It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Visions of asteroid hitting Earth. This is not the Mud Pit.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2004 @ 12:54 AM
link   
After seeing some of the new threads being posted about this subject, i was wondering if anyone else has seen visions, dreams or in any other precognitive manner think an asteroid might be hitting the Earth in the not so distant future, less than 2 years.

If you don't believe predictions can happen, that there is even a small chance that predictions can occur, then do not even read this.

Now, I know some people do not even believe in predictions and feel that they need to attack anyone who posts a prediction, or someone elses predictions.

This is not an invitation for those people to start their personal attacks, noone in here is proclaiming to be God or Jesus or any other prophet, and I am not proclaiming this either.

This thread is just for those people who have truly seen a vision or had any form of precognition about an asteroid hitting Earth. I am curious to know.

If you feel the need to attack/flame and whatever else, go to a wall and punch it, or yell at some member of your family or do whatever else gets you off, but this is not an invitation to start any personal attacks.

The first thread that caught my attention was this one below.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I was going to respond there but decided it was better to say it here. Below is what i originally posted in the above thread.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

I do not believe or agree with the view that you have to pray to God, read your bible to be saved and all that as is said in the godsimpleplan site, but that is my opinion.

But, Ed Dames mentioned something like this. I posted what he said in the prediction forum. i also posted something that i saw in a dream/vision very similar to some of the things it says on that site a while ago.

A week ago or so, maybe less, I had another dream/vision, which i decided not to post, and since this belongs to the prediction forum, I won't post any of these here. If these are true i don't think its going to be the end of Earth as we know it.

I am not sure on the timing thou, but i just thought I should mention this in here.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here is a link to what I posted on Ed Dames predictions.

Here is a link to the vision/dream I had on the asteroid hitting Earth.

In the last, and most recent vision/dream I had, i saw many people at a beach. I was among them, but I think I saw myself in another body, what i remember is that there seemed to be a big explosion on the water to one side and way out at sea, perhaps two miles or so from the coast. i saw people yelling and trying to get out of the water and then I saw and felt something like radiation engulf everyone that was around, it was quick, then i woke up.

I had this last vision/dream about a week, maybe less, ago.

I have had a feeling something is on the works but i am not sure if this is it. I have been feeling that something will happen between June, or July and August maybe even September this year. I am not sure if it has anything to do with the recent visions/dreams i have had.

As i said, I am not sure what it is, but i feel it will take many lives, maybe something like what happened in the last big Iranian quake.

About the last part, i am not so sure since its more of a feeling than anything else.

[Edited on 6-5-2004 by Muaddib]

posted on May, 21 2004 @ 10:13 AM
link   
A few days ago was the first time in my life that I have ever dreamt of "missiles" coming from the sky and landing all around me. They made holes in the ground upon their impact. There were many of them. Now that I think about, with all the threads here at ATS and other members predictions:

ATS

Maybe I was tapping into the mind of what is really going on. Those missiles in my dreams I will take as being meteors falling from the sky. Oh, and also the thing that is catching my attention is the number of birds falling from the sky and landing dead. These birds are sensitive to environmental changes, it's strange, maybe, I partially am certain, that something is going to happen. All I can say for now is that I will look for more signs and information and anymore unusual activity relating to any objects coming from space.

posted on May, 21 2004 @ 10:16 AM
link   
no asteroid impacts in my dreams. I've been having dreams of hurricanes, and houses being destroyed, but I blame them on the upcoming start of hurricane season, maybe south florida is due for one....and last night i dreamt about an alligator and a hippotamus in the pool?

posted on May, 21 2004 @ 10:26 AM
link   
I've been having dreams of airplanes hitting the ground and even in the water....

sometimes they explode other times they just fall right out of the sky and hit the ground....

posted on May, 21 2004 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Maybe they are getting us ready psychologically?

www.thedayaftertomorrow.com...

In theatres May 28th 2004

posted on May, 21 2004 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Make a note of this event. This is the first time I think I have ever *read* a post in the "Predictions" forum, much less posted in it.

Two nights ago I was up all night, just couldn't sleep. The next day I crashed and slept for about four hours. During that time I had a very vivid dream that went something like this:
I was lying in bed with the TV on and working on my laptop. Suddenly, the TV broadcast was interrupted by the Emergency Broadcast System toneand test pattern. I looked at the TV then back at my computer screen -where the same EBS signal had appeared! On both screens the President of the U.S. (not G.W. Bush, but someone I knew was "The President") came on and stated that an asteroid 3km in diameter was going to strike the ocean 60km off the coast of Virginia in just under 3 hours. We were urged to stay in our homes and not use the phones, cellular or land-lines, because they would be needed for emergancy services after the impact. Also, the Internet would be disabled for public use.

...right after that I woke up when my dog went nuts barking at the UPS deliveryman. Thanks, dog.

What really makes it stick out in my mind was the PotUS's use of the metric system in describing the event. I live in the US and do not normally use kilometers for anything. It was interesting, so I thought I'd share.

posted on May, 21 2004 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by elevatedone
I've been having dreams of airplanes hitting the ground and even in the water....

sometimes they explode other times they just fall right out of the sky and hit the ground....

That's kinda strange. I had a dream 2 nights ago that I was a USAF crew member (Not too far fetched for me, I was a USAF flight crew member (sometimes) when I was in...) and I watched two aircraft coming toward me, overflying the runway. The second aircraft, (It appeared to be similar to a B-2. i.e. a flying wing type aircraft) veered off at a steep bank angle (75 to 90 degrees) and crashed. I then boarded my aircraft in preparation for my mission. Kinda interesting if it's placed in context with the other posts here.

posted on May, 21 2004 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Scary stuff, thats all i can say

posted on May, 21 2004 @ 11:41 AM
link   
The only dreams that I have been having lately are of vampires, corpses and rotting bodies roaming the wastelands of Earth. Hope that is not a prediction.

posted on May, 21 2004 @ 11:43 AM
link   
btw I found this out:
Alligator: It is a dream of caution. Primordial fear. Be careful in making new speculations. It is a dream unfavorable to all persons connected to it.

still don't know what the hippo mean? maybe it's a symbol of me and that I am getting too fat?

it's really fascinating we're all have wierd dreams, now I don't feel so alone.

posted on May, 21 2004 @ 01:24 PM
link   
I had a vivid dream of thousands of bombs or bomb like objects in the sky about a month or so ago. I woke up before anything hit the ground.

posted on May, 21 2004 @ 02:19 PM
link   
I just posted a series of dreams I had about nuclear missle. Then I read this...LOL Funny how that works. Anyways...never drempt about asteriods myself. I hope we are all wrong!!

posted on May, 22 2004 @ 08:37 AM
link   
i've also had this dream, with a few changes to what everybody else said but should it happen we will be told too late to do anything that might give us a chance to save ourselves, the goverment held it back too long for any of us to get to anywhere of safty.

On the 8th of june Venice is inline with the Sun. maybe this is a sign of something going to happen.

posted on May, 22 2004 @ 08:53 AM
link   
I had a dream/vision two nights ago that I saw on the horizion, very low in the sky, what looked like a dark storm front moving in from the north. As it got closer I could see clearly that it was water. A wall of water as high as the clouds, at least it seemed that way. I yelled for my wife who was in the yard. My dog was with me, my wife grabbed one cat who was nearby. We ran for the truck and took off knowing there was no time to get the other animals or to alert my brother or aunt who lives near by (a house or two away) We were driving towards a hill hoping to get to high ground. Then I woke up. The feelings of lost family and pets were disturbing to say the least.

posted on May, 22 2004 @ 06:15 PM
link   
I regularly get dreams of seeing a tsunami racing towards me in various senarios. Had these dreams ever since i was a kid.

posted on May, 22 2004 @ 06:29 PM
link   
A couple years ago, I had a dream about an explosion in a nearby city. It seemed to me (at the time) to be a nuke rather than an asteroid. A couple years before that, I was on vaccation and had a dream where a tsunami hit the place where I was staying. Of course, that one was probably just random, as the day before, I think I was talking to someone about tsunamis.

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 11:55 PM
link   
i once dreamt i was walking towards my house through a creek, when two government helicopters flew overhead, with "satan" written on the side. i then looked to the hills and saw two stealth bombers evading the hill.

posted on May, 27 2004 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Honestly, I can't say I've had dreams of asteroids, but...

One thing that I was really wondering about in one of my threads was why I had a particular block in my 'visions' around the year 2005. Apparently I'm not the only one. This could be significant, or it could be my death and I don't want to see what's going to happen after I'm not around because of the pure insignificance. Who knows, but I figured I'd post it here since most of you probably haven't read my thread on it.

*EDIT: Another thought:it may very well be that our future has already been played out for me in movies, thus desensitizing me to recognizing any significant visions. I could write an entire thread on that one. If this is possibly the case, then maybe we could be looking at certain films or TV shows... who knows. The dream about the internet getting shut down really bugs me... that isn't something that would normally be rendered within a dream sequence, just by the pure nature of it. And 3km (as an american newsperson, or whoever, would put it: 3km, or approximatly __miles). That's definitly one to take note of.

Hippos... I'd be wondering why they were in the pool, actually. (containers of all sorts are VERY significant in dreams).

[Edited on 27-5-2004 by Earthscum]

posted on May, 27 2004 @ 12:34 AM
link   
I dont have dreams of whats going to happen, dosnt work for me...

When i get stuff like that i know stuff, I havnt had a prediction for 4 months now

Looks like everyone is having diffrent dreams, shows there proubley "dreams" but who knows? maybe its the ending of times

posted on May, 27 2004 @ 01:16 AM
link   
I haven't had any dreams of asteroids, but I've had one of a plane hitting a building and another exploding just after takeoff. Plus Portland being nuked. Scary things thats for sure.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join