It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Visions of asteroid hitting Earth. This is not the Mud Pit.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 08:06 PM
link   
I have noticed that there are several people out there who have had similar dreams including myself. Maybe this is why

story.news.yahoo.com.../space/20050111/sc_space/tostrikeacometastronomerseagerfordeepimpactscosmiccollision&e=3

Apparently they are going to try to blow a hole in a comet on the 4th of July. THey want to see what it is made of. It will be close to the earth, close enough that we might get to see the explosion. Too close for comfort for me. Anyway they do say that there is a small chance that they could break the comet. Maybe this is not such a good idea, then again, maybe nothing will come of it. All I know is there are some things you shouldn't mess with.

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Hi there!

First of all i want to say hello as this is my first post...reading the forums already for about 6 months and i really like them!

Ok so to get back to the topic.

I had a certain dream about two years ago. At this time i still lived at my parents place and one night i dreamed something very weird.

I was in my room which is on the second floor of the house where i lived. Just standing there and taking a look at my watch...it was about 2 p.m. in my dream. After that i went to my window and looked outside. Scary thing was that it was dark as night outside with the stars visible on the sky and the streetlamps on. I checked my watch again and it showed 2p.m. again and i dreamed like adrenaline flushed my body as it was completely impossible that it´s night outside. I was also wearing the stuff i usually wear at daytime. It felt like it happend within seconds.

Just a few second after i checked my watch a second time i looked out of the window again completely disoriented. And suddenly the house of our neighbour about 90 m away explodes with tremendous power. A few seconds later another house goes boom about 70 m away. I was scared to hell in my dream but after the second house exploded i can´t remeber what happened. I woke up in the morning like usual after that but not with a bad feeling but some kind of "hmm" in my stomach. Hard to explain.

I thought a lot about this dream during the last two years. It was such a sharp picture and it felt so real. The explosions of the houses where really intense. I saw the walls got blown away and the flames burning down everything. I never dreamed so detailed before and never did since then. It was really wired. I can´t exactly say what hit the houses i didn´t remember anything exactly i just "felt" that it was something huge and it was "dark". That´s really hard to explain. There was no object or something just the feeling that something hit the house like a placeholder for whatever you like. Like a huge fist crushing those houses.

It was really very very wired and confusing. Interesting also is that the fact that it was night during daytime scared me way more than the fact that the houses around me where blown away by something...

I´m personally one of those persons which doesn´t really "fit" inside this world we live in. I´m some kind of psychic when it comes to other people. I know within a second if someone lies or not even if i don´t know him i just need to see his face. I can also seperate people very well between "good" and "evil" characters. I don´t know i just fell it when i get close to other people. I´m also a pretty lonesome person altough i have a ton of friends but all of them don´t realy cope with me. We have fun together and all the stuff other friends have but somehow they don´t really understand me and my person and the way i act in making decisions. I often walk the streets watching everything like through a tv..as if this wouldn´t be the place i belong to but something is here that needs to be done by me. I also have the strong feeling of heavy changes going on on all levels of economy, society, earth and mankind. It´s a feeling that´s getting stronger and stronger my entire life.

Ok sorry hehe for this long post i hope its not too long i could write the whole night! Also hope there aren´t to much errors in it as english isn´t my native language

If you have any questions just ask!

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Hi everyone! I had discovered this board a while back and was very interested in this particular thread..but hadn't gotten around to signing up and posting until now. You know, I've always felt rather odd for the dreams I have..mainly because everybody else I talk to says that they don't have dreams like I do. Perhaps it's because I'm scared for what could come of the future, or perhaps my psyche is trying to prepare me for something. Who knows? Because I know I sure as hell don't.

I have had many different kinds of dreams over the years, most of them dealnig with comets and asteroids. That seems to be much of the consensus around here.

The one that stands out so well is my mind is that I was in a house. I don't know whose house it was, but everything was decimated. The roof was torn off, there were shards of wood sticking out every which way, holes in the floor, water dripping, but the one main thing i remember was that the sky was incredibly blue. And I don't mean a normal colored sky blue...I mean..this blue was incredibly colored. If I can find a picture of the color., or find the name of it on a crayon, I will surely tell you. It was just NOTHING I've ever seen before. And we were staring at it and running at the same time. I remember, I felt like throwing up I was so upset. We all knew what was coming, but we were just waiting. We were running all over the house, trying to seek shelter, but we knew wherever we went, we'd die. By we I suppose my parents were there with me. I just know that I wasn't alone. The comet or asteroid..whatever it was, was hovering in the sky. Why was it hovering? No idea. But we could see it there. We KNEW it was going to hit. It was just a matter of time. And I remember crying and screaming "Why! Why me? Why now! There's so much more to live for!" And then I woke up, screaming my lungs out. I don't know if in my dream I was more upset about myself dying, or my little sister and parents. Lord it was just awful.

new topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join