It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Visions of asteroid hitting Earth. This is not the Mud Pit.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2004 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Boon_Dog
I suppose without going in to why i have these dreams; i will leave it there.

Why wouldn't you go into reasons of why you have these dreams. You're not limited to 500 words or anything. Why does anyone have these dreams? That's what we are dicussing here. Is if from bad pizza or is there actually a reason behind the common dreams of asteroids hitting? I think everyone here would like to have your full opinion.

posted on Jul, 20 2004 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Everytime i have one of these dreams, i have a diferent hypothisis.

from Astral projection, premonitions, watching wrong types of programs before bed, eating the wrong foods... echos (riples in time) from another dimension.... i have no conclusive ideas why i have them.

I maybe just dream about bombs and explosions and thats it, but there could be some form higher thinking behind it, to be honest i really do not know.

Sorry for saying i would nt go into it but i am not an authority on any of the subjects mentioned.

But here is a little about me that you may ask.

I am 28 years old.
I live in england / manchester
My mother is a spiritualist Meduim

I am what is best described as a fence sitter, i prefer to make up my own mind on things. I do not believe nor dis believe but the more i read this site the more concerned i grow!

Best Regards

BoonDog

posted on Jul, 21 2004 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Is is weird to have these types of dreams?

Or is it the norm and it is just that most people do not discuss it?

Thoughts please....

I am pretty sure that i am not wierd, but then again i could be deluding myself?

Regards

Boon_Dog

posted on Jul, 21 2004 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by esdad71
Soul Reaper, how long have you had that dream?

Sorry about the delay.........I've had that dream since I was
a teenager. I have had other vivid re-occuring dreams about
ufo's and aliens ever since I was a child.

posted on Jul, 21 2004 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Reaper; how do they turn out?

posted on Jul, 21 2004 @ 09:25 AM
link   
They always turn out with people re-grouping
together and boarding up standing buildings
for cover. The houses left standing are almost
always in a forest or deep woods.

I get the distinct feeling that we are boarding up
the houses so we won't be found. There is always
this fear of some type of light that might attract
the aliens and the stars are always bright and
shining.

posted on Jul, 21 2004 @ 09:59 AM
link   
I have the same with regards the houses that are left standing, it is always in the country side or some non-urban enviroment. (which i alwys am able to know explicitly?)

However i do not have the boarding up of buildings, experiance. mainly trying to find others or save/hoard food.

I have had one where i was on a sailing yatch and i saw the blast but i was so far out that it didnt reach me, but i had the overwhelming feeling that i was the only one left. Last man standing etc...

Scary dream's man.... especially when others have very similiar ones....

Turning out to be a good thread...

Regards

BoonDog

posted on Jul, 21 2004 @ 10:15 AM
link   
I have a similar dream where we as humans know what is coming.
1st night there is contact, I am usually on my back deck and i can see them(UFO's) coming through the clouds. Then the neighborhood comes alive as peole walk out of their homes.TV's get real loud. There are so many details, but I will keep this short. At this point we a basically wacthing an air war, and there is no fear///but then the dream generally switches gear, and it is a trying to get out of my home without bieng killed. Terror and fear are what drive the dream now. We run for a night until dawn desperately trying to escape, and finally I can see in the distance a big structure. It is like a big complex (I have since to realize it is MAcDill AFB). It is there that I meet other people who have survived, and generally it ends there with another attack. It is never a happy dream. It never changes wehre Iam some kind of hero or I live. When i wake up from his dream, I am always tired. I can see it like it was not a dream, but happened yesterday. Glad I could put this out somewhere...good post.

posted on Jul, 22 2004 @ 12:23 PM
link   
I have never had aliens in my dream, in fact i do not think i have ever dreamt about aliens.....

But..it certainly raises the question about are we all subconsiously linked to a higher plain, or do we tune in to ripples in time like a radio?

Do we all have these dreams at the same time?

Maybe good questions?

Maybe not?

Thoughts please?

posted on Jul, 24 2004 @ 12:08 AM
link   
This may or may not be relevant to the thread, but the references to large walls of water in some dreams reminded me of "monster waves", a phenomenon which has been a matter of controversy, but has been recently shown to exist.

Ship-sinking monster waves revealed by ESA satellites

Dreams can, and often do, have a solid foundation in reality.

posted on Aug, 1 2004 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Well, ya know? I never dream...I lay my head on my pillow, and 'seconds later' I am awake and its morning...

Maybe I am being give an revelation that...NOTHING...is going to happen...

Wouldn't that be a bummer? After all the hoopla and paranoia? That just - nothing - happens?

Hmmm..its 11:11 pm...I'm going to go and see if that NOTHING dream happens again tonight! I hope so. I so much hope that NOTHING happens again.

Good night...see you in a couple of seconds...

posted on Aug, 1 2004 @ 10:32 PM
link   
I've had the (name your city) gets nuked (seems like once every 6-8 months, for the past 5 years....) . Starts off with either a nuke being set off in an embassy in the mideast, or terrorists setting off one in the middle of the city. BTW, for some reason, it's not a matter of them smuggling the nukes in. they'd already been here for years, and the people who set them off were just hanging out, waiting for the right time. don't know how I know that, but I know. This hits a bunch of major and minor cities at once, so it's not exactly a small group doing it.

In these dreams, I'm either trying to get the family out of danger, or I'm looking through someone else's eyes, (if that makes any sense). I haven't had the asteroid dream though.. The nuclear one(s) are bad enough..

posted on Aug, 1 2004 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Here is my recurring dream first one at 5 last one has been atleast a yr. I am walking down a sidewalk and I kick a pebble on the sidewalk and then everything around me crumble's to the ground all the building and everything are now rubble for as far as I can see. weird thing is That I am the only person in the street's wehn this happen's. That is it and I always wake up soaked in sweat.

posted on Aug, 2 2004 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Ha! See I told you...Here I am awake again and I had NOTHING in my dream...so if that is prophetic, then NOTHING is going to happen. That is horrible...

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 06:00 AM
link   
Well i had to find this thread again......Because i had the most bizarre dream last night and it felt very very real...and for the first time i had aliens in my dreams......

I last visited this site 2 weeks ago so.....suggestion isnt in the frame....

I dreamt that i was stood in my back garden, when three attack helicopter's fly from my right to my left firing there guns....at an objct in the sky......then directly in front of me there was a strange aircraft (definately of human design) never seen this air craft before and i am knowledgeable in aircraft). it it hidden by the clouds then appears out of the clouds doing a sharp turn.

It then Fires a lot of weapons at the same object that the attack helicopters where shooting at......an Alein space craft.....(typical elipitical craft - high manouverability) the space craft destroys all vehicles my dream then changes from me watching -- to me running for cover as debris is raining down from the sky.....I then woke up and hey here i am telling you about it...

My first alien dream.....

Regards

Boondog

posted on Jan, 9 2005 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Muaddib

In the last, and most recent vision/dream I had, i saw many people at a beach. I was among them, but I think I saw myself in another body, what i remember is that there seemed to be a big explosion on the water to one side and way out at sea, perhaps two miles or so from the coast. i saw people yelling and trying to get out of the water and then I saw and felt something like radiation engulf everyone that was around, it was quick, then i woke up.

I had this last vision/dream about a week, maybe less, ago.

[Edited on 6-5-2004 by Muaddib]

Been six months since this original post. Does anyone else think this sounds a bit like the Tsunami in Phuket and the Thailand beaches?

posted on Jan, 9 2005 @ 12:58 PM
link   
It could sound like the tsunami tragedy of December 26.During the time of your post though, talk of the near earth asteroid toutatis just started heating up so maybe that had an effect on your dreams.
On a similar note I had a strange, vivid dream about two weeks ago about an end of the world scenario. It was at night and we started getting reports of the poles beginning to shift. Everyone was in a panic because nobody knew what was going to happen. At first, the sky began to fill with what looked like glowing orange embers slowly floating towards earth (just like you would see from a camp fire at night). Next the sky, clouds, etc. seemed to speed up and everyone around me became disoriented and fell to the ground. When I stood back up everything seemed to be back to normal and at this point I woke up. This dream was so vivid and seemed so real that it kind of jolted me awake with my heart racing. The anxiety during this dream was caused by the fact that we had no idea what was going to happen when these poles reversed. Pretty wild stuff.

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 06:08 PM
link   
In the summer I had a dream that I still remember, simply because I never had one like it before. I was looking at the sky towards the sun during daylight when it suddenly moves out of sight bringing around a purple haze in the sky similar to that before a sunset. Then this quickly happens once more again, bringing sunlight but then complete darkness. My view then shifts to seeing Earth in space and and EXTREMELY fast moving asteroid/meteor/projectile (really didn't know what it was) flying towards Earth in a perfectly straight line towards the south pole and hitting Earth. Then I woke up.

It got me thinking, would we be able to do anything to a projectile that is moving towards Earth at a ridiculously fast speed which would prevent impact and is the 'underbelly' of Earth a spot we don't really monitor?

posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 03:52 AM
link   
After reading this thread, i remembered something that i never wanted to remember again.

A dream. A horrible dream. It was over 7 years ago, and i have done a good job with forgetting it.

What i can remember of it, is that im staring at the mountains. Wide range of mountains. Something like around where i live in Los Angeles. Then, i something that haunted me for days, a giant... ship or rocket. It looked like this picture but without the space shuttle.

It was HUGE. it barely fit in my perpherial vision. It must have been like 500 miles wide! It was totally silient. I thought i was deaf. It slowly rised above the mountains. All i saw though was up to the mid section and then i woke up.

I dont remember the rest of the dream, but i do know that it TERRIFIED ME TO DEATH. I did not move from my bed for 4 hours straight. That i do remember. I was crying, and praying to God for any kind of comfort.

I hope i dont remember the rest of it. I'm already shaking.

EDIT: This is the first time since the incident i remembered it. I thought nothing of it at the time, except that i knew it felt incredibly real.

[edit on 1/11/2005 by TheVeneGuy]

posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 02:08 PM
link   
The only dreams I have had lately are inspirational.

A slow moving asteroid thought up by my mind slowly passing so close to Earth that it would prove to the world the great power of the universe, but the asteroid may strike on the opposite side of the world from me depending on mood or the actions of my enemy. It would be enormous and would graze the earth ever so slightly only to damage specific places. It would also be unexplained. But it would also prove to me the great power of the mind and my destiny in eternal life and power.

Or large natural disasters that were premeditiated and known about ahead of time that would be aimed against my enemies.

Also I have had alot of dreams about the hope of future love, and my nose twitches alot, my mind telling me it is love breweing in the air, but im not sure or dont beleive.

I only have dreams about inspirational attacks on my enemey. Cleansing society. Or love.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join