top gear and James may tonight.I like the part when Jim got to 70,000 feet in the U2 and said."There is only us up here",Presumably.Class.

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 08:20 PM
link   
There was defiantly some footage from Groom Lake (Area 51) it showed old footage of a landing at what really looked like 51

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 06:57 AM
link   
Looks like he's taking a look at the apollo hardware again tonight on his 20th century show, apparently he gets to drive a road legal version of the lunar buggy!

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 07:03 AM
link   
No he is not the Stig, only for that day driving that Ferrari fxx, cause the Maranello factory would not allow any one else to drive that car[it was actually schummi's own Fxx, the only black one there is] there are a couple of stigs, the black stig was Perry McCarthy

But the white stigs are prop. Ben Collins, Chris Goodwin, Damon Hill, Heikki Kovalainen, Tim Schrick

And yes, Top Gear is the best program ever broadcasted... [paid with public money]

I actually considered opening a thread about the Stig's identity, but here we go...

[edit on 24-6-2009 by Foppezao]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join