It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man, Monster or Just Super Human?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2004 @ 07:25 AM
link   
The military does NOT want a soldier wthout fear, because a soldier with no fear s a iability not an asset.
"There are old soldiers and bold soldiers but there are no old bold soldiers"
Old military saying
"the wise general uses the brave man the wise man the covetous man and the stupid man accordng to his talent..................... And the stupid man has no fear" Sun Tzu

posted on Jul, 20 2004 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Sorry "fear" was not in the article.

Researchers at several universities are developing drugs designed to dampen the emotions associated with memories of traumatic events. This could allow soldiers who witness (or participate in) acts of brutality to prevent their memories from being associated with remorse and other messy emotions. According to bioethicist Leon Kass, this would be "the morning-after pill for just about anything that produces regret, remorse, pain, or guilt."

www.lewrockwell.com...

posted on Jul, 23 2004 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Leigon

Originally posted by elevatedone
okay this is weird, I did a google search for Super Humans... and found this site...

I have not a clue about it... ideas, thoughts ?

warnell.com...

Quite an odd site anyone have any idea what it means? it could just be someones boredom or not.

Simple solution to trying to read the text, has anyone actually tried to click on the text?
Hey Presto, normal text spacing!

posted on Jul, 24 2004 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Yeh one time some really wired stuff happend to me im 18 and when i was 15 me and my friends got some "medical" marijuana and smokea whole lot of it and then some over other friends came over (not high) and we all started boxing and fighting and some how i got really pissed off and i got like an extreme boost of power where i wooped all the 6 guys there who are were all aroud 145 pounds while im only 130 and short i got two black eyes and all of rtyhem were bleeding and just beat up and i dont rember much of it at all i dont know what was goin on but i easily could throw them across the room and im serious to it was really strange...just thought i tell meh story

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join