It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man, Monster or Just Super Human?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2004 @ 07:50 AM
link   
If anything, it would probably be a lot easier for the millitary/gov. to use mind technology on the masses in order to confuse and create false imaging of things that don't exist. Mind Control has always been something they've been very good at.

posted on May, 10 2004 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Leigon
I have a question for the ATS community, does anyone has any information on the following.

1. Proof or information concerning any military or government experiments on humans to create a super human? Gene splicing, mutation so forth.

2. If no one has any links, photos or anything else on this subject how about just some theorys.

I look forward to any responses or comments please try to provide links or photos.

Thanks in Advance
Leigon

[Edited on 3-5-2004 by Leigon]

I dont want to talk about that today, but I can tell you that they do, more than you think, more than everything you know.

The principles of cloning and DNA modifications are known since 1962. But the most importants discoveries have felt in public domain only n 90's. What do you think the militaries have done with this knowledge (DNA, genetic, genomic...) during whole these years ?

If you want to know the most possible scenario about military cloning and genetic experiments, try to find and read this book : TRIPLE (Ken FOLETT).

www.amazon.com...

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 08:18 PM
link   
3 words man------AREA FIFTY ONE

posted on May, 22 2004 @ 08:21 AM
link   
today it is possible to create a super humane !
more healthy,more smart,more flexible...

once the right DNA figures are calculated we are able to cloon the items,with just small differences and after a certain timelapse to destroy the "rejected" items as kinda make sur our product is top class.

this technology is the way if we ever want to travel to distant stars with their planets !
no other way is possible so anybody involved in the projects must be evaluated,well balanced and belong to the top I.Q. individuals.

it does'nt make sense to start a new civilisation full of moroons,idiots and malfunctioning items. we have learnt our lesson deerly,now ?

and for pete sake keep out religion or superstition because we do not need this when creating a super being that is fit to conquer the universe.

posted on May, 22 2004 @ 09:05 AM
link   
The Nazis did some "interesting" experience on human subject in their concentration camps years ago. It's only "interesting" if you want to know what have been and what haven't been tested on humans by theses sickos...

posted on May, 22 2004 @ 09:24 AM
link   
I would be surprised if any bureaucracy would be attempting to actually breed soldiers. Who knows what ideology they'd grow into? No, you want a drug or something, that you have ongoing control of in the soldiers' lives.

Talk about your disappearing news items . . . does anyone ELSE remember soldiers returning from the initial invasion and attacking their wives? There were four or five of them, all stationed at the same base in S. C. That sounded like combat drugs to me (or maybe just meth!). Does anyone else remember that, or did I dream it?

posted on May, 22 2004 @ 09:33 AM
link   
DARPA's Wild Kingdom
Weaponized bees, robotic rats, sleepless soldiers; does Mother Nature stand a chance in the face of the Pentagon's new science?

By Nick Turse

March 8, 2004
www.motherjones.com...

Undaunted, DARPA continues to develop
high-tech weapons systems for 2025-2050 and beyond � some of them standard
fare like your run-of-the-mill. hypersonic bombers, others more exotic. In
an August 2003 article, Los Angeles Times reporter Charles Pillar noted that
DARPA has put forth some of the "most boneheaded ideas ever to spring from
the government" -- including a "mechanical elephant" that never made it into
the jungles of Vietnam and telepathy research that never quite afforded the
U.S. the ability to engage in psychic spying.
flag.blackened.net...

Both DARPA programs use the new world order pyramid symbol in their logos. The pyramid logo for the Total Information Awareness Network is even complete with the image of the all-seeing eye of Lucifer radiating the earth. www.infowars.com...

www.darpa.mil...

posted on Jun, 20 2004 @ 01:43 AM
link   
What the discovery channel was talking about was more like this....a shot of altered genes into a person...and whatever body part the short enters...that muscle will grow...and stay...roughly 25% larger....kinda like being Hulk all of the time...they claim it works on mice already...and the mouse they showed was one stocky mouse...

Does anyone happen to remember the name of this program? I watched it and would like to order it. Unfortunately, I forgot the name! lol I was trying to find it tonight using a search engine and came across this site. Thanks!

Ron

posted on Jun, 20 2004 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by elevatedone
I have not a clue about it... ideas, thoughts ?
warnell.com...

Hi elevatedone

Here's their homepage. They're a graphic design/web media co'.
warnell.com...
Sanc'.

posted on Jun, 20 2004 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by dr_strangecraft
Talk about your disappearing news items . . . does anyone ELSE remember soldiers returning from the initial invasion and attacking their wives? There were four or five of them, all stationed at the same base in S. C. That sounded like combat drugs to me (or maybe just meth!). Does anyone else remember that, or did I dream it?

Yes, I remember this. Sorry, but I am not able to find a link for you at the moment either. The problem was not limited to people returning from overseas actually. I saw a news program about it around the time it happened and it was being blamed (by family members) on a reaction to - I believe the anthrax vaccine. It was not just about the military using it but also included someone who got it to go abroad for a vacation and went inexplicably nuts. Apparently the vaccine we use in the US can cause some sort of insanity and/or rage reaction problems in certain people (though I know a soldier who has had it with no problems). I also got the impression that this particular vaccine is only used in the US while there is an alternative used in other countries. Sorry I only have my recollection here and can't give more specifics.

posted on Jun, 22 2004 @ 09:04 PM
link   
i also watched the show on disc. channel the mouse also was twice the size i think so thats like having soliders that are like 8-9 feet tall scary.

posted on Jun, 22 2004 @ 09:28 PM
link   
In terms of creating mutants or super humans, I'm sure it's only a matter of time before someone wants to start experimenting with our genes to see what happens. If the possibility of mutant powers or abilities exist even if only in the minds of a mad scientist, then someone will want to experiment to see if it can happen. Someone with strong supernatural powers or fantastic human strength and intelligence could become a great military resource. Just imagine an army of these people. Exactly why did someone want to map the entire human genetic structure?

posted on Jun, 24 2004 @ 04:29 AM
link   
its already set in stone check this outsuper human german baby

posted on Jun, 24 2004 @ 11:59 AM
link   
IMO, the US has worked on treating fatigue, hunger, and combat awareness through the use of drugs. I don't think that too many genetic experiments are going on because most pro military offices are conservative, and most conservative presidents are against genetic alterations.

It's definatly not that far off though - I could see injections being used to make men bigger, stronger, faster, more corageous (ie, no fear) and the like. We shall see.

posted on Jun, 24 2004 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by kinglizard

Originally posted by Leigon
In the past when this type of information was posted men in black suits asked that it be removed and the ATS owner and administrator kindly obliged as they should have. .

Is that true? or....?

posted on Jun, 26 2004 @ 04:27 AM
link   
why did ATS do that i would have said go you know what comes next.

[edit on 26-6-2004 by WestPoint23]

posted on Jul, 18 2004 @ 06:44 PM
link   
You know countries like Japan, Russia, China is already doing it, or will be doing it as soon as they can... It's a given.

Not only is genetic experiments on humans being done by the US government, I also think there is scientits given 100% free hands to experiment in any way possible or imaginable to learn about this as fast a possible and documenting it. Testsubjects are probably born in labs long time ago for purposes like genetic engineering without knowledge of an outside world and kept in total isolation, maybe isolated from any human contact what so ever, and if needed dissposed of, just like any animal experiments. What is so shocking about this? Yes it is wrong but do you think that argument means anything what so ever to the top in the millitary and government and the scientist devoting their lifes to these experiments?

Most likely this is done by the US government in another country, so if a project like this is exposed and come out in the light, atleast it will not look like it is a US government project. In pollitics and government a project like this is commonly most likely only known as (code named) research to prevent (put in any common desease here) on rats located in (put in any lesser known country). Only the scientists them selves is really aware of what is going on. No telling who knows what and who orderd it to begin with. If they dont know, they cannot be held responsible...

But maybe it is not even coverd up within the government very much. But still very doubtfull if we will learn about any evidences for these projects atleast for another 20 years though. And it would be easy for the government to dissmiss it as something else.

posted on Jul, 19 2004 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Super Baby.

Oh... somebody already posted it.

[edit on 7/19/2004 by GuerrillaFuunkstaahh]

posted on Jul, 19 2004 @ 12:51 PM
link   
i believe to an extent that they are trying to create a sort of super human soldier only for the use of power over other countries. imagine fighting an army that never stops growing and after one clone goes down another is released then your army will be unstoppable!!!! not good

posted on Jul, 20 2004 @ 04:23 AM
link   
I remember reading about a project where a drug is administered to stop people from feeling remorse or fear.

It's not good for the military when their man have nightmares and don't want to kill anymore.

It was also mentioned that it could also be used for rape victims and others who have undergone tramatic episodes.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join